All Comments on 'Jealousy: The Biter Bit'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Entertaining

A little too moralistic, but well written and original. 5* in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good

Would have given it a 5/5 up to the point where he became a wimp and took the blame for letting her be seduced by Sven.

Using the reference of an alcoholic as you did, it's not the alcohol's fault or the person who has it available, it's the alcoholic who ultimately decides to have the drink. So if you're a bit of an easy lay, and you decide to go to a room with someone it's YOUR fault, not the person who invited the guy.

Sometimes it is all your own fault.

"Nobody's fault but mine

It's nobody's fault but mine

Try to save my soul tonight

Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine ' R-Plant / J-Page

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Alright

I'm stopping short because this attitude,

"We put her in that position, Gary,"

is really pissing me off. She was headed this direction all on her own and her attitude in the car on the way to the party showed exactly what kind of cold calculated bitch she was going to be. Screw it if they gave her the rope, she tied the knot and threw it over the beam. She wanted a husband to be there on her terms but still enjoy the thrill of catching a man's eye. If this needed to happen to grow up then that is what needed to happen, but don't go taking responsibility for something she was both ready for and old enough to stop if she truly wanted.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Finished it and I still don't agree with the attitude that they set her up to fail. It simply rushed her along the path she was already going down. Since they were in control (somewhat anyway, how far was Sven going to go if the photographer was any later) the eventual fallout was better here than her leaving a club to so end the night with someone--which is where things were headed. She was of the mind to keep hubby in his place by continually upping the stakes. Happy endings are fine I simply detest the fact she, with everyone else's help, never fully took responsibility. Yes she understood the other side (finally someone doing that), yes she saw herself as an addict and yes she made changes and promises that were within reason to keep. I think in the real world that an addict would have eventually taken that knowledge that she was set up in the back of her subconscious and fall off the wagon rationalizing that they had all lied to her. To me it sold short the part where she took responsibility for her actions.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
Good

Engaging, in that it gives itself over to its characters. They don't start behaving or thinking inconsistently with established personalities halfway through like in a lot of stories. You gave these characters THEIR natural conclusion, rather than forcing your own on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would have

divorced her. She really wasn't worth the trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am not sure of this one...

as the author says, a marriage counselor. But this relationship would NOT make it and should divorce... She has a fast trigger. He is not able to handle her and rightfully so... Send her a packing... Even if they decide on an open marriage, she will become infected with a STD... and Kill both... sad I give you a 3

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago

She had the cheek to put what she did with the Swiss guy back on him and not be sorry about it, bitch there was only one other option and he should've taken it also, divorce the stupid hypocrate bitch. No trust, no marriage.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

looking4it nailed it.

The first time she refused to dance with her husband and instead danced with some other guy, hubby should of dumped her ass. That level of selfishness and disrespect so early in a marriage is a deal breaker.

Her spiel about being an addict to dancing and getting caught with Sven is pure bullshit. She was an acting like a slag in the clubs and an like even bigger one at the party. Sven wasn't the first she decided to play with, just the first that hubby didn't put the breaks on asap. She knowingly and deliberately went out of her way to hurt her husband and that more than anything else is unforgivable.

What sort of life was it for her husband to never be able to trust his wife and have to check up on her throughout their marriage? Divorce would of been the better option.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Entertaining and disappointing

I enjoyed the story but did not like to ending. Sonia showed far to much disrespect to Gary. Her admitted addiction is not believable; you can't blame that kind of behavior on alcohol. She was a slut and wouldn't be able to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and we wonder

why kids never seem to grow up when a story like this is an example of how grownup people act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Read...

... unfortunately she WILL eventually betray him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clive = Bill

For new readers, Clive changed his name at the courthouse during this story.

jasonnhjasonnhover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

But agree that the "we set her up so we are partly responsible" attitude is bullshit. Yup, she may be an "alcoholic". If so, she went to a friend's house, mixed herself drink after drink and drank them down. Sven being a attractive guy was just a matter of circumstance. If she kept on like this she would have found a "Sven" somewhere else, been drunk, and done just as she did with Sven, except there would have been no photographer around to interrupt them and she would have completed her cheating. Let's be honest, EVERY element that happened that night had happened before. The only new addition is a guy worth cheating with was supplied. SHE behaved as she CHOOSE to behave and exactly as she had behaved before. She felt justified in doing what she did.

Also note that all the tweaking of Gary with Ingrid and being able to dance was AFTER she had already stripped for Sven. Up to that point, all the group had done is allow her to be as foolish as she wanted to be. Sven was an attractive guy playing up to her but there had been other guys that played up to her at previous events. Sven was just a bit more desirable. It was still HER choice.

But over all I liked the flow of the story, her arrogance and Gary's realistic attempts to deal with it. The title was a bit misleading. Would a "jealous" man encourage his wife to dance with others. I think not. Gary just expected respectful treatment from his wife. A reasonable expectation. She was too busy being "independent" to be a wife.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
A good story

Actually realistic. Many would have divorced because of the lack of trust. However you state in your preface that the marriage worked at least long enough for the couple to become grandparents. So separation and divorce would have been wrong. I liked it.

By the way what happened between Barbara and Clive for her to take up with Bill? And who was Claire? I assume editing errors.

RhomanovRhomanovover 10 years ago
Almost there ...

Gave it a 4 instead of a 5.

Want the reasons? Read jasonnh's comments.

Nice tale. Keep going.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SO FAR SO GOOD

a mantra to most relationships, and that is a real pity. TK U MLJ LV NV

LaroneLaroneover 10 years ago
Pretty good but...

I also agree with jasonnh's and a few others' comments. Turning it back on him is bull.

There is also a reason for divorce that no one else has mentioned yet. Before the setup party I do believe he mentioned that the next time she did it they were "done as a couple." Well she did it and even went further than before.

Also with it having started less than a year after their marriage I'd be looking into annulment rather than divorce. Even if it's not granted it probably wouldn't hurt in the divorce case to follow. If it were me, she'd be history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Good story.

Will look for more ,in the future.

Is this what mediocre marriage counselers do with their patient histories ?

I would prefer Alwaysraining just say it's fictional. Even if it is a mashup of your work

AMerryMan.

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Finding imperfection

We are all individuals before we are part of a team. Individuals have flaws that are molded by being part of a team. Marriage is the melding of a team of individuals with differing backgrounds and personal interest and beliefs. For that relationship to work the individuals must come to know and work with the weakness in the other.

I loved the way the story explored the weaknesses and preconceived ideations of the characters. Perhaps it was extreme. However, it made me thinks about these relations and that made the story compelling.

Thank you for this compelling story. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A nice attempt at a reasonable reconciliation story...

...but not what would happen if I wrote it, sorry.

-Early on, she showed her hand straight away, by telling him SHE was going clubbing, and he could come along if he behaved himself.

-When he beat up the earlier interloper, according to her, it was HE embarrassing her? Most women would be flattered to have someone fight for her honor. She has none, obviously.

-She put HIM in the dog-house for his interference in her thrills? Cut him dry? Refused to communicate?

-She left with another guy at another dance?

In the real world, if it had gotten as far as that last party, it would have been because the guy was a wimp.

In the real world, there would have been no planned intervention, just more pleas by hubby for her to stop, and in the real world, the only difference was that the guy she picked up instead of Sven would have kept going with her, and there would have been no photographer, and she would have fucked him (as she admitted herself).

She had to have no vested interest in the marriage. He was just her breadwinner. She did not have respect for him, had no morals, no real love for anybody but herself.

Not a real prize wife there.

When she went to fuck another man, whether it was a set-up or not... whether it was consummated or not... she had broken every vow she had made on her wedding day... AND THIS ALL, ON HER 1st ANNIVERSARY??? Where is her first thought for her husband?

For me it would have ended when she started disrespecting me months before, without any flexibility or communication. To find that I was just her handbag, her puppy to be scolded and told what to do, even as she started to slide towards being a faithless slut, means that there is no partnership. Time to cut her loose before there are 3 kids and lots of property to divide.

That would even be the best outcome for her... the kindest thing.

3 stars because it's ok writing, but an impossible scenario

likeboblikebobover 10 years ago

I tend to agree with the majority of the comments.IMHO there could be no logical outcome beside divorce.She admitted she was willing to screw Sven and that alone would be reason enough to end the marriage. Why should one partner have to monitor and/or baby sit the other. That is no way to live a life. I do thank you for your first effort in this category and look forward to more from you.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
****

Without trust, there can be no love. Good writing - sad story. BTB! Cheers!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 10 years ago
Five Stars

An excellent example of what it's like to love and choose to be in a relationship with an addict. No addict is a sure thing. All addicts are in danger of falling. Sometimes a person loves them even with that danger.

The resolution-conversation was remarkably honest and well done. Addiction is as much a spiritual and mental disease as it is a physical disease. Sex, gambling or even the rush of clubbing can become addictive for the right personality.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once

Once a bar room whore always a bar room whore. Drinking, whoring, dancing. No trust in this skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

Given the same circumstances, I would have taken the risk he did. 5*s

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Worst part?

forgetting (for the nonce) a BITTER misspelling in the flippin' TITLE.

The very worst part was Hubby realizing that he wanted to keep the bitch - AFTER he undressed her exhausted ass and put her in bed. Her naked body looked scrumptious , so he decided to give her ANOTHER last chance! Sweetie is a shallow bitch ... Hubby is not far behind on the shallow-scale!

However, I got irked at her AND him repeatedly throughout the story! That happens only if the writing is GOOD!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story, his friends saved that marriage

He made her see her destructive behavior, he gave her another chance as we see it worked out for them. That burn the bitch crowd really have some serious issues with there attitude towards women and hate. Those comments can only come from small minded people.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Very Good

All spouses come with some baggage. Attractive women frequently have had a lot of sexual partners. Often many one night stands as well. If you want to marry one of these ladies, you will have to be able to deal with their past and their experience. They will of course compare you to their former lovers. If the want to be with you, ask yourself why they want to be with you. Is it for the reasons you want them to be with you or are they there for some less honorable reason? Or simply there to escape their past. Beware.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Let's see. She totally disrespected her husband. Went out of her way to humiliate and hurt him. Not only did she not take responsibility for her actions but proceeded to blame him for everything and was cold and nasty while she did it. This is love? She never loved this guy. Absolutely not, no way, never. When she agreed to be the good wife, it wasn't out of love. It was guilt, shame and remorse. But love? Nowhere did I ever see it. When a woman turns on her husband that soon into a marriage, it means she didn't really want to be married in the first place. She just wanted a bill payer and someone who would support her but in return she gave nothing not even loyalty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A line from the movie "Rob Roy"...

"Rob, do you know why Calvinists are against shagging standing up?"

"No, Coll. I do not."

"They fear it might lead to dancing."

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Unlikely

Yes it was a well written tale but it would never have gone that way. There would have been a divorce and each go their separate ways. In fiction anything is possible so the author proved he has talent. Keep writing.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
It set everyone to thinking..

If I had gotten to that conversation with her, I would have given her a chance. The problem, for me, is that I react strongly to any behavior that puts me down.. Still the most unbelievable part was Sven overstepping the line when he knew there was a photographer on the way..

The author did a great job of tweaking our emotions! Five.....

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
I gave it a 3, it was very well written

But it proves my point, no matter what a woman does, she has a built in excuse. It doesn't matter what she does it's his job to police her, protect her and to make sure she doesn't do anything wrong. My only question is when did she become a child? Then she shows no remorse to me with that outburst of attitude. He sat her up, so fucking what, does she have so little self control that she'll fuck a chipmunk if she drinks and fells sexy. dump her and move on.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Pretty good

AR:

A reasonably realistic story. The wife kept pushing the envelope, and he was having trouble keeping her within his comfort zone as she wasn't getting it. So a novel setup for a mock seduction which fueled by alcohol and hot dancing it too went a bit out of his comfort zone, but it worked as it got the wife to see what effect she was having on him.

Happy result, they both know where each other's comfort zone is, and agree to stay within those bounds. I think the husband can legitimately be criticized for not realizing

that he has an obligation to assist his wife in her interests. She love to dance, and he refused to, which meant her dancing was something he was not a part of. So he learned to dance,which he could have done years ago, and the ending should have had the two of them going dancing as a couple, Hey, togetherness is part of what makes for a good marriage. You are going to grow throughout your life, so you either grow together or you will grow apart.

I don't think adultery took place that night, but it was close. When we set perfection as a standard for marriage, all marriages will fail. Likely everybody has their own definition of what constitutes adultery, and when it comes to the character's marriage, it's their definition that counts, not what we the readers think.

Good story, I enjoyed it

PultoyPultoyover 10 years ago
Well...

The story is well written, clear and not confusing.

The issue in the story is the relationship. Why does he have to continually win her heart? Why is the question of her fidelity hanging over him throughout the rest of the marriage? Why does Gary have to live life waiting for the other shoe to drop on the marriage.

No, I don't like the woman here and he didn't do what I'd do. It makes him weak in my eyes to fear living without her because she's so beautiful. The world Is full of beauty...and it's full of pain.

I appreciate you writing. It does contribute to the overall and it presents another point of view. 4*

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
file 4 divorce, watch her,

and determine just before divorce took affect, if she could/would change to loving/caring only for him wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
meh

Shea ho tat that is that she attacks and deflects blame from herself and plys the victim flawless, classic case of princess syndrone, hot piece of assbutnot the marrying kind because for them the best thrill is always the new thrill.

ttom76ttom76over 10 years ago
Didn't really work for me

My question would be: Do you see her as the mother of your children, dependable and faithful? The "test" was stupid beyond belief. If I were counseling a couple with their problem, I'd recommend that he seriously consider divorce before there were kiddos.

Finally, no one goes from bad to great dancer that way. It was ludicrous.

3 * because the writing was excellent.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Close Call !

A well written story and enjoyable read. A story which had a reasonable happy ending and did not end in divorce. The wife was just a spoilt, selfish woman who had not grown up yet. She wanted love, kindness, comfort, loving 6 days a week. Then want 1 night of being single on a dance floor. The frill and buzz she got from dancing could and would maybe lead to one night stands if her husband was not there.

I agree with other comments she should have given him lessons and the husband shoukd have taken an interest in dancing a long time ago !

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Complicated solution to a simple problem

Fair story. I do wonder about the title however. Did you mean 'bitter' meaning that jealousy is the bitter bit? I see no references to biting in the story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Enjoyed it for what it was - a story with a moral. Five stars. In reality, even I, the diehard reconciliation it's that I am, would have hit the bricks on this one. She seemed to blame him. Curious.

ag2507ag2507about 10 years ago
AA

Just a thought, but Alcoholics Anonymous deals with every aspect of drinking and associated addictions - the only change I would have made would have been to have her go to AA.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Don't think so....

A very interesting and enjoyable story up to the end. He should never have taken her back. How could he ever trust her again? Who knows what she did in the weeks leading up to the big party? She even admitted what happens when she drinks and dances. What about all those other times she was drinking and dancing and disrespecting him with other men and then disappeared? Naturally, it's not her fault, it's the drinking and dancing (addiction),it's how loose she was when she was younger, it's him and his friends for setting her up. She would have ended up in bed with Sven, if they had not been interrupted, with her husband downstairs. Enough is enough, say goodbye to her and find someone without a cheating "addiction", she's not worth the risk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Should have left her, if there's no trust, there's no relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I was nothing but an ungrateful slut!"

,,,,,,, at least you got ONE thing right in this cuckhold travesty of a story! Whores like Sonia get their cunts kicked to the curb in real life!

... AND "Alwaysraining", AFTER EVERYTHING SHE DID TO HUMILIATE GARY THE TRAMP HAD THE BALLS TO ACCUSE HIM OF SETTING HER UP! COMPETE AND UDDER BULLSHIT STORY!!

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR STORY ........... A "1"!! ...... ASSHOLE!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Night Live !

Clubbing and night live can be judt like a alcoholic needs another drink.

The buzz is great and only the next day after the night before would any guilt or remorse be felt.

Marrying a girl who is into clubbing, drinking and one night stands is always going to be difficult relationship. Until children cime along and change her perspective on live and what is important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an entertaining temporary bubble.

A cute story, but how many coupled out in the real world get the kind of supports that the main couple got in the story. It is mentioned at least twice that the situation with Sven was artificial and unnatural. The fact that a couple of incredibly attractive people were available and willing to help with the lesson is highly improbable. Barbara's interrogation skill in cracking a very thick and stubborn skull has to be rare. The point is that the story is a bubble in an alternate pocket dimension that has little to do with the real world, and ultimately does a poor job in connecting with the audience. While the story is entertaining, it is not a memorable one.

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
5 *

Can't live life risk-free. Plus she learned when you play with fire you can get burned.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
Biter?

or Bitter lol how do you fuck up the title?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A bit to much blame the victim

It was a natural situation.

It was the same situation she got herself into before she was married and continuing along that path the same thing would happen regardless if she was setup.

And because it was a setup she wasn't sorry for going to a private place to fuck ?

Setup or not all she had to do was not go into the back room or just kept her panties on and her legs crossed to prevent having intercourse at least.

Putting equal blame is ridiculous ,she was the one who needed a lesson .If he hadn't given her one she definitely had ended up fucking someone.

She should have been thanking him for it.

He could have just given up let it play itself out and when it happened throw her to the curb.

He had already tried talking to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2 stars

divorce the bitch,,don't blame sven because ur wife is a slut.,

once a drunk or whore, always a drunk or whore.

they never change

2**

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

The trust is gone. He'll be living in tenseness and apprehension forever. BTB and get out before children. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Marriage has ended.

She will be a cheat. Having bitten the "apple," she will bit it again and again. Best to end it for his sake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No Mercy

Wow, most of the commentators are a bit cold blooded about throwing her under the bus the first time she gave him shit about her dancing with other men I would have forced a separation then "under the bus".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good..

As with others

"Gave it a 4 instead of a 5.

Want the reasons? Read jasonnh's comments."

Good potential but always annoying when characters say stupid things. Her being set up was irrelevant, she set herself up with her cruel attitude and disgusting behaviour. She was on the road to betrayal disrespecting her husband even when she was sober. I can just about live with a reconciliation because she did finally repent but her behaviour throughout was repugnant and as close to a deal breaker as you can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the juvenile BTB comments. These guys can't help it, they wouldn't know the first thing about love. They probably believe their own BS about their sexual prowess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's hilarious to read these comments from crazy cat ladies about how love overcomes all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A bomb waiting to explode.

Just a matter of time. She is a dumb slut. He is a fool to trust her.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Some Harsh Comments !

A lot of the commentators are a very harsh about kicking her under the bus, or to the curb. The rot had set in at the very beginning when wife gave him shite about her dancing with other men.

Perhaps the husband could have forced a separation then.

Drawing from personal experience i did date a woman who loved dancing, clubbing and was a member of a dsnce school.

However she never behaved like the wife character in this story. She always danced with me and she did give me lesdons and even set me up to dance with some of her school GF members.

And yes we did have great sex when we got home from dancing.

Would she cheat if she went out with her GF's, no, as she told me she had a lot to lose for one brief moment of sex eith some strange man. She knew she our sex / love msking evenings out, dancing clubbing good conversation why risk all of that for strsnge sex which might be some of worse sex in her life, or a man thst just eanted her to deposit psrt of him her her then push her out the door !

Would I stop her from dancing, no it is what shspes her personality. Same she did not eant me to stop going to the gym or giving up olaying sports.

The zest of life was and still is our life style.

I agree with comments regarding the husband was weak at yhe emd of story snd yes she might have cheated or msy do so.

Thst is a risk, so is getting mugged, being csr accident, braking a leg ect.

I think for me IMO the wife needed to have done more to win the husband back. And certainly give him dancing lessons....

Oh and perhaps a FFM from dome hot girl they picked up in a night club.

Judt to proof how easy it is to do....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't really understand reconciliation here...

Didn't she just say she was addicted to being a party slut? Also leads us to believe that she just might be an alcoholic, or at the very least, admits her drinking is out of control? And she loves dancing/clubbing more than anything? Says she gets off on having other men rub her boobs, crotch, tummy, and butt while dancing cause it makes her feel desirable?

I guess I missed the part of the story where this tramp has some redeeming value?

It's only a matter of time before some office party, Christmas party, or just an "innocent" girl's night out, trips that slut switch in her head and off she goes. Nope, not for me. She was trying, some might say she was successful, in making her husband a cuckold; practically having sex on the dance floor and making him watch or telling him to stay home. It's just a matter of time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeh, 5* from me, just.

Well written but as others have commented why should he feel guilty for setting her up. She did no less than she had done in the past except Sven was just a little more forceful. Spoilt the story really plus she should have showed some more remorse and got off too lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
quite the male hater

You stories have one thing in common the male needs to feel bad about only being a decent person and not absolutely perfect.

I'ts quite frustrating and mars the reading experience for me.

The story keeps me engaged I admit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
forget it

other way around the guy would be an ass and wife leaves . only a gutless soon to be cuckold takes her back. yeah sorry 1star only because negative isn't allowed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Every relationship has its problems, it's highs, it's lows,good days and bad days. If you love each other and communicate openly and honestly it will generally succeed.

too many of the commentators here are losers and woman haters who don't understand how people build relationships over time empathetically, emotionally and consually rather than through shallowness and would rather give up rather than work on a mutually satisfying relationship built over time on love, trust and understanding.

