Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marian said, "Don't cry, new girl. We hitch ride."

#

We stood by the on-ramp to a freeway with our thumbs out. The sign indicated the road lead to Philadelphia. There wasn't a lot of traffic and what there was wasn't friendly despite our giving our best smiles. I was getting discouraged when an old black Lincoln Continental pulled over.

An elderly man with silver hair leaned over and said, "Where are you pretty ladies going?"

I said, "North Philly."

He said, "I'm headed downtown, but I have a lot of time. I can drop you off. Do you have an address?"

I gave him Samuel's address. I would prefer to go to my dorm room, but I still hoped to learn more from Marian.

"I know the area like the back of my hand. It'll be my pleasure to take you. Get in."

He opened the door. Marian pushed me forward, so I climbed into the front seat. The man raised the armrest, and I slid over to the middle. The air conditioning was oh high, and it felt wonderful. The front bench seat was split, and I had to sit on the divide. Marian piled in after me. I ended up with one foot on either side of the hump on the floor. I tugged my short skirt down and barely managed to cover my bare pussy. When I looked at the driver, I saw his eyes were focused on my crotch. I wondered how much I had exposed to his hungry eyes.

"My name is Howard. We've got about an hour's drive. If you lovely ladies tell me your names, I'll let you help yourselves to some refreshments in the glove box."

"I'm Jeanie, and my friend is Marian."

Howard hit the accelerator hard and peeled rubber pulling onto the on-ramp. I'm not sure he even glanced at the traffic as he headed straight for the left lane. Marian put her hand on my arm to keep me from being tossed around. I had nothing to hold onto sitting in the middle. I watched as the powerful car accelerated to 85 miles per hour.

"Marian, you'll find a pint of whiskey in the glove box. Sorry, I don't have any glasses so you'll have to drink out of the bottle."

Marian took a healthy swig and passed the bottle to me. I took a sip and started to lower the bottle. Howard grabbed my hand and tipped the bottle up. "Come on Jeanie, relax and enjoy life. We only pass through once."

I closed my eyes and swallowed a large swig of whiskey as Howard passed a slower car on the right before swerving around a slow tracker trailer. I coughed as the whiskey burned my throat. He took the bottle and drained a couple of inches before leaning over and passing it back to Marian. When he straightened up his fingers found the tie to my skimpy schoolgirl blouse. A quick tug unfastened my top. Howard grasped the collar in back and pulled the shirt down to expose my breasts. The cold air from the air conditioner made my nipples hard. A pickup truck beside us gave a blast on his horn to indicate his approval.

"You girls can finish it. There's another couple of bottles under the passenger seat."

I flinched when Howard gripped my thigh a couple of inches below the bottom of my skirt. I started to protest but gasped instead as he used his one free hand to veer around another slow-moving car. By the time he straightened out, my pulse rate was skyrocketing, and his hand had slid all the way up my thigh. The side of his hand was pressed against my tender bare pussy. I squirmed as he kneaded the soft flesh of my inner thigh.

"What brought you girls to Valley Forge? Doing a little sightseeing?"

Marian said, "Had dates. Guys left us. Try take cab."

"Your dates must have been a couple of dumbasses to leave you. I'd never abandon a couple of hot ladies like you. I'm a very fortunate man to pick the two of you up. Did I tell you I like your outfits?"

I grasped Howard's big hand as he slid it across my pussy. I was helpless to prevent his assault. His fat finger separated my labia as he dragged it up and down my slit. I felt myself getting moist as he opened me up. I jerked when his finger slid across my clit. He seemed to find that funny, and he laughed as he passed another car on the right. The speedometer read 90. While I was distracted by his wild maneuver, he pressed his middle finger deep into my sore vagina. I gasped at the sharp pain.

I looked at Marian for help. She was leaning against the door watching us with a smirk. She had found another bottle under the seat and had already drained a couple of inches. She was getting drunk fast but managed to read the look in my eyes. She tried to distract Howard by offering him the new bottle. He shook his head and continued thrusting his finger into my pussy. The palm of his hand was rubbing over my clit.

Marian set the bottle aside before laying on her stomach across my spread thighs. She unzipped his fly and freed his erection. She gave it a couple of tugs before wrapping her lips around the head of his cock. Howard closed his eyes and began panting in time with Marian's bobbing head. I was the only one watching the road as the speedometer edged over 90. I grasped the steering wheel with my left hand and fought to keep the car on the road. Fear was the only thing keeping my eyes open as Howard ground his hand into my sex. My hips writhing around his thrusting finger. The earlier pain had given way to intense pleasure enhanced by an all-consuming fear. I was sure we were going to die. What would my mother think when they found me dressed like a whore?

I had grabbed Marian's thigh to keep her from sliding around when she first laid across my lap. I was barely aware when my fingers slid inside her panties. I thrust a couple of fingers into her wet pussy and mimicked Howard's assault on me. She began humping her hips against my fingers. I glanced down at the driver's lap and watched her hand and mouth fly up and down his erection. I screamed when I looked back at the road and saw a truck pull over to pass a Volkswagen Beetle merging onto the highway. I wrenched the wheel to the right and passed the pair of them on the entrance lane. I missed the slow car by inches as I forced the big Lincoln back into the right lane. The speedometer cracked 100. I shrieked as I orgasmed hard. My eyes were squeezed shut as my body trembled. I felt gravel under the tires and knew we were close to death. Howard's hand shuddered in my vagina as he ejaculated into Marian's mouth. The speedometer read 110 when he opened his eyes and took the wheel. The howl of the wind decreased as the car slowed until all I could hear was Marian's heavy breathing. I didn't stop working my fingers into her warm pussy until she came.

Marian sat up and stretched. "Fun party. Good time."

She reached for the whiskey and drained another inch before passing it to me. My hand was wet from Marian's pussy when I took the bottle. My hand was shaking as I drained a couple of inches from the pint. I used two hands to pass the bottle to Howard.

"Like I said, your dates were a couple of dumbasses. Any chance I could see you gals again?"

Marian laughed, "Show you corner on way home. Happy see Howard any night."

Howard took the Lincoln Highway over the Schuylkill River and drove into North Philadelphia at the speed limit. I had barely recovered by the time we stopped in front of Samuel's apartment.

"Maybe I'll see you lovely ladies tonight. Take care."

#

I led Marian up to Samuel's apartment on shaky legs. Trixie opened the door and smiled.

"Welcome, Marian. I'm Trixie. Daddy said you would be joining our little family."

Marian gave the tall black woman a quick hug to Trixie's delight. "I'm happy girl. Samuel good man."

Trixie looked at me, "I expected both of you earlier. Samuel has been worried. The professor kept calling. Something about the guys he hired going to the wrong corner. You look OK to me."

Marian pulled a nearly full pint of whiskey out of her purse and held it high, "Had good night. Big tip. Free booze."

I had no idea what kept Marian going. I was exhausted. I said, "We're OK. I'm just very tired."

Trixie laughed, "You look totally fucked out. You two should sleep until dinner. Samuel wouldn't be back before that. He'll be happy to see you safe."

Trixie led us to her room. She put on the fan on high and aimed it at the bed. I barely managed to strip off all my clothes and crawl under the sheet before I fell asleep.

I dreamed I was in California with my boyfriend, Steve. We had spent Saturday lounging in the warm sun by the pool and drinking Marguerites with a group of singles. I felt my arousal growing as a gentle breeze blew across my warm body. My boyfriend smirked when I whispered to him that I needed his cock. When we got back to Steve's apartment, he stripped off my bikini and laid me on the couch. I hooked one leg over the back of the couch and dropped my other foot to the floor to give him access to my wet pussy. He slid his hands under my ass to grasp my butt before sliding his tongue up and down my slit. My trembling hands were in his hair trapping his mouth against my sex. I gasped when he slid a finger into my vagina. I ground my hips on his thrusting fingers. I cried out his name over and over, begging him to fuck me. Instead, his tongue assaulted my clit. I screamed and wrapped my legs around his neck as my shaking body orgasmed hard.

I heard giggling over the noise of the fan before I managed to open my eyes and sit up. Marian was lying between my legs with her wet mouth inches from my quivering sex. Her fingers were still clutching my ass cheeks. My breathing was still ragged from my intense orgasm.

Marian grinned and said, "Steve new girl's boyfriend?"

The sheet was on the floor. Our sweaty bodies were the only things on the bed. I laid back down and draped my arm over my eyes. I'd made out with women once or twice but had never had sex with a girl. I'd only had oral sex a couple of times in my life and didn't really enjoy it. It made me feel too exposed and vulnerable. I knew Steve had been disappointed I wasn't willing to experiment. Now Marian had brought me to a level of pleasure I hadn't known was possible. The last couple of days had been filled with a lot of sex but nothing to compare with what Marian had just done to me. Maybe it was a relief because my ordeal was over, and despite a massive fuckup, I had achieved what I wanted with the sting. I laughed when dismissed that idea. I thought it was more likely Marian was a witch.

Marian crawled up into my arms and rested her head on my chest. My arms cradled her trim body, and I wiped a lock of hair back from her face.

"Feel safe here. No more beatings. Samuel good Daddy. All friends here. New girlfriend?"

"I'd love to be your friend, Marian. You saved my ass more than once today. I'm glad you feel safe. I felt scared out on the street. I was terrified when Jamel and Youssef wanted me. I don't know what I would have done if Samuel had agreed to their offer."

I felt Marian shudder in my arms. "Jamel bad. Youssef bad, bad man. Inesa and Marian on corner. Take Inesa. Kill her maybe. Glad new girl not go with them."

"What about David? He was there when they took Inesa. The police said he killed her. Do you believe he did it all alone?"

"No, no David not like that. He quiet boy. He watch. He follow. He write and watch."

"Write? What did he write in? There was no mention of a notebook or anything in the records."

"Black book. David write all time. Look and write, look and write."

"Did you see what he wrote?"

"Drawings and letters. Marian no read letters. Picture Inesa. Pretty."

There was a knock on the door. Before I could respond, Trixie entered carrying a laundry basket.

"Hey, sleepyheads, dinner in 30 minutes. You have time for a shower. I washed your clothes, but remember, everyone wears a robe for dinner. I brought you each one. Come on, get up and get ready for dinner."

"Is Samuel here?"

"He's running late, but he said he would be here by the time we sat down."

Marian and I shared the shower. We took turns washing each other. The hot water felt wonderful on my sore body. When I washed Marian, I returned the kindness she had given me in the bedroom. We dried each other's hair and brushed out the snarls. I was having a hard time understanding my feelings for Marian. She had me giggling like a schoolgirl by the time we sat down for dinner. Both of us were wearing robes that were too small for us. With the light behind her, I could see all of Marian's curves. Damn, she was gorgeous.

Samuel arrived as Trixie was carrying in a pot roast with lots of potatoes and carrots. Trevor brought in a cutting board with two loafs of bread. It seemed that Samuel believed in feeding his girls well.

Marian giggled when I slid my hand through the hole in the back of her gown. I slid my finger down her ass crack as I whispered in her ear. "You can thank Butterfly for the robe."

Samuel stood at the head of the table opening a couple of jugs of red wine. "I would like to welcome the newest member of our family. Marian's former daddy had a little mishap. I heard he left town in a hurry before anyone else added to his misfortune."

Most of the girls knew Marian and were happy Samuel had taken her into the family. Samuel went around the room anyway introducing Marian to his girls.

"Marian took the new girl under her wing, and they did great last night. They both made their quota for the next two weeks in a single night. Sadly, I have to tell you, I have a special arrangement with Jeanie. She worked last night as a trial. I was hoping she would agree to stay on, but she decided it wasn't for her. Now, Jeanie, I hope you know you are welcome back anytime you need a little extra cash."

Marian looked at me and tears came to her eyes. I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry, but I can't stay. I promise to come see you, and you can visit me at the university if you want."

All the women were looking at me. I'm sure they had been aware there was something odd about me.

Samuel said, "Jeanie, I can drop you off near the campus while I am getting my girls out for the night."

I shrugged. I remembered what Michael had said about Samuel not being welcome on campus. I only got nervous when I got dressed after dinner. The only clothes I had to wear was my skanky schoolgirl outfit. The only good news was that Trixie had gotten me new panties and thigh high stockings. Marian and Trixie insisted on doing my makeup and pigtails. I hoped it was dark when Samuel dropped me off. I'm sure the campus police would be glad to arrest me for prostitution.

Before we left, Samuel took me aside and gave me a wad of cash. "Here's your cut for last night. I hope it makes up for having to entertain half the Eagle's front line. Damn, I'm sorry about the mix-up. I usually start my new girls out a little easier. Michael only told me he would send his guys around in a white Cadillac. I think he hired a bunch of idiots. They went to a corner over a mile away and waited for hours."

I counted the money and shoved it into a pocket in my skirt. It was as much as I had made in a 40-hour week as a clerical worker at the hospital. I was tired and sore, but I couldn't really blame Samuel for my ordeal. It was my idea to get close to Marian so I could find out what she knew about Inesa's murder.

"Thanks, Samuel, it's not your fault, and I learned what I hoped for from Marian."

"I'm glad we're cool. I would love to have you join my family. Meanwhile, if there's anything you want let me know. I could set you up with some super weed."

I laughed, "You know us college kids too well. We're always trying to score some weed, but what I really need is some speed to help me study for my finals. It seemed to help me recall a lot of contract law last night at dinner."

Samuel came back and handed me two baggies. One had an ounce of his super weed. The other baggie had a dozen Dexedrine tablets.

As Samuel drove me back, I thought about what I had learned from the sting. David and his cousins were Inesa's last Johns. Her pimp had followed them until they managed to lose him. