All Comments on 'Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 02'

by jlenil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

She escalated fast but that's what he gets for hiding secrets! Nice work!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

What bollox, any MAN would have got off the bed, grabbed you by the hair looked closely right into your eyes and said, "fuck you you think for one minute I'm going to let you fuck around?" "This is fantasy, that's all, I dont mind playing the game whenever you want, but permanently as a life style, not a fucking chance, if you want that, there's the door YOU fuck off, or would you like me to go to the police and have you arrested for assault and then file for divorce sighting Ted, you'll leave with fuck all !!"

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 3 years ago

Belongs in Nonconsent IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off everyone has secrets and everyone has fantasies. They are fantasies for a reason such as the wife who gets so angry at her husband she has a fantasy to cut his sick off or kill him. In her views, those things should be done. She lied with her I am open and honest and have no secrets but she needs some reason to justify her bullshit. This guy should have gotten up and dressed and gone straight to a lawyer and the police for assault, rape and of course grounds for divorce from abuse. Let’s see her go into court and explain that he deserved it because he didn’t tell her his fantasies. This is also in the wrong section. I never understand how anyone thinks rape is a great idea and wishes it would happen to them. More imbeciles who think fantasy is reality or should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous