Jason's Story Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigha couldn't help but laugh at Bria's obliviousness to the hints she was dropping.

"No Bri; I'm pregnant."

"You're not kidding...Holy shit its Jason's!"

"Bri shut up! They're mine and Brett's okay."

"They? What do you mean...oh my God you're having more than one. Damn woman you are going to get enormous aren't you? How many babies are we having? Oooh I can't wait" Bria said waving her fists with a squeal.

"There are two of them; I'm having twins. Brett's hoping they're both girls."

"Wow! Brett's hoping they're both girls and you're hoping that they're both Brett's. I'm not stupid Nigh and I'm not just gonna let you sit there and lie to me. Sean is almost 13 and it seems that if the IUD was gonna slip up on you; it wouldn't have taken that long with your husband. Now since my sister has been having an affair with one Jason Branson for the better part of the past year, it seems like the perfect or really imperfect time for your tried and true method of BC to mess up."

"Had...HAD been. It's over and I don't want to talk about it anymore. Don't stress me out and DON'T say anything to Kane."

"In a few weeks I won't have to. Your big 'ol belly will say all that needs to be said."

"I miss him Bri. I know we did the right thing, but I still miss him."

"I know you do honey, and I know you love him, but you're right; you did the right thing. I don't know what you were thinking when you spent so much time alone with him in the first place. Someone that fine should not be left alone with any woman that can't just give up the draws and damn the consequences."

"It was more than that. He was my friend first and I miss that too. I'm probably just hormonal or something" she said with a slight smile.

"Get used to it lady. Prepare yourself for some huge tits and a mega-fat ass too, 'cause they're on the way" Bria said with a loud laugh.

"Someday Bria...someday you'll get yours. I truly hope its triplets!" she said glaring at her laughing sister.

"I'm not gonna be anybody's momma; you know this! But I'm gonna be four people's auntie. Auntie great...Mommie; not so much" she said shaking her head and laughing. "But it looks good on you though."

Nigha looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She hoped Bria wouldn't slip up and let Kane in on her suspicions, but there were no guarantees. He'd probably wonder the same thing. She was in one hell of a mess and was well aware.

12