Keep on writing ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story! Quite realistic.

Agreed. The haters who post their bile are incapable of love of others or themselves. Real people love and figh and forgive and make up. They compromise, otherwise their selfishness causes them to suffer, bitter and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
truth

TRUE - She was et up

Also TRUE - She and Sven were going to have sex but were interrupted. They only stopped because they were photographed.

Sven has also proven himself a cheater. He was in on plan and knew boundaries but ignored them.

If not for set-up she would have cheated over and over and over again

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

given the situation after the party set up, it was probably the right call to give her ONE more chance. I wouldn't have lasted that long. I would have walked after one or two instances of disrespect.

Having said that, young men, if you choose a wife with a history of monogamy, you have a much better chance of having a monogamous wife. Imagine that. Oh yeah, just because she represents her past as monogamous, doesn't mean it was. Per Reagan, trust but verify.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay story but you seem to ignore a lot about real life

As a story itwas okay. Not great, not bad.

- My first problem is the concept that a married woman can dance with other men. Sorry, but she can't. Call me any names you want, but if she wants to be a faifhtful wife she wouldmt even consider placing herself in that position.

- It is true that no one can tell you for sure that the woman you marry won't cheat on you, BUT if she lead a promiscuos sex life before and if she cheat even once along your relationship the odds are not in your favor.

- You don't give any addiction overnight. Any of you who had to deal with an addict knows that it takes a lot of hard work and soul searching. Even so you can't never be sure that she won't relapse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should have dropped her

It's only a matter of time before she does it again, and next time she will hide it. The whole dancing addict thing is just plain silly though.

She deliberately set out to hurt Gary. She admitted to having sex with Sven if she wasn't stopped. It took less than a year to bring out the selfish shrew. And Gary admitted that he couldn't trust her. Lack of trust means a pathetic marriage.

He should have divorced her.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Married Less Than A Year?

And she's laying mountains of criticism and disrespect on him already? Cut your losses and get rid of this skank! I agree 100% with looking4it's comments, and I can't believe that this couple managed to resolve this problem and stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD ONE

A really good, well-written story. 5 stars.

I take exception to the comments that say divorce her because it would not work. (Some people "know" too much about the future). Because. If we are to take the author's preface at face value, the basic plot IS true. Which is that a habitual slut (compared to a habithual drunk) was set up to show her the error of her ways, which caused her to reform and stay "sober" for 30 years. In other words, it DID work.

Some seem so convinced that anyone who strays can't reform and therefore divorce is the only option, that even when faced with a case where it IS different do not reform their views. Goes to show that sometimes the old saying is right: a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore the negative stuff

Nicely written ( how often do we see authors who can actually use words like discomfit?). A really nice and gently realistic story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I'm not even done with page one, and I'm already frustrated with this story. All of their friends need to tell her that not only is Gary NOT being unreasonably jealous, but that SHE'S acting like a slut, and if she can't see that then she should divorce him.

As for the party, instead of whining and pleading for her to act like a proper wife, he TELLS her, that ONE inappropriate action will end their marriage, and MEAN it! I don't know yet what cockamamie plan they have cooked up, but, why? She's already told him she doesn't give a fuck about him.

Now, this thing with Sven. HE might not mean it, but SHE certainly does! There is no way back, though I'm afraid that they're going to force one!

So, all it takes is to treat her like she treated Gary, and suddenly she has an epiphany?

"Sonia really didn't have a chance." - Of COURSE she had a chance! All she had to do was act like a proper fucking wife!

"sex never had anything to do with faithfulness for her until now." - WTF? They've been married almost a YEAR, and she hasn't learned about faithfulness? Why did it take almost a year for this to come out? Presumably she's had no problem being faithful until the last month or so, so why now?

"She was always doing it to rile you." - She was trying to rile him because he refused to accept her inappropriate behavior!

"I'm sure she's learned her lesson about what married people can and can't do." - She didn't already know that? He certainly told her often enough, and she treated him like he was out of touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Didn't need to read this pile of dog shit - the comments tell the story.

-5 motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You must be British

Explains why you’re such a well-spoken, Hugh Grant-sounding fuckhead. 1* goes to your pathetic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sbrooks says "schwanze" is Turkish for

"cuck in a closet"

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

He broke her now he is able to control her. Typical male fantasy. Why any man would want a woman like that is beyond me. A stepford wife is no wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story was somewhat okay until she got home after the anniversary party!

Then the dialogue got really stiff and her explanation was BS. First, the way she treated him was way over the top. I would have had the papers drawn up way before the first anniversary. Oh well. It wasn't that bad but it could have been a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sometimes I think timriv is really a woman!

He didn't break her to control her! On the contrary, she had all but broken him and their marriage, with the way she had behaved. They all set her up to let her see and feel how he felt about how she had behaved. And she didn't like seeing him behave the way she had!

When they married, they hadn't agreed to a cuckold marriage, but when they went out dancing, she admitted she behaved the same way she had back when she was a single slut. If she wanted to continue to behave that way, they could have divorced and gone their separate ways, but it was clear she loved him and didn't want to continue to hurt him anymore, behaving like a slut for other men. It was her choice to leave him or learn to control herself.

Some people, even though they are not alcoholics, are more susceptible to alcohol and behave in a way that embarrasses them, the next day. Likewise, dancing can be quite the aphrodisiac. In her case, the combination was a deadly one for their relationship. It was her choice to limit her drinks and dancing. Like any addict, she had to learn self-discipline to have control over her life and not destroy the good things she truly valued by behaving like a slut for other men. If she had wanted that, he would have let her go, and she could have found a submissive, masochistic cuckold who would have been happy to let her torture him in the same way she had treated her husband. We all make choices and compromises to be with the people we love and have the life for which we really long. That's what this wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gotta say.....

As hard as it might have been, as much as it have hurt, I would have divorced her. Three things about her stand out. First, she cared absolutely nothing about her husband's feelings. She never even bothered to listen to his fears. Second, even after he tried to talk to her, she continued to spitefully and intentionally rub it in his face repeatedly. And third, she proved beyond ANY doubt, that she would readily and willingly cheat given half a chance. You could argue that they set her up, but the fact is, give them enough rope, they will hang THEMSELVES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Dump the cheating bitch. You can't trust her ever again.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good

A very good story, but not sure that I buy the ending. Maybe he could trust her, but I'm not sure I ever could.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 5 years ago
Good story of being show forcefully one’s limits

I can’t believe how many sanctimonious commenters there are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TITLE OK

Some commenters questioned if the title is appropriate. It is.

Sonia is the biter who bit Gary -- by her behavior, not with her teeth.

Gary used the same/similar behavior with Ingid to bite Sonia back.

Thus the biter was bit.

In both instances, the biting incited jealousy.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not convincing at all

So, Gary decides to live a life of anxiety wondering if the slut has changed her ways. This isn't convincing because a real life slut like his wife wouldn't permanently change, and when there are children involved later, Gary is fucked. You don't stay with a woman you can't trust. The wife has been too immoral for too long.

As for the "dancing", if this is acceptable behavior for someone married in Britain, I now understand why they are supinely accepting the gradual Islamization of the country and the loss of their freedom under the despotic rule of their Multi-culti politicians and bureaucrats.

Finally, only a dolt repeats the 40/60 statistic. All it shows is that women lie on questionaires so they don't appear to be the sluts they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Inappropriate

Interesting story ....No wife should ever behave as she did...Divorce for sure.

gopher25gopher25over 3 years ago
Sweet story

All those comments predicting that she will fall again have forgotten that the world is full of recovering alcoholics who start by recognizing their addiction and then work hard to overcome it, often succeeding for the rest of their lives.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story, but I think flawed.

It's almost like 2 stories and it turns on the following: "So as a group we have our own responsibility in this. It got out of hand." This is not true. There will always be Svens out in the real world. They only held up the mirror to her own behavior.

The wife in the first half was not capable of fidelity. She was cruel and selfish. I don't think she is capable of the self-examination needed for the second half. This half was a good story of one type of wife.

The wife of the second half understands and works to change. This was a very lovely story about a second type of wife.

I just don't think the two wives can be the same wife in the time allotted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blame shift

Story was good until the end when the wife pulled the blame shit act claiming she'd been set up to fall and didn't plan on being seduced. What a crock of shit! It's her piss poor decisions and behaviors that were the crux of the problem and her she's trying to claim she's the victim.

She's a slut and an alcoholic and she'll always be both. She's an accident waiting to happen. So, there's AA alcoholic anonymous but is their a SA - slut anonymous? Like alcoholism you're never cured just X number of days/years sober. Can she deal with keeping both under control...the slut and the alcoholic. Can Gary live with the constant threat of her falling off both wagons and beginning her destructive behaviors again.

The author claims they were successful in keeping her stable with no slip ups through the marriage....at least none Gary was aware of or found out about.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

I hate this story - it is a sad chronicle of our times.

'once and done'

Whats left of the marriage was not worth the anguish of trying to save it.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Trying to turn a whore into a housewife is a losing proposition.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful Story

Loved it.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah. You sometimes get warnings in life and you need to heed them. That ending just sounded like wishful thinking; after all, what exactly did she bring to their relationship?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Good story.

Lesson? If you don’t marry a slut, your chances are much better of not being married to a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Why?

Why would anyone want to be married with that cunt?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He picked a higher chance of being cheated on.

You meet attractive people in many situations. It's what you do when you realize there is an attraction and she failed the spouse test.

Although it was quite the rationalization deflecting her decisions back on him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I disagree with a lot of commenters. When I read the first page, I was of the opinion that he needs to get a divorce and move on. But as the aftermath of that rigged night unfolded, thought it was a pretty cogent analysis. She totally owned up to her behavior the weeks leading up.to the party and to her slutty past. Her analogy of being addict seemed to fit her situation. She did not intend to cheat when she first went upstairs with Sven. But she did intend to violate the spouse test. But then she got full seduced by Sven the Swedish hunk who went too far. Almost a disaster for both her and Sven. I suspect Imgris was quote pissed at Sven. He had been given a green light up to a point and crossed the line. Thr photographs led showing up late didn't help. But honestly she was gone and admitted she woukd have had sex right therr in that room. For her dancing is part of the seduction process and ritual leading up to sex. Her not being sorry for that specific night makes sense. It was a setup by multiple people and she learned and important lesson that she is an addict and has to change her behavior or lose everything she loves. She already apologized for everything else. She doesn't need to apologize for events that led to an epiphany. She said she was sorry for hurting him. But if she apologizes for that particular night and hoe it unfolded, it would.be like wishing it never happened and then without thr epiphany, their marriage was doomed in short order. Effectively they staged an intervention that went farther than it should (as an aside: agree with Ingrid, Sven went too far but wasn't going to have sex with her, he knew about the photographer coming soon and everyone else thar knew what was happening) and she came to realize she had a huge problem. Honestly she grew up a lot in short order. She realized her rationalizations about her

behavior and his purported jealousy (which was justifiable) were all bs and now she was at his mercy. He decided for himself whether to end the marriage now or wait and see. She had committed numerous infidelities of differing degrees but not yet adultery (they are not the same). They have only bren.married a year and no kids. He decided it was worth the risk and if she cheated on him or even wrnt back onto this path of addiction, they were done. Period. He didn't trust her right away and they did a lot of counseling. Finally they made it because she got help and cut off her addiction at the knees. I thought it was a good reconciliation in the end. Before the aftermath of the party, I was hoping he woukd just file for divorce and move on. The "addicted" version of his slut wife was a trainwreck. But she wanted to change. Not just for him and their marriage but also for herself. That is key. And in the end they made it. Some guys can't afford to be hurt again. Others can risk it. In his case he had real pain but be honest she had not yet had an affair. For those who think it is the same thing, I hope it.nver happens to you. Her behavior hurt and made him angry and question everything. Having sex with another guy is like having your heart ripped out. On completely different levels. She got to second base. She was planning to head for home plate and got stopped. His pain was real but not in the same ballpark if she slept with another guy. As an aside, the stats quoted by his brother are a bit off. At least in the USA, 29% of married men have had at least one adulterous affair during marriage, peaking in the late 50s and early 50s (remember snapshot of many generations). For women the number is 19%. These are stats from a massive anonymized study in recent years pre Covid. The number for women has increased nearly 50% in the last 30 years, while roughly constant for men. What is really amazing is that 58% of men have had at least one infidelity in any exclusive relationship of any kind (covers all the way down to a French kiss or groping). The number for women is 54%. Includes exclusive dating, engagements, and marriages. Buy the really stunning number is the percentage of men and women who woukd cheat if they KNEW that they woukd never be found out. Men come in at a whopping 75% and women at 68%. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this woman is a hoe and a stubborn, stupid one at that.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

SIMILAR Stories