Jayne - Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy holding her knee started to run the fingers of his other hand up along the smooth sensitive flesh of her inner thigh, stopping before he reached her pussy and using one finger he traced around her vagina lips, brushed it across her swollen clit and down the other side, making Jayne thrust her hips towards them both at that end, desperately trying to encourage then to finger her sopping wet pussy.

Everybody could see her moisture beginning to seep from between her vagina outer lips that were swollen with her excitement. The guy holding her other leg over his shoulder now used his fingers on her leg, again running them over her sensitive flesh, his fingers opening her pussy to show the room just how wet she was. I could hear her moans and gasps as her tits and pussy were being played with.

I could feel the sexual tension in the room, everybody was watching intently, wanting to see Jayne fingered and fucked but hoping they would draw it out for the audience.

Like all the men there my cock was as hard as anyone's, probably even harder, as I watched my young wife being prepared for what was obviously going to be the fucking of her life, by what would seem to be most of the men present. Just then someone called my name, it was Sue sitting with her husband Danny, she was sideways on his lap, completely naked with his hard cock sticking up between her legs.

She was playing with her nipple with one hand and the other was slowly wanking Danny's cock as she rubbed her clit against it. She stopped long enough to wave me over, so I moved around the room to join them until I was standing next to their chair. Sue brought a hand up and fondled my hard cock through my jeans, looking up at me she commented on the fact my cock was really hard so I obviously

had no problem watching Jayne being stripped and played with. I agreed with her, adding that I wanted to see her being fucked to bring a fantasy to life for me. Sue then told me that she had earlier tried to get Jayne naked so that Sue could play with her before the guys became involved but Jayne had refused telling Sue she had never been touched by another woman and didn't want too right then. Sue had then conspired with the men present to get Jayne involved with a group of guys, it had taken about 20 minutes to get to this stage where Jayne was now being fondled and aroused which is why everybody was watching to see what would happen. They were deliberately keeping her top covering her head so that she would have no idea who was touching her at any one time.

I realized that this could be an opportunity to play to one of Jayne's favorite things. Soon after we first started having regular sex Jayne would ask me to hold her arms above her head while I fucked her and to suck and nibble her nipples at the same time. When I asked why she admitted that she liked the feeling of not being in control, of being held down while being fucked hard, this had graduated to me often using some soft rope we acquired and tying her wrists to the top of the bed and then teasing her, bringing her close to orgasm before I fucked her hard and fast. It always made her have huge orgasms.

I told Sue about this and she gave me a big grin. Telling us to wait she left the room, returning a few minutes later dangling a pair of leather wrist cuffs from one hand, they were joined together by a leather strap about 6 inches long. Putting a finger to her lips to tell everyone not to say a word she walked across to the sofa area, still naked and swinging her hips as she went. Bending over to flash her pussy at us she leaned in and whispered to the older guy playing with Jayne's tits and holding her top in place at the same time. He laid her further down across his lap, making Jayne arch her back by pulling her arms further over her head. This of course had the effect of pushing her firm 38c tits up, the big brown nipples standing erect ready to be sucked and nibbled, holding her arms in place so that Sue could buckle the straps around Jayne's wrists. I waited to see if she would object, but just then one of the guys pushed two fingers into her wet cunt, all we heard was a low moan escape from Jayne's lips as his thumb came into contact with her engorged clit. The two guys playing with her pussy then used their fingers to open her vagina showing everyone just how wet she was, they then pulled back on her clit hood, opening it up as well and making her red clit pop out exposing it to the air and the people watching. My cock was now rock hard and I had to open my jeans to release it from its confines as it was by now almost painful with the blood pumping into the shaft and head. I stood there watching the scene before me, playing with my cock, wanking it slowly. Looking around I was not the only guy doing exactly the same thing, and a lot of the women were either helping them or playing with their own pussies as they watched as well.

This was turning into a sex show with Jayne at the center, they now had her with her wrists cuffed, arms stretched above her head being held by Sue but her face still covered. The top of her body was arched across one guys lap, her tits thrust right up in the air, the nipples hard and erect as he sucked and bit gently on them. Her right leg was hooked up on the back of the sofa, being held in place by another guy who was kneeling between her open thighs. Her left leg was being held down towards the floor, her legs being held as wide apart as possible with her hips just on the sofa's edge, making her pussy mound thrust upwards , her pussy and clit hood being opened up while the guy between her thighs was finger fucking her. Jayne was moaning and gasping, thrusting her hips towards the fingers fucking her, bucking her hips as best she could. It was obvious to everyone that having her wrists cuffed and her arms held was turning her on to the point where she would now orgasm very quickly.

A woman's voice called out, 'Come on guys, the girl needs fucking right now, get yourselves ready and remember just three minutes each first time around'. This was news to me and I looked at Danny to see what was going on. He explained that when Jayne had not wanted to play with Sue and a couple of the other woman they had concocted a plan that they would get her to this point, then every guy there would get three minutes of fucking her. Obviously most of them would not cum in that time, but a few probably would as they would have been brought close by some of the other girls. Once Jayne had been initiated by every guy there she was free to fuck with whoever she wanted too.

The thought of Jayne being fucked by something more than 25 guys one after the other blew my mind, alright it was only for 3 minutes each but that was still a lot of fucking for a young 18yr old girl to take.

I almost called a halt, but at that moment the first guy pushed his hard cock into my wife. Jayne reacted immediately, everybody heard her loud moans as her body started to undulate in unison with him, fucking right back at him as he plunged in and out of her wet pussy. Within a couple of minutes she had her first orgasm from fucking with a cock other than mine, her screams of ecstasy letting us all know that there would be no turning back from this point.

Sue now pulled her top and bra up to her tied wrists allowing Jayne to see who was doing what to her, but Sue still kept her arms in place and Jayne looked across the room to where I stood slowly wanking and waiting for my turn with her. I don't know if she really saw me or just saw everyone watching and the guys arranging themselves in some sort of order ready to fuck her but her reaction to seeing all those hard cocks and naked men and women was to buck her hips even harder to try and make the guy cum for her. He didn't but his time was up, he pulled out and the next in line took his place, pushing his hard cock straight into her ready and willing body. By now other guys were helping to hold her, taking turns to suck her hard nipples, quite a few also biting and nibbling on them, others were also running hands over her body, playing with her hard clit as she was being fucked. Fingers running over her taut tummy as her hips undulated. Sue had left them too it, different guys holding her arms in place as she was gang-banged. I lost count of how many guys fucked her, she orgasmed many times, she sucked loads of different cocks, some of the guys cum inside of her, some of them cum in her mouth, some cum over her tits and bodies, but all of them stuck with the plan of a maximum 3 minutes of actual fucking her pussy at any one time. I was pretty sure that some of them came around for a second go.

When I got my turn I could see her pussy was open, spunk was running out of her and dribbling down between her ass cheeks, it looked to me as if her ass had also taken some fingering as well, I could see signs that it was slightly open as well. As I placed my cock at the entrance to her well used pussy she took the cock she was sucking out of her mouth, then told me to fuck her as hard as I could, to make her cum before I finished. At her words I plunged as hard and deep as I could into her willing body, my cock only coming to a halt only when my pubic hair crashed into her red swollen and tender clit. Jayne cried out and grasped onto the two cocks she was holding in each hand, I bent my head to suck a hard nipple into my mouth, biting down on it and sucking as Jayne bucked her body beneath me. I knew from experience that she was about to orgasm very soon and increased my thrusts into her, making sure that when I was right inside of her, grinding my pubic hair against her clit as she screamed out yet another orgasm. This made my balls tighten and I increased my pace, my cock swelling as my own orgasm stated to swell in my balls, I could feel all of my previous playing and watching building up into a tremendous outpouring of cum. I exploded into my young wife's pussy, my cum hitting hard into her pussy as she gripped my cock with her vagina walls giving me a great feeling of tightness as I fucked her as deeply as I could. As I slowly subsided and fell across Jayne she whispered in my ear, telling me she couldn't believe what was happening, but she wanted it to carry on, and I should go and enjoy myself with some of the others.

I sat back and slowly pulled my still semi-hard cock out of my wife, vacating her well used pussy for the next guy. As I moved away she was already being fucked again, her willing body adjusting to move under the next hard cock. Her mouth was opening ready for her to suck another cock, I watched as it slid between her lips, taking a good amount into her mouth before it was pulled out and he started fucking her mouth at the same time. I went off to find some action elsewhere.

During that night I fucked with several other women, obviously not cumming with them all, there are limits to any mans ability to orgasm, but there are many ways to satisfy a lady who wants to cum, beside fucking her. That night I learned a truth, that most woman are capable of fucking with many guys and having orgasms with them, far more than any single man can. I went back to check on Jayne a few times. She had been released from her cuffs and seemed to be in different positions with different guys each time. I also noticed that she had also been fucked in her ass at some point, when I looked her ass ring was open and had cum in it.

The bigger surprise happened when I went to find her one time and she had moved rooms, I eventually found her on a big double bed. They had tied her spreadeagled on the bed with Sue and another older girl kneeling either side of her. I had obviously arrived just after they had finished tying her, she had a blindfold made from a silk scarf around her eyes. I guessed she had been tied by the guys standing around watching, and was obviously expecting to be fucked by them in one of her favorite fantasies of being helpless to stop them doing anything they wanted to her.

Because of the blindfold Jayne had no idea who was doing what to her, so the two girls lent forward and started to suck her nipples and run their hands over her body. At the first contact Jayne gave a quick intake of breath at the unexpected touch, but quickly relaxed. As the girls continued to suck and fondle her tits, they let their hands wander down her tummy and over her pubic mound, giving the little patch of hair small tugs as they went. Not touching her pussy their hands started to explore her inner thighs, running their hands down to her knees and back up again, just brushing past her wet open pussy without actually touching it. Jayne was now breathing hard in small gasps of pleasure as each new sensation ran through her raw nerve ends to her brain, causing her to wriggle away from the erotic touches that were threatening to overwhelm her already heightened senses. The scene before us watchers was as erotic and sensual as any we had seen before, Jayne's squirming making it look like she was trying to escape her bonds to stop the exquisite torture they were putting her through.

After a few minutes the girls progressed their touches to actually making contact with Jayne's outer pussy lips, they looked red and swollen from all the use her willing cunt had taken. Her vagina was almost pulsing, it was actually opening up like a flower in bloom as her vaginal muscles contracted and released with the feelings running through it, small amounts of seminal fluid from her previous fucking's mixed with her own juices and were leaking out as her pussy pulsed. Sue now moved around and knelt between Jayne's wide spread legs before bending forwards with her ass in the air. Sue started to kiss around Jayne's pussy mound, letting her mouth progress slowly down towards her pussy as

Jayne's breath started to come in small gasps of pure pleasure, the other girl continued working on her nipples and breasts, squeezing and fondling the soft orbs, pinching and pulling at her long erect dark brown nipples as she started to kiss and nibble at Jayne's neck and ear. The result of all of this stimulation was like an electric shock on Jayne's body, she was thrusting her hips up, trying desperately to get Sue's fingers deeper inside of her. Her gasps of pleasure were coming closer and closer together and her body began to shake slightly as yet another orgasm started to build in her. I was amazed, after all the cock she had already had fucking her I thought that another orgasm would have been out of reach, but it appeared that my young bride was currently on a never ending cycle of sexual ecstasy and debauchery.

Sue now bent her head further and started to lick at Jayne's clit, sucking it into her mouth, then pulling back, still sucking hard and extending that swollen bud before it popped out to return back to its little hiding place in her pussy. Sue kept up her sweet torture of Jayne's clit until Jayne lost complete control, going into a huge orgasm, her body arching up off the bed, contractions running through her taut frame as wave after wave of pure pleasure surged through her young body, screaming her ecstasy for everyone to hear and appreciate. As she slowly subsided back onto the bed with small shudders still running through her they removed her blindfold so that she could look around. I watched as she noticed the guys standing watching, then she looked down the length of her body, seeing for the first time the girl sucking her nipple. Her eyes traveled lower to where Sue was still sucking and licking her pussy, the sudden realization that it was a woman who had just brought her to orgasm made her eyes widen. Jayne let her head fall back on the bed and gasped out, 'Oh God, Oh God, that was so good, it was incredible, I can't believe it'.

I quickly got behind Sue, her pussy was very, very wet and open, ripe for fucking. Placing my hard cock at the entrance I slowly wiped it up and down to gather some liquid and then started to push the head into that willing cunt. Sue reacted by looking back at me, then gave me a wicked grin before arching her back and pushing back towards me to encourage me to start fucking her. I began with long steady strokes, slowly building up the speed and pressure to the point were I was pulling out almost the full length before plunging back in until my pubic bone crashed against her body, the full 9 inches was fully embedded into her body. Sue responded by pushing back just as hard, all thoughts of licking Jayne's pussy now forgotten as she started to tighten her muscles around my plunging weapon. Someone had placed a pillow behind Jayne's head so that she could watch me fucking Sue between her spread thighs and at the same time watch her nipples being sucked and nibbled.

The sensations from fucking Sue began to run through my body, I knew Sue was close as well, her pussy was clenching my cock harder and harder as her own orgasm also built. Together we started fucking each other harder and harder, I could watch my cock plunging into her cunt as we fucked, she had one hand between her legs frigging her clit with frantic motions as she reached her climax, her pussy convulsing and squeezing down on my prick as her body shook and she cried out in full voice as her orgasm ripped through her body. Hearing and seeing this, added to the clutching and contracting of her pussy, brought my climax on as well, crying out and thrusting my cock hard into her before releasing my hot cum as deeply as possible inside of her body. As we subsided we collapsed across Jayne's spread thighs and body, all three of us exhausted from our exertions.

When I looked around there were a lot of hard cocks on display, so we quickly untied Jayne and then the three girls, Sue, Jayne and Anne (I found out her name later) all laid side by side across the bed, their legs raised inviting the guys to fuck them. They had plenty of takers and as I stood back all three of them were being fucked at the same time. Other guys had gone around to the other side of the bed and the girls were all happily sucking and wanking cocks as well. I watched my lovely Jayne as she performed yet again, my mind wondering just what sort of beast had I unleashed within her, given all the sex she had had already I was amazed she was still willing to take more.

We finally left to go home at 11am the next day, both of us exhausted but in a happy sexual daze from everything we had experienced. We were both fairly quiet in the taxi but when we arrived home we raced to our bedroom and started fucking each other in a frenzy of lust at what we had done. Laying totally spent afterwards we spent hours talking it through, constantly interrupted by playing with each other as particular memories surfaced and our bodies responded. We were in fact over-stimulated and just couldn't have controlled what we were doing even if we had wanted to. The best parts being when we told each other what we had seen when the other one was fucking or being fucked. Jayne had no idea that she had effectively fucked with close to thirty different guys, a lot of them more than once.

The session with the two girls had changed her mind about having sex with other women as well, she defiantly wanted to try that again. We finally showered before falling into an exhausted sleep.

Jayne had released her inner slut and we had many occasions when we had adventures, from gang-bangs to swapping with other couples, to showing off her incredible body by flashing to other men and woman. She took to sunbathing topless both in our garden and on beaches, she even posed for a local camera club, but that's another story if anyone would like to hear about it. I still have the resulting images and they are good to look at.

We did go to other parties to indulge ourselves many times over the 11yrs we were married. Our marriage ended because my work kept me away from home for longer and longer periods. Jayne simply got fed-up with dealing with the home and our two kids on her own, we parted as friends and still see each other occasionally.

12