All Comments on 'Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 04'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
worthless pieces of trash, like her thinking with her cunt are worth writing about

2* since you actually used words, there is no way in hell I would have stayed with her there after the first act of disrespect and infidelity

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 7 years ago
almost without words...

...for one of the stupidest stories I have ever seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

They destroy they marriage over some bet, well it wasn't that good marriage at all then. Story was way over the top with stupid and unlikable characters and i find it funny that in the end author wanted to humilate husband one last time and made wife to be most reasonable person in the story and to me she was also the worst person in the story, well her and her over the top wimpy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TWISTED MIND, TWISTED STORY.

HORRIBLE LACK OF HUMANITY. PLEASE GO TO THE FAR END, THE SHALLOW END OF THE HUMAN SWAMP AND DO ALL OF US A FAVOR BY BECOMING ONE WITH THE SHIT ON THE SWAMP BOTTOM. SWAMP SCUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey, thanks for the story! Is this the end? Or is more coming up?

I hope there is another chapter with a happy ending coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank God

and Greyhound she's gone...now its over

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is this it? After such big promises in the prologue this is the result? Will there be an epilogue?

Mr. Author I don't have an account here but I will comment (not vote) either way.

I didn't like the way this chapter finished. The wife put the husband through so many trials to fulfil her fantasy and after both acknowledging that wouldn't be problems in the prologue/first chapter, they split.

You foreshadowed it at least on the first page of this one but it still makes for an unsatisfying conclusion. My biggest gripe was the final interaction: why did the wife cried in the husbands arms and why did she asked him to "Take a change on her" with that song? Why?

I can only understand it from a cheating wife story perspective. First, a tangent: the wife wanted to realise a fantasy and perhaps she either cheated on the husband or felt that the husband cheated on her. Just focusing on the story, the wife fell in lust with Brent at the first time and lost respect for the husband there because he did not asserted himself. Then she did all she could to have a good time and humiliate, while the sucker thought it was because of the bet. When she had enough she, a lawyer, did something that was likely to get her in jail and forced to reveal her marital status. Plus, her interaction with Brent lead me to believe that she dropped the charade with him as he became her bull/primary lover. Her "husband" ended up humiliating himself by going to jail on and on and then to the courtroom, all due to her actions and your choices, after all, if the husband wanted a divorce wouldn't that be an excellent place to discredit the wife and get the most favourable settlement? But the husband didn't and like a loyal dog, stayed with her until the end. Then we get the divorce and her words: she doesn't wanted to be judged. She wanted to get away from the husband and start a new life. She's a lawyer, she should be financially independent I get it. But then, going back to her last dialogue with Brent, what the cheating wife wants is clear: she wants Brent and/or at least be free and get rid of the, in practice, wimp "man". I'm being harsh but didn't she already left her first husband for the wimp? Why would he expect now? In her eyes, she's trading up again.

Well, until this last page I didn't saw this as a story with a manipulative cheating wife. Call me a sucker but I expected the husband to assert himself and/or the wife to reaffirm herself as his lover. But then you ended the way you end it by giving mixed messages. I now believe that the wife playing "Take a Chance on Me" at the end was a way to string the husband along and prevent him from moving on, you know, in that stereotypical way of women liking to keep the bench warm just to force potential new prospects to give her full attention. And yeah, the moral of this story could the old misogynistic saying "Man, don't ever take shit from women". The husband in this story did and was screwed in the end.

I hope you write and epilogue - it doesn't need to be big- to clarify things; for example a flash forward of sorts.

PS: The way the story ended reminded me of the 30 "lit. pages" Best Friends Forever from Matt Moreau where the husband gets screwed, forgives anyone and doesn't take action and where the cheating wife is made to look as the more reasonable person. You have what, 19 pages? If I were to pick the story now and read the ending I would probably not bother to read about the events that lead to said conclusion.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Just two thoughts...

Just two thoughts: 1st - To begin a New Year with this story is very bad...BUT, 2nd - We must be happy because this is the last chapter of this lousy story, put in LW, just to piss of the readers (as confirmed by the author). 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Words fail 1*

Why do Literotica authors not realise that less is more. The less slutty a cheating wife behaves and the less of a wimp the husband is, the more erotic the story is and the more angst there is in the betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, in the end you really deserve only a very painful cancer

.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
You have no fucking clue what you're writing.

You think the cops are goung to let her off with a warning and a fine? They would arrest her, her "masters" and everyone else involved, not to mention losing her licence and her marriage.

That you would think this was either entertaining or stroke material shows how fucking retarded you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a STORY

Good, bad, or indifferent, someone took the time to tell it. If you are looking for "Great Expectations" or "War and Peace" on a free website, you are dumber than a sack of hammers. Keep writing Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am a tad confused

There is a hell of a lot that needs to be said by wife or soon to be ex about everything that happened. I will give it a neutral star rating right now as you have good imagery, but im hoping the wind up or continuing chapters will explain it.

Thank you

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
Would it hurt the story...

Would it hurt the story to note that Alabama's starting QB in the early '80's (81-83) was a black guy, not some big blond Aryan fantasy?

Although the Ithaca stuff (from other stories) seems right, given the time of the stories.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Words

Well, you wrote a lot of words and spelled them correctly. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This went totally off the rails -- 1 Star

Did you forget your medication again? You took a story with some promise and turned it into complete whore and cuck drivel. The scores confirm it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I reminds me of decades ago when 25 guys fucked a girl for two day straight . I wonder how she feels about herself probably as a married adult mother. You could've put a Red Bull can up her ass and pussy it was so stretched out. She was a total pig but today it seems girls are like guys and fuck who ever they want and it's acceptable. Back in the 80-90 s if a girl fucked a few guys and it was known she would be reguarded as a slut , things really changed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh my god what a low character...

Be glad to be free from that scum whore.

She deserves to be strangled and beaten to death.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't

Don't let the door hit you in the ass whore.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Serious crap

This is as bad as any of the wimpy cuckold loving man stories on this site, damn. Please don't compare this garbage to 3 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While this is a story I can not imagine how an author could come up with two characters that so do not deserve to walk this earth. They are using up valuable oxygen. No more to be said.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....