All Comments on 'Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 02'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The only parts of this story I agree with...

were when the guy said "I was a complete asshole", and when the wife said "Now that you've seen what a slut I am, you should cut your losses and run away as fast as you can". I don't agree with the assertion that the majority of men fantasize about seeing their wife with another man.

The authors note that says, "Few Loving Wives stories on Literotica score above 4 because readers object to violations of traditional wedding vows. I deliberately threw gasoline on this fire.", is interesting.

The author is admitting that he deliberately posted this story in LW to offend the majority of the readership. He could have posted this to "group sex" or "erotic couplings", and everyone would have been happy. But instead, he posted it here to thumb his nose at people who don't care for stories about pathetic cucks. That means this author is a "troll".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I don't see how we can continue when I just broke our wedding vows. You'll always see me as a cheating slut.

Never was there a "truer" line!!! The cheating WHORE got what she deserved!!!

DrPopeDrPopeover 7 years ago
Yeah look ...

It kind of degenerated into a ridiculous farce ... You "can" write ok ( but tend to repeat yourself a lot) but what you needed to work on here in order for your narrative to work was the "couple" as a central character and in that aspect you just didn't connect the dots. It was if anything far shallower then I had expected after the first chapter. So frankly you didn't really sell your characters well enough to cover your narrative and therefore it read as rather lightweight and silly rather then fulfilling the potential the first chapter showed. It's by no means terrible but it's not one of those 4+ stories.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
People do things in the heat of the moment that hindsight shows to be stupid.

Teachers having sex with students, cheating on their spouses, taking illegal (or even legal drugs), cheating on taxes and "free love" is anything but. There is always a price to pay.

As for your dumb ass story, you wrote it to deliberately piss people off and you posted it in the one place you knew would elicit savage response. That makes you less of an author and more of a troll.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Readable but believable?

I'm not into cuck and whore stories so not my cup of tea but I'm finding it hard to believe he thinks it is ok that his wife is probably going to end up pregnant with another man.

I don't see how she could love, much less respect, a man that is pushing her in this direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guessed it right in part 1...

I guessed it right in part 1...and this has gone even lower than I thought! The wife, even being a slut was much wiser than him, wanting him to divorce her! But as @Whackdoodle says this must be written to "deliberately piss people off and you posted it in the one place you knew would elicit savage response" and so next 2 parts will be even lower, disgusting, nasty and sadder!! 1*

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
Great story! Great year!

Great story! I kept thinking about my friends' and roommates' experience in Ft. Lauderdale Spring Break in 1983, and mine over Christmas Break in 1985, so this story set in 1984 is perfect for me. And I love the subject matter, haters be what they are. (But Alabama? Fuck them!)

Five stars!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Great story with one problem.

She cheated. She went to far. I don't like the fact that he said earlier he didn't want his wife to fuck others and then got off on it.

The story would have been better if he had been pissed and left her for a while. She was very very irresponsible and deserves some punishment. He loves her and I would be forgiving but not immediately, I don't have a problem with him coming to grips quickly with her fucking all the college guys and I would even encourage her to have a whole night with Brent as a hot scene. Finishing out the week fucking everyone and there dog would be hot but only after they have a good grip on reality which they don't right now. They have a huge emotional hurdle in her possible pregnancy and I don't see that being overcome in short course allowing for a week of sex. That would destroy the rest of the week. If this were today with the morning after pill maybe not such a biggie. If it were today it would be hot for her to decide to go ahead and bareback the rest of the week. But the pregnancy risk is impossible in this time period.

Him sitting in the background jerking off is disgusting and a black mark on the story. That should come later after they are both in agreement.

I agree that "3 Days Watching My Wife Fuck" was a great story. What made it so great that you have missed is the long build up to getting her to fuck the guys. You got there to quick. No emotional struggle for her. She needs to have an emotional breakdown over cheating and pregnancy for this story to remotely coming close to a good writing end. Unfortunately you have back yourself into a corner and can't overcome that.

Still I will give you a 4 because the story was a great read and one I would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no thanks.

Don't really care what happens to these characters. You can set them on fire or tell us they are Bill and Hillary.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Don't sweat the critics - 5 stars

Great story, great husband, hot wife. Excellent, entertaining, free-wheeling sex. Thanks Xoxoxox Annette

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I agree with @Whackdoodle and also with @Mbgdallas...

I agree with @Whackdoodle and also with @Mbgdallas...@Mbgdallas: This story throws away (or forgets...) that she cheated and cheated bad (after the fact she even recognized what she did and asked him to divorce her) and that her husband accepting that made her lose all her respect for him, and she was going to show him that in the next days...@Whackdoodle: But if this was written to "deliberately piss people off" then we can understand but not accept it...How can this story end well? Its only way is going lower and lower...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That is why you have the morning after pill

He asked his wife to play this sick game, now she is fucked by some super jock. Why the pregnancy part.? And who will raise some else's bastard. He set his wife up for this , it had to fail. Get the pill the story is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very, very well written. While I am definitely not a fan of this particular storyline...

...I would be lying to say I wasn't caught up in your rendering of it.

It is a living nightmare, notwithstanding the hedonistic and destructive sexual thinking of the day.

Oh, and one annony, completely missing the timeframe commented about the morning after pill.....which wasn't legally available in the U.S. until much, much later. She could have run to a drugstore and got a vinegar douche, in an attempt to reduce the risk. But I suspect you're taking this in another direction.

I'm a little surprised at wifey's reaction to hubby's excusing her infidelity. It makes it seem that, in spite of her being a slut, she had a line she didn't want crossed and that once crossed, the offender should be thrown away. That might be more realistic than many imagine. At the time, not everyone that bought into the "free love" mantra, bought it heart and soul. It seems that until marriage, some women could engage in any kind of sexual experimentation imaginable, but once married, felt it should all be limited to a little teasing and fantasy game-play, with "married sex" the gold standard. Apparently, that is the case here, but hubby is perhaps more gullible and bought-in than wifey.

In any event, her anger at his trying to "make it OK", somewhat frustrates me. SHE threw a temper tantrum and went with the fuckstick jock. SHE let him tease her and finger fuck her on the floor, instead of getting help from the bouncers to get her coverup back, like any normal woman would have done, where the geeks were cowed by the jocks. SHE let him move her outside and get her worked up and SHE begged him to fuck her and let him cum in her. Now SHE's mad at HIM for "letting" the jock get away with it all and not screaming his lungs out at her for her slutty behavior. SHE's mad at HIM because he's not raging at her and telling her to go fuck them all? Because HE's trying to comfort HER instead of dumping her right then and there, and returning home early and alone? Wow! WOW! Will someone make sense of that for me in any universe?

It will likely degrade from here into a marathon fuckfest with wifey taking on all comers. I at least hope that hubby gets to fuck a few of the available coeds...especially the one inviting him and marking her leg for every cock that cums in her little pussy.

So, I'll walk the rest of the way with you, mainly because I've become so attached to these deeply flawed, unwise and openly foolish characters...but like watching a train wreck in slo-mo, it seems a scene approaching nuclear devastation....I just can't look away. That's some good storytelling, right there!

Thank you.

proudcuckproudcuckover 7 years ago
great story

I cant wait to read the next two chapters!

Rw43Rw43over 7 years ago
Not sure I'm gonna like where this goes, but it sure is hot....

After the first installment I wanted to tell you to disregard the trolling anonnys and write the story the way you want it. However, after the second I am doubting that any of these characters are going to be likeable at the end, which is usually important to me. Still, it's your creation, whether by history or fantasy, so I will gladly accompany you on the trip. Please don't apologize for writing a good story.

The human female between her late 20's and early 40's is an incredible sexual animal, particularly during ovulation. If her moral code--and her husband --which both should protect her from being controlled by her physical drive suddenly desert her, or even worse, conspire against her, the resulting sexual event can be unforgettable. Jean's character is probably too immature to forgive herself after the boff with Brent. Therefore Steve cannot be forgiven either.

But in your muse story, "3 Days of Watching", Newbie used a wife more mature and more forgiving of both her own actions and her husband's complicity in her downfall. It remains one of the absolutely hottest tales on this site. It also reminds me of how beautiful my wife was in that stage of life, and the pea-sized part of my brain wishes we had been as adventurous as your characters Jean and Steve. Because the pea-sized part of my brain is confident we would have survived okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok... so

When does Hubby get some action or is he another gelding? He is free too? no? Does he get to dip his wick in Amber or any other female?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot story and I'm one of the hate cheaters club. I could never watch my wife/girlfriend being felt up, fucked kissed or even engaged in heavy flirting . That's emotional cheating which can be worse because feelings are formed. They are playing with fire and he should of let her have it for fucking which I thought it was clear that was off the table. The MORNING AFTER PILL is the first stop , raising someone else's kid would've caused a career ending injury for the college kids future. Hubbys a dummy because no only did he let the kid be a dick to her but the kid just dominated and abused her. In his stories for the rest of his life she will be the older bitch who he fucked fingered her ass and made her beg for his young cock to make her cum. I'm a man but I can wrap my mind set around girls being sluts and letting guys sexually abuse them in the process. I can't see how they don't feel like they're being demeaned . Everything that goes along with fucking , a guys cock in your mouth shooting Cum down your throat on your face etc or going reel deep making you gag and eyes water. Most positions bent over, on your back legs bent to yore head and of corse the driving of the guys object ( dick) into your body. Then in the heat of it all girls that don't like anal will most likely get fingers up there ass all the time and guys will a good percentage of the time talk her into trying that at least once. I can see being in a relationship and build all this up over time and trying all with someone you love or think you do but to hook up and let some asshole who will only use you and talk about what a pig you were behind your back do this when you just met him is sad . I'm all for everybody being equal men and woman in everything but when it come to fucking the has always and will always be looked at much worse. I know really nice sweet girls who only did this fuck just to fuck thing once or twice when we were early twenties and stories 20 years later when old friends get together come up , remember when I got so and so and they will tell every little detail her noises , how tight or loose she was, her odor good or bad , or how they fucked her ass or made her beg for it in the heat of things. It didn't make the bad girls , the few I have in mind were sweet hearts and that's why in my near 50 years have never told anything that I was lucky enough to have done with girls not even to my best closest friends. I will tell you my holding back that info about woman is in the 1 % of men, look forward to read on but hope not baby or more cheating maybe a little of him and her both getting fucked if it's gonna happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unique Story

I love this story and can't wait to read more. It's unique on Lit as I haven't read any other loving wife stories with so much interesting depth before. Very well written characters and hot sexy action. I'm very much looking forward to see what happens with Cathy next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leading towards fulfilling more of her fantasies?

Highly erotic moments in the story mixed with a outre sexual episodes do catch one's attention that compels one to read to the conclusion. This is set in the canvas of the period of sexual exploration and experimentation. Jean's desire to honor her moral commitment runs into the freedom her husband has given her to follow where her sexual cravings take her. Among the fantasies Steve has drawn out of her has been fulfilled in Ch 02 (really big cock). Is the slave woman ravaged by multiple partners or a reasonable facsimile thereof in store in the next chapter? She is still on high erotic edge, still hasn't gotten her release from all the sexual activities of the day, innuendos included, and she has been deprived of her daily, fulfilling sex with her husband. Steve is still not ready to indulge her with his lance. A sexual tinder box where most, if not all, of her fantasies could be fulfilled is waiting to explode if she decides to let go and take the free pass! I would be curious how they would then resolve the complications of her almost certain pregnancy since Steve has essentially given her license to go bareback if she indulges with the engineers. Steve will have a lot of work to do to remove the accompanyng guilt that is has already began to wash over her. Then again, her commitment to her marriage could prevail despite having been given license to give in to her carnal desires, and nothing more will happen. But that outcome will not require two more chapters, yes?

Do finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Does this story link to the ending of the Epilogue in Jean Saves Her Brother's Ass?

In that story, Steve hopes to protect her two daughters from what happened to Jean at a bachelor's party. I am guessing that the operation he had to go through was eventually successful but he has been unable to fuck his wife as planned during this vacation. Brent has already deposited a load of sperm into her fertile womb. He has given her license to indulge some more, if she wants to, without adverse consequences to their marriage and his love for her. She is still strung tightly in sexual arousal. Does Jean get pregnant from what happens in their vacation here? If so, I hope she does get to enjoy the sex with her latter playmates. Then, Steve assures her that she can go full term and he will love the child as his own. Later, with Steve's condition corrected, they have another child. Both daughters? But that is just one scenario. The less tension-ridden one is she doesn't get pregnant from the fucking during this vacation and Steve does the honors for the two daughters. Or, Steve's operation ends up a failure and both daughters come from surrogates during their escapades, with one from this vacation?

Please continue, there are many directions this story can go, especially if it ends up with those two daughters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a wimp coward husband

This was very good until the last part. Why does the husband always have to be a fucking coward loser in these stories. When she told him she would divorce him he should have said ok and walked away. It's very clear that she no longer wants him and most definitely doesn't respect him any longer. But then who would. This one is Pathetic.

FseriesFseriesabout 7 years ago
Morning After Pill

Duh? And dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Morning after pill?

The story is fairly erotic and the author is not trying to piss people off you dumbass whackurdoodle, his story is about a wife that makes stupid decisions (because this is an erotic writing site and you have to expect it). He lets people know what the story involves so ppl like wackadoodle don't have to read it unless they like reading stuff they don't like, which is also a dumbass thing to do. But if you're a whatsadoodle like whereis'sdoodle then we should be tolerant of your dumbassness.

In any event, as an author your principal characters should be far smarter, given their backgrounds, than they are in the story. The sex is great and well written with the right conflicting emotions for this category. As far as stupidity goes it goes along with this category but your principals would have thought of the morning after pill and gotten it since so much was at stake. The wife could still continue with what she does afterwards as punishment for the husband not 'saving' her. That odd decision is part of any writing on this site. But divorce over an easily prevented pregnancy with the morning after pill? Ridiculous mate.

MunchDKMunchDKover 4 years ago
Anonymous below

Emergency postcoital contraception was not patented until 1999

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Trolls gotta be trolls

Ignore the trolls, seems her emotions are getting the best of her and let's see where this author takes this. It's an interesting concept that I have seen in rl happen.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Trolls or not, this is another story about a useless cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Says the 26th troll

Constantly see your comments deriding stories you obviously read. True troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a local theater that would put on a play once a year some years maybe 2. They would invite performers to a few times a year. Tarry my wife wanted to try out and asked me if she could? I didn't have a problem with it and said sure do it. I had slipped in one evening and watched from in the dark. No one seen me as far as I knew. She was dancing with a young well built black guy. They danced very good together. Even if it was just a play it looked more than that to me. I thought that I had better be watching out for my family. I left ahead of everyone and moved my truck out of sight. I watched as they came out 7 were in a group. They were all talking laughing having a good time. I knew some of them and I learned the black guy was Freddie. They were talking about going to a bar. When Freddie ask Tarry she said that she would like to but needed to get home to her family. Freddie said well you had better figure out how to go the next time. She said that she would think about it. Freddie was smooth and said baby I will hold you to it it's a date. Tarry said you are crazy. See you Thursday night. I knew that she had practice Thursday. I left taking a different route doing my best to beat her home. Nothing was different at home. I might have put a little more effort into our love making I guess trying to make my ground. I was home early Thursday so I seen our complete family. I even managed to bend her over the sink in our bathroom and she said you are horny tonight. Now I hope no one can smell me. Well if they do then they will know that you are already taken. I smacked her butt. Then I said break a leg sweetheart. She laughed. I said I had to get going >I was going to meet up with a customer. See you later love kissing her. My goal was to get done with the customer and get to the theater. I was in the back in the dark again. They were not to the dancing yet. But they put on a show when they did. I didn't care for the end. Freddie layed a deep kiss on Tarry and she acted surprised when he pulled her up. That caused a silence and the director said that was great let's call it quits for tonight. I went out and waited. They came out just like before. Only this time Tarry agreed to go to the bar but just for a short time. I went to the bar parked down the street and watch as they entered. I waited and went in. Freddie was setting beside Tarry and he was getting a little bit friendly with Tarry. I was just about ready to go to them and confront him. As I was getting up Freddie stood and pulled Tarry up and lead her to the dance floor. He pulled her in tight. She didn't resist and I was on my way. She spotted me just as I approached and she pushed Freddie away. He looked at her. I touched him on the shoulder and asked may I have this dance with my wife? He was an arrogant ass and said bug off M*******. I said well kiss my white ass you big loud mouth. LOL I thought that was what blm meant. He took a swing at me and didn't connect me very good and I hit him 6 times before he knew what hit him. Just then a big black bouncer approached and grabbed Freddie and said it's time for you to leave. You have caused problems in here before you are out. I reached out my hand and asked Tarry if she would like to dance? Yes. We talked while we danced a few and then she asked if I would like to meet the crew. I did and we had fun Arlene the director said that was sorry about what happened and that she would for sure talk to Freddie. I was invited to come and watch their practice if I wanted. Tarry and I talked a lot about what happened and she even told me about Freddie kissing her and said she was sorry for letting him get to her. She also said maby I should come and watch. I said I wasn't going to be married to a woman that I had to watch all the time. I was there several times sometimes in the dark and sometimes where I could be seen. Everything went good. Freddie even came to me the first time I was there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES