All Comments on 'Jason's Journey Pt. 4'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

shouldnt do drugs and drink when pregnant unless u want to screw up ur baby for life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are u going to finish the story?

Are you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i agree

I agree with one of the other anons the risk is high enoug from it being incest

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 9 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've ever read. BUT you need to finish this story 5 stars so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is the story over?

Enjoyable kinky story

SchakaSchakaalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Hey! I wrapped Jason's Journey in a two part story called 'The Misty Valley Cooperative.' It also continues 'The Airplane Ride Home.'

Both stories paralleled each other so I combined them.

Thanks for the interest!

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
loved the story

but we need Pt.5

gthereadergthereaderalmost 5 years ago
Part 5

How could he stop the story at that point? What we need is for Jason's father and his aunt's husband to discover that they are now attracted to other women, and do not want to have sex with their wives any more.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Hope you finish this someday soon. Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I gave it 4.

If I'm fucking my aunt first and we are both into each other then I will strictly stay with my aunt and not go out there looking for other pussies. And if we are both happy about her being pregnant by me.... then it will be her and I against the world. If I met a woman on a trip and fucked her and she got pregnant, and I found out I would want to help financially with the baby. But I'm not going to fall madly in love with the woman?

When I was a single lad I was fucking every woman who gave me her number. Three of the women got pregnant. No one wanted to be a parent, so they did what they felt they had to do. But one woman who I help get a job was so grateful she invited me to dinner. We ended up spending the night together. A few weeks later I heard she moved back to Michigan. Something in my gut told me that she was pregnant. I did the 23 and Me DNA test and now I'm thinking....what if? That encounter was over 46 years ago. Maybe I'm overthinking this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous