All Comments on 'Jason's Journey Pt. 1 Ch. 1-3'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
an excellent story, but...

isn't it time for Jason to fuck his own mother? He must know that nothing compares with a boy sticking his cock up his own damn birth canal and blowing his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

this should have been split into the interracial and incest chapters.some of us dont want to read black men fucking white women that are cheating on their family.didnt even get passed 1st page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incest is ok,but interracial you don't like?

Incest is ok,but interracial you don't like?a black man & white that's sick,but fucking someone from your famliy is a good thing.go fuck yourself asshole!!!

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

try reading the whole line anon. i said that were sleeping with someone and CHEATING ON THEIR FAMILY.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

even if you like fucking your family but not a different race is no different then like fucking men over women.it is a preference.the author should have either warned the readers of the interracial or split it up.as a reader that doesnt want to read about gay sex i would say the same thing if this story had 2 pgs of gay sex without being told.if i wanted to read gay sex i would look for it the gay section if i wanted to read intrr then i would look for it.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Have to agree to an extent with Redlion.

I don't want to read about gay sex because it doesn't appeal to me. I just don't find it interesting, intriguing or appealing in any way. Same thing goes for stories that center around men who who want to watch their wives screw other men in front of them. I simply don't understand the attraction. I actually find it especially UN-appealing. And while I don't begrudge people who are in interracial relationships, I personally don't care to read about white women having sex with black men. Again, it's not just "not a turn-on", but for me, it's actually a turn-off. Intellectually, I know there's nothing wrong with them (the white woman/black man) wanting to explore their desires with one another, but viscerally, on a "gut level", I just don't want to think about it, let alone read about it. (I'm a product of my generation, and of my upbringing. What can I say?)

Please note, before bashing this comment, that I haven't said people "shouldn't" have interracial sex, or that people "shouldn't" write about it. I respect their right to do what they want and to write what they want. I would only ask that if someone writes a story with content that a reader might not wish to encounter, they provide a heads-up to allow that reader the opportunity to either pass, or to go ahead and read it if they still want to.

If I see that a story is submitted in a category I don't care to read about, or that the description informs me it contains content I don't care to read about, I can make an informed decision to either read it anyway, or simply skip it. I don't think that's asking too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
May?

Whatever happened to May? She was in just as much need as Helen. And you've got to tell us about Susan. And what about when Susan and Jason get together? What about when Susan finds out about Jason and Helen? Will he have returned to school by then? Surely as a Psych student he would have recognized his Oedipus complex himself by now. Will he be conflicted about acting upon them or will he accept them as the natural occurance that they are and offer himself to Momma? All of these questions need to be addressed. Thank You. By the way: interracial sex is just as acceptable as incestous sex, but a bit of warning would be good. Some folks have a problem with one or the other and some advanced notice might help your ratings and comments. For My part (for what little it is worth) Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where is this going?

What happened to May? continue on with having May doing one of her sisters sons.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
This poor woman has a long 4 months ahead of her

if at 5 months into the pregnancy has a belly so big she can't stand on her own, needs help to roll over, and is already lactating. She must be carrying quintuplets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
heads-up

I like this, but some info on where its going would be only right. This is listed in the incest category, but it involves interracial sex also which is unexpected. I haven't had sex with a woman of another race, but I find the idea interesting. How people from different cultures and appearances interact sexually is a thought that makes me hot. That's me. Many people, while not against interracial sexual relations, are also not quite comfortable reading about it in their own living room. A warning in italics at the beginning would be only right. Let us know more about what happens with the middle-aged white woman on the bus. More than once her ovulation is mentioned as well as her being unprotected, so can we assume she is impregnated by Jason?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

REMARKABLE! REMARKABLE ! REMARKABLE !. ONE OF THE BEST PORNO

WRITERS I HAVE COME ACROSS IN MY 50 YEARS OF PORNO READING

AND FANTASIES. GOD BLESS YOU

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
MMmm, Just moving stuff

Could feel Aunty and the baby moving! Scorching!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent stuff Schaka, I know I'm late on parade in discovering your writing only now but it was worth the wait. I've read your other stories our secret and the airplane ride and they are consistently top class.

Keep writing and posting to this site as your efforts are well appreciated here in the UK as well as the US.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous