Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

Brent looked up at my wife and said, "When you tell me you want me to fuck you, I'll make you cum harder than you have ever cum in your life."

His mouth found her clit again. He sucked the sensitive nub between his lips and flicked his tongue over it a couple of times. He had pushed a couple of fingers back into her vagina, but he held them still. Her body was shaking with need. He leaned back and blew on her wet pussy waiting for her response. My wife's hips began thrusting her pussy against his fingers.

My wife moaned, "Please, Brent, I can't fuck you. Just let me cum and I'll get you off. I promise."

Brent stood up and kissed my wife hard. She whimpered as he teased her nipples, "Please don't stop."

Brent pushed his Speedo to his feet and kicked them away. I was shocked at the sight of erection. I had never seen one as large in real life. I may have seen bigger ones in porn movies, but lighting and the camera angle probably exaggerated the appearance. My wife would never let him stick that monster into her tight pussy. Then it hit me. We had been trying to have a baby for nearly two years, and my wife was not on birth control. Even worse, I knew her menstrual cycle intimately and had scheduled the vacation to coincide with the peak of her fertility. There was no way my wife would risk getting pregnant by a stranger.

My body trembled as I watched Brent take her hands and place them on his cock. My wife shivered as she stared at his erection. She looked mesmerized. Her hand slid down to the base and squeezed Brent's fat cock. Her other hand slowly slid up and down the length of his impossibly long cock. Her gentle touch encouraged it to get even longer. Brent moaned when Cathy's hand cupped his balls. She moved her hand back to the base of his cock and grabbed the middle of it in her other hand. It looked like she would need four hands to cover all of it. She twisted her hands in opposite directions, before sliding her hand to the tip of his cock. I watched in amazement as she captured a drop of precum and lifted it to her lips. She couldn't take her eyes off of his massive cock.

Brent whispered something in my wife's ear I couldn't hear, and she looked around nervously to see if they were alone. For a moment, she stared at the place where I was hiding in the shadows. I had been quiet, and I was sure she couldn't see me.

She looked him in the eye and after a moment she nodded, "You can't cum inside me. I'm not on birth control. You have to promise me you'll pull out."

Brent said, "Oh God, babe, I promise."

I listened in astonishment as I heard my wife moan, "You can fuck me, Brent. Please be gentle. You're so fucking big."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take my time. It'll be worth it. No woman has ever complained after I've fucked them to heaven and back."

If I was going to object, this was my last chance. I hesitated because I hadn't heard any serious objections from my wife. To be honest, I was spellbound by the sight of my naked wife in the arms of another man. Most married men have a fantasy about watching their wife fuck another man. I didn't view Brent as a serious challenge, but the prospect of seeing this young man stick his massive cock into my wife's tight pussy had me enthralled. I was a child of the sixties and all of the free love talk. If he pulled out, as he promised, what would be the problem with that? I was confident of her love.

Brent leaned forward, and my wife placed the tip of his erection against her vagina. He thrust his hips, and my wife shrieked. She squirmed as quarterback pushed into her. He seemed to be having problems finding the right angle as he labored to get the head of his monstrous cock into my wife's tight pussy. He bent down to change the angle and pushed again. He made a little progress before he cursed in frustration and pulled out. I could see the first couple of inches of his fat cock glistening in the moonlight. A string of mucus looped from the head of his massive penis to my wife's vagina. The string glimmered in the moonlight like a diamond necklace.

He reached down and grabbed her knee that was farthest from me. He lifted her leg up, and I had a brief glimpse of her wet pussy before he thrust his fat cock back in. I gasped at the sight of his long cock sliding part way into her vagina.

My wife wailed over and over, "Oh God, oh God, oh God..."

Brent paused to let her adjust to the invasion. When my wife stopped yammering, he eased his cock out until just the tip was parting the lips of her vagina. His fingers caressed her breast for a moment before his fingers clasped her erect nipple. She screamed as he twisted her nipple hard. She didn't even notice he had slammed his cock back into her pussy. His cruel trick had buried another two inches of his fat meat in her tight pussy.

My wife's hips squirmed around his cock and she cried, "Oh God, I can't take it. You'll rip me wide open. You have to take it out."

Again he paused until her cries subsided. His hands cupped her ass, and he lifted her off of the ground.

Suddenly she screamed and frantically tried to push his hands away from her ass. My wife is obstinate when it comes to any anal contact during sex. Once, I simply touched her little rosebud during sex, and she refused to have sex with me for a week. I even tried showing her a porn movie with anal sex to show her that people enjoy it. She ran out of the room and told me I was nasty.

"Not in my ass you filthy bastard. Get your finger out. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, you nasty, dirty fucker."

My wife had her arms around the quarterback's neck trying to pull herself away from his probing finger. She twisted her hips to escape the finger Brent had buried in her ass. As she struggled to escape, Brent's cock kept sliding deeper into her wet pussy. She screamed and fought harder to escape the two-pronged attack. He stopped thrusting his finger into her ass when she bottomed out on his cock. I stared in amazement. My wife had taken all of that horrendous cock. Her body trembled in his arms from the tremendous strain she had endured. Brent waited patiently for her to adjust to his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. His finger was still shoved up her ass.

"Oh God, oh God, you're so fucking big."

"See, I told you that you could handle it. How does it feel to be stuffed with the biggest cock you'll ever see? Pretty fucking awesome, right? Don't get too attached to my cock. There are a lot of pretty women in the world, and I'm doing my best to satisfy them all."

The band started playing again, and I couldn't hear anything they said for a while. I watched as Brent very slowly dragged all but the tip of his glistening cock from her pussy. He leaned over and kissed my wife as he eased his cock back in just as slowly as he had pulled it out. After he had repeated his maddeningly slow thrusts for a couple of minutes, my wife became desperate. She shoved her hips forward as he eased back in. The next time he drove slowly into her vagina, she heaved her hips forward and back twice before he nailed her ass to the wall with a loud thump. He pulled halfway out and let Cathy do all of the work. Her hips began to fly as her pussy attacked his cock. She dropped her hand down to her clit and rubbed it rapidly. She was intensely aroused and wasn't going to be denied her orgasm.

I accepted that it was my fault my wife was so horny. I had left her unsatisfied in the hotel room when Wally interrupted us. For the previous year and a half, my wife and I had enjoyed frequent sex trying to make a baby. My delayed recovery from my fertility procedure had left her without any release except for her faithful vibrator. On top of her long abstinence, she had consumed enough booze and weed tonight to remove any remaining restraints on her healthy libido.

Brent said something and shook his head. He pulled her hands from her clit and held them above her head in one of his massive hands. His middle finger from his other hand remained buried to the knuckles in her virgin ass. Cathy had gotten herself close to an orgasm from rubbing her clit, but now Brent held her motionless against the wall. She tried grinding her hips against his cock but it wasn't enough stimulation, and her arousal faded. Once her breathing calmed, Brent began thrusting again. This time, he used shorter faster strokes to drive my wife's ass hard against the aluminum siding with a repetitive bang. My wife's hips thrust back matching his rapid pace. When she got close again, Brent paused to let her arousal subside. He kept taking her to the edge and backing off.

When I looked at my watch, I realized Brent had been fucking my wife for nearly thirty minutes. I had stroked my cock and come hard while Brent first worked his cock into my wife's pussy. Now, I was hard again and running my hand slowly up and down my shaft. I was so excited watching my wife fuck the powerful quarterback, I quickly came again.

The band started playing a slow number, and I could now hear my wife pleas over the music. "Please, please, stop torturing me, you son of a bitch. God damn it, Brent, just fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I heard Brent laugh. He had overcome the last of my wife's resistance. He could do what he wanted to her. So he gave her what he wanted. He pounded his huge cock into her pussy hard driving her ass against the siding. My wife's hips thrust back against his enthusiastic fucking. This time, when her arousal rose, he fucked his fat cock into her harder. My wife started screaming in her eagerness to finish first. It was a race that Brent won. My wife didn't even come in second.

When he began grunting from the intense effort, my wife realized that he was getting close and yelled, "Pull out. Pull out. Please don't come inside me."

Brent laughed and groaned, "Too fucking late. Take it cunt, take my cum, take all of it."

The spell that had held me enthralled was broken. I sprung forward to save my wife. It was only twenty feet, but it felt like a mile. I heard Brent grunt and thrust his hips forward. His body shook twice before my shoulder plowed into his side. Brent went sprawling onto his back, and my wife slid to the deck. I watched his monstrous cock jerk around like a loose firehose. He shot rope after rope of thick cum into the air. I couldn't believe the quantity of cum he produced. Thank God, I had been in time.

He looked up at me standing over him holding the pole to a beach umbrella. He was bigger than me, but I was armed and furious.

I yelled, "Get your fucking cock away from my girlfriend, asshole."

Brent grabbed his Speedo and ran off. I turned to my wife and said, "I'm sorry. I should have stopped him sooner. That was too close."

My wife was slouched against the wall, and her body was shaking. Her hand was cupping her tender pussy. She stared at me in horror and said, "What do you mean close?"

I knew my wife hadn't put up much resistance, but I wanted to let her keep some shred of her honor. I said, "I have been looking all over for you. That arrogant prick was raping you, and he almost came inside you."

My wife moved her hand from bare pussy to reveal a large glob of Brent's cum oozing from her distended vagina. The big quarterback had shot at least one round of cum deep into her fertile womb. We both knew the danger involved. My wife buried her head in her hands and cried. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned against me with her knees spread. From where I sat, I could see massive amounts of Brent's cum continue to ooze out of my wife's gaping vagina. I couldn't believe how hard my cock was already. I felt her body shake with her sobs. I realized I was a complete asshole. I had let my fantasy overwhelm my better judgment. Now we were going to have to face the consequences.

When my wife stopped crying, she blubbered, "Steve, I'm sorry. Oh God, I'm sorry. It started so innocently. I just wanted my wrap. I was furious with you for not getting it from him. I know you were right not to fight a whole table of jocks, but I felt abandoned. I found dancing almost naked with him was exciting. I know he was excited too. I could feel his big cock grinding against my body. It all got out of hand when he pushed his hand down the back of my panties. I couldn't believe I let him do that out on the dance floor. Did you see him push his finger into my pussy? I think everyone saw me twisting my pussy around his fat finger. I got so aroused, I thought we were going to fuck right there on the dance floor. Still, when we went outside, I thought I could get away giving him a handjob in exchange for the wrap."

I said, "I saw most of it. I got hard watching the two of you dance. Brent's like a Nordic god, and you looked amazing out there. You looked excited when Brent fingered you. I told myself not to worry because you were in a crowd. Then he started moving you toward the back of the club. When I lost sight of you, I panicked. I went to look for you, but I couldn't find you. I came outside when I realized you weren't in the club. I came around the corner and saw the two of you kissing. He whispered something in your ear I couldn't hear. Then you agreed to let him fuck you. What did he say to change your mind?"

My wife stared down at cum still oozing from her pussy and shuddered. Her voice shook as she said, "Brent told me I would never get a chance to fuck a cock as big as his again. He said I would regret it to my dying day if I passed up my one chance at paradise. My God it was huge. It must be nearly twice as long as a normal cock, and it was so fat. He had gotten me so aroused fingering my pussy. I wanted to find out if I was woman enough to take his huge cock. I was excited to see what it felt like to be stuffed with such a humongous piece of meat. I thought he was sincere when he promised to pull out. I told myself it would be alright if he pulled out. I know it was wrong, but I lied to myself anyway."

"So what did it feel like? Was it as exciting as it looked? He fucked you forever, and you seemed to be in a frenzy. You were even begging him to fuck you harder. God, I can't believe you took all of that huge cock inside of you."

My wife said, "It felt strange being so stuffed. He was so big; I think I have an idea what it must feel like to give birth. It didn't feel as nice as a normal cock, but at least he knew how to use it. The bastard kept bringing me to the edge and then backing off. That was why I was yelling at him. In the end, he left me unsatisfied. The asshole didn't give a shit about me or his promise to pull out."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to do until you yelled at him to pull out."

"I can't believe you watched us fucking. Oh God, I'm such a stupid slut. How can you ever forgive me?"

"It's not your fault. If anyone is to blame, it's me. I should never have made you dance with that arrogant prick. I should have stopped him as soon as I found you. Please don't blame yourself. We'll be Ok."

"Oh God, Steve, it's not going to be Ok. I'm at the height of my fertile period, and he pumped me full of his fucking sperm. I just know he got me pregnant. I'm going to have that arrogant prick's baby. I won't make you raise Brent's kid. When we get back home, I'll give you a divorce. I won't fight it. You can even have the house. You'll never have to see this dumb whore again."

"Damn it, babe. I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you too much to ever let you go. It's Ok, baby, we'll work through this."

My wife looked at me for a while. She shook her head and said, "You love me blindly and maybe too much for your own good. I tried to warn you before you married me. Now that you've seen what a slut I am, you should cut your losses and run away as fast as you can."

My cheeks were wet as I pleaded with my wife, "Babe, you were totally honest with me when we met. I knew you were a lot more experienced than me going into our marriage. I loved how you patiently taught me how to please a woman. I've loved every moment of every day with you. How can I blame you for tonight when I stood there stroking my cock while he fucked you? If he got you pregnant, we will find a way together to deal with the consequences."

"I don't see how we can continue when I just broke our wedding vows. You'll always see me as a cheating slut. I can't live that way, and it wouldn't be fair to you."

I said, "Please stop calling yourself a slut when you didn't do anything a guy wouldn't do. Besides, I have to be honest. I've enjoyed how you got into the role of the sexy girlfriend, and I got excited watching you fuck Brent's big cock. I think we just need to discuss the boundaries of our marriage. You've never done anything to make me doubt your love."

My wife said, "If you don't understand that it is all over, I'll just have to make you understand. I'll make you doubt our love."

She was right. I didn't understand. I said, "You'll never succeed in convincing me you don't love me. Come on, let's go back to the hotel and sleep it off. Tomorrow everything will look better. When we wake up in the morning, we'll just be Steve and his girlfriend, Cathy on vacation. We can deal with any consequences when we get back to California."

She snickered and said, "So we're still going with the whole Cathy charade?"

"Well, no one was around to hear us discussing that we are married, so the wager is still on. Hey, It's not my fault my wife was too busy to come to Florida, but I love having my sexy girlfriend along. I enjoyed watching you tease those bashful engineers. At least, that bit was innocent enough."

"You should be careful what you wish for, Steve. Those 'bashful engineers' were feeling up my ass and breasts on the dance floor. They're no different from Brent, just slower. They'd all fuck me if they got the chance. Is that what you want to see next?"

"You are my wife, and I love you, but I don't own you. In the end, you are free to do whatever you want. If it feels good, do it. Just don't cut me out. At this point, what difference does it make? Brent has already shot a massive load of semen into you. The damage is done. Besides, I doubt you'd ever fuck an engineer."

She glared at me and said, "Why not, I already fucked you didn't I?"

I protested, "Yes, but I'm a physicist, not an engineer."

My wife hissed, "I doubt I can tell the difference."

I found my wife's spoiled panties and started to wipe Brent's cum from her gaping pussy. Cathy grabbed them from me and finished cleaning herself. She tossed them aside in disgust.

She glared at me and said, "Let's go, asshole."

I helped my wife to her feet and used the umbrella pole to retrieve her wrap from the nail. She pulled it on over her naked body and tied the flimsy wrap tight with the cloth belt. She found her high heel shoes, but one of them was broken. She tossed them aside and walked over to the sand barefoot.

I said, "Shall we tell the guys we're leaving?"

Cathy said, "No, I've had enough for today. I want to go straight back to the hotel."

We had to walk around the dance club to get to the beach. The full moon was high, and a breeze was blowing. It was such a beautiful night for a walk, I wished I could forget the dreadful possibility that Brent had knocked up my wife.

Author's Note - This is a hard category to write for. Few Loving Wives stories on Literotica score above 4 because readers object to violations of traditional wedding vows. I deliberately threw gasoline on this fire. Hopefully, you didn't read this far expecting romance. I promise I will post a romance someday.

This story is a fantasy, but it is based on my experiences. I believe it is the author's duty to make a fantasy believable, and I have tried to provide motivation for the actions of the couple. I would like to point out that the story takes place during a time of 'Free Love' and Open Marriages. We questioned everything we had been taught. In hindsight, I would say that a lot of the moral issues we questioned during those years were better left alone.

loerics
loerics
957 Followers