All Comments on 'Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 05'

by jlenil

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow! i love these Ma'am.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

And whats next?? Is the pope comming and smoking cigars??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really am enjoying this story.

I really like how you drew me into this story. While it is only a one page at a time so far, I am really anxious to read the next one. When Alexis fucked his best friend Ted, well I was wondering if she was going to bring Ted up to the bedroom and fuck Jason’s ass right in front of him.

I really encourage you to keep it up as it keeps getting better and better. Thank you and now I am going to read the next chapter.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 3 years ago

I have the feeling Alexis does not really love Jason. We see no concern on her part for his welfare. Is the cock cage chafing? Fucking his best friend while he’s tied up with no concern for his feelings? Contrast this series with “A Femme Domme Tale,” by melanieatplay, where the marriage is female-led with pegging and all of that, but done in a loving manner.

Maybe Jason can walk out and divorce Alexis anytime (and maybe he should), but we must assume he doesn’t out of love and adoration for her. Yet I see no love expressed by Alexis. We never read the fantasy files she found on Jason’s computer but as he said, some things that are fantasies are best kept as such —the reality might not be so great. Like the cuckolding? The idea that Jason can’t ever have conventional intercourse again? How is that a fantasy for any man (that he wishes to be a reality)? He can only masturbate for an orgasm (she doesn’t want to pleasure him)?

Also, outing private intimacies to family, without Jason’s consent, is pretty sick, in my opinion. There are two other concerns regarding this series. Firstly, smoking even an occasional cigar has a lot of health risks, even if the cigar is not inhaled. Of course Alexis seems to smoke far more than occasional cigars. Secondly, one should never, ever bind and gag someone and leave them alone, even briefly. What if the “slave” gags and chokes to death? Oh, yeah, just tell the police (and relatives) it was a sex game! There needs to be a safe word (or signal if the sub is gagged).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous