All Comments on 'Javier's Bride'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

did you Have to end it like that ? I absolutely love it You have such a way with words I swear I was squirming in my seat once again

Bookie1979Bookie1979over 17 years ago
Hot Hot Oh Soo Hot!!!

Billy, I love this story!! And I agree you do have a way with words. Oh My am I hot. But the ending... left me hanging. Does this mean you may write a part two? I hope the friend you wrote this for loves it. I sure did,-Bookietwo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Raven likes!

Oh where to start? I simply loved every minute of it, even down to the little cliff-hanger at the end. I loved Debra's witty nature and the competition for dominance was so much more enjoyable than the 'beauty just lying there while the vampire had his way' scenerio. You gave the two character chemisty between them so that it actually made sense that Javier would love Debra... Plus the level of detail was just fabulous. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A touch pretentious...

and a little overdone.

windstormywindstormyover 17 years agoAuthor
Thank You All So Much...

I really do appreciate all of your support and comments, so very much. I do apologize if it came across as pretentious, I never meant that at all. And I certainly didn't mean to over do it. I just love writing and do what I know to do. There are hundreds if not more that write a hell of a lot better than I do. So, please forgive me if I was a little overly excited about this story. I just tried my best to make it a good one, worthy of your time to read is all.

Thank you again,

Billy (WindStormy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

I enjoyed the build up of this story very much thank you for posting it for all to read.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sensual

I'm not a big fan of dominance but the girl balances it enough to make it fun and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nymzansusauren

Heaven! Sheer heaven...Oh, my God, baby...You have my wet dreams all right there in that far more clever than me brain of yours. I love the wording! You draw it all out and make it sound so perfect, so real, so thrumming with life and envigerating energy that you could literally wake the dead! I love your usual pieces, but in real life...This is as close as you come to my heaven. It sounds like my ideal me with an ideal (and impossible to find) male. Like the vampire, but you knew I would! Fantastic imagery...I can feel everything clearly...*wink*

Insane_mom_5Insane_mom_5about 16 years ago
Love it

I love this piece thank you so much for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT!!

I loved this and I hope the friend that you wrote it for loves it just as much. I hope there is a part two.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
Billy

I so luved this. For a person who writes mostly gay male stories I luv that you know how to step outta that box and write something for us ladies also.

You fucking ROCK and I so luv your story. I just found it today and I'm glad I did. If you decide to continue that will be great. If you don't which I'm thinking your not since its been some years that sucks but I'm not mad about it. This being you left the ending a way that I can fill it in myself. Not like other writers that leave the story hanging so much that I can't.

Huggs to you

NJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!!!!

I'm dying here!!!!! What happens next??????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous