Jason's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said she was forty pounds overweight?"

"Hey, chubby is chubby, but pussy is pussy." I decided to remember what he said that day and it has served me well. "

We were all back decent and were waiting for her husband to come back. After about ten minutes we got to looking at each other kind of funny again. This came from her ..."

"We can see my husband coming from a mile away. It would take him five minutes to get to us. Do you want to do it again?"

"I laid her on the grass and started pounding in and out of her. Sort of like, roll me over in the clover ... do it again!"

"I can't believe you said that. Did you get caught?' I asked.

"Well, there we were. I'd go balls deep and pump away. Then I'd look up for her husband's pickup and fuck her some more. We about did each other in by the time I saw dust on the road headed our direction. I told her I was cumming and she reminded me to cum inside her. When he got there I kept looking at her, knowing our juices had to be running down her thighs."

"So, first times, good times, huh?"

"You bet! After that every time I'd see his truck head to town and my wife would be asleep or gone I'd trot down the road and we would fuck in their bed. We never got caught, but it was close a couple of times. After that I got to noticing other guys wives. I'd wait until I knew the man wouldn't be home and stop by to see his wife. I'd use the excuse I wanted to borrow a tool or something. If I got invited in the house to wait either the guy was not going to be gone for long, or his wife was wondering about getting fucked."

Gene wasn't a real handsome man, nor was he very smooth. What he did have going was he looked like the Cowboy from the cigarette commercials. What he said about getting invited in the house made sense.

"If I get invited to wait and it was going to be over thirty minutes and the wife smiled when she said it I knew I had a really good shot at fucking her."

"That sounds a little arrogant, Gene."

"Well, try it. I've bedded a couple of dozen women within a couple of miles where we live."

He starting tell me other women that let him fuck them without naming names. Then he tried to better all the stories he had told so far.

"If you really want to see women wanting to breed you should come up to the stables one weekend."

Gene had told me he had a lease on a barn and some land on the edge of a State Park. He had a license for horseback riding in the park. They were open May through October. He had held the lease for six years.

"For hot women you need to see them after an hour on horseback. The rocking in the saddle gets to some of them. It's kind of funny. You see them all start out with their cunts on the saddle. When the uptight ones realize what they are starting to get wet down there they try to ride more in the stirrups. They don't want their little cunts touching anything. But, the rest of them, by the time the ride is over, have their asses rocked backwards and leaning forward trying to get their clits on the leather. For the ones that came riding by themselves all you need to do is take a chance she wants to get off. The married ones are easier, especially if you can separate them from the husbands."

"It's that easy?" I taunted.

"I fuck a hundred of them every summer. You need to come up to see for yourself."

Gene was losing some credibility with me. Visits after that he still had stories about him fucking women, but I really began to wonder. Then something odd happened. I was at my parents house the next Sunday to eat. My brother and his wife were there, too. My sister-in-law is ten years older than me. (There is a big gap in ages between my brother and myself.) So, the sister-in-law is in the bathroom. My dad and I are talking in the kitchen while my wife and my mother are washing and drying the dishes. So, knowing they had been friends I mention my visits from Gene.

"Guess who has been coming in and telling me stories ... Gene Petrie."

Crash! Mom dropped a plate my wife had been handing her. Mom got shaky and blushed. Her eyes darted to around the room to see our expressions. She looked like she had been shot. Hearing the plate shatter, my sister-in-law rushed back in the room.

"What happened?"

"Mom was going to put away a plate." I answered her. "I mentioned to Dad that I had been doing a lot of talking to Gene Petrie."

"Oh! That man. He is so full of shit. You can't believe anything he says!" She blushed a deeper red than my Mother. Then as she stood she did a little a weird thing that made it look like she was trying to hug her pussy with her thighs.

For as much as I was thinking he was a liar it seemed believable that he may have fucked my mother and my brother's wife. After that I wanted to ask Gene, but never did. I did pay a hell of a lot more attention to what he said. Conversations sometimes shifted from him to my own problems. I confided in him that my only cheating experience was a deep throat blow job. That snapped him to attention. He was dying to know. I wouldn't tell.

My wife came in a couple of times while he was there. He showed some interest and I found myself jealous that she was so friendly to him. After she left we talked about my desire to have other guys fuck her and how she wouldn't do it.

"If you want to loosen her up you need to bring her horseback riding this weekend. It's opening day. There will be a nice crowd. We'll see how she rides in the saddle. Maybe we can get her aside with some guy that would fuck her for you. She looks like she's a clit to the leather gal."

That got to me. As bad as I wanted her fucked, it didn't sound right the way he was putting it. But, I wanted to give it a try. We went up early Saturday. Gene said he would let us ride free if I would help him out a little with the horses.

It was a nice spot in the trees. The old barn was huge. In one front corner was an office for the horseback riding. Back in a back corner was a private office with a window and a door with a big bolt lock. Beside the barn was an old camper that was being used for sleeping overnight.

About a half dozen people lined up. Gene took my wife and I along. He said if I learned the trail that he might pay me to take a group out later. The highlight of the ride was that I stayed to the rear. I watched my wife ride. Like Gene said the first part of the ride the women realized the motion of the horse was getting them wet between the legs. There were two other women. A Barbie type blonde was up in the stirrups early. Her little redheaded friend was riding crotch to saddle as was my wife.

Just like Gene said, at the end of the ride both were looking like they wanted their clits against the leather. I had assumed my wife would be a crotch rider, but you never can tell. To add to it all Gene's horse kept dropping his cock out about a foot for the ladies to see. The redhead was all over her boyfriend. They explored around in the trees a little and slipped into the barn. When they came out there was not a doubt in my mind she had him fuck her. Gene looked at me and grinned.

My wife looked really flustered. Like maybe she rode her clit about a minute short of an orgasm. A couple came in. The woman had an exceptional set of tits and a nice ass to go with it. Her husband was a corporate type. Gene hollered at me to go ahead and take them out.

"Just take the same path we were just on. Take my horse. He won't let you get lost."

Gene help the woman onto her horse, getting his hand on her ass and no protest. I'll need to learn that maneuver. The corporate guy thought he knew all about being a cowboy. We rode off into the park. The woman rode second, behind me. I'd rock in the saddle every few seconds to be sure they were okay. The real reason was to watch her tits move with the pace of the horse. She was wearing a bra, but a fairly flimsy one. Her nipples rubbing the fabric as her tits bounced gently must have been driving her wild.

Her feet were no longer holding her off the saddle. Her crotch was settled well it. I could see she was feeling her cunt lips splaying against her jeans and the saddle. A little farther in, as Gene says, she was forward and tipped down enough to have her clit mashed against leather. On one look back it looked like she must have orgasmed big time as she rode.

Half way in there was a little stream where everyone likes to dismount and let the horses get some water. The corporate guy walked down the path in the woods. The wife stayed behind with me. She gave me a shy smile. I could tell the ride had her in the middle of something good.

"Does horseback riding riding affect all women like this or is it just me?" S he motioned down her body with the backs of her fingers on both hands. Her nipples were sticking out against her shirt. They were long and pointed. She had a nice slim waist. Her cunt lips were making a serious camel toe in her jeans.

"Well, I'm not certain. Lots of them I'm sure." I was trying to be smooth about what may have been being offered to me. I was trying to be Gene Petrie!

"God, I feel like I'd cum in my panties if someone just touched me."

Something steeled my nerves. I walked around behind her. With my left arm I covered her left tit and cupped her right nipple into my palm. That looked that might be all it took. When I used my right hand to cover her pussy and press against her clit her knees went week. I had to catch her as she had a crashing orgasm. We could hear her husband coming back up the trail. She jumped back from me.

We remounted and got back on the trail. Gene's horse dropped his dick about a foot again. During the wide part of the trails the woman would ride up beside me. She really had her clit into the saddle. The look on her face told the story. She kept glancing at the horse's cock. Her husband was staying about fifty yards behind.

"I've never seen a horse cock before. Do they always hang down like that?"

"I don't know. Seems like this one does?"

"I guess that's where the saying of hung like a horse comes from. Are you hung like a horse?"

"Not hardly!" I laughed. "I do okay for myself."

"I'll bet. Anything more than my husband would be a treat."

The trail thinned out again forcing us back to single file. I got to thinking what Gene had said when he told his stories at the gas station about getting a hot one and separating her from her spouse. Then get her alone and fuck her. I wanted to do that. Maybe I could get the corporate guy interested in my wife. A swap sounded pretty good if this was my part of the deal.

As we neared the barn the words kept echoing in my head. Find one needing to get fucked. Get her split away from her husband and fuck her. As the barn came in sight the trail widened and the woman rode up next to me again. I had no doubt I could screw her if I could just get her husband distracted. I didn't see Gene any where. I didn't see my wife.

My thoughts were flying around in my head. "Get one hot and needing fucked. Separate her from her husband. Then fuck her." The old bastard got me.

I dismounted and started to search for either of them, knowing when I found them they would be together. I checked around the barn. The door to the trailer was open. No one was in there. Then I went to the back office. I tapped on the door. Gene opened the window.

"What are you doing? Did you take my advice?"

"Yes ... and no. Have you seen my wife?"

"I'm almost done in here. I'll be out in a couple of minutes."

Gene left the window open. I could hear my wife moan as he shoved his cock back inside her. I could hear him ask her where she wanted him to cum.

"Cum inside me! Give me your seed!" I could hear her voice answer. "Cum in me! Fuck me hard! Cuuuummmmm in me!"

I turned my attention back to the couple just back from the ride with me. The woman really needed fucked. The corporate guy seemed hopelessly ignorant of the fact.

"What all is in the park?" He asked.

"I don't know a lot. Gene has been here several years. He can probably tell you. He should be right out."

They couple were sitting on separate bales of the hay Gene had for the horses. The wife seemed to be scooting her pussy against the rough grain of the edge of the hay. How stupid is corporate guy? Take her in the back of the barn and fuck her, for God's sake!"

Gene came out of the room tucking his shirt tail back in his pants. He headed our direction. He looked at me like everything was fine. I told him the couple had asked about what there was to do at the park.

"There's an old cabin and a small cemetery down that path right there by the barn. It's about a twenty minute walk, plus the time you spend exploring."

"That sounds good. I think I want to do that."

"The trails a little rough. Kind of hard on the ladies. Especially after spending an hour bouncing along on a horse."

The woman was giving Gene a questioning look. The old son of a bitch was smooth after all.

"Oh, it sounds like fun. Want to go honey?" Corporate guy asked.

I glanced towards Gene's room at the back of the barn. My wife tried to slip out the door and come around the front. She had herself dressed and her hair combed. She looked like she had just been seriously fucked. She walked up to us.

The woman was answering her husband. "I'd hate to get down there and have you have to carry me back. Maybe I should just stay here and rest in the shade."

"I sure hate to miss it." Corporate guy stated.

"What are you talking about?" My wife asked.

"They wanted to go down to the cabin and cemetery. His wife may be too tired for the trip." Gene explained.

"Oh, I've never been there. I'll go with you." My wife volunteered as she looked corporate guy over.

My wife looked at me with a bit of a smoldering look. T he woman looked at me. I was looking at the two of them. Gene had an even bigger grin on his face. The guy perked up that my wife would go with him. My wife started down the trail with the corporate guy right behind her. I imagined how she must have felt swinging her hips with a load of Gene's sperm filling her cunt.

"I've got things to do." Gene stated as he watched my wife and the man go out of sight. "If you two get bored you are welcome to take the horses out again."

The three of us knew what happened. There was almost no chance that my wife wasn't going to fuck corporate guy at the cabin. That, even after Gene squirted her full fifteen minutes ago. The two of us had no other ideas except for fucking each other. It was eerie about what was going to happen to the four of us that couldn't have had any idea there would ever be a day like this one in our lives.

The woman told me to call her Jessie. I took her to the hay in the back of the barn. At the top of a stack about 20 feet off the floor was a ledge with some blankets neatly folded on it. We looked at each other. Jessie spread the blanket on the hay. We stepped back and took off our clothes. When her bra came off I was amazed by her big tits and some incredible nipples. Her panties came off to reveal a luscious patch of curly brown cunt hair. Her pussy was pouty looking and slightly gaping open and wet, really, really, wet.

"I think your husband made a really bad trade. He is really trading down. You are so beautiful."

"He's always wanted to fuck another woman since we have been married. Now is his chance. She looked like she could handle him just fine. If he traded down to get her I see that I traded up."

"Oh, this old thing!" I pointed at my cock.

"Yes, I'll make that trade any day. It's kind of like two for one."

She laid on the blanket with her legs wide open.

"Why don't you come here and fuck me?" She cooed.

"I'd hate to say I saw pussy that good and I didn't eat it before I fucked it."

"I'm so worked up I'm not sure I could handle that. Tell you what. I'll let you if you stop if I tell you to stop. I don't want to die from an orgasm."

"That would make an interesting obit. I promise I'll quit if you ask."

My idea was to eat all of her cunt juice and get her to cum on my tongue. I found that as wet as she was from the horse back ride it would take a while to eat it all out of her. I started slow as to not arouse her to the point she made me quit. I don't know how to describe the flavor, but all girls should taste like Jessie. I let her cum a couple of times. I was going slow because if she hit the big one I was afraid she'd buck and break my neck.

"Do you think we should hurry up in case my husband and you wife come back?"

"What could they do. T here is no way she isn't going to have him fuck her. What we are doing doesn't warrant a complaint."

I could hear Gene out front. Some more people had come to ride. He was taking their money and picking out horses for them. We'd soon be alone. I got my face out of Jessie's cunt and lined myself up to fuck her. My thoughts drifted to my wife fucking her husband and Gene fucking her before that. What the hell? I pushed my cock into Jessie's willing snatch.

Fucking Jessie was great pussy. I was pumping away and she was fucking back up at me. I could tell that with the ride and me eating her that she was about to lose it.

"I think you are sinking in to where I am used to getting cock. How about shoving the rest into me?"

"If you really want it. Should I make you beg?"

"Please bury your cock in me all the way and fuck me? Make me cum." She whispered.

I was sure a hell ready. When my balls went against her ass and the head of my dick hit what must have been her uterus Jessie began to cum. It was a gut wrenching, hard thrust, earth shaking cum. Jessie screamed. I was glad Gene had gone with his riders. It seemed that I had never cum as hard as I just did. My seed filled her beckoning cunt.

"Oh, fuck. That was so good. I think today won't be my last day as a cheating wife."

"I'd like to sign on for that."

"Where do you think our spouses are right now?" She asked.

"Hopefully still fucking. We should have another half hour."

"I want you to fuck me again. But, not right now. I want to be fucking you when I know they are here at the barn."

I pulled out and sucked her clit into my mouth. Jessie squealed and rocked her pussy towards my mouth.

"Still want to eat my pussy?"

"That's not fair. It's not all you anymore. It would be like sucking my own cock."

"Okay, I'll be good. You may tease my clit. But, if I cum I won't promise you I won't pull your face into my cunt and give you a bath."

I made her cum. It must have been good, but Jessie didn't force my face into her pussy. She had a nice satisfied look on her face.

"Come on up and fuck me. They should be back soon."

I was slow fucking her when we heard them talking in the barn. Jessie pumped her cunt towards me, getting all my cock. I think her husband's voice in the distance had the same effect on her as did my wife's on me. We both starting fucking hard to the point that we could have injured ourselves. All spent I felt my cock soften and the last of my seed drain into Jessie.

"God, that was so hot. I hope your wife fucked my husband good."

I pulled out of Jessie and looked down a what I had done to her little pussy. There was cum bubbling out along with her girl juices. She took her hand and put some of it in her mouth and then kissed me. I liked it. Probably because it was Jessie. My wife called out to us. We didn't answer, but dressed and climbed down from the hay. I left the blanket laid out to dry.

We met my wife and her husband as we came down out of the hay. We looked at each other like we were all pissed about what happened. Then each of us looked guilty which turned into laughter as we realize we knew what went on and we all approved.

Jessie's husband, the corporate guy spoke first. "We need to do this again. Do you two work her all the time?"