Jason's Journey Pt. 2 Ch. 1-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,047 Followers

Susan sat on the side of the bed and picked up the package of pantyhose. She eyed them critically for a second and then decided fuck it. She would go bare legged. She checked herself out in the full length mirror on the closet. She smiled at the wet spot between her legs. She let her hand lightly stroke her clit through her panties. An electric shock went through her body. I had better not start that, she thought. Like an alcoholic, she knew a little rubbing would only lead to a long session with her vibe.

Susan slipped into her shirtwaist dress. She hurriedly buttoned it up the front, conscious of the fact she was running late. She smoothed it over her full lush frame. She loved the way it moved when she shook her hips. She opened a button at the top. May as well let the girls out for a showing, she laughed.

The sisters met in the hall and started downstairs. They eyed each other approvingly and went down to where Jason was waiting for them.

"Come on, Helen, Susan chortled, I don't want to waste no time fooling around. Momma wants to get a little crazy tonight!"

"Girl, don't be talking like that in front of your son! Whatever will he think of us?"

Jason smiled shyly at the back and forth banter. He had seen them like this many times. He knew that it was mostly talk. Most of his life he had heard this pseudo sexual talk. They were both open about their sexuality.

"Ok, baby we are out of here!"

The rattling of a key in the door woke Jason from where he was sleeping on the couch. He felt around the coffee table in the darkened room and found the TV remote. He pointed at the flat screen and hit the Info button. It was after 2 a.m. He smiled to himself as the loud whispers and muffled titters announced the return of his mom and aunt. Mom and Aunt Helen must have had a good time.

He stood, wiped the sleep from his eyes and padded bare foot to the door in his boxers. He opened the door to see his mom and aunt swaying drunkenly. His aunt bent forward, the key in her right hand, trying to conquer the intricacies of inserting a key in that tiny slot while dead drunk. Her left hand was on the door for balance. Opening the door caused her to lose her balance. Helen fell forward through the open door into the arms of her nephew.

Instinctively, Jason's arms shot out to break her fall. He succeeded in getting his arms around her waist but her momentum carried them both to the floor. He took the brunt of the tumble, barking his head on a kitchen counter. They lay on the kitchen floor, her skirt around her waist and Jason's hands had slipped down and were now gripping her full plump ass. The odor of stale scotch, sweat, perfume and the faint hint of marijuana assaulted his nostrils.

She and her sister thought this was the most hilarious situation ever.

Not only had his mom and aunt been drinking, Jason thought, they toked also.

"Girl, get your big ass off my son!" Susan reached down to help her sister up. She bent at the waist and wrapped her arms around Helen. She overbalanced and fell in a heap, her head on her sister's ass, her legs splayed out behind her.

"You get your head off my ass!" Helen whooped.

Laughing hysterically, Susan tried to stand. The best she could do was roll off her sister and onto her back.

Jason realized that neither of them was in any shape to be coherent. He got a firm grip on his aunt's waist and rolled her off him. That caused her skirt to roll up under her. Jason got an instant hard on when he saw his aunt's hairy pussy. She did not have any panties on!

Helen was dimly aware that her nephew was staring at her pussy. In a saner moment with less alcohol and drugs in her system, she would have quickly covered up. Hungrily, she eyed his thickening member. She tried to shake her head to clear it of the evil thoughts she was having of sucking that young cock again!

He stood and surveyed the women. His mom's thick black bush shot out from either side of her panties. He looked back at his aunt's bare pussy and noted a faint gleam of wetness. When he finally raised his eyes, he saw unbridled lust in Aunt Helen's eyes.

"Boy, what are you doing in your drawers with that thing poking out?" his mom said.

Jason looked down, realizing that he was clad in only his boxers. His cock was hard and extending down the leg of his boxer.

"Ahh...sorry, mom, aunty, let me go get my pants on!"

Helen's eyes stayed glued to her nephew's enormous tool. She ran a wet tongue over her lips. Dam, she thought, I'm going to miss that cock!

"Later, honey, help Aunty up first"

Jason offered his out stretched hand in a futile attempt to pull her up. He quickly realized that despite his size, she was too big to pull up. He squatted in front of her, wrapped his arms under hers. As he positioned himself to pull her up, he felt, her lips graze the tip of his dick through his boxers. A shock went through his body.

"Girl, what you doing to my boy? Cut that shit out!"

In her drunken state, Susan felt a little out of body. Somewhere in her mind, a caution sign went up. She knew they should not have smoked that joint. All that dude was trying to do was get in one of their panties. She vaguely recalled him fingering her pussy before she called a halt. The reefer and alcohol had her feeling detached from the world.

"Wait a minute, Jason; I need to catch my breath!!"

Helen was sweating profusely from her exertions. She had managed to get to her knees but could go no further until she caught her breath. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Jason's waist. Inadvertently, her head ended up resting on his cock. She had been here before. She kissed his cock through his shorts. She was high, horny and needy!

"You just jealous because you ain't where I am, Susan!"

Jason's aunt had her arms around his waist in a death grip. The side of her face was rubbing up and down his shaft. Despite her protestations, when he looked at his mom, she was slack jawed with spittle running out of the corner of her mouth. She stared hungrily at her son's large man meat.

"You slut, just cause you didn't get no dick don't mean you can use my baby!"

Neither of them knew that the reefer was laced with other street drugs. The dude at the bar had planned to fuck them both. He had used this combination of drugs before. He knew the effect was a dropping of inhibitions and a burning need to fuck.

Jason noticed an edge to their banter. The sexual overtones were there, as always. However, there seemed to be a hard note of intent under all of the chatter.

Susan crawled on hands and knees to where Helen knelt with her head on her son's cock. She managed to get her hands on her sister's shoulder and roughly pull her away. Helen fell backwards on the kitchen floor leaving Susan at eye level with her son's cock." Helen, I told you to leave my baby alone! Go on back to your husband!"

Jason realized that he was close to realizing a fantasy. His mom and aunt were high out of their minds. He was not sure how far this would go, but he planned to let them do whatever they wanted. Tomorrow there would be hell to pay, but tonight was going to be fun. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of his boxers and slid them to the floor.

Susan watched as her son undressed. She watched his cock spring free and felt it slap under her chin. For a brief moment time froze. Jason's cock twitching, slapping gently under his mom's chin was the only movement.

I'll show that bitch she can't take my baby from me! Susan watched as a hand came up and encircled it. That hand pulled her son's tool to her mouth. She kissed the head. She ran her tongue down its length and back to the head. The saltiness of her son's pre cum invaded her mouth, causing a flood in her pussy. The erotic mustiness of her son's crotch filed her nostrils. That aromatic drug released the last restraints. She slowly inhaled her son's member. She felt a gooey wetness between her legs. It ran hotly like molten lava down between her thighs. I need to stop, she thought.

"You greedy, bitch, you just want it all for yourself!"

Helen tried to get up but could only raise to an elbow. Her hand found her sex and rubbed that wet hole idly. She watched as her sister's head bobbed back and forth on her son's cock. Two fingers found her overheated hole and plunged into its depths. Fuck, fuck, she thought, I got to get some dick!

Jason's eyes moved from the sensual sight of his mom's mouth stretched around his lipstick streaked dick to Aunt Helen sitting legs akimbo, her three fingers frigging her sopping wet hole. He gripped his mom's head in both hands and began fucking her mouth.

Helen managed to get to her knees and crawled closer to her sister. Through heavily lidded eyes, she watched Susan suck her son's cock. She watched as Jason grabbed his mom's head in both hands and began fucking her mouth. Susan's lip gloss was streaked redly over his huge member; her saliva drooled and hung obscenely from her chin before dripping to the white tile floor.

Helen crawled between Jason's legs. She licked her nephew's balls hungrily. She felt him flinch as she sucked one of his enormous eggs into her mouth. Fuck, this young meat tasted good.

Jason knew he would not last long. His mom was bobbing wantonly on his cock, her head a blur as she inhaled his tool. He drew a sharp breath as he felt his aunt slip a finger in his ass while she sucked his balls. He released his mother's head and braced himself against the kitchen counter to keep from falling.

"Gimmee some of that young meat!"

After a brief struggle, they settled into position on either side of Jason's cock, alternately licking down the shaft and sucking the head. Occasionally, they met at his plum sized dickhead. They would wetly kiss, duel with their tongues and then lick back down his tool. Helen had found Jason's prostrate and massaged it hard. She knew that this would cause him to explode.

"Come on, Gawddamit, give us that seed. Show us what you got!"

Explode he did! Jason shot a geyser of love juice. For what seemed like forever, he hosed his mom and aunt. They sat back on their heels with their mouths open and tried to catch as much as they could.

Jason collapsed to his knees, spent. Through a haze, he looked at his mom and aunt. Both of them were covered in his cum. The white cream covered their hair. Love juice covered their tightly closed eyes. It dripped from their noses onto their dresses. The thick white goo covered their mouths, giving them a "Got Milk" mustache. Their necks and dresses were coated in white dripping juice. He watched as they lewdly lick their lips. His mom took both hands and wiped her eyes clean. Then she licked her cum covered fingers. His aunt copied her sister's action to clear her eyes.

"My dress is fucked!" she said.

She stood, struggled a moment with the zipper. Then she stepped out of it, letting it drop to the kitchen floor.

Jason watched with bemusement. His aunt stood before him clad only in a white bra. He noted the pooch of her belly left over from the recent birth of his cousin. That thought triggered concern for the baby. He sprinted up the stairs to check on him.

Susan managed to stand, using the kitchen counter as a crutch. There was a fire in her pussy like she had never felt. The potent drug combination that the dude in the bar had tricked them into smoking was peaking. She had to have some cock. She followed Jason, crawling up the stairs on all fours.

Helen stood in the kitchen weaving from side to side. Her head was spinning but her pussy was on fire. She watched her sister follow Jason upstairs. She slipped and almost fell as she traversed the cum slickened floor. She gripped the bannister with both hands and made her way upstairs

Jason saw that the baby was sleeping soundly. He walked into the hall just as his mom reached the nursery door. She still wore her cum covered dress. He could see his seed all over her face with just a clean spot where she had wiped her eyes clean. Behind him, he saw Aunt Helen staggering down the hall, balancing herself with one hand on the wall.

In for a penny, in for a pound he thought as he grabbed his mother's hand and led her down the hall to her bedroom. He turned and saw his aunt stagger into the bedroom.

"Bitch, don't you get in that clean bed in the jizz covered dress!"

Susan glared at her sister but stripped off the dress. As she stepped out of her dress, Jason pushed his mom onto the bed. He crawled between her fat thighs and buried his face in her dripping wet pussy. The aroma of her arousal was like a drug to him, causing him to push forward with his head, trying to get as deep as he could in her smoking hot cunt.

"Aw fuck, you pussy eating mother fucker, get it all! Lick my fucking pussy!" Susan said she thrust her hips up. She grabbed his head in both of her hands, trying to pull him deeper.

Jason just had plunged two fingers in her steaming hot cunt when Helen stuck a finger in his ass. He yelped and tried to get up but was trapped with his mother's legs wrapped around his back.

Jason began grinding his cock into the mattress. The sensation of Helen massaging his prostrate was indescribable. It caused his whole body to shiver. He felt his mom grab him behind the head and force his face on her pussy.

"Don't stop, baby...don't stop! Mommy needs this! Mommy has to have it!"

Jason was amazed at how large his mother's clit was. Swollen and fully distended from the hood, it was as big as the first joint on his ring finger. He sucked it hungrily.

Somewhere in her drunken haze, Helen realized that if she kept massaging his prostrate, he was going to cum. She had to have some cock before he came. She felt her nephew shudder as she withdrew her finger. She spread his ass cheeks and kissed the wet starfish she found there. She licked it, relishing Jason's muffled moan. Then she let her tongue trail up the crack of his ass, lavishing kisses on each cheek. She planted kisses on each hip and his back as she moved up his body. Finally, she lay full length on her nephew's back. She nibbled on each ear. One hand went between them and she frigged her smoking hot hole. In haze, she thought, her sister has a greedy bitch. She being serviced and she, his aunt, his lover was getting nothing. She would fix this bitch.

She crawled over Jason, pausing briefly to grind her pussy into the back of his head as he ate her sister. Helen's breasts hug invitingly just above her sister's. Susan raised up and took a tentative lick. She liked the taste. She moved a little higher and took one milk-filled jug in her mouth. Milk shot into her mouth as she began nursing her sister's tit

Through a mist of lust, Helen watched her sister nurse at her breasts. Lazily she brought one hand over and stroked her hair. She loved her sister. She felt the stickiness of Jason's drying cum in her sister's hair.

