Jason's problem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Errr... yes," Jason answered reluctantly.

"Great Jason," Dr. Wood was pleased with his response. "Could you please wait for us in the living room? We'll be with you in a few minutes."

Then Dr. Wood ordered in a warm, reassuring voice, "Kelly, take off all your clothes!"

Kelly tried to reason in her mind that what the doctor had said made sense, but it was still very embarrassing to start to strip. Nevertheless, being more than a little submissive, she did as she was told. She stepped back and obediently pulled the dress over her head, leaving her standing in a standard black bra and panties.

"Now take off the underwear. All of it," Dr. Wood demanded. Kelly was so hot all the time, but Dr. Wood realized she may look the hottest when she's slightly worried and ashamed.

Kelly bit her lower lip and shrugged out of her bra, letting her huge heavy breasts fall free.

"Oh honey, you're beautiful. Now, let's have those panties off," Dr. Wood said softly, pointing downward between Kelly's legs.

Kelly bent over and slipped her panties off, stepping out of them and then standing naked before Dr. Wood. She could feel Dr. Wood's eyes crawling all over her pussy. She had a full bush of brown pubic hair, she didn't trim or shave it over the last few months. She felt ashamed and she didn't understand anything at all.

Dr. Wood smiled at her but didn't comment anything. She opened the door to the closet containing Kelly's dresses and started to search through her closet for the right dress for Kelly to wear. Finally, she made her choice. She found a very sheer white blouse. She slipped her hand beneath it to discover that it was so sheer that she could readily see her hand through the transparent material. "Here," she said, handing it to Kelly, "I'm sure this would be nice and I think Jason will allow you to wear this blouse. Of course, I don't think you should wear a bra."

"Oooh, no. If I don't wear a bra Jason can see right through this," Kelly exclaimed in shock. She normally wore this blouse only beneath a suit jacket.

"Kelly, you really should feel very good about your breasts. You have nothing to be ashamed of. They are simply magnificent, very full and heavy but standing up very nicely. And your nipples are incredible!" Dr. Wood said as she openly studied her breasts.

"Thank you," Kelly responded and blushed. Despite having nursed Jason and having full large breasts, she was proud that they didn't sag much.

"So, try this on, honey, and leave a few buttons undone!" Dr. Wood added in a tone that bespoke more of a command than a request.

Kelly had no choice but to do what she asked of her. Her blouse barely covered her enticing full breasts.

"You've got magnificent breasts, honey, you need to show them off," Dr. Wood reminded her and unbuttoned more of Kelly's blouse threatening to fully expose her cleavage.

"Ohhh... " Kelly was stunned. For a moment, a long and uncomfortable moment, she had been afraid to surrender to Dr. Wood, afraid of unleashing what she'd be unable to control. "But, Dr. Wood... please, can I put on my panties? I'm almost completely naked," she begged.

"Errr... okay, honey, I hope Jason will not be angry at you," Dr. Wood gave in to her request.

"Thank you, Dr. Wood," Kelly said as she moved to the bed to pick up her panties.

"Kelly, these panties are so conservative, fitting with your conservative character. We have to replace them with some appropriate panties," Dr. Wood said and moved over to Kelly's panty drawer. She discovered that Kelly didn't have a lot of really sexy panties. Kelly glanced over at Dr. Wood inspecting her various panties. This was really very intrusive and embarrassing. Finally, Dr. Wood found a pair that she liked. She pulled them out and held them up for Kelly. It was a pair of small yellow cotton panties.

"Well, I think these would go well with your white blouse," Dr. Wood said as she handed them to Kelly.

"Dr. Wood, please, that'll be so embarrassing. I never wear them because they are several sizes too small for me," Kelly pleaded.

"Well, honey, be grateful I am letting you wear some panties," Dr. Wood reminded her and added, "If you don't want to wear this panties, you can go without panties." It was clear Dr. Wood gradually increased Kelly's helplessness, and checked how this affects her.

After just a moment, the beautiful mom realized that, once again, she had no choice. Face burning in shame, she slowly put on small panties. The tiny yellow panties were stretched tight over her puffy pussy and round ass. They didn't even cover fully her bottom, revealing much of her firm round ass.

"Ohhh... they are so small and tight," Kelly whispered as she checked herself in the mirror. She gasped with embarrassment as she witnessed the fact that the front of her blouse covered only a couple inches of her small panties. Even worse, she could also see for herself that the darker patch of her pubic hair and two rather thick lips of her pussy were very clearly outlined. The slit of her pussy was parting the thick curly pubic hair that peeked out of the top of her small panties and the legs. She felt like she was wearing nothing at all.

