Jason's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I looked at each other. She answered. "We are just helping out. But, it looks like a good idea."

We all laughed again. Corporate guy and Jessie left to drive on into the park to spend the rest of the day. My wife and I were left to wait for Gene to come back with his riders.

"I guess we know what happened. Do you want to compare notes?" I asked my wife.

"You bet. You go first!"

"I don't have a much to tell. You got all worked up on our ride. Jessie got really heated on hers. Her husband left us alone a few minutes. She started to cum when I put my hand on her tit and squeezed her clit through her jeans. You know what happened when we came back here. I took her up in the hay and ate her pussy until she came several times. I fucked her. Then she wanted to be fucking when you two came back. We were. We both were cumming really hard listening to your voices while we fucked. Now your story!"

"I don't know if you noticed how aroused that fucking horse back ride got me. I was rubbing my clit on the saddle. Near the end I was thinking of lowering my pussy over that damned saddle horn for some relief. I was beside myself when Gene sent you out with that couple. We looked at each other and stated kissing. Next thing I knew we were in his little fuck room and he was stroking about an eight inch prick in and out of me. I was coming all over his cock. I was feeling guilty, yet Gene told me he figured you knew he was fucking me."

"Not really. He had told me he would get an over heated wife away from her husband and fuck her. It wasn't until I got back and was looking for you did I realize what had happened. When he closed the door after talking to me I could hear you begging for him to fuck you."

"I was begging him. His cock was just enough bigger than yours to make a difference. I came four or five times. He came in me twice and never pulled out. Then after sending you away he shot his last load into me. I was filled with sperm. I spent all the time after he left just trying to get enough out of me so I could put my clothes back on and not have a mess."

"Damn! I never figured him for a big dick and unloading in you three times."

"So, then I come over to you barely able to walk. Gene started his line of shit. I could see how you and that woman looked at each other. I figured it was a chance to fuck two guys in one day so I took it. The chance of another stranger fucking me helped my legs get stronger fast."

"You did fuck him then?"

"Of course, I did. We fucked twice at the old cabin. I made him eat me first before I would fuck him. But, my cunt in his face and his wife a half mile away he decided to started eating me. He had to know that I had just been fucked. I had it smeared all over his face. He made me cum and then I fucked him. After we dressed he got hard again and I was ready for more. When we got back to the barn there is a little bench back there. He bent me over the bench and fucked me from behind right before we came in here."

"What's your thoughts on what has happened?"

"It's not even noon and I've taken on six loads of cum, fucked two different men, and had my husband cheat on me. I'd say not bad so far."

"Yeah. A good day for me. You cheated first and I'm one behind in the score. I guess two to one isn't too bad. I had a good time. And, you?"

"My only wish would be the the second guy's dick was bigger. I guess we can just kill time until until Gene gets back ... unless you want to fuck!"

"Do you?" I asked.

"Naw."

"I know, me neither."

"You know what was weird?" She asked, "After the corporate guy fucked me the third time he gave me a hundred dollars."

"Oh, my God! Did you keep it?"

"I didn't know what to do." She showed me a hundred dollar bill from in her pocket.

"Sweetheart ... you whored yourself out for money."

"You are right. I guess I did!" She kissed the bill and put it back in her pocket.

I gave her a kiss and put my arms around her for a hug.

"Don't squeezed too hard!" She warned me. "I wouldn't take much for me to drench us both in cum."

We both sat to wait for Gene to come back. Both contented with ourselves.

Gene rode back with the two couples. The women we quickly learned were sisters. Gene looked at the two of us and then back at the couples.

"If you are interested there is an old cabin and a little cemetery about twenty minutes down that path." He waited to let them think it over.

The sisters wanted to see it, but the guys said they weren't interested. I was looking them over and thinking of what Gene had said. "Chubby is chubby, but pussy is pussy."

The two of them were in their forties. Not what one would call attractive, but no need for a bag over their heads. They seemed pleasant. Each carried an extra twenty or thirty pounds. Both jeans showed nice camel toes. Both of them came in from the ride low in the saddle and both looked like they would really like a good fucking. Gene gave me a look and nodded towards the trail.

"I can take you down there if you really want to see it." I offered.

I don't know how close they were as sisters, but you could see they were both needing the same thing. They both smiled at the possibilities. The husband's urged us to go ahead. We started down the path. I looked back at my wife. She knew what would happen. I didn't know if the guys would be interested in fucking her. I should have realized my wife was the reason they stayed behind.

When we got to the cabin the older and slightly heavier sister started taking off her clothes.

"Kay?" her sister asked. "What are you doing?"

"You know what I am doing! I've screwed another man twice in my marriage. That fucking horseback ride has me so worked up this guy is going to be number three. If he wasn't interested he wouldn't have come down here with us."

The sister put her hands on the porch rail to keep her balance. She arched her back to shove her pussy at the right angle for me to enter her from behind. I was shocked that my pecker stood right straight out. Never in my dreams would I have thought I would be going for my fourth fuck in one day. Watching the sisters shimmy and shake on the walk down and now seeing this dripping hair cunt in front of me was all I needed. I laid the tip of my cock against her slit and pushed right in.

All the noise she started making and the way she hammered her pussy back at me was making me even harder. My earlier times with Jessie helped me to hang on a little longer. I think I gave her a good ten minutes she may never forget. Then my balls churned. I started to try to hold back, but gave up my load, shooting as deep into her as I could get. I left my cock buried in her for a few moments. The when I withdrew a dribble of cum popped out of her hole and onto the ground.

"You need to try this, Nicki. It's well worth it. That was amazingly good. I haven't cum like that in years."

When I looked over at the little sister she had taken off her clothes and watched us fuck. She was mashing her clit with the palm of her hand.

"I don't know. Maybe I can just finish up like this. I'm almost there. I really hate to quit now."

"Surely, Nicki, you've had strange cock before."

"Maybe. But only thirty times, or so, Sis." Nicki laughed.

"Why you little whore!"

"Okay, forty times! What can I say? I like cock!"

Kay was stunned by what her sister just told her. The conversation between sisters about how many men they had fucked, especially Nicki, had me thinking of trying to fuck her, too. Nicki leaned into her hand real hard and screamed.

"Just because I got myself off doesn't mean I don't want some of that."

She was pointing at my cock. It never really got soft. Watching her mashing her clit and the talk they were doing about other men had me at full attention again. It was fucking unbelievable. I must have fallen down a rabbit hole. Nicki went over to the porch to the same spot where I had just screwed her sister. She sat on the porch and leaned back using her arms for support.

"I like my men facing me when I fuck them. I like my tits played with and my nipples sucked."

It was almost like she'd get out a whip to use on me if I didn't do it just that way. I looked at her open cunt. I like hair on women. These sisters had a lot. Nicki had hairs in a light trail up to her belly button and starting down her thighs. I wanted my cock in that. She grabbed it and shoved me into her slit. I remembered what she said about her tits, grabbed them both, got a nipple in my mouth and started to fuck her.

That woman was one hell of a ride. The porch was just the right height for me to stand and pound away. Her legs went behind my back and locked at the ankles. Kay liked to stand there and get fucked. Nicki was going to fuck back at you double what you were giving. I had seen both women naked. The extra weight under their clothes isn't as noticeable when you've got your cock in them.

Gene was right. "Chubby is Chubby, but pussy is pussy."

Nicki started to hit a huge orgasm on my prick. I thought she was going to drag me up on the porch with her cunt. I didn't expect to even be able to cum again, but Nicki drained a load from me like I didn't know was possible. I felt myself spurt five or six times towards her womb when I wouldn't have even expected it to dribble from the end of my dick.

Both sisters has vaginas full of my cum and no place to clean up. Kay was already dressed and Nicki was still where I left her. Nicki was bearing down, clinching her cunt walls to chase out my seed that might run down her leg on the walk back.

With the barn in sight I tried to see my wife or the girl's husbands. Gene had taken out the last group. One husband was sitting under a tree. He greeted us with a wave. He told us the other one was in the barn with my wife.

Everyone knew what that meant. Whatever their lives had been in the past this was not going to be a secret. I watched for the reaction from Nicki and Kay. I forgot what husband went with which wife. My wife had to be fucking one of them. We all sat under the tree and waited. About ten minutes later the man and my wife came out of the barn. I didn't remember how heavy this second man was. Probably weighing near 300 pounds when he should have weighed 200.

We watched them load into their SUV and waved goodbye as they left. We both were anxious to learn what the other had done. My wife wanted to know what I did first. I gave her all the details. Then it was her turn.

"Did you fuck both of those guys?" I asked.

"Well, yes. Does that surprise you the way our day has gone?"

"No, I'd be disappointed if you didn't. I'm kind of wondering how you handled the big guy."

"Better than you would think. I had him lay back on the hay and straddled his legs. I reached back to guide his cock into my snatch. Once I had him started in me I settled back as fucked him. All I had to see was knees and ankles. He got excited about watching his prick disappear into me and dumped a hell of a load deep in my cunt."

"That a girl! What about the other one.?"

"He was a good fuck. Not so much overweight. I laid back and he fucked me face to face. Nice cock. Good sized load. Right before we came out of the barn the second guy gave me two hundred dollars. He said it was from the both of them and that they would be back ... with their wives."

It wasn't too long before sunset. Gene brought the last ride in. It was about time for us to leave for home. Of four couples in the last group none of them were together. The youngest ones appeared to be early twenties. He was trim and fit. She was slim and hot as hell. Not just in looks. T he horseback ride had her ready and needing to be fucked. Her husband got me off to the side to talk.

"Is there someplace I can get where I can fuck my wife. She's about to burst with needing cock."

"There's some blankets on top of the tallest stack of hay in the barn. No one will bother you there"

"Thanks, I hope I can last long enough to do her some good."

"Why don't you eat her first. Make her cum. Calm her down a little."

"I wish! When she wants fucked, she wants fucked."

"Do you want me to fuck her for you?" I was feeling a little full of myself. His wife was very fuckable. Shit, why not ask?

"She's got me a little scared. I've never see her like that. Maybe I'll need back up." We both laughed.

He waived her over. She didn't seem the least bothered that she knew that I knew she was wanting fucked, and the sooner the better.

"Where did you say this place was?" He asked me.

"Here, let me show you." They both followed like it was no big deal. I let them get a couple of steps ahead of me. This woman had the tightest little ass. The bumps from her tits through her shirt was almost non-existent., her legs long for the height and slender.

We climbed up the stack of hay. I the top I motioned at the spot.

"There are clean blankets if you want to put a fresh one over that. The one I had fucked Jessica on was still where we left it.

"No, this one will be fine." It was the wife that answered.

I turned to leave, but looked back. I was a couple of hay levels below them. She took off her jeans and panties in one move. When she she raised her leg to take them of I could see her pussy from behind . She had it shaved bald. I had never seen anything like it. She didn't have a pussy mound. She was smooth with a slit. Her inner lips were not exposed at all. I think she knew I was still there, but didn't care. She wanted fucked. Her husband was already naked.

He called her Clair. She looked towards him as she pulled her top over her head. I don't think her tits stuck out of a couple of inches, counting the nipples. The nipples were sticking hard like pebbles, a delicious pink in color. Clair lowered herself to the blanket and told her husband to fuck her. I think she was trying to be careful as to not make him cum too soon. Even trying to hold back she was throwing him a hell of a fuck. About two minutes into it I heard her cuss him.

"God Damn it, Steve! Why the fuck now of all times?"

Steve was trying to explain how good she fucked him and how sorry he was for shooting his load into her before she climaxed. I was pretty sure she knew I had never left. That might have been her plan. I moved over to line myself for a straight view of her bald cunt. I could see a little bit of her inner lips were now protruding. Steve's cum was starting to flow from her slit. For a guy that works fast Steve delivered a good load.

"Oh, damn it, Steve. You know how bad I needed it."

She was kind of clawing at her clit with one hand. I could see it swollen above her slit now. I stepped a little closer. She acknowledge I was there as our eyes met. S he moved her knees a little closer together. Her pussy remained in view. Her nipples stood hard off her chest. More of Steve was draining from her hole. She and Steve were staring at each other.

"I'll do it if you want me to, Steve. I know we promised each other. I really need some cock in me."

Steve didn't answer. Clair's thighs answered for them. Her knees moved apart until they were flopped wide open. She gave me a little motion signal with her fingers. I was still watching her sweet little slit ooze Steve's load. I moved forward to her cum leaking, hairless, little cunt. She guided my hard cock into her opening.

It was perfect! I've always heard sloppy seconds mentioned as a bad thing. This was fucking incredible. S teve had her hot and slick as could be. I could feel his cum swirl around my cock head as I stroked in and out of his wife. He was back a few feet on his knees, watching my dick feed in and out of her. I had to suck her hard little nipples. I hope I had her about ready to cum. She was fucking me hard. We were making loud squishy sounds.

I could feel myself going deeper than Steve had ever been. Her vagina walls were swelling out too take my little bit of extra width. Clair and I were fucking like we were the only two people left on earth. She keep begging me to go deeper. I got the last bit in and short stroked her.

"I hope you can cum twice. I need more of this." She whispered in my ear.

"I think with you I can."

"Sweet! Fuck me hard and cum inside me, NOW!!"

I bit a nipple and shoved into her as hard and fast as I could. I actually felt the sperm leave my balls as it launched itself at her womb. I never wanted to quit fucking this woman. Even with her husband watching. We laid there together for several minutes. Steve remained silent.

"Roll onto you back. I want you inside me with me on top. You better be right about cumming in me twice."

Cumming in Clair again was not going to be a problem. In this new position, as soon as she settled down over me I could watch my cock bury into her tiny slit. Her clit peeked at me and wetness from me and her husband trickled down on my balls. Inside I thought I could feel more of my seed inch towards my balls so I could again blast a load into her. Clair's little tits and their hard little nipples barely moved on her chest as she bounced up and down on me.

Steve had gotten hard again and was moving his hand along his shaft as he watched me fuck his wife. Not that he was getting a chance any time soon. Clair was loving the cock she was getting far too much to go back to what hubby had to offer.

Movement caught my eye as my wife found us. She got to the blanket and crawled over to Steve. She used her mouth to take over what he had been doing with his hand. I had never thought of her as sucking another guy's a cock. Steve seemed to have a problem again. Within two minutes of my wife taking his cock in her mouth she was gagging down his most recent load of cum.

Clair continued to fuck me from above. My wife worked on getting Steve hard again. As she got him up again she laid down beside me on the blanket. Steve came over and pushed his almost hard penis into her. She was a sport about it and apparently fucked him into full hardness. She knew when to let up so he wouldn't cum to soon. Clair, on the other hand, was fucking with all she had. They probably not the best paired up couple ever.

Steve's wife deserved a bigger cock. She was enjoying mine. I could fuck her for the rest of my life if he ever wanted to make a permanent trade. From what I could tell my wife was a much better piece of ass for him than his own. The best part of this was us fucking side by side. Both of us watching my cock going deep inside Clair and then pulling out almost to the tip of the head. Clair was picking up the pace

"Are you ready to cum in me again?"

"I'll be ready when you are. All you have to do is take it from me!"

That was all it took for Clair. That little cunt of hers attacked my prick. In less than a minute she was bucking wildly into an orgasm and I was releasing what had to be my last load for the day.

I could hear Gene starting to put the horses away. Clair and I dressed. Steve was still fucking my wife. It seemed she was determined to cum as much as she could and still make Steve last. It was working. Clair and I chatted as I walked with her over to Gene and the horses. As we walked I mentioned this to Clair.

"Steve might be learning from my wife how to hold his load."

"Do you suppose he could learn how to make it two or three inches longer?"

"We shouldn't laugh, but he does have a short pecker."

"After today I'll need to find some on the side to keep from going crazy."

Gene was looking at the two of us as if he was surprised to see Clair.

"I know what you are wondering." Clair taunted him. "I let him fuck me. He came in me twice."

Even for Gene, the statement stunned him for a moment.

"If my husband is having as much fun as I think he is having, we'll be back next Saturday. And, maybe Saturday's after that."