Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy likes us to be casual around the house. I'll give you your clothes back when we go shopping."

I forced a laugh, "I'm glad to hear he doesn't expect us to walk the streets naked."

Trixie and I joined Samuel and his family for breakfast. It was a hearty meal of fried eggs, bacon, hash browns and mounds of toast.

Samuel smiled at me as if his anger was a thing of the past. "Good morning, Jeanie. All my girls have worked up an appetite. Sit down and eat. You need to build up your strength."

When all if girls laughed, I realized he had told them about how he was forced to punish me the night before.

Butterfly said, "You're wearing my robe."

I looked down and tried to keep from crying. I was clutching the sides together with shaking hands. "I'm sorry. Trixie said you wouldn't mind if I borrowed it."

"It's OK, Jeanie. I don't mind. It's old and has a large hole in the back. Keep it as long as you want."

I slid my hand down my back, and sure enough, there was a hole in the worst place possible. I had been too distracted to notice the large hole exposing the top of my ass.

When I got up to refill my coffee, Samuel whistled. The girls all laughed as I kept one hand on the hole.

Trixie said, "Sorry Jeanie, it was the only robe I could find. It's not like any of our robes hide anything. Besides you have a cute little butt."

Trixie's comment brought another round of laughter. Being the new girl in a brothel wasn't any different from being the new girl in school. I was fair game for all of their jibs and jests. I tried to ignore them as I concentrated on eating. I consumed an amazing amount of food. I was still exhausted when I was done, but the food and coffee had taken the edge off of my anxiety. The good-natured ribbing from Samuel's family provided a window into the family life I had missed as the only child of a single mom. I found myself smiling by the end of breakfast.

Samuel said, "Trixie, how long before you are ready to go shopping?"

"Daddy, we'll be ready in fifteen minutes."

Trixie put my hair up in pig tales and a half an hour later, Samuel, Trixie and I strolled into a store that catered to people who engaged in alternate lifestyles. I had never noticed it existed. Trixie declined help from the fat bald sales clerk. She led the way to a part of the store that focused on sexy women's outfits. I pulled a black silken evening dress from the rack. It was short and slit up the side to the waist. The top had only enough fabric to cover the smallest areolas. The dress was backless, and I doubted it would cover more than the bottom half of my ass crack.

Trixie said, "Put that back. I have the outfit for you. Let's put it on and see if Daddy likes it."

Trixie handed me a hanger with an abbreviated Catholic school girl outfit. The skirt was a dark purple and pleated. It looked impossibly short. The top was a white sleeveless blouse with a collar. It was tied in the front without any buttons. It was so short, I wasn't sure it would even cover my breasts as well as the tee shirt Samuel had altered.

Trixie led me into a changing room. I stripped to my G-string, and she handed me the skirt. I fastened the miniskirt around my waist and looked in the mirror. I slid my hand down the back of the dress and realized the bottom half of my ass was exposed.

"Trixie, it's way too short. It doesn't cover me at all."

"Silly, you don't wear it around your waist."

Trixie adjusted some buttons and pushed the skirt down my hips. Only the flare of my ass kept it from slipping off. The mirror showed the skirt was hiding my G-string. I shoved a finger down the front of the brief skirt and felt the trim patch of pubic hair was less than half an inch below the top. I could still feel the bottoms of my ass cheeks when I slid a hand down the back. It was sexy as hell, but I couldn't imagine walking out of the changing room let alone walking the streets of Philadelphia.

Trixie tossed me a pair of thigh high white stockings. I pulled them on and stared in the mirror again. There was a gap of several inches between the bottom of the skirt and the top of my stockings showing the pink flesh of my firm thighs.

Trixie handed me the top, and I slipped the skimpy garment on. I tied the shirt around my generous breasts. It was tight, and my breasts threatened to spill out of the top. The semitransparent material did little to hide my dark nipples and areola. I felt my legs begin to shake as I contemplated standing on a street corner dressed like a whore.

Trixie slid her hand up my skirt and cupped my trembling ass cheek. She said, "I love it. It works even better than I imagined. You look like you are twelve. If I were a man, I'd fuck you right now."

She led me out of the changing room, and Samuel let out a whistle. He was sitting on a beanbag chair. His eye level was below my waist. I could feel his gaze burning into my pussy through the gauzy silk that did little to hide my sex. Samuel's legs were spread wide, and Trixie urged me to stand between them with her hand in the middle of my back.

Samuel said, "Trixie, you are right as always. Jeanie looks awesome as a school girl. I'm getting hard already. Hey, Trixie, how old do you think Jeanie looks?"

"Fourteen or fifteen, Daddy."

Samuel slid his hand up the inside of my thigh and cupped my pussy. He looked at me and said. "Jeanie, how old are you?"

I squirmed as his fingers massaged my pussy. I looked down as he had instructed me and I blushed. Samuel's erection was tenting his loose shorts.

I whimpered "Daddy, I'm twenty-five."

Samuel laughed when he saw where I was looking. He adjusted his erection and said, "What are you going to tell a John when he asks?"

I looked at Trixie, and she mouthed fourteen. I squeaked out, "Fourteen, Daddy."

"Yes, fourteen. You even act nervous like a fourteen-year-old. The Johns are going to love you. Together, we are going to make a pile of money."

I felt myself getting wet as Samuel ran his finger up my silk covered slit. I moaned when his fingertips slid back and forth over my clit.

Trixie said, "All we need now are shoes. Catholic schoolgirls wear black patent pumps, but I think she'll look hotter in strappy high heels."

Samuel had my clothes and shoes. As we walked over to the shoe section, Samuel stuffed my old clothes into a waste can. Trixie found a black pair and handed them to me. I nervously put them on. I've only worn heels a couple of times in my life, and these were impossibly tall. My concern proved correct when I started to wobble when I stood up. I fell on my ass as soon as I tried to take a step. The fat sales clerk chuckled as he stared at my exposed pussy.

Trixie helped me to my feet. She held my arm as I tried to walk. As soon as she let go, I fell again.

Trixie put me out of my misery. "I think should try something more stable. Maybe a pair of wedges."

Trixie handed me a pair of black platform sandals. They were almost as high as the heels, but the wide base looked a lot more stable. As a bonus, they looked like patent leather pumps on a wedge. They were perfect schoolgirl shoes.

I walked back and forth without a problem until Trixie said, "Where did you learn to walk? That is the least sexy walk I have ever seen."

Trixie patiently spent a few minutes showing me how models walk. I made sure each foot landed in front of the other, and I walked with my hips rolling.

Samuel said, "Come here, Jeanie."

"Yes, Daddy."

I did my best to sway my hips as I walked over to stand between his spread legs.

"Kneel down and take out my cock."

I looked around the store. It was deserted except for the fat middle-aged sales clerk who was hovering less than ten feet away. I blushed as he stared. I had no doubt he had heard Samuel's command.

"Daddy, here?"

"Jeanie, now!"

I knelt down between his muscular thighs and found his zipper with shaking hands. I reached inside and pulled out his half erect cock. I hadn't seen how thick it was the night before. I had only felt his fat cock in my pussy, and I was still tender from the fucking he had given me. I stared at it as it got harder just from the light touch of my fingers.

"Take it in your mouth, Jeanie."

"Yes, Daddy."

My dress rose up as I bent over, and I felt a breeze on my wet G-string. I looked over at the sales clerk who was grinning at the sight of my bare ass. I looked back at Samuel's cock. I was holding it with one hand on top of the other. It kept getting bigger. There was now a good two inches of cock above my hands. I glanced at Samuel as I lowered my mouth around the head of his cock. I'd only given head a couple of times in my life, and I wasn't very good at it. I had no idea how to handle such a massive cock. I couldn't believe he had shoved that monster into my pussy last night.

Samuel lost his patience. "Are you fucking kidding me? Of all the girls in the world, I get one with a virgin mouth. Trixie get down here and show her how it's done."

I started to get up, and Trixie said, "Stay close and watch."

Trixie slid her hand up and down his shaft a couple of times. She held his cock firm as she licked his cock to wet it. She took some time to lick around the swollen head until Samuel groaned. When he was good and ready, she lowered her mouth down his erection. Her hand on his cock slid up his shaft as her mouth went down. She picked up speed as she worked her hand and mouth in unison. Samuel groaned again when she began corkscrewing her hand up his cock. Samuel's eyes were closed, and his head was lying back against the cushions. He was groaning with each stroke.

Trixie pulled back and said, "Your turn, Jeanie."

I copied her professional moves as best I could. Trixie said, "Good, very good. Keep it up."

