All Comments on 'Jason's problem Ch. 01'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Great start to a common theme. Keep stroking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
can't wait for

the 3some

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very imaginative?

Nice job. So realistic. I guess you'll do the next chapter after you finish your sophomore year in high school?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yep

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this

This is so hot, can go many different directions would love more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
UGGG ...

Could have been better without the Doc. Doc seem like she was cock blocking or pussy blocking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reality Check

Everyone should know and keep in mind that using corticosteroids if one has a fungal infection, let alone using steroids to "treat" a fungal infection, is akin to trying to put out a fire by throwing gasoline on it. Steroids suppress the immune system allowing the fungus to gain an advantage over the body's defenses.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 5 years ago
Ditto!

MORE...PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Keep it CUMMING,can't wait for the threesome either!!!!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Need to end the story

Fuck Mom and the good Dr. to make the series interesting.

Too much of the same.

I am disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terribly immature.

The nonsense started here -

.........so she immediately called her personal doctor where she found Jason had an unusual type of penile fungal infection........

and it went downhill from there.

Still, it's a start so hopefully you'll improve as you grow up.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 5 years ago
Very good story

The plot is ridiculous but it doesn't matter because the story is hot, very hot. You could have broken his wrists because I don't see why he can't treat himself.

You should also dwell into the doctor's story. It's obvious she is trying to corrupt the mother-son pair and it would be great to know why.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimealmost 5 years ago
Very good story

I hope you will write more about Jason's problem shortly, very good story.

Helen46Helen46almost 5 years ago

Okay, the plot is preposterous (never heard of a medical specialist who made house calls before!), but I'm enjoying this story and already looking forward to the sequel. Dr. Wood is a curious character. What's her motivation in all this? She hasn't even been described in terms of her age or appearance. Love that she has her own key now and can surprise the other two at any time. It might be nice if she observed them in a voyeuristic ways some time, without revealing her presence.

Helen46Helen46almost 5 years ago

Also, meant to say that I love that Dr. Wood is clearly in charge and that the mom is such a submissive. This feature should be exploited to the full. Dr. Wood and Jason should work together to ensure that Kelly is made to do things that she would never have imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reads like it was written by a Russian.

Sorry, it just does. Russian doesn't translate directly into English. Grammar and syntax are very different. Nice story, though!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

This is a very hot story and has progressed where a very shy Mom has now become sexually aroused at her son's huge cock and really likes to be cummed on plus stroking his cock and is getting more aroused sexually with time. Maybe, now she will start doing Jason naked and having him cum all over her body ? She will get so aroused she may when he is healed will want to suck him off and screw him etc. Please keep going as this is hot, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Doctor Docter!!!

Are we gonna see the doctor joining in atleast so everybody can be naked. Maybe he can get to fuck both women. Nice story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh?

I love stories that include mom’s giving their sons handjobs that eventually end with oral sex but this story is so implausible that it spoiled the story for me

S06JS06Jalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant anticipation

Obvious that the mother is naive and a bit retarded to have actually agreed to the manipulating doctor .

But the way you have slowly built the escalation of the sexual attraction between mother and son is just wow !!

Keep up the good stuff and do visit my stories if you want a kick !

Love and hugs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
bad news

Doctor Wood is a quack!!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I found the farcical elements of this story to be fascinating. High praise!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
A Bit Too Silly, But I Liked It

Having the doctor take the responsibility is a great idea, but the facials 'came' too early in the story. A little more variety would have heightened the eroticism.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
MOMMY !!!!! MOMMY!!!! THIS BOY IS 18 YEARS OLD. ^*!^*!

Why is this Dr. Wood, still useing mommy, when she talks to 18yo. Jason??.And when does a DOCTOR make house calls??, only on Fantasy Island. Hope next part is better.

Could use a little more proof reading

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 5 years ago
dumb

in the first place, they don't want the red spots to spread. so what is keeping it from spreading as the precum runs down the head of his cock and into his mom's mouth when he shoots his load on her face and mouth and she is swallowing his cum after some of his cum has dripped off the head of his cock that is infected with the red spots, she may, in fact, be getting an infection from it in her mouth and anywhere else the cum goes.that would be so dumb on their part. the doctor is clearly a quack. hard to believe this could happen. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sexymeup

I think you didn't read carefully the story. When Jason SHOOTS his load on mom's face and mouth, precum and sperm don't run DOWN the head of his cock. He shoots, so no infection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh dear

Obviously English isn't your first language and if it isn't then I can make exception to your grammatical mistakes.

'I'm glad to hear you understand, Kelly. Also, it pleases me that you chose to involve herself' - should be yourself.

You went from past tense to first tense in places which made it difficult to read.

You used were not was.

Still it was a good attempt at a well trodden story.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
A Childish Fantasy

Having a third person take responsibility for their actions is a good idea, but this lacked excitement. Naming the doctor 'Wood' was juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid Boring

This story is stupid from the start.

And it got boring after that.

Please don't write anymore.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55about 4 years ago
Too much of Dr. Wood

Re-do this story and limit Dr. Wood to the first page of the first chapter with 1 visit only! She overwhelms the chapter that I stopped reading once I to the bottom of the 2nd page.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Love the story, but...

... it's a bit silly; I get several laughs in each chapter. However, it is fiction, and it is very hot.

Thanks for writing.

creepypcreepypalmost 4 years ago
"His balls was huge too!"

I know it's just a typo, but it's making me laugh so hard

Allanjim3Allanjim3almost 4 years ago
No ‘Lit’ - All ‘Erotica’

I agree with most every other comment I read to a some degree. However, once I was able to put aside the numerous errors etc. I thought the premise of the story was smoking hot!

ryantrixryantrixover 3 years ago

Even if the plot of mom doctor son, is a little repeatative, it never gets old, 10/10, if you want something similar, check out measuring cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the imagery is hot indeed............how 'big' (girth) is Jason?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Stick to a tense

You started writing in past tense then:

"Kelly nodded and sighs, "So what do we have to do for Jason to help him?"

Dr. Wood pretends to think for a moment, she was pleased with her question, "

Why change to present tense then back again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You would think the doctor would use the correct words instead of the usual sex story that the cum comes from the testicals instead of the prostate.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Although there several stories of this type on this site, ths is the first one I have read where the mother honestly cares for her son and realizes, on her own, that he is a young man and not a child. Although she is embarrassed by her sexual feelings for her son, she tryies to come to terms with her emotions without ill feelings toward her son. I am anxious to find out how submissive the mother is.

g908114g90811412 months ago

sorry, could read past 1/2 of the first page. Ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES