Jason's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My master pulled out until only the head of his cock was inside me. The pressure eased a bit, and I thought that maybe the worst was over. Then he surged back in again, advancing a little further and the pain was even greater than before. I felt every ridge, every vein of his cock as he pushed past my ring. Over and over, my master pulled out and pushed in again. With each surge, I thought my master had gone as deep as he could go, and with each surge, my master advanced a little bit deeper. Finally, I felt his scrotum against mine and knew that he could go no further.

I was full in a way that I had never been full before; consumed by a whirlwind of sensations and emotions. The pain of the entrance was fading now, giving way to feelings of pressure and fullness and even arousal. My master paused for a moment, lowered himself over me, and forced his tongue into my mouth again. Another blow from the strap reminded me that this was for my master's pleasure and not my own. I reached to caress my master again and opened my mouth to the kiss. I moved under him, wrapping my legs around him, compelled to participate in my own deflowering.

My master started stroking into me now, pulling out most of the way before sliding deep again, slowly and powerfully. I discovered that when I angled properly, his cock sent sparks of pleasure shooting through me. My cock swelled again and my master pumped it in time with his strokes. To my surprise, the discomfort was gone.

I moved against my master, wanting his cock to probe deeper and harder, feeling the heat, the passion and desire rising within me. I needed more, a release I didn't understand, sensations I couldn't control. I couldn't breathe; my vision went dark as I rode the pleasure coursing over me.

I felt my master grab my hips as his cock swelled and stabbed impossibly deeper into me. He froze and spurted liquid fire deep into my bowels. He paused for a moment, breathing hard. I needed release, needed him to continue, hoped that he wouldn't stop now. His hands started moving over me again, stroking my cock and rubbing my chest. His mouth and tongue moved over my face and ears, down onto my chest as I writhed against him.

"Please," I begged him.

"Tell me what you need."

"Please master, please let me come."

He stroked my cock faster now, rubbing his thumb under its head. He tweaked my nipple with his teeth. The pain and pleasure shot straight from nipple to cock.

"Now you may come," my master hissed.

I felt my testicles contract as a wave of ecstasy swept through me. My cock erupted over my chest and belly, splattering us with my cum. My master smeared the cum over my chest with his hands. He scooped some onto his fingers and fed them into my mouth. I thought to turn my head, but I knew that I couldn't refuse this. I sucked on my master's fingers and for the first time in my life tasted the bitter salty flavor of my own cum. He scooped some more on to his fingers and placed them into my mouth. He kissed me, running his tongue in my mouth and over my tongue as he tasted the cum he had placed there.

I thought that my first experience with another man was over, with a better ending and more pleasure than I had thought possible. Then I felt my master move again, and I realized, to my dismay, that my master's cock had become hard inside me once more. I had felt pleasure, had even enjoyed the sex in a way, but now I was sore and tired. I was not used to such treatment; I still burned from the blows of the strap, my anus was sore and chafed, and I was ready for this to end. I wanted time to think, time to be alone, time to recover, but I knew that my needs, my desires, had no meaning here.

He pinned me to the bed, my legs over my head as he started pumping into me again. His hands grasped my ass cheeks as he rammed into me. I squirmed against him, trying to lessen the discomfort, trying to find a position that might relieve my sore flesh, but I could not move. My master controlled me and held me in place, thrusting and squeezing and suckling harder and harder as his passions mounted again. His cock churned in his cum, ravaging my bowels, relentlessly plundering me. Faster and faster he plunged, sweat dripping onto me, driving into me harder and deeper, his mouth frantic on my body, his hands grasping and pulling. In and out, in and out, I was beyond responding now, but he no longer seemed to care. Finally, my master let out a yell, squeezed me tight, and erupted deep inside me once again. I held my breath, wondering if this time my master might finally be finished, relieved as I felt him go soft.

After a few minutes, he rolled off of me, coming out with a soft pop. He pulled my back against his front, spoon style, wrapped an arm around my chest and idly fingered my nipples. As my master drifted off to sleep, I thought about what had just happened to me. I was hot and sweaty, sticky from my own cum, my master's spunk flowing out of me, welts stinging as my master pressed against me. I wanted nothing more than to cleanse myself, to soak in the baths and rub salve on my aches and sore muscles.

As my master slept, I started to move away, that I might take care of myself. My master tightened his grip, pulling me back into himself.

"Lie still until I need you again."

The frescoes were on the wall in front of me, filled with possibilities. I understood the pictures better now, understood my place in this household. I stared into the night, my master idly playing with me, his cock resting against my sore backside and wondered what else my nights might bring.

.......................

Hugs and kisses to sr71plt for all of his help improving my first story.

12