"But, I didn't trim my hair on my ... err... down there," Kelly complained to Dr. Wood.

"Kelly, young guys like natural, hairy vagina just as much as a shaved one. And I will be honest with you. You are a very attractive and sexy woman, curvaceous but also tight in all the places a woman should be. So relax, you're going to love this. Furthermore, there's a medical reason for that, you know! Your sexy look will help Jason to ejaculate quickly!" Dr. Wood encouraged her and continued, "Jason is waiting for us. Let's go!"

Taking Kelly's hand in hers, Dr. Wood led her to living room. Kelley was confused, "This is so degrading, I can't believe this is really happening!" she thought. It was really so difficult to be dressed this way in front of own son. Kelly's heart was racing and her face felt hot. But step by step she had come to terms with most of the things that had happened to her in the last day.

Jason felt a warmth growing inside his groin as he saw his mom walking towards him. He was stunned, it was quite apparent that his mom wasn't wearing a bra. Through the transparent white blouse he could clearly see her big round tits, full and free. They were firm, pointed high and slightly to the sides, covered with huge dark areolas and hard inch-long nipples which were plainly visible through the thin material. Jason then looked down at his mom's thighs and crotch, which she made no effort to conceal. He marveled at the amount of hair he saw covered only slightly by her too small panties. He now understood how the term 'bush' was used to describe a woman's pussy. Kelly could see his cock was growing and getting hard again at a fast pace.

"Wow, mom. You look so fuck... so ... amazing," Jason looked on in disbelief. He held a hand over his mouth, hiding the look of shock on his face, as he saw his mom's appearance. Obviously he was entranced.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Kelly sheepishly questioned.

"You are simply irresistible!" Jason confirmed honestly with more confidence than he felt.

" You're right, Jason, your mom is so beautiful and gorgeously sexy. You must be proud of her. She has curves in all the right places, especially huge natural breasts with large areolas and nipples."

Kelly grimaced with embarrassment. It was always nice to hear a compliment, but not in this situation. She could only blush and keep walking. The way her tits jiggled and swayed as she walked was amazing. It was so very difficult for Jason not to openly ogle them.

"Okay Kelly, his penis looks like it's ready?" Dr. Wood asked with smile.

Kelly did not look up at Dr. Wood as she replied. "Yes, It's ready. I think I can lubricate him now... I am going to take the gel."

When Kelly walked across the living room in that short blouse, Jason for first time could clearly see her bottom. Kelly's boulder sized ass had swallowed her small panties, leaving only her crack covered. He watched the bare bottom of her ass sway and jiggle with every step she took. It was the mostly erotic thing Jason had ever seen. Dr. Wood smiled, she liked Kelly unconsciously converted her small panties into a thong, although for her it could a bit of an uncomfortable thong, as there was cotton now lodged in her crack.

With the gel in her hand, Kelly sat down on the couch. She was nervous, but having Dr. Wood there gave her the confidence she needed. Dr. Wood noticed Kelly spread her legs wider than the first time and she immediately drew Jason between her knees. Kelly avoided Jason's eyes, which she knew were staring at her exposed hairy crotch. Her big puffy outer lips was still hidden beneath her small, thin panties, but she knew full well that it would be rather clearly outlined. Truly, with her panties pulled so tight Jason could discern clearly a very nice camel toe, her panties hugging, squeezing so tightly her big feminine lips. His cock jumped with excitement; it was clear that he enjoyed the sight of his mom. Precum oozed from the tip of his cock leaving glistening trails on Kelly bare left thigh. Kelly stared at the droplets.

"I'm sorry, mom," Jason said seeing that.

Dr. Wood reacted immediately and firmly, "It is quite normal, Jason and I'm glad that you got all excited watching. Your penis is responding just right. It is leaking pre-cum onto mom's leg at a steady state, just as is natural for your age and state of your arousal. You know well your mommy doesn't get angry with you." Than Dr. Wood looked at Kelly and asked, "You know that happens with young men his age all the time, right, mommy?"

"Yes, yes.. And I'm not angry, honey. You should not be ashamed or embarrassed about that," Kelly said quietly, her hand slowly smearing his precum all over her inner thigh, so close to her pussy that she almost caressed it. And then, realizing what she said and did, her face turned red in shame again. At the same time she felt the moisture developing on her pussy. "Why am I so aroused right now?" she thought and hoped that Jason and Dr. Wood would not notice that on her small, tight panties. Now, that would be truly embarrassing! What could be more shameful than revealing to them that giving therapy was actually sexually arousing her?

However, Dr. Wood noticed the unmistakable smell of a woman's arousal, but she didn't say anything about that, wanting not to embarrass Kelly further. So she said, drawing attention to Jason's hard-on, "Go ahead and take it, sweetie! Hold his nice penis. See again what it feels like in your small hand."

Kelly moved her left hand slowly toward the base of Jason's penis and gently wrapped her warm hand around the root of his huge, throbbing cock. Again his cock captivated her, it was long, it was thick and heavy, the head was large. A long suppressed desire to wonder about endowed men emerged in her mind.

"Oh, his penis is so... huge," Kelly quietly noticed again, her face a deep red. She looked at Dr. Wood and involuntarily licked her lips, as she couldn't control her reaction. Dr. Wood could see the look of desire in her eyes and smiled at her, showing understanding. Her lust seemed to equal Jason's own.

Kelly's touch on Jason produced mutual reactions. He openly moaned with pleasure and his cock seemed to pulsate and grow even larger and harder in Kelly's hand. Another fat dollop of precum oozed out of his slit and slowly stretched to the floor. He looked dazed, he couldn't believe that his mom was doing it again. He was so happy that she helped him.

Kelly put some herbal gel on her index and middle fingers and started to lube Jason's massive cock head. She spread it in small circles all around his red spots on the glans, occasionally putting more gel on her fingers. After just a few minutes Jason was again on the verge of cumming. He tried to prolong his orgasm as long as he could. Kelly unconsciously helped him as she squeezed the base of his cock tightly and, in that way, postponed his climax. His cock pulsed hotly in the mom's fist, but he didn't cum yet. Dr. Wood noticed that, but she knew the longer Kelly forced him to wait, the more intense his climax would be.

"Tell your mom when you're going to ejaculate, okay Jason?" Dr. Wood reminded him calmly.

"Ah...okay, I will," Jason replied quickly.

"So much wetness oozing out of him. He is really turned on, isn't he?" Dr. Wood asked Kelly in now rather openly naughty manner.

"Ohh... yes, yes," Kelly replied hoarsely and licked her lips. She could smell his musky scent linger in the air as she resumed lubing more firmly, along with the dampness now tickling both her bare thighs. Also, Kelly's left hand and his shaft was now coated in precum.

"Ohh mom, you're doing great ...." Jason wanted to cum so badly now that he didn't care what he said or how it made his mom feel.

"Ahhh...thank you, honey", Kelly gasped, she felt proud that she had done so well that her son had praised her. Then she felt his cock twitch, she knew he was about to cum.

"Ohhh! Ahhh... mom!" Jason called out, "Look out... I'm close!" He remembered what Dr. Wood had said earlier that he must warn his mom when he would ready to cum so she could prepare herself.

Jason was expecting that his mom would remove her head from his cock, however this did not happen. Quite the contrary, she 'prepared' herself in such a way that she lowered her head a little closer to his cock now!

Dr. Wood noticed that, so she encouraged Jason, keeping talking naughty, "Go ahead, honey, it's okay. Mommy wants to feel your warm sperm on her face and lips. Let it shoot all over mommy's hot body! Cum for your mom!"

It was interesting that they hadn't even noticed that Dr. Wood used word 'cum' for the first time. Or it didn't bother them. Also Dr. Wood could see the lust building in Kelly, just as she squeezed his cock again.

At the same time Kelly saw Jason's balls started to pull up into his body and she started to say something, but just then, with a guttural cry, Jason exploded and started releasing his hot fluids. The first thick rope of cum shot powerfully right into Kelly's chin and neck. Not expecting it to shoot so powerful, Kelly opened her mouth in surprise. She realized her mistake almost immediately, when the next blast filled her open mouth and whipped across her cheek and chin. She felt the thick white stuff land on her tongue and quickly shut her mouth as another wad splashed against her lips. Kelly unconsciously swallowed and again was surprised at how good it tasted. She could feel semen dripping from the corners of her mouth and from her chin. Then Kelly's left hand made a tiny almost imperceptible stroke and carefully directed his cock lower and left. The majority of his load continued shooting all over her left breast, until the final gob dribbled down across Kelly's left wrist. Dr. Wood was sure that Kelly was so turned and that she did it intentionally. The thin fabric of her blouse clung tightly to the curvature of her large left breast and Jason could clearly see her huge, dark areola and big erect nipple through the now totally transparent material, almost as if she was topless.

"My god Jason, that was quite a load!" Dr. Wood said with a grin. "Your semen spurting in prodigious amounts. Your mom's lips and chin are barely visible under all the goo! Plus, you soaked completely her blouse!"

After a short pause, Dr. Wood asked Kelly, "What do you think, mommy?"

"Ummmm, mmmff, he's ejaculating so much this time," Kelly absently remarked. She could not believe it took him nearly twenty seconds to unload his sperm. There was so much cum, completely covering her face, her blouse and even parts of her hair.

"You don't mind, do you?" Dr. Wood asked her carefully.

"Errr.... no, not one little bit. I just never saw a penis ejaculate so much and so violently," Kelly responded quickly and blushed, looking pleadingly at Dr. Wood, keeping her lips slightly open. Her tongue licked her lips almost imperceptibly, seemingly enjoying the taste of the sperm. She loved the feeling as the thick wad slide down her face.

"Of course, his testicles produce sperm in proportion to their size, and they produce more hot sperm than any penis I've ever seen. You must be proud," Dr. Wood answered.

Kelly just nodded in confusion. With her cum covered face and blouse completely wet and transparent she acted as if nothing had happened. However, her breathing was more rapid now. She gasped hoarsely, struggling with her desire. Her pussy ached and throbbed with urgency. She could barely breathe for the harsh need to cum too, which clutched her against her will. All the time Kelly didn't let go of his penis and now when he stopped shooting, she continued to lube his glans. She obviously considered that her son's hot slippery ejaculate shouldn't be wiped from her face.

"The gel should be rub for at least 10 minutes, so I have to lubricate your glans for few more minutes," Kelly said sheepishly as she tried to justify herself.

"I'm glad you don't forget your duty," Dr. Wood said with smile and asked, "As I said you earlier, Jason was ejaculate quickly. Given appropriate stimulus, it wasn't hard to help him?"

"Errr... no, it wasn't hard," Kelly admitted, confused. She could feel the tension throughout her entire body, "When you suggested helping my son I simply couldn't refuse it."

"I'm happy to hear that, Kelly," Dr. Wood concluded and changed subject, "You figured you had the house to yourself. Am I correct in this presumption?"

Kelly cleared her throat and promptly replied, "Yes. We live a very comfortable life in our home."

"Great. I suggest you call your boss and tell him that you need some days off. Also, you should tell your neighbors and family you would be away on vacation for two weeks, so they don't disturb you," Dr. Wood said, and as Kelly nodded Dr. Wood continued, "That way you'll be able to dedicate yourself completely to Jason."

Kelly nodded again, showing she understood what Dr. Wood mean.

"Also I suggest you give me a key to your home so I could enter in without disturbing you if you have therapy," Dr. Wood added.

Kelly nodded, finished her second lubrication and went to find the spare key. When she come back and handed Dr. Wood the spare key, Dr. Wood thanked her and asked, "Do I have to remind you why you must bring Jason to ejaculate regularly?"

"No, no... errr.. I know why," Kelly finally responded in low tone between breaths of air, apparently succumbing to her own weakness, "I need to take care of his physical needs, otherwise he's gonna get blue balls. And that's all."

"Very good Kelly, you understand completely. You will feel good about yourself after helping Jason. And Jason know what a good and caring mother you are to take care of this problem of his," Dr. Wood was satisfied with her reaction and pushed Kelly's mind back to what Kelly knew already, "So, you always must be ready to satisfy and fulfill his needs when he gets horny!"

Dr. Wood waited as Kelly fought with her conscience. She blushed and closed her eyes as she imagined what she would to do. She felt she was so wet, so she tried to press her thighs together to relieve that precious ache between her legs. Finally, she whispered, "Yes, I will be ready to satisfy... errr... to help him when he gets ... errr... erections."

"Great, Kelly. I'm glad we agreed. And don't worry. Helping him, you get the best compliment and you get your best reward, he would ejaculate abundantly all over your face and hot body!" Dr. Wood now teased her, knowing that she agreed to everything.

Kelly blushed and nodded. She knew that Dr. Wood was right.

"It seems like it's getting hotter every day, so both of you can stay semi naked all day. At this point, after all you have done, there is no need for modesty. Also, don't forget, Jason must to have appropriate stimulus," Dr. Wood concluded and looked at Kelly. Then she added with a serious tone, "I'll give you my private number. I'm on call for you, whenever you need it."