Trixie rose to her feet and walked over to the sales clerk. "Twenty dollars and I'll suck your dick."

The clerk nodded, and Trixie led him back into the changing room. I kept working on Samuel. His hand was holding the back of my head, and he was thrusting his hips against my face. I gagged as his cock hit the back of my throat. I grabbed his cock with two hands and worked his massive cock as hard as I could. I began corkscrewing my hands in opposite directions. I tried not to smile when he shot his load deep in my mouth.

Samuel clutched my head and shouted, "Fuck, oh God fuck me!"

I swallowed several times before I licked some cum off his dick that had leaked out of my mouth. I sat back on my haunches and smiled.

"Was I a good girl Daddy? Can I go out and play on the street tonight?"

Samuel laughed, "You are doing a lot better today. You are a fast learner. I always knew I wanted to recruit college girls. You could make a lot of money working for me and the hours are good. Think about it. I've got room for you in my family."

Trixie said, "I'm done. We should be getting back to the apartment. People need to eat and get ready for work."

I felt a lot of eyes staring at me as we crossed the street to Samuel's Cadillac. Samuel had his arm around my waist as he returned their catcalls with a broad smile.

I fell asleep on the short drive back to the apartment. Samuel had difficulty rousing me, and half carried me up the stairs.

"Why are you so tired, girl?"

"Daddy, I couldn't sleep last night I was so worried about tonight. Now, I'm exhausted and nervous."

"I'm still not convinced you're ready for the streets. Maybe you can persuade me you won't be an embarrassment. For now, we need to get your head straight. Ella, bring me an upper."

Ella returned with a glass of water and a pill. She handed them to me, and I saw it was marked with the number 10. It was the same dosage I took before an all-nighter. I knew I wouldn't sleep for ten or so hours. I hesitated and looked at Samuel. Samuel's eyes bored into mine. He looked set to pounce if I defied him again.

"Jeanie, you need some speed to wake you up and make you feel better. It's no big deal. I know all the college kids take it. You need to be sharp tonight. Now be a good girl and take the pill."

I didn't want to push my luck further. I took the pill and washed it down. By the time, we sat down for dinner I had a buzz on. I started babbling about contract law to Trixie. Everyone at the table sat spellbound as I explained offer, acceptance, intention to create legal relations, and consideration. Even more surprising than Trixie's interest was the fact I knew what I was saying. I even managed to explain how promissory estoppel could be an alternative to consideration as a basis for enforcing a promise. Trixie said she was all too familiar with people reneging on a promise. Maybe all I needed to pass my class in contract law was a lot of speed.

Somehow, I managed to eat a little while talking my head off. I washed down whatever I ate with a couple of glasses of wine. Speed always makes me feel confident. I was ready to conduct my sting.

Samuel said, "Jeanie, stand up."

I wondered what he was up to now. I used the armrests on the chair to stand up.

Samuel looked around the table. "Ladies, I'm not convinced Jeanie is ready for the street yet. She says she is eager, but I've been disappointed by her attitude time after time. I am torn between putting her out on the street as she wants and chaining her to a bed and inviting a few friends over to season her. I am going to let you ladies decide after she has an opportunity to demonstrate her obedience. I want your help challenging her."

I looked around the room in shock. Samuel's family was staring at me as they thought about Samuel's suggestion. I was horrified. The professor had promised that Samuel would follow the script. Now he was proposing chaining me to a bed and letting his friends rape me.

Samuel said, "Butterfly, is that your gown Jeanie is wearing?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Did she ask if she could wear it?"

"No, Daddy."

"Jeanie, did you ask Butterfly if you could wear her gown?"

"Sam... Daddy, Trixie gave it to me."

"So, you didn't ask her."

I looked at Trixie. She was staring at her plate in silence. Butterfly was watching me with a smirk. My mouth was dry, and I swallowed hard. My legs felt shaky.

"No, Daddy."

"Jeanie, give Butterfly her gown and apologize for stealing it."

"But I'm not wearing anything under it."

Jeanie, once again you are challenging me. If you want to go out on the street tonight, do as I ask."

I slipped out of the gown and handed it to Butterfly. "I'm sorry I took it without asking."

Butterfly smiled as she took the ragged gown from me. I pressed my thighs together and stared at the floor.

Samuel said, "Go to the cabinet and get the Jack Daniels and two glasses."

I returned with the whiskey and two shot glasses.

Samuel groaned. "Trixie, can you show this child where the whiskey glasses are?"

Trixie helped me find the glasses. They looked big enough to hold at least a couple of shots of whiskey.

"Jeanie, pour a glass of whiskey for you and me."

I'm don't drink whiskey. It's too rough and strong. I poured the two glasses straight. There was no ice of soda to cut the potent drink.

Samuel set a capsule down on the table next to my glass of whiskey. He downed his drink in one long swallow.

"Take the pill and wash it down with your drink."

I picked up the capsule and noticed it had a 30 printed on the side. My head was already boiling with the 10 mg pill I had taken earlier. I wasn't happy about adding anything else to the mix cooking my brain.

"What is it?"

"It doesn't matter what it is. I told you to take it."

"But, I just took some speed. I don't think I need anything else."

"Jeanie, it's my job as head of the family to do all the thinking. I don't think you'll be ready for the street until you stop questioning me at every turn. If you must know, the pill is Dexamyl, a combination of 30 mg of Dexedrine and a barbiturate to keep you calm. I want you cranked up on speed to convince Marian that you're a green prostitute. Otherwise, your attitude will give you away. Now, take the damn pill and wash it down with the whiskey or get the fuck out of my house."

A tear slid down my cheek as I swallowed the pill. The small, tentative sip of whiskey burned my throat, and I choked for a moment. Samuel glared at me, and I forced the rest of the drink down.

"Butterfly, what punishment does Jeanie deserve for stealing your gown?"

My legs were shaking, and I steadied myself by clutching the edge of the table. I looked at Butterfly with pleading eyes.

"Daddy, I think she needs a good spanking."

"I agree. Go get the small cutting board with the handle."

Butterfly pranced into the kitchen. I heard the faucet run for a moment before she returned with an eighteen-inch-long wooden cutting board. It was still wet from being washed.

Samuel said, "Butterfly, it was your gown she stole. You can give her twelve hard ones. Jeanie, I want you to bend over and fold your arms on the edge of the table. It's your choice, but if you flinch or standup, I want you to leave."

"Please ..."

"Now, Jeanie!"

I folded my arms on the edge of the table and put my head on them. I braced myself and hoped Butterfly would go easy. What had I ever done to her? The gown was worn out, and she had a new one.

The first swat caught me by surprise. It hurt more than I expected, but Samuel wasn't satisfied.

"Butterfly, if you can not do better than that, I'll have to take over. If I do, I'll give you a handful as well."

The next smack was far harder. I screamed.

"Come on, Butterfly, harder."

It took all my willpower to take the stinging blows from the wet board. The little woman hit me so hard my dangling breasts shook from the impacts. Tears were streaming down my face. I was sobbing like a little girl. I had a flashback to my childhood. My father had spanked my bare bottom more than once. I remember him laughing as he slapped me with his bare hand.

"Standup Jeanie."

I stood up with my hands pressed against my face. My body shook with my sobs.

Samuel said, "I don't know why I am bothering with you. Everyone in Philly will be laughing at me for putting a skinny dumbass white girl out on the street. Clover, what do you think of this honky's body? How much do you think we can get for her ass?"

Clover weighed enough to make two of me. Each of her breasts was as large as my head. She had to turn sideways to get through a normal size door. I have no doubt she could beat the snot out of Samuel in a fair fight. Despite her size, she was the sweetest person on the planet. I never saw her without a smile, but she looked at me and shook her head.

Clover looked up and down my naked body and said, "Someone starved the poor girl, for sure. I can count every one of her ribs. I've seen little boys with a bigger bootie. Her breasts are her best part, but they're barely bigger than Butterflies. Lordy, she's the palest white girl I've ever seen. Still, I know any number of guys who would be glad to fuck a white girl. I just hope they don't break their cock pounding her bony cunt."

Clover's words cut me to my core. I forced myself to stand straighter and push out my chest. My effort to counter Clover's words was spoiled by more wracking sobs.

Samuel said, "Jeanie, pour us another drink."

My hand shook as I poured two more whiskeys. Samuel placed another pill next to my glass. The first pill had hit while Butterfly was spanking me. I couldn't imagine what another one would do to me. Maybe it was the downer part of the pill that stopped me from complaining. I swallowed the second pill and chugged the whiskey down in one long gulp. When I was done, I slammed the glass down on the table.