Jason's problem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, mommy! Push it a little harder and keep going. Spread gel along his glans with circular motions of the index and middle fingers. Be sure that the entire area of the glans is covered," Dr. Wood said, tinging her voice with approval. She was very pleased with Kelly's effort.

Jason had not masturbated in the last two days and even the slow and small stimulation his mom was giving him felt great. He gasped as he felt the urge to ejaculate begin to build. For the first time Kelly looked up at her son's face. She saw there an expression that reflected a lust. Kelly was amazed and with her left hand she unconsciously squeezed his cock again. She hadn't intended to do that, but she did. She felt the red cock head get suddenly larger when she did. All of that was too much for Jason and his cock literally erupted! Jason uttered a strangled gasp, his face contorted, his hips thrust in the air, and the first creamy spurt jetted out of his cock.

Kelly's eyes widened as cum started to shoot from the head of her son's cock. The head of his cock was about 10 inches from her face, and when his hot sperm started flying, that's where it landed. Taken completely by surprise, Kelly opened her mouth in shock, only to close it quickly when she felt a glob of his hot cum splashing against her tongue. Huge globs continued to fly from Jason's cock, he shot a stream over Kelly's nose and into her left eye. She closed her eyes in response, she was completely frozen as feeling the hot spunk continued to splatter over her forehead and cheeks. The next a few shot land on her closed lips and chin. And there was still more. It wasn't flying through the air anymore, but it was running in strong streams down from the cock head, across her left hand to pool around the base and run over his huge balls.

"Damn, the mommy was a mess, he bathed her in cum," Dr. Wood thought as she looked in excitement at the mess Jason just made of his mother.

Jason watched in horrified delight as he coated mom's face with his long-denied sperm. "Errr... I'm ... errr...so sorry mom," he said, scared.

Kelly opened one eye and glanced up. She saw the expression of shame Jason was displaying. She opened her mouth but it was plain that she didn't know what to say. She was so shocked and taken aback.

"It's alright, Jason, it's happens. Look what a beautiful mess you're making! Apparently, your glans is so sensitive even that small stimulation feel like too much," Dr. Wood assured him, desperately wanting to calm Jason and Kelly down before any damage was done. " Are you okay with this, Kelly? We can stopped this treatment if you have a problem with it," she asked his beautiful mom.

Kelly was embarrassed and humiliated. Again, she had her mouth open in the shock, she didn't know what she was thinking. The plentiful amount of gooey semen was everywhere on her face. In a desperate attempt to regain control over the situation, Kelly said the first thing that popped into her mind, "Yes... errr.. I am okay." While she spoke she accidentally tasted Jason's cum on the back of her tongue. Unknowingly, she noticed that his cum was delicious having a strong, piquant flavor and smell. She was so confused and frightened that she didn't even notice she swallowed again, licking her lips. She was frozen in place, mouth opened wide, unsure of how she was supposed to react. She did not know what to think or do. So, she just waited for help from Dr. Wood.

"Jason, ejaculation is natural and healthy for young men like you and you need our help and understanding," Dr. Wood spoke softly as she continued to calm Jason. Then she looked at Kelly and asked for her consent, "Kelly, you understand his position and his physical needs."

"Err... yes," Kelly was blushed as she nodded, trying to avoid looking directly at Dr. Wood.

Dr. Wood noticed Kelly's hesitation and pushed on further, "I am sure you are not angry at Jason, for ejaculating suddenly."

"No... errr...I am not angry, err.. I understand... his physical needs," Kelly replied with more certainty than she felt.

"There...you see Jason, everything is fine, your mommy is not angry! However, next time warn your mom when you are ready to ejaculate so she could prepare herself. It is your responsibility, okay Jason?" Dr. Wood added gently as she smeared his semen on Kelly's face.

"Yes," Jason responded shortly, thinking about her words 'next time warn your mom'. He couldn't believe this was really happening!

Dr. Wood finally ran her fingers to Kelly's left eye and tried to wipe away the sperm which now running down her face and hanging off her chin.

"Can you see now, sweetie?" Dr. Wood asked.

Kelly couldn't tell if she was worried or whether she was teasing her. "Yes," she answered and again tasted Jason's cum, as her tongue flickered out licking the remaining drops of sperm from her lips. She did it almost imperceptibly, but was certain Dr. Wood noticed her act and she blushed again.

"Great! And... It's okay to taste a bit of his sperm... "Dr. Wood said quietly, so Jason didn't hear her.

Then Dr. Wood noticed a large glob of cum just above Kelly's mouth and, as if the cum all over the helpless mother wasn't enough, she found another way to humiliate and tease her. The doctor carelessly and almost imperceptibly to Jason scooped up the hot tasty sperm with her fingers and quickly rubbed it against Kelly's luscious lips a few times, enjoying the hitch Kelly's breathing.

Kelly stared at Dr. Wood in disbelief, as she coated her lips with a shiny film of Jason's sperm. However Dr. Wood just smiled, acting like it was the most normal thing in the world to do. Now Kelly's cheeks was constantly red, but now it was her excitement too. Then Dr. Wood said louder, "Go ahead honey, you have five more minutes to lube your son's glans." It became manifestly clear to all that she did not intend cleaning rest of Jason's sperm from Kelly's face.

Kelly peered up at Dr. Wood from her extremely humiliating position trying to find the strength to continue her job. On the other hand Dr. Wood couldn't help but enjoy the sight of the blush that flushed her skin from head to toe. Kelly's lips were moist from the freshly applied sperm and she desperately wanted to stick out her tongue and savior the sweet salty taste of her son's seed again. Yet she did not, remaining quite motionless on the couch, not wishing to show her thrill. Finally, she focused on her duty and continued to spread gel along Jason's glans.

"Kelly, we need to talk about Jason's ejaculation, this can be a problem," Dr. Wood started as soon as Kelly began to lube Jason's penis again.

"A problem? Why?" Kelly said, confused. She was not sure what's to talk about, but she took the opportunity to lick off some of the sperm again.

"Jason is young and he has natural, primal urges to ejaculate regularly. However, we must ensure the fungus does not spread elsewhere on his penis while he masturbates. You have to understand that, Kelly," Dr. Wood explained.

Kelly nodded and blushed again, so Dr. Wood stressed, "Kelly, it's perfectly normal for a young man to masturbate. You shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed about that at all."

"Yes, errr... I understand," Kelly finally accepted what Dr. Wood was telling her. Also, she figured that the naughtiness of her situation was continuing to arouse her.

Dr. Wood was satisfied with her response and looked at Jason, "Do you masturbate regularly, Jason?"

"Errr... yes... but it made me feel guilty sometimes," Jason blushed and looked down, embarrassed and visibly uncomfortable.

"Jason, you behave the same way as your mom. Please don't be ashamed," Dr. Wood comforted him. "And trust me, virtually all young men masturbate a lot. So relax, it's perfectly normal. There's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about! You heard, your mom understands that."

She looked up at Kelly, waiting for a sign of confirmation.

"Yes, I understand... errr... your urges. It's quite normal, honey," Kelly repeated and Jason felt a little relief.

"Do you masturbate too often?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Errr... I don't know if it was often. I do it... errr... when I felt the need," Jason replied nervously.

"When did you last masturbate?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Last two days I didn't masturbate, I was scared and worried because of my errr... new situation."

"Ah, that explains why you orgasmed so fast!" Dr. Wood realized the reason Jason cum so quickly. "Ok, tell us how many times you masturbate, on the average, before this new situation came about?"

Jason looked at the floor, mumbled, "So, on the average, three... four times."

"What ... what do you mean? Three, four times per week?" Kelly asked.

"No, mom... errr... I mean..." Jason blushed and stopped.

"Kelly! Your son said he masturbated three or four times... PER DAY! And he stressed it on the average! This means that sometimes he masturbates five, six times per day or many more. You must be proud of your son," Dr. Wood explained. Then seeing dismay on Kelly's face, Dr. Wood added in a serious tone, "Mom, you have to accept that your son is a young man with raging hormones and very high libido! These are reasons enough for his quite frequent masturbation habit!"

Kelly blushed and looked at Dr. Wood, confused. What was the doctor saying? Jason masturbated three, four times per day. And therefore she must be proud of her son and his frequent masturbation habit! Kelly's head was spinning.

"Is it too many?" Jason asked timidly.

"Jason... sincerely, it's a little more above average, but as long as you enjoy it and feel the need it is not much. It's just proof that you're a healthy young man with a really high sex drive," Dr. Wood answered. She smiled at him with understanding and approval.

Encouraged by her reply and genuinely curious Jason asked further, unable to hide his concern, "You said we had to ensure the fungus does not spread elsewhere on my penis. Does that mean I can't....errr... you know...masturbate anymore during therapy?"

"No, Jason. Don't worry. You must ejaculate regularly, as long as it takes ... five or six times per day. That just means we have to be careful and not spread fungus," Dr. Wood comforted him again.

"Oh, thanks," Jason said looking down demurely, "But how? How to do it properly..."

"Jason, as I said WE just have to be careful. I'm sure your mom may be able to help you," Dr. Wood replied and looked at Kelly.

"What! What do you think... do you think I should help him errr... ejaculate?" Kelly asked with a shocked look on her face. She couldn't believe what was asked of her.

"Yes," Dr. Wood said with as much of a professional tone as she could muster.

"No way! I am a his mother, you know. I have my limits. I can't do that!" Kelly continued to protest.

"Don't worry Kelly, you can. You just DID that! You just helped your son ejaculate, didn't you?" Dr. Wood asked softly.

"Yes, but... I was just rubbing gel along his glans... for medical reason," Kelly tried to explain. She looked puzzled.

"Yes, you just rubbed gel over his glans and he ejaculated abundantly. It wasn't hard, was it?" Dr. Wood continued with questions.

Kelly was fighting an internal battle between her excitement and her mind, which was trying to prove the whole thing wrong. Dr. Wood's words reminded her how Jason had cum a lot and how she was bathed in his tick hot sperm. Again, she felt the taste of his sperm in her mouth. What worried her the most was that she loved the smell and taste of this sperm, sperm of her own son. Which was worse, the warmth between her legs had become a bit of wetness as her juices began to flow.

Somehow Kelly managed to speak her mind, and she had to admit, "Errr... no, it wasn't hard!"

"Of course, honey," Dr. Wood said softly. However, she continued to convince the poor mother, "Also, I have to emphasize the fact that if Jason doesn't ejaculate regularly the blood will get trapped in his penis, his huge testicles will get blue, and they will start to hurt. Do you want that?"

"Not at all," Kelly responded quickly and worriedly.

"I'm glad to hear that, Kelly. Let me tell you about one of my case I had recently. It is about a young man of a similar age to Jason. Every morning , when he woke up, his sheets had been completely soaked with his cum. Of course his lovely mother was angry. For the first time in her life she did not know how to solve the problem before her. Anyway, she called and asked for my help. I found out that he didn't masturbate regularly, so he had 'wet dreams'. It was the only way he could empty his swollen testicles. "

"Why he didn't masturbate?" Kelly asked curiously.

"For some reason he had felt too guilty to masturbate, he felt ashamed and embarrassed. They live in a small apartment and he was afraid that his mom might catch him and would think he was weird," Dr. Wood explained.

"Errr... what did they do afterward?" Kelly asked with curiosity, her voice now shaking slightly with increasing excitement.

"We talked about it openly and fortunately, his mom understood the importance of young men having regular releases. We agreed that his libido required him to orgasm at least once every 6 to 8 hours," Dr. Wood answered.

"Uhh... yes! But how did they do that?" Kelly asked again, eyebrow raised.

"Now, he freely masturbates without hiding or hesitating whenever he feels the urge, a minimum three times a day," Dr. Wood replied.

"Does he masturbate in her presence!?" Kelly asked in disbelief.

"Of course! Now, instead of trying to hide that he is masturbating he masturbates in front of his mother. Now, instead of feeling embarrassed, he feels happier and much more content. She loves her son and wants to help him out however she can. Now, she helps him ejaculate regularly and it's a priority for her. In most cases she initiates it," Dr. Wood explained in detail.

Kelly couldn't believe what she heard from Dr. Wood. When she recovered from the shock, she stuttered, "She is involved with it... with his masturbation!" Her throat went dry.

"Yes, Kelly. She is fully involved and she willingly fulfills her motherly duty and assists her boy. The reason for that is that since she started helping him masturbate and cum regularly, her son became more obedient, more docile, more willing to accede to her demands. Also, she found that he did better in school too," Dr. Wood explained gently.

Kelly nodded showing that she was beginning to understand and believe what Dr. Wood was telling her, and Dr. Wood continued.

"So Mrs. Logan, to conclude. Your son has a very strong sexual urge, and in this situation only you can give him relief on a regular basis. You're a loving, devoted mother, Kelly, and this is something you must accept, like many good mothers who assisting their sons to obtain relief," Dr. Wood reassured her.

Kelly felt aroused, confused, satisfied, relieved, all at the same time, knowing that she could trust Dr. Wood, who had years of practice with young men and their mothers.

"Many good mothers? Isn't it rare?" Kelly sounded nonplussed.

"I can confirm to you that is much, much more common than you think," Dr. Wood replied confidently.

"Seems like I'm not the only one doing it," Kelly thought, but she still sought confirmation, "So, I will just join many other mothers who is willingly helping their sons."

"Yes, honey!" Dr. Wood said with a smile. She was very pleased with how things were going.

" But... what should I do? I'm not sure I'll know how to do it," Kelly asked in disbelief.

"He is young and you will find that he will orgasm quickly, so it will be an easier experience for you. Also, I will be near," Dr. Wood now was sure Kelly is going to do all that.

Kelly nodded and Dr. Wood added, "That is enough, Kelly. You've finished a successful first lubrication."

Then, grasping Jason's hand Dr. Wood said sincerely, "Jason, you are the luckiest son in the whole world because I know it would be hard to find another mom even half as wonderful as your mom! I must praise your mom's understanding, generosity and strength of character."

"Thank you, mom," Jason sad quietly, but he still couldn't believe his luck.

Kelly just nodded and blushed. She was quiet, she did not know what to say.

"I must go now, but I'll come again in two hours and help you learn how to do it right!" Dr. Wood concluded.

"Thank you, doctor. That would mean a lot to me," Kelly said with relief.

"Until then, Jason should be without pants. The fungus grows best in a warm, moist environment, so his penis must be always uncovered," Dr. Wood also reminded them.

Kelly nodded but looked away whenever she made eye contact with Dr. Wood.

"Now Kelly. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You went above and beyond in your maternal duty, and you should be commended. Your son needed help, and you provided that," Dr. Wood said. She went to the door, indicating that the appointment was over. Overall, she was very pleased with how the first meeting went.

**

As Kelly lay awake reliving what had just happened, she could not get the sight of her son's huge young cock out of her mind. She had no idea that he was so big and had such a beautiful cock in his shorts. Also, she admitted to herself that she was shamefully aroused. That knowledge was a demeaning fact. Had she been sexually unsatisfied for so long that the sight of a huge cock could make her act inappropriately with her own son?

The doorbell interrupted her thoughts and Kelly quickly got up and opened the door. Dr. Wood came in with a big smile on her face.

"Hello, Kelly. How are you? Are you ready?" Dr. Wood asked holding Kelly's hand and inspecting her from head to toe.

"Errr... I don't know. I'm a little nervous," Kelly answered honestly.

"Don't worry, sweetie. You're great. And I'm here to help you," Dr. Wood said and asked, "Where is Jason?"

"He's in his room," Kelly sighed as she headed out of the anteroom. "Jason, honey. Dr. Wood is here. Can you please come out?" Kelly ask him knocking on his door.

"Can I put my pants on, first?" Jason asked shyly.

"Jason, what is wrong with you? I told you, during therapy your penis had to be always uncovered," Dr. Wood said and tried to encourage him, "Come on, there's nothing to be ashamed of, I'm a doctor."

"But, what about mom?" Jason asked, showing what the problem was.

"Kelly, was he in his room all the time after I went?" Dr. Wood was quite surprised and she didn't try to hide it.

Kelly just nodded and blushed so Dr. Wood continued, "Kelly, you must allow Jason to move freely in the house during therapy. He is not a prisoner!"

"I know. But I'm not sure I'll be getting used to it any time soon," Kelly answered.

"Hmmm... would it be easier for you if you were naked too?" Dr. Wood tried to find a solution.

"Dr. Wood! You can't be serious!" Kelly exclaimed in shock.

"Jason, would it be easier for you if your mom was naked too?" Dr. Wood asked Jason the same question, this time much louder.

"Yes, of course!" Jason agreed immediately.

"You see. He agrees! Please, don't give up on him now, Kelly! You've been doing so well. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of! Besides, if you stop now, the treatment won't work. Also, like most men Jason will be easily aroused with anything that is visual. It will help you to masturbate him."

"Yes, I know, but I am not sure I can do that," Kelly said scared.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll figure something out," Dr. Wood said with a smile and went into Kelly's bedroom. Slightly relieved and bewildered, Kelly followed Dr. Wood in.

"Kelly, you have the most beautiful body I have ever seen. However, maybe you wouldn't have to be completely naked," Dr. Wood said.

"Oh, thank you!" Kelly said with relief.

Then Dr. Wood asked Jason loudly, her voice ringing through the house, "Jason, do you agree that your mom can put on some lightweight clothes instead of being completely naked?"