All Comments on 'Jason's First Night'

by freshface

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
neweternityneweternityabout 16 years ago
Great Job

The story was beautifully written, from the get go it captured the reader's attention especially with the focus on exploring the interior emotions of the main character...like the character, the reader was kept fully informed of every change in emotion he felt and was receiving. The movement of the action was smoothly done and the descriptive narrative simple, refined and as a result realistic...especially like the aspect of frescoes..don;t know why!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very enjoyable

I really enjoyed this story. I like it when characters interact like real people, and I love the historical angle. Nice writing and very sexy. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Truly an amazing piece of work... awsome first, can't wait to see more... will check back often.

Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 16 years ago
Brilliant!

I was completely hooked from the first paragraph! As someone else said, all the emotional changes the slave went through were very well portrayed! This was an astounding piece of work. Please tell me there will be more of this slave and his Master!!

FlpantherFlpantherabout 16 years ago
GREAT START!

Well done!

I like the first person perspective, looks like you have some experience in this area:-) Hmmmm?

Don't keep us waiting, share more of your wonderful talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more more more

i fucking loved it you must write more!

TarakinTarakinalmost 16 years ago
Great work!

Your characters are very believable, the perspective is well done and even the roman background is recherched superbly. Great Work!

tinalikesithardtinalikesithardover 2 years ago

Great story, well written, hot as hell. Hope you keep writing more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous