All Comments on 'Jay Days (and Nights)'

by randodo

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reminds me of my own relationship!

I grew up with a fella that I ended up working with. We worked for the same company and lived close to one another so we car pooled (pickup pooled anyway) with the trip about an hour each direction. One day something came up about sex and we both bemoaned how our wives wouldn't suck our cocks and besides, who could suck cock better than a dude who know what he likes, anyway?

It was a payday Friday and we'd stopped for some beer. I had put down at least 4 by that time and he dared me to suck his dick. I cracked another beer, took a chug and leaned over and fished his dick out of his pants. To this day, I've never figured out how I came up with that much courage, other than the beer. I took that soft little fucker into my mouth as he drove and started sucking. Turned out he's a grunt and groaner. Within seconds that fucker grew to its 5 1/2" length and was straining.

I sucked him for not more than 60 seconds before he damned near wrecked and killed us when he blew his load. I had no idea what to expect, the only cum I'd seen was my own. I hadn't thought about what I'd do when he came, but he groaned really loud and when that little fucker started squirting, it was all I could do to keep up. I swallowed every bit, over the years I've never wasted a single drop, but let me tell you, it was tough to do. I had no idea a male could cum that heavily or that many pulses/squirts. It seemed endless and I instantly realized after I started swallowing, I LOVED IT! Sometimes he'll jack off into my mouth with me lying on my back and he'll fill my mouth to overflowing if I don't swallow before he's done. That firs time, I was unprepared for how scalding hot it was and surprised at how good it tasted.

After I was done he pulled over and was in shock at how good my first blowjob was. We ended up working out a deal. I'd suck his cock whenever he drove and he decided to drive every day after that. Don't get me wrong, he'd suck my cock but I'd rather suck his than anything, when we drove somewhere. With tinted windows, no one could see what was going on anyway. Sometimes he'll orgasm as many as 3 times either way, though usually he just wants me to edge him and let him cum once in both directions. Edging earns me a much larger mouthful of pure deliciousness.

Its odd, I love my wife we have sex quite often, even though we're grandparents. I am attracted to women, not men. I never look at men. I have no interest in touching, kissing, holding hands or anything else intimate. But I love a cock in my mouth and the creamy goodness it spits out onto my tongue. We have a rule, neither of us should ever have to beat off. Even if we DO wish to beat off, we have to do it into the other guys mouth. It makes for interesting situations where one of us might be busy but the need overcomes us. More than once I've gotten a call to service my buddy on a weekend when I'm home babysitting the grandkids. I just set them in front of the TV playing games or watching a movie and go out to the garage where I meet my friend. He'll fish his cock out and I do the rest. He zips up and then is gone. I'll hold his cum in my mouth for quite a long time, there is just something erotic about doing that. Usually but not always, I'll jack while I'm sucking. If I end up having to cum before he does, he'll drop to his knees and finish me off. Then I get back to work on his cock.

Its funny, though I don't care for intimacy with a male, I don't have to be horny to suck his cock. I can do it right after I shoot my own load and enjoy the mouthful as much as ever. My friend needs to be horny, not me, I can suck 3 loads out of him without needing to cum myself. We don't butt fuck, we both find the idea reprehensible. We just suck and help the other guy out. I love to listen to him grunting through the whole thing as I suck him dry. It is like music to my ears. Its all about the mouthful of cum we earn and being emptied out.

Over the years, over 30 now, we suck one another whenever we're together. On a camping trip alone, we might spend an entire day in the day laying on our sleeping bags on our sides, sucking the others cock. Usually its a race to see how quickly we can make the other cum, other times it just a long suck, trying to enjoy the flavor of the others cock. A long trip somewhere will find us sucking the whole way.

Its funny, my wife has a fantasy about watching two guys sucking one another. But I've never told her about me and Mike. I'd hate to lose the relationship or hurt my wife in any way. Instead, I keep the two things separate and since she has a masturbation fetish, both watching and being watched, I spend much of my time sitting in my easy chair watching my wife on the couch reading stories and playing with herself. She'll work hard at making sure I see her cum. Sometimes 8 or 10 times during one jack session, while I'll just get it once. Fun fun FUN!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous