Jazz Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes I hear I look like Vivien Leigh all the time. Men from all over try to woo me but just as they failed you have as well sir." Arthur smiled and laughed as he finished his bourbon before ordering another round for the two adversaries.

"I am sorry ma'am but that wasn't who I was thinking of" stated Arthur in perfect time "Oh yes now I know it's that old cantankerous man from that Dickens of a tale. What was his name again? Oh yes Ebenezer Scrooge. Just like him you are sitting here saying bah humbug to all this before you with no real understanding of the subject matter or care to learn about it. As you too seem to have lost any soul you may have once had."

Regina slammed her manicured and painted hand down on the wooden table and yelled "How dare you call me Scrooge you Neanderthal. What right do you have to speak to an heir like that? You don't even know me." Coyly Arthur took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. It's smell of burnt tobacco filling the air around them. Tapping the ashes into the ash tray he simply replied.

"While I may not know you personally ma'am. You standing here talking down about these lovely people whom have don no wrong in this world is something I personally cannot condone. While I am a southern Baptist as I have stated. Music has also become my religion. For you to come down here and spread your sanctimonious garbage is both uncouth and as blasphemous as me going to your church and burning all your religious texts. Simply because I do not approve of the story of Sampson. For you see music in all its entirety is religion and jazz is but a mere subject within its loving embrace"

Feeling both confused and annoyed while slightly erotically charged at her guest Regina guzzled her appletini before retorting. "Music religion? Ha I have never heard anything so vile and ridiculous in my life. If these people had any real sense of religion they would not be partaking in such filth."

As she rose from the table to take her leave. Arthur quickly grabbed her by the wrist looked her dead in the eyes and told her. "I can see you are the type that leaves as soon as someone stands against you and refuses to give in to your juvenile banter. However if you would entertain my proposition before leaving I think we might be able to come to terms that both of us will agree on." Unsure of what this man before her would possibly be willing to say she nodded and returned to her seat.

"Ma'am as I said like Ebenezer you don't understand yet what you are speaking so ill of. So if you will allow me to be your Ghost of Christmas Present. I will show you what jazz and the freedom that music can give a man truly are. If I am unable to change your mind or heart in the slightest then I will retire from the jazz scene for good. Along with talking the owners of this place to close their doors for good on your behalf." Waving his finger he continued "However you must and I mean must put aside all your feelings and beliefs about music and jazz and allow me to truly guide you. Though if I am able to persuade your feelings even in the slightest. Then you will simply return to Manhattan or wherever you came from, and let us be in peace. Instructing those around you that the jazz and big bop scene in Louisiana are not the enemy and they should focus their efforts elsewhere".

Stunned and delighted at the prospects of this deal Regina agreed to his terms. "You see those two men in the dark suits and ties? They are Peter Goodman and Paul Simmons. They were business partners and friends since kindergarten. However after Paul found Peter not only skimming money off the books of their business but taking skinny dips in the Mississippi with his wife. Things soured and became a feud of legends around these parts. Everyone from here to Plaquemine to Lake Charles and as far north as Alexandria knows about their feuds." Stated Arthur, pointing to the two men enjoying a beer together discussing their favorite musicians. Laughing and enjoying each other's company. "However when they are here it's as if the feud never occurred they are the best of friends and always enjoy themselves on this messed up journey called life." Regina sat there thinking about the two men and how the story reminded her of her own misfortune with her sister and how it all stemmed when Regina was named heir to their family's estate and company.

Arthur then shifted his attention to a dishevelled man sitting in the corner clutching his glass of cheap whiskey in one hand and a picture of a young man in the other. The picture caringly kept inside a wooden frame. Arthur told her of the story of how that man had once been a successful banker in the area until his son had been killed in a horrific accident, and how tonight was the first night in two years he has had the strength to get out of his pajamas and rejoin his brethren. Seeking comfort in the thing that had once bonded him and his son, the power of music as Arthur had told her.

Listening Regina could not deny the passion that this man had not only for his craft but for the city around him. This truly was his town, and as he spoke she felt her nylons begin to moisten with that familiar feeling again her body coming alive and filling with such energy she felt as if lightning would shoot out of her fingers at any second. She then casually and discretely slid her one hand slid under the table as she sat there before him. Her long painted finger running along the inside of her thigh before placing her pastel painted nail over her crotch and began teasing her pussy lips over her nylons. Her panties becoming wetter and wetter with every movement of her finger.

Fighting the temptation to moan in ecstasy at the thought of devouring this vile man that had spoken so ill of her. Regina could only mutter "You definitely have a love for this craft of yours. Why don't we take this conversation to somewhere a little more private? Perhaps?" Arthur smirked as he heard those words come from her red velvet lips and nodded in agreement.

As they entered the hotel room. Regina placed her hotel key on the coffee table and tapped on the cushion of the small love seat beckoning Arthur to sit down. As he did she smiled and told him "Sir I am not entirely convinced that your movements are as pure as you say. However if you're as skilled with those hands in other ""areas"" as you are at playing that instrument. There may be hope of you saving your beloved establishments. For I am purposing something myself." As she stood up and undid the zipper at the back of her long black dress grinning like a fat cat about to consume a flock of birds. "If you can satisfy me in a way that no other has ever been able to do. I will not only agree to your original terms but personally fund the building and maintenance of a new concert hall for all music to be played on a weekly basis for all to enjoy."

Arthur put out the last of his cigarette in the ash tray before him. Then stared at the beautiful enchantress before him. Standing there in her grey silk panties now visible under her tan nylons. Wearing a matching grey corset with silver trim and clasps. Standing there Arthur could not help but feel powerless before this siren beckoning him to his watery grave.

As he stood up he placed his one hand on her cheek and pulled her in close. Kissing her passionately. His tongue deep within her mouth massaging her own. Reducing the once proud woman to an electrified pile of putty. Still holding her close Arthur then shifted his attention and started to nibble at the back of her neck as she moaned at agreement of his actions.

Arthur never leaving her lips pulled her in as close as he could and spun her around and gently placed her on the love seat. Regina's heart beating faster and faster at the thought of losing her virginity to a man that she had just met, but was unable to do anything to allow herself to stop the progression of the coming events. Sliding off her nylons Regina waved her finger calling Arthur closer. Arthur then removed his blazer and top exposing his hairless chest and stomach. Climbing on top of the heiress Arthur gave her one last deep passionate kiss before moving down.

Slowly and passionately he began his descent making sure to savour every bit of this woman before him. Kissing her neck, then moving down to her collar bone. Before kissing the tops of both her perky tits poking out of the top of her corset. Regina then undid and removed her corset exposing herself to Arthur. A man that she both brought out the vilest rage within her but the most electrifying passion she had ever experienced. Leaving nothing behind but an insatiable desire to consume this man and allow him to consume all she is in return.

Arthur took one of her perky breasts into his mouth passionately kissing the nipple and the area around it at first. Before finally sucking on her large swollen nipples and bumpy areola. Regina arching her back uncontrollably and moaning in ecstasy egging Arthur on to consume her even more. As he continued he took his free hand and ran it down her stomach and placed between her legs. Running his hands first over the insides of her now bare thighs before gently caressing and teasing the folds of her pussy, still clad in her high waist grey panties. Now completely drenched with her sweet nectar. As she tried to pull them off Arthur raised on hand in defiance asking her to stop and slid down kissing her belly. Then kissing both of her thighs, before placing his head between her panty clad pussy. There he began to rub his tongue over the slit of her pussy folds before sucking on her wet panties drawing out all her juices through the material taking her large swollen clit with it.

Regina dug her nails deep into the headboard scratching away its stained oak finish. As she enjoyed this tongue lashing enjoying every moment thankful she had even thought of this scheme of hers. Arthur looking up at his prize placed his left hand and returned it to her nipple playfully pinching it and rolling it between his index and pointer finger as he massaged her breast with his hand. Regina screamed as she experienced her first climax. Arthur then stood up licking the dripping juices off his face and stood there as he watched Regina gasping for breath.

As quickly as she regained her breath Regina lunged forward now more determined as ever to consume all that was Arthur Beaumont. Ripping off his pants to expose his plaid boxers. She reached inside the slit and pulled out his fat knackwurst like dick. Kissed and licked the tip before sticking it deep inside her mouth. At first the girth of his dick made it hard for her to move too far past the head, but after a few strokes she found herself deep throating this fat cock before her. Arthur's balls bouncing off her chin as she moved back and forth massaging his cock inside her mouth with her once proud tongue.

Stroking Regina's hair as she bobbed two and fro on his cock Arthur began to moan and breathe deeper and faster at this feeling of excitement. Arthur asked Regina if she would like to move this to the bedroom. Taking his cock from her mouth Regina nodded and then led Arthur to the bedroom never letting go of his hard cock.

Once inside the large white bedroom with matching ivory satin sheets with matching pillows. Regina climbed into bed. Keeping one leg bent, her foot firmly on the bed. The other dangling off the edge. Wagged her finger begging her man to come forth and claim his prize.

Arthur climbed over top of this now submissive woman and placed his cock inside. Regina screaming at the feeling of having her virginity taken. Tiny droplets of blood dripping down the sides of his cock. Once her screaming stopped Arthur began to stick it in deeper and slowly began to thrust back and forth into her pussy. Regina digging her nails deep into his back. With her legs firmly wrapped around his waist. Arthur picked up the temp and began to move faster, deeper and harder into her. The bed shook at the force of his movements. Regina now moaning and screaming like a banshee at this pounding she was taking. Wishing it would never end, she dug her nails deep into his back causing small droplets of blood to form around her nails turning the once pastel nails dark red. As Arthur continued his onslaught over her. Ruining her for any man that came after him. Before climaxing a second time this time screaming so loud the neighbours below her began to knock on the ceiling begging for the madness to end.

Arthur then pulled out, placed his hand firmly on her lower back and flipped her onto her stomach in one fell swoop. Before reaching underneath again and raising her shapely butt into the air. This time sticking it inside her aching pussy from behind. Regina's face firmly in the mattress. The mattress now muffling her screams as he pounded into her mercilessly from behind. His hands firmly placed on her hips. Gently caressing and squeezing the heiress's behind. Arthur continued to pound harder and harder into her before finally ejaculating his seed deep inside her pussy.

Exhausted and satisfied Regina continued to lie there with her butt in the air. As she felt every convulsion of her pussy grow stronger and stronger. Pushing out all of Arthur's seed it could. Attempting to catch her breath Regina looked at this valiant conquer eager for a second round smiling she playfully said. "I hope that is not all Mr. Beaumont. If you want that club to stay open you better be able to go all night. Now that you have awoken something fierce in me" Arthur smiled and nodded before beginning the next three rounds that evening.

It was late afternoon before the two had awoken still clutching on to each other for dear life. Regina rolled over and kissed Arthur passionately on the lips. Her breath still tasting of the oral activities from the night before. Arthur smiled as he then ran his hands through her hair and spoke softly saying "Well Ms. Temperance I think this is going to be the beginning of a great partnership" Regina smiled and simply nodded lying there enjoying the feeling of Arthur's cock regaining its vitality readying itself for yet another round with the heiress.

The End.

12