Javier's Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Javier." She bucked, then as a second thought, tried to get up off his member.

He grabbed her waist, pulling her quickly to him; a hand grasped a fistful of the hair of her head, jerking it to within an inch of his face. "I am not finished with you yet, my dear," he growled low at her.

She shivered from the affect of his response to her attempted evasion and the rumble in his voice that sounded so malicious and threatening. It was all she could do not to smile in his face, not knowing what he might do if she did. But she was enjoying every minute of his treatment of her.

His eyes finally softened, hearing her thoughts and emotions. He leaned back against the chair, staring up at her for a long silent moment. "Kiss me and I shall consider it," he finally stated.

With defiance, she started not to, but the thought crossed her mind suddenly that she might end up not getting any satisfaction for the evening if she didn't. She wasn't sure where the thought came from, but took it very seriously. And as she leaned closer, complying with his demand, his hand came up sliding into her hair and pulled her to him assuring her action.

With their mouths open, their tongues met in the middle even before their lips connected, as if in an expectant desire and need for the other's passion. And it was a long moment before they finally did seal their lips; a fervent kiss filled with all their longing and hunger ensued.

His hand glided from her hair, down over her neck to her breast, which he teased with a finger and thumb. He soon, cupped it in his palm, massaging it generously, before going back to his former ministrations. Rolling it gently, he finally squeezed it gradually, rolling it time and again until her nether parts ached so that she began to ride him once again.

"Yes, my darling." He grasped the back of her head with the free hand and drew her ear to his lips to whisper. "Now, you have appeased me," he spoke of her attempted slap and the bite she gave him.

He took hold of her waist, lifted her easily so that she stood on her feet on the floor, turned her, lifted her once more, then her to place her feet to the back of the chair, and pulled her back onto his lap again. This time, as he entered her womanhood, his arms moved around her and one of his hands migrated slowly downward over the center of her body. His other busied itself with pulling and tugging at the very nipple he had so concentrated on that evening.

As she rested her head back, she could hear his breath wash over the shell of her ear in shallow puffs that bespoke of his arousal and the enjoyment of her. Shivering from the combined stimulation, she moaned urgently, continuing to ride his length. The thrill of his gentle touch, and the attention he was giving, his strong desire thrusting deep inside her, gave her more pleasure than she had expected there to be. But when his finger slipped between her nether lips and began to lightly caress her swollen bud, she almost came unglued.

He had never been with a woman that was clean-shaven before, but he liked the feel and the idea of it as he slid his finger around the moist inner lips, teasing the small bulbous head gently. And from the initial touch of his finger there, she gasped, beginning to ride him wildly.

"Mia cara likes that?" he teased her verbally.

"Yes," she gasped again, her breathing becoming extremely erratic.

He lightly planted the edge of his nail between her breasts and slowly raked it down her body.

"Oh, gawd, Javier," she groaned huskily, snatching at air as she quickly reached the precipice.

"Yes, my dear?" He chuckled though he felt such an overwhelming stimulation from her responses.

"Please, Javier," she whined, feeling his finger back off just a bit as if to prolong this moment with her.

"Fuck me, Javier, fuck me harder," she almost growled at him.

He quelled an outright laugh, but permitted himself the chuckle that lingered. "Call me Master, Debra," he requested semi-firmly.

"I'll call you Santa Clause if you'll just fuck me harder," she quipped then.

Oh, how he was enjoying her spirit, but he removed his hand from her instantly.

"No, please!" she cried.

"Say what I long to hear and I will consider it, Debra." He propped his elbow on the arm of the chair, then leaned his head on his knuckles.

She quivered with need as she sat silently for a moment. When she started to ride him again, he halted her immediately, a hand pressed in the center of her abdomen.

"You know you belong to me anyway, mia cara. How hard is it to concede and call me what I am to you?" he stated softly.

"What do you mean, Javier?" Her tone was a little startled, but not as much as he had expected it to be.

"Mull it over, my dear. You know what I am referring to," he said, then remained quiet for a time as her mind began to reel, buzzing with so many thoughts at once. "Accept it."

There was that purr again that vibrated through Debra almost like an orgasm in itself. It warmed her being, washing over her in gentle waves of compelling tenderness, soothing her mind with intricate fingers of tranquility.

Soon, he lifted his head and pressed his lips against her neck. His fangs lightly brushed her skin as his lips parted. "You know, Debra. You've only ignored it this entire night. Accept it and we shall continue," he whispered, but the sound of it reverberated around them in a soft hiss that lingered on for what seemed an eternity.

She quivered more, finally putting it all together. The strange thoughts that weren't her own; the soothing sound of his voice at times that seemed to pull on her and make her do what he wanted. The bite that was sharp and the feel of his drawing on the very core of her being that immediately followed; his ability to move so fast when he caught her that it appeared he had suddenly manifested there to catch her. And every time she touched him, his skin felt cool, not warm as with touching the normal human. All of this became very clear suddenly. But what was more, she finally recalled when she had first seen him, as well as several other times after that night.

Her head snapped to face him suddenly, seeing the truth of it so close, it made her shiver. "You're a—" The realization of it washed over her so that she couldn't finish speaking.

"Yes, Debra. And I care for you very much. I long to protect you and keep you safe. My heart has been smitten with you from the moment I first saw you. And I have yearned to make you mine, but waited until the time was right. Only there are those that intend harm that have already made their move to befriend you and mean to hurt you more than anyone has in your life. If nothing more, please, Debra, allow me to protect you from harm." His eyes misted as he bared his soul.

She gave it much thought as she listened to his plea, knowing she was more comfortable with him than with anyone she had ever been with. He was gentler, kinder, and had given her more than she had ever hoped to receive. The bonus was that he was amazingly handsome, well built, and an awesome lover.

She drew in a long breath as everything came together for her. Looking at him, she smiled tenderly, realizing how she truly felt for him. And it was no small matter, either. She leaned closer, planting a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"Master, it would please me if you would…get me off?" She flashed him a defiant look along with the strong tone in her voice at the last.

He chuckled, once again enjoying her spirit. "Kiss me, and I shall consider it, mia cara."

To be continued…