All Comments on 'Jayne - Innocence Lost'

by sinnermanuk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tits

It's amazing the number of authors on this site that have no idea on bra sizes. Bra sizes are measured under the breast. The difference between a 34C and a 38C is a broard back not larger breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disappointed

Loved the story , but the one thing that spoiled it for me was the " shaved pussy" it was 1968 . The chances of an 18 year old near virgin having a shaved snatch ? You tell me !

SharedSigneSharedSigneabout 7 years ago
I wish I had not read the comments

I rubbed my pussy and came three times while reading this hot story. I'm a shared wife too but never had quite that much fun. It's probably just a fantasy but it's a very good one. Your anonmymous critics would do themselves and us readers a big favor if they relaxed, quit nit-picking, and masturbated with the rest of us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cum on!

Thank you for saying it SharedSigne. I enjoyed this story so much my paws are now sticky and there's a small puddle of cum to deal with ;)

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Jayne was a very good slut wife

I want a young wife just like Jayne. I love slut wife stories when the hubby joins in. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Of Course, Yeah Right

"Your marriage ended because your work kept you away from home for longer and longer periods of time. Also she got fed up with dealing with the home and your two kids on her own".( I suppose she never talked with you about your not being home).

Well by leaving you if she kept the house, guess what she has the house and the two kids. Nothing changed except she isn't married to you anymore. If she continued to be as big a slut as before, I would guess she didn't lack for cock during your absence.

PS: Did you ever wonder if the kids are yours. With your long absences it coulda happened.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Even with two kids, it is clear that Jayne will continue to be a slut for cock and pussy, as she no doubt was during her husband’s lengthy absences. It is not clear what she gained from divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous