All Comments on 'Jay's Life Ch. 01'

by CockE32

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was so good all the way up until the end. You built it up the whole time that Jay and Ben were going to fool around with each other, and ended it horribly. I didn't care about his mom at all, I wanted to see them together! Awesome build up, but a really disappointing ending.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

This is a cool story. Ben & Jay are really funny. I don't see what an average looking Mom is doing in a gay story but I guess I have to keep reading to find out. I don't mind it though just slightly confused. As long as theirs no humiliation or non-consent during the sex I usually don't get offend. Please continue the story its good so far.

CockE32CockE32about 11 years agoAuthor
To Answer the Confused Comments:

For the people saying they are confused or disappointing by the ending with the mother, this series IS NOT going to be solely gay. Not even close! So if that is all you are looking for then I don't recommend it. My only choice is to put the chapters in the sections with the MOST, not only relevancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Love this story! Can't wait to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This sucked!! I thought if I clicked on a "Gay Male" story, that it would be two MALES having sex. NOT blowing a load on the mother. (20 minutes I'll never get back)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous