Javier's Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mia cara, you seem distracted," he finally stated with a resonating sound in his voice that skittered over her body in ripples of excitation and literally made her skin stipple.

"Huh?"

He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Javier." She squirmed in her seat, feeling nervous suddenly.

"Come." He set his drink down on the short table beside him, reaching a hand to her. He knew where her mind was all along and wanted her to fulfill her curiosities about him.

Debra kicked her heels off, set her glass on the table next to her, then stood, feeling suddenly lightheaded. She hadn't realized how much she had drank until then, when it hit her all of a sudden.

Javier was on his feet quicker than her eyes perceived it. He steadied her before she fell and embarrassed herself completely, drew her close, gathered her in his arms, and then placed her on his lap as he sat back down in his chair.

"Hmm..." she moaned, resting her head on his broad shoulder. "Thanks." Her arm slipped around his neck as she made herself comfortable.

"Anything for you, mia cara," he purred softly, forcing himself to allow her the first move.

After a minute or so, she felt normal again and lifted her head to look into his face. Her eyes searched thoroughly, settling on those lips once again. The hunger to feel the texture and heat of them against hers was much greater than her sense of control. Hesitantly, she leaned closer, brushing them lightly.

It seemed odd that they felt cool, having expected a resilient heat in his lips, but they weren't. Still, they warmed the longer she remained there. Pressing into their pliancy somewhat, she absorbed the texture of them, surrounded them, and then drew back, ending with a light kiss. Her tongue sneaked out to explore his lips languidly, teasing them with the tip, first the upper, then the lower lip. And when they parted slightly, she sneaked past to explore his mouth fully.

Javier quelled the shudder that came over him as she teased his lips in an almost listless manner. The enjoyment of her closeness and the feel of her attention became somewhat cumbersome as he fought for control of his feral instincts. No, she was in no danger of his beastly thirst, having just fed a few hours before. However, his need for her was great. The desire to possess her fully was an almost overwhelming craving that he resisted with all his might. If she were willing to go that far with him, he would not stop her. But he also would not make a move unless she desired him to. He could hear her thoughts and would know the moment she wanted him to hold her a certain way, or touch her in some respect.

For the moment, he sat still while she explored him however she liked, absorbed in her warmth, enjoying the pliancy of her lips, the moisture and heat of her kiss. He tightened his arms around her the moment he heard the desire for it in her mind, pulling her closer in an urgent request for more of her attention. She responded warmly, deepening the kiss, and before long, it became fervent, almost ravenous.

He could feel her hunger for more of him and wanted to fulfill her every desire and need. Without hesitation, he lightly grasped her wrist, slowly planting her hand in the center of his chest, then replaced his arm about her waist as he waited for her to make the next move. She desired it, yet hesitated to satisfy her curiosity, so he only helped her along, letting her know silently that she had his permission to do as she pleased.

Deep inside, she had been warring with her desire to explore him, not wanting him to believe she was this promiscuous on a first date. And it surprised her a little when she felt his gentle fingers wrap around her dainty wrist to place her hand on the center of his chest. She knew, then, that she had the reigns and was permitted to have her way, as much as she desired. It came with a strange knowing that seemed foreign, as if he had spoken it, yet he had said nothing at all. She knew that, especially when his mouth was full with her tongue.

Ignoring that thought, she slipped her fingers beneath the material of his shirt, feeling the coolness of his skin that warmed as she touched him. As she attempted to explore further, she found it necessary to open the shirt more. Her fingers drifted down, pushing each button through its hole, opening the shirt to allow her the room she desired. Then she sat up, easing the material off his shoulders and down his arms. He assisted her, slipping his arms from the shirt, then draped it over the short table beside him.

When he was settled once more, her eyes feasted on his upper body greedily, taking in his sculpted chest, arms and torso. Her hands lightly played over taut flesh, enjoying the affect it had on him as his pores responded right away. His nipples hardened immediately, seeming to demand her attention, which she avoided for the moment. She felt a strange sense of control over him, a dominance that she had never explored before. It made her wonder just how much control he would actually allow her if she wanted to rake her nails down his chest, or demand he perform a certain act for her.

But for the moment, her fingers played lightly over his skin, absorbing the warmth of her touch as she did. She relished the feel of his hard structure. Her fingertips to literally memorize the texture of his flesh, the ridges and valleys of cut definition. But more important was how her touch caused him to respond, as if playing a stringed instrument and enjoying the affect of the sound of it.

She finally grazed the backs of her finger over the peeks of his nipples. Her hands turned until they caressed him flat-handed. Then, taking both between her forefingers and thumbs, she teased the nipples gently, squeezing them lightly, giving a slight twist. Pulling, she let them go, only to toy with the tips once again.

While continuing to toy with his nipples, she leaned in, lightly gliding her lips across his, and then renewed her exploration of his mouth as her tongue slipped passed his lips. She played against his, in urgent desire to know him completely and fully, yet it seemed the more she kissed him, the more she wanted, not able to get enough. Deeper, fuller, stronger her need became—an animalistic struggle of passion, desire and purpose.

And her need to taste of him was not deterred as she leisurely started down his throat. Nipping here, kissing there, a lick for good measure, and she had him squirming in his seat, moaning softly. Her tongue slid over his skin taking in the combined flavor of his salty chemistry, delighting in it completely.

Slowly she continued downward, until she had to move from his lap to take in peeked flesh that beckoned for attention. Moving between his thighs, she took the nipple in, teasing it slowly with the tip of her tongue before she nibbled on it lightly.

A new ripple of sensations skittered through her body as he groaned long and from deep within. He apparently enjoyed the toying she was affording him, and she began to explore the nipple even more with slightly stronger biting. But it was barely enough for Javier to feel the pressure of it, with no pain involved, at the moment.

He placed a hand on her head, beginning to comb his fingers through its length, thrilling in the attention she was giving. He could never have hoped for anything so grand and uninhibited as she showered upon him right then. And deep inside, he only hoped she wouldn't come to some sense of conscious thought that might make her feel she was doing wrong and should stop everything.

The feel of her warm moist tongue playing over his nipple was enough to drive him to utter insanity, yet he carefully controlled his feral instincts for her sake alone. Otherwise, she would be lying flat of her back with him hovering over her, filling her with his entire length to the hilt.

The aching throb that was nestled between their bodies had become almost more than he could withstand. Still, it was not his ambition to frighten her so that she took flight and he would not be able to protect her easily. He was certain that just one foul move would accomplish just that, not when he had conspired so carefully to have her and possess her fully. He sucked air suddenly as her bite had become even stronger, producing a potent guttural groan from him. At the same time, his hand drew her face to his breast firmly.

"More, Mia cara." The purring in his voice had disappeared, traded for a deep solid vibrato that almost made her stop, pull back and look up at him to be sure it had been Javier that had spoken. However, she had felt the vibration through his body when he had said it. And she delighted in having such an edge over him, being able to force him to respond, carefully toying with him in such a way that she knew he was just before exploding.

"Please, darling," he pleaded with her, "more, please. Harder, bite harder, mia cara."

Ooh, harder, you say, huh? How 'bout this? she thought, just before she clenched down on the flesh hard, drawing a long growl from him.

"Yes, love!" He came short of howling, both hands clutching her face firmly to him.

She attempted to pull back, tasting blood instantly, but he held her securely in place.

"Drink, my love. Drink of me." The purr had returned once more, compelling her to partake of him, the sound of it showering her with a contiguous desire to do his bidding. She suckled the open wound, lapping at every drop that oozed from it, quickly feeling an irresistible craving for more. With it came a warmth that spread throughout her body, as much of a rush as the wine she had been drinking earlier. Her fingertips began to tingle, as did her toes and the soles of her feet. It distributed through her entire body in a matter of seconds, engulfing her in a sensation she hadn't known since she was an experimenting adolescent.

Javier's breathing had long altered prior to that moment, but the erratic intake had become more than noticeable. His entire body was set ablaze with such an arousal that it threatened to explode in rapturous pleasure before he truly wanted. Just the mere sensations of her drinking of him, drawing on his essence—the bare thought of it nudged him dangerously close to spiraling into the abyss.

He was so very close to pulling her up to straddle his lap and taking her before she was ready to concede to her own desire. Still, he forced himself to wait for her and allow her to explore him at her leisure. Visibly quivering as he sat relishing her, her desire for him, the attention she yielded—a gift he received with all his heart as he loved her more than he could ever express.

And as if she had known his deepest desires, or heard his thoughts, she soon migrated down his body. His abdomen fluttered beneath the slightest touch of her warm lips that brushed against his skin so lightly, every pore in his body rise again and again. He finally gripped the arms of the chair tight, almost crushing them in his grasp, for want of executing his thoughts just moments before.

He was barely aware of the fact that she was unbuckling his belt, pulling it free. Her fingers inadvertently grazed his flesh while she pulled the hook free of the waistband to unzip him and release him from his confines. Looking down, he smiled at her expression as she stared hungrily at his manly endowments. It was as if staring into the wonder of curiosity that knew no satiation. Just from the expression of her face, and if he hadn't been watching her all those many years—desiring to know her so well—he might have thought she had never seen a man's body before.

His breath quickened even more as she leaned closer, wrapping those warm moist lips around the crown. The grip of his fingers on the arms of the chair tightened more as he fought to hold back just a little longer and enjoy her patient ministrations. A moan escaped him when she slowly began to receive him into her sultry mouth, slowly working him in as much as she could manage.

He resisted the urge to place his hands on her head for fear that he might force the remainder of his entire length down her throat. That not meaning to be a malicious or brutal thought, but one of urgent savage need.

Before his next thought, his member twitched in her mouth, his body tensing completely, his head initially tossed back as he howled in ecstasy. The sensations pounded his body over and again, almost causing him to convulse from it. With intensity, it crashed down over him again and again like recurring tidal waves. Tears filled his eyes, which were tightly closed, shutting out everything around him but for his acute auditory sentience. And when it finally began to ebb away, his body relaxing gradually, he realized he was curled almost atop her, his hands still gripping the arms of the chair painfully tight.

Debra giggled when his body jumped each time her tongue passed over the nerve bundle, torturing him playfully.

"Mia cara, you are incorrigible," he said with a whimsical grin, still attempting to calm his body.

"And you're just absolutely erotic when you get off, sir." She released his member, leaning her head against his chest. Her lips sought out his flesh, which was once again cool, causing her to momentarily wonder about it, but only for a second or two.

"Hmm..." He caressed her hair ever so lightly. "I'm pleased you enjoyed it. But I should like to have the pleasure of enjoying you, as well," he offered hopefully.

She looked up into his expectant expression and grinned coltishly. "You would, now, would you?" Her giggle was a delightful sound, as if the timbre of tiny chimes in the garden, caught in a summer breeze were composing their symphony for him to hear.

"Yes, mia cara, I would," he admitted with a broad grin. The backs of his fingers caressed her cheek lightly.

"Well, my dear, kind, sir…" She started upward, reaching to kiss his lips, pressing against them for a long moment until they warmed completely. "You shall have your wish," she whispered against them sweetly. "Because you, dear sir," Debra came up further, assisted by his strong but gentle hands, "you have absolutely turned me the fuck on." She straddled his hips and thighs with her knees in the chair.

When her body came to rest against him, his manhood nestled between her nether lips along the extent of them comfortably. He was a bit surprised by her unclad wetness that began to seep along his length to the base and over his orbs. Her heat drew a shiver from him that made him swell once again.

She instantly surrounded his neck with her arms, connected their lips once more, searching his mouth thoroughly, her body rocking gently, gliding over his manhood. His arms embraced her, pulling her closer for more depth and need for passion in her kiss. Joining her sensual motion, he soon felt the same aching throb he had known before, only this time, the temptation to fill her completely was more than he could control.

His hand slipped down over her back slowly and gathered the extremely short skirt of her dress until her bottom was bare and vulnerable to his touch. Resting on the contours of her bottom, he lifted her as she moved forward, slipping inside her easily as she came down on him. Her mouth opened fully, issuing a long sigh that produced a shiver and made him know without a doubt that she had wanted him there all along.

She grasped his shoulders, riding him slowly, their motion a gentle undulation like the ripples on a surface of water caused by a cast stone. Staring down into his upturned face, she knew she had wanted him, though it was buried by so many unclear emotions of the past. At the moment, all of that was dispatched and clarity filled her soul.

And he was such a desirable man, with his long black wavy hair, olive tanned skin that was so smooth and glowing with health, gorgeously mystical dark eyes—and that accent was to die for, as far as she was concerned. His body was well built and powerful, though he was so gentle with her. She already loved that about him, and she knew it. But more than that, he was sensual, exuding a certain sexuality that was unspoken, or not of any action or expression. It was a natural sensuality that utterly permeated his being.

A barrage of untamed visions danced through her mind that had been drawn to the surface from the deepest, recesses of her darkest fantasies. She abruptly grasped a handful of hair at the back of his head, wrenched his head back further, taking his mouth ravenously. A dominant struggle ensued in which she finally sucked in his lower lip biting down hard, drawing a growl from him once more. As soon as he did, she pulled back scrutinizing her handiwork with almost miniscule interest.

As her thumb passed along the impressions left by her bite, his hand came up to cup her cheek lightly. The hand glided over her neck to the center of her chest, where his nail began to slide down the middle of the dress to the waistline. When she looked down and saw that he had literally split the front of the dress in half, she drew back her hand and swung to slap him, but it was caught in a firm grip and pinned behind her back. Her other hand came up, meaning to strike him still but having the same affect. As she struggled with him, he clutched both wrists in one hand, freeing the other, with which he pushed the ruined dress over her shoulders, baring her upper body to his greedy stare.

"Gawd, Javier." She felt a wave of heat come over her suddenly. "You're making me so hot."

He grinned up at her for only a second before his mouth came open and he leaned in, taking in a protrusive nipple. His tongue lavished her with adept ministrations so that she ached from her very core. Initially cool, it warmed quickly as he swept the moist muscle around the areola time and again, then brushed it over the plateau. With tiny fangs, he bit into her breast.

She squealed suddenly from the sharp, unexpected pain, a short trill that yet permeated the room, leaving them both affected with sensation. Her erratic breaths told Javier he was still on the right track, as he withdrew his fangs drinking of her essence. His free arm snaked around her, pulling her harshly to his face. Lifting his eyes to meet hers, he narrowed them, daring her to even complain about it.

"Let me go, you pompous ass!" She struggled, her eyes widening from his dare.

Ignoring her, he continued to sip on the thick red wine that oozed from her breast. She thrilled in it, finally having met someone that could match her spirit and meet her needs without being chauvinistic about it. Her body rose with a greater aching the longer he lingered there drinking of her.

"Oh, gawd," she groaned. "Javier, please."

He looked up with nonchalance, then closed his eyes again.

"Please, Javier," she pleaded with him.

He eyes opened once more, looking up at her.

"Please?"

Swiftly piercing his tongue, he swept it over the areola sealing the wounds immediately before he detached from the breast and sat back against the chair. "Please? Please what, Debra?" he asked without seeming concerned. As a matter of fact, he made it sound like a drudgery to even listen to her plea.

While he waited for her to answer, he reached around her, tying her wrists with the ruined dress, thereby freeing both his hands. His one arm then rested on the armrest, while the elbow of the other was propped on the opposing arm of the chair, and he began to pick at his fingernails with the thumbnail.

"I want to come, Javier," she stated bluntly.

He grinned suddenly, his eyes twinkling with mischievous thoughts. "You tried to slap me. And you bit my lip." He moved his forefinger over the lower lip listlessly.

"You loved it, and you know it," she returned curtly.

His eyes cut up as if he were displeased by her response. Going back to his former pose, he again ignored her.