Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

"I think Wally's right. You saw all of the topless girls at the guy's party, and you're better looking than all of them. You look fantastic just the way you are. Besides, you have five guys and Amber to watch your back. Relax and enjoy yourself. If I wanted an uptight companion, I would have brought my wife."

Cathy glared at me and retied her wrap. She said, "Fine. Don't be upset when I enjoy myself. I just hope I don't get too tired dancing to entertain you later."

John said, "I think we could all use a boost, and I have just the thing."

John pulled a case out of his swimsuit pocket. He lit a joint and handed it to Cathy. The joint made it around the circle twice. It was the same strong weed we had smoked before. I felt a rush of energy from the speed soon after I took my first hit. I was flying after the second toke.

Cathy said, "Let's get this show on the road. I have a serious urge to dance my ass off."

Everyone scrambled to their feet and made for the door.

Cathy said, "Is it far? Can I walk barefoot?"

Wally said, "It's maybe ten minutes, and it's right on the beach. It's sand all of the way there so barefoot is fine."

Cathy ducked into our room and returned with a pair of high heels in a bag. She said, "Ready."

We managed to find a table near the dance floor at The Club. A waitress took our drink orders, but Cathy didn't wait. Cathy slipped on her heels and dragged me onto the dance floor. The band was playing a cover of 'I'm So Excited' by the Pointer Sisters. Cathy indulged my limited free-form dance skills. We bounced around the floor to the wild beat. After the third song, I was exhausted, and I had a pain in my side. Cathy led me back to the table to exchange me for a younger and fitter partner. She barely took the time to throw back a shot of tequila and chug half of a beer. She grabbed Wally and headed back to dance.

I sat down with Robert and James to watch Cathy and Wally on the dance floor. He took my wife into his arms as the band covered the sensual 'Let's Stay Together' by Tina Turner. I was impressed with the band and their female vocalist. I was even more impressed with Wally's dance skills. I was well aware of Cathy's abilities, but Wally was a good match. As they danced, Cathy pressed her body tight against Wally's muscular frame. James inhaled sharply when Wally held Cathy from behind. One hand was on her hip guiding her, but his other hand had slipped inside the top of her wrap. James whistled when Wally quickly slid his hand up to cup her breasts. When he spun her around, her wrap flew up flashing her white panties. I lost them for a while as the dance floor filled up.

James said, "Your girlfriend is an awesome dancer. I wish I knew how to dance."

At the end of the set, Wally led my wife back to the table. His arm was around her waist, and she was leaning against him. Her body was glowing with a sheen of sweat. Her wrap was damp and clinging to her. Normally the sides of the beach wrap overlapped and were held in together by a cloth belt. The dancing had loosened the sides of her beach wrap. She was showing a strip of bare, sweaty flesh all of the ways down to her taut stomach and belly button. The sides of her heaving breasts were showing. It looked like the only things holding the sides of the wrap in place were her erect nipples.

Cathy and Wally sat down and grabbed the shots of tequila I had ordered for them. Both of them chugged a beer after the shot.

Cathy looked at me and said, "Thanks for letting me dance with Wally. He's a lot of fun, but it's hot work."

A DJ was playing David Bowie's Let's Dance. I hadn't paid much attention to the two cages hanging above each end of the bar. A go-go dancer climbed into each of them, and the cages were raised.

Robert said, "Awesome."

Cathy said, "They're pretty enough, but they're not very good dancers."

John said, "You think you could do better?"

Cathy started to reply, but Wally said, "No doubt about it."

When the band returned from break, Cathy winked at me and said, "I think it's Robert and James turn. Come on guys, dance with an old lady."

The two nerds tried to get out of it, but Cathy ignored their excuses. I have a feeling neither of them had ever danced before. My wife had taught dance at a summer camp during high school. She was used to luring reluctant campers onto the dance floor. The last time she taught was the summer after high school. She told me that all of the boys had a crush on her that summer. She didn't know why, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with her being a late bloomer. I can imagine the boys being captivated by her newly developed breasts. Dancing close together with your head at the level of your teacher's generous breasts would arouse any boy.

Cathy cleverly started her lesson at our table; she was all too aware of how terrifying the dance floor can be for a beginner.

She said, "The first point about dancing is listening to the music and letting your body move with the rhythm."

She had one of the young men on each side with her arms around their waists. She swayed their bodies to the beat before adding some simple footwork. I was surprised they got comfortable moving with her so quickly. After a few minutes, she led them out to the edge of the dance floor. I thought they were in trouble when the band covered the Eurythmics' song 'Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This).' Cathy pulled James into her arms and put his hands on her hips. She looked over her shoulder and said something to Robert. He stepped up and put his arms around her waist from behind. She encouraged Robert to get closer, and he pressed his groin against my wife's ass. The three of them began grinding their bodies against each other to the languid rhythm of the Eurythmics' song.

Wally was now dancing with Amber, so John and I were left to work on a pitcher of beer.

John said, "Whoa, I cannot believe my nerdy roommates are dancing with your girlfriend. Robert's hand is inside of Cathy's wrap, and James has his hand on her fucking ass. No way, man. Awesome."

I watched spellbound as my wife swayed between the guys with her eyes closed. Her head was tilted back against Robert's chest as the big engineer caressed her bare breast under the wrap. James also had his hands under her wrap squeezing her panty covered ass. The band played the Pointer Sisters 'Jump (For My Love)', and Cathy had the boys hopping around the floor with their arms in the air.

Cathy kept the young men on the floor for several songs before leading them back to the table. She adjusted her top to cover a nipple that had somehow gotten exposed. Robert and James were bubbling over with excitement. I had the waitress set up tequila shots for the sweaty dancers. Cathy downed hers in one swig. She grabbed my beer and finished off my nearly full glass.

I said, "Cathy, how are you doing? I know you're still jet-lagged. If you're getting tired, I can walk you back to our room."

Cathy laughed, "Funny thing but I am not tired anymore. Dancing always gets me excited. I think I can go for hours."

I notice she was slurring her words and said, "You might want to pace your drinking then."

"Oh, I am. I've been careful to limit myself to two drinks an hour."

"Maybe you are if you count the shot of tequila and the beer as one drink. The way I count it, you are doing four drinks an hour when a slender woman like you can only metabolize one drink an hour."

"Oh Steve, you scientists are such killjoys. Come on dance with me."

I went out on the floor with her for an energetic dance. I begged off on a second dance, and Cathy grabbed Wally. The band was playing Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean.' Wally had one hand on her beautiful ass, and the other slipped inside her top to clasp her breast.

The DJ made an announcement at the end of the song. "We are going to hold a go-go dance contest while the band takes a break. We have been watching the ladies dance, and we have selected the two best dancers to compete. Ladies, please don't let us down."

A spotlight swept across the dance floor and stopped on a short, curvy brunette. She was wearing only a skimpy bikini with a silver necklace hanging between her ample cleavage. The crowd cheered as the brunette jumped into the air and pumped her fist, "Yes!"

John said, "That's Kimberly. She's the hottest cheerleader at Alabama and naturally she's dating the quarterback, Brent."

The DJ said, "Please head over to one of the cages."

The spotlight swept around the room again and stopped on Cathy. She put her hand to her mouth and shook her head no.

I yelled, "Come on Cathy. Don't let your nerdy fans down."

The crowd laughed and began yelling encouragement. Wally whispered in her ear, and she waved her hand to accept the challenge. She got in the remaining cage, and both cages were raised. The DJ began playing Madonna's 'Lucky Star,' and the women danced to the beat in their high heels. Both women were awesome dancers and had beautiful bodies. Kimberly's skimpy swimsuit gave her a slight edge. The spotlight behind Cathy's cage silhouetted her body through the gossamer wrap. Her bare breasts jiggled delightfully under her nearly transparent wrap.

Halfway through the song, the Kimberly went for the kill. She removed her top and shook her gorgeous breasts to the enthusiastic roar of the crowd. I wondered how Cathy would respond. Someone yelled take it off, and the crowd took up the chant. To be honest, I'm not sure which girl they were trying to encourage, but Cathy untied her wrap and dropped the sheer garment to the bottom of the cage. My stunning wife resumed dancing wearing nothing except for her sweaty white bikini panties that clung to her body. She barely got going when the song ended.

I thought it was all over for Cathy, but the crowd wanted more. The DJ selected 'Borderline' from the same album. After dancing to the song for a few bars, Cathy bent over at the waist with her trim ass facing the crowd. She grabbed the bars of the cage and performed a sexy bump and grind. She followed with a vigorous shaking of her hanging breasts. It was a repeat of the bra test experiment she had performed for us the night before only this time she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts glistened with sweat as they jiggled unfettered to the delight of the roaring throng. She jumped into the air and spun around to face the crowd. She repeated the movements with breasts shaking in full view.

Cathy looked over at the brunette to see how she would respond. Kimberly hooked her thumbs in her bikini bottom and started to ease the skimpy garment down her ass. I looked at Cathy and saw her pushing her panties slowly down matching the brunette inch for inch. I think the DJ got nervous about violating local ordinances.

The DJ yelled, "We have a winner!"

The spotlight swung over to Cathy, and the crowd roared its approval. As the cages were lowered to the floor, a big guy with platinum blond hair grabbed Cathy's wrap and stuffed it into his already bulging speedo. The DJ gave Cathy a beer mug engrave with the words, "The Club Spring Break 1984 Go-Go Dance Contest First Place."

After she had collected her reward, she marched over to the guy who had taken her wrap. He looked like a handsome Nordic god. He towered over my wife despite her high heels. He easily outweighed me by fifty pounds. He kept shaking his head as Cathy pleaded for her wrap. She paused and glared at the jerk. He leaned over and said something in her ear. She shook her head no. He shrugged his broad shoulders and walked over to a table crowded with even bigger guys. I figured it must be the front line of the Alabama football team.

Cathy came storming over to our table. Robert and James had been keeping me company. John and Amber had also joined us to watch the dance contest. Wally had been with us, but he had made a beeline to talk to the brunette who lost the go-go contest.

The waitress had just brought over a tray of tequila shots and a new pitcher of beer. The waitress said, "Is this where the winner of the go-go contest is sitting? These drinks are on the house."

We started to congratulate Cathy on her win, but she yelled, "The fucking asshole said he won't give me my wrap unless I dance a set with him. Who does he think he is?"

John said, "He's Brent, the quarterback for Alabama. It looks like he has half of the football team with him. I'd like to help, but I don't think my negotiating skills are going to be much use."

Cathy said, "Steve, are you going to just sit there?"

"I can go chat with Brent, but if he didn't succumb to your charms, I'm not going to have much success. Why not just dance with him? I know Robert and James will be disappointed, but seriously, I don't mind if you dance with him. Hell, he's gorgeous, and you like to dance. Where's the downside in having a little fun?"

"In case you didn't notice, I'm only wearing a pair of wet panties. Do you really want your girlfriend dancing half nude with an over-sexed football player."

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, you are overdressed. Amber only has on a tiny g-string and half of the women in the club are now topless. So what's the big deal? It's a public place and besides we have your back."

Cathy was furious. She glared at me and said, "Fine, be an asshole. Don't be surprised if I spend the rest of the night dancing with the jocks."

She grabbed a shot of tequila and tossed it back. She glared at me for a second and before tossing back another shot and washing it down with a beer. I was an idiot and laughed as Cathy stormed away. She marched up to the table of football players and grabbed the quarterback's hand. He grinned as she pulled him to the dance floor. The band hadn't returned from their break, and the DJ was still spinning records. Lionel Richie's 'All Night Long,' had just started, and the quarterback wasted no time demonstrating his dance skills. He put his arm around my wife's waist and spun her around the floor. I was impressed at how well they danced together. My wife was even smiling by the time the band came back out for another set.

The band's first number was the Pointer Sisters, 'Jump (For My Love).' Cathy put her arms in the air and began bouncing around the dance floor with her muscular blond partner. I got hard watching my wife's bare breasts bounce to the frantic beat. I was pretty sure that the bulge in Brent's tight Speedo was more than my wife's wrap. Both dancers were gasping for air at the end of the number. Cathy leaned against his chest with her arm around his shoulder and laughed at something her partner said.

The band played a slower number next. It was a cover of Tina Turner's 'Let's Stay Together.' Brent put his hand on my wife's waist, and they began slow dancing. Her arm was still around his neck, and her head was resting on his shoulder. Her gorgeous breasts were mashed against his bare chest. As they danced his hand moved to the small of her back. His hand slid lower and lower until he was cupping Cathy's athletic ass. My wife's body was pressed tight against her partner. He must have taken her lack of any objection as consent. He squeezed her ass through her sweaty panties before slipping his fingers down the back of her panties. His hand was now clutching her bare ass. He leaned down to her ear and said something. She shook her head. He leaned down again and she tilted her head back and laughed.

Cathy looked over at our table for a moment before he maneuvered her toward the back of the dance floor. I lost sight of them and became nervous. I got up from the table and headed to the back of the room. I had to walk around the crowded dance floor so it took some time. I saw the couple briefly through the crowd. Brent's hand moved under her panties, and Cathy's body jerked. She rose up onto her toes for a moment as if trying to escape his probing fingers. She pulled her head off of his shoulder and stared into his eyes. His other hand was behind her head, and he pulled her mouth towards his and kissed her long and hard. She melted into his arms, and I lost sight of them in the crowd.

I had a hard time working myself through the crowd at the bar. By the time I reached the back of the club, they were nowhere in sight. I looked around frantically. I thought they must have gone down a hallway labeled employees only. I checked a storeroom, but it was empty. The only other choice was an emergency exit. I rushed outside and waited for my eyes to adjust to the moonlight. There was no one in sight. I went around a corner of the building and paused.

I saw Cathy and Brent about twenty feet away on a wooden deck kissing in the moonlight. I was standing in the shadow of an overhang and was fairly certain they couldn't see me. Brent had my wife pressed against the wall of the club. His hand was now down the front of her panties. The elastic snapped, and the soaking wet panties slid part off of her hips. His other hand was caressing her breast. I hesitated because Cathy wasn't struggling. Her hand was around his neck, and she was returning his kiss. Her hips were gyrating around his finger buried in her wet pussy. I was excited and curious about how far she would let the big jock go.

The band took a break. The set was over. Technically, my wife had danced the set Brent had demanded in exchange for her wrap. I could now hear them talking, and I was pleased to hear my wife ask for her wrap. Brent pulled away and tugged her wrap out of his Speedo. Instead of handing it to her, he tossed it over a nail several feet over his head.

Cathy looked up at her wrap. It was well out of her reach. She said, "What was that for?"

"It's for safe keeping. You can use one of these beach umbrella poles to get it down when we're done."

I hadn't paid any attention to the piles of umbrellas stacked against the wall. I carefully picked up one of the poles in case I needed a weapon.

Cathy said, "I had a lot of fun dancing with you, but the set is done and so are we."

I tensed to spring when I heard Brent say, "And I'm pretty sure we are just getting started."

"Brent, I'm a married woman. I don't play around."

Brent raised his hand up and brought his fingers to his lips. His index and middle fingers glistened in the moonlight.

Brent laughed, "My fingers say otherwise. I'll give you your wrap if you let me make love to you."

Brent stared at her as he put his fingers into his mouth and sucked my wife's nectar from them.

"Damn, you taste sweet."

Brent dropped to his knees and grabbed the waistband of my wife's panties. He stared into her eyes as he pulled her white panties to her feet. He lifted her feet one at a time and tossed the ruin panties aside. He pushed his nose into my wife's pussy and inhaled.

"You smell like heaven."

My wife's hands found the back of his head, and she pulled his mouth toward her wet pussy. The top of her moist thighs gleamed in the moonlight. Cathy moaned as Brent licked her engorged pussy lips. His thumbs spread her sex open, and he pressed his tongue deeper into her flowering folds. My wife's body writhed under his gentle assault. Brent was carefully avoiding her clit. I think he wanted her to beg for her release. Instead, he eased two fingers into her vagina. My wife wailed as he brushed his fingertips across her G-spot. I thought for sure she would orgasm instantly when he finally licked her clit. I had to admire the skill of the young quarterback. He had her on the edge and kept her there. I listened as her breathing quickened and he backed off time after time until finally, she begged for release.

"Oh God, Brent, please, please I have to cum. You're torturing me. I can't take it anymore."

loerics
loerics
957 Followers