Helen felt Susan tremble as another orgasm wracked her body. She looked back and smiled at her nephew. He was such a good boy. She watched him lick her sister. One hand was buried between Susan's thighs finger fucking her pussy. The other lay on her thigh. She smiled as she saw one of his legs bent at the knee and moving in a circular motion in the air. That must really taste good, she thought.

She turned 180 degrees so her face was even with his. She scooted back slightly placing her pussy at her sister's mouth. She groaned as she felt her older sister's tongue invade the cauldron of her overheated cunt. She roughly took hold of his hair and pulled his head up.

"Let me do it baby!" she moaned.

"Ok Aunty but let mom get on top"

Neither of them was sure what he would do but they obeyed. Then they buried their faces in each other's pussy. Helen was right. Susan's pussy had an incredible taste. She buried her face in her slippery wetness, sliding her face back and forth to cover it in her copious juices.

Jason lay next to them, his head supported by his arm and watched his mom and aunt 69. Even at 20, the eroticism of this moment was not lost on him. Not only was he witnessing a fantasy most men have, but the women doing it were his aunt and mother. He listened to the moans and slurping sounds as they lost themselves in each other's cunt. He smiled as Aunt Helen eased a finger in his mom's ass. He stroked his cock as his mom's big ass rotated on Aunt Helen's finger, trying to get it deeper.

He took a step forward and knelt over Helen's head, his enormous balls resting on her forehead. He heard his mother moaned in disappointment as her sister transferred her attention from Susan's pussy to Jason's balls.

"Dammit, Helen, don't stop! I am so......"

Her complaint was cut short by the thrust of her son's cock can sized tool into her dripping wet pussy.

"OHHH Fuck," she screamed,"Easy, baby, easy! Oh my fucking god!"

Jason slowed his invasion of his mom's cunt. He was about half way in. He eased back and watched her pussy lips turn out. Then he pressed in. Her labia turned in, carried by his girth. Under him, his aunt watched in fascination as her sister's hole stretched to accommodate his love tool. Helen licked her lips, knowing the full feeling her sister must be experiencing. She kissed each of Jason's balls in turn. Then she raised up and spit on his cock to provide some lubrication for her sister. She used her tongue to spread her saliva over the exposed part of her nephews cock.

Susan's eyes rolled back in her head. She could not take it! He was too big. She began to move forward to slide off. Jason chose that moment to slam home, balls deep in his mom's pussy.

"Fuck, baby, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"You should see how hot this looks from down here," Helen moaned," I can't wait until it's my turn!"

Jason slid back, pulling three or four inches out. Then he eased back in. He noticed his mom was frozen, not moving at all. He could hear soft moans and grunts as she tried to accommodate his tool. He slid back out. On his way back into her cunt, He drew his hand back and slapped her ass hard.

"Move your ass, mom, you can handle it!"

Urged on by her son, Susan began to rotate slowly her big ass on her son's cock. As her wetness increased, she rotated faster. Then she began to thrust back hard, burying her son's cock deep in her vagina. She felt the head of his man meat enter her cervix. The sensation of pain/pleasure was indescribable. She began cumming, as if she had never cum before. She heard someone screaming. In a haze of drugs, alcohol and hormones, she realized she was the one screaming. She felt Jason slapping her ass as he pounded her with a fierce urgency she recognized. He was going to cum. Her son was going to cum in her womb. He was going to fill her with his young potent seed. A corner of her drug and alcohol soaked brain realized the danger. Her husband had a vasectomy and she was not on the pill. She wanted to stop him but lust overcame apprehension. She felt him swell in her. Then he began thrusting hard, pumping her full of his semen. Just as she passed out, she felt his cock pop out of her pussy.

Helen watch from underneath her sister and her nephew with a lurid fascination. Never in her 47 years had she seen something so erotic. She had a ringside seat as Jason pounded his mother. She could see the white froth of Susan's arousal cover her nephews cock. It ran out of her pussy and down her thighs. It dripped onto the mattress. She raised her head and caught some of this love liquor in her mouth. She licked her sister's pussy, getting high on her juices. Then she saw Jason began the short hard strokes. She knew he was close to cumming. She watched as he thrust hard into his mom and leaned back. She could see his seed pulsing up the large vein under his cock. She reached up, grabbed his shaft, yanked it out of her sister and caught the last spurts in her mouth.

Schaka
Schaka
3,047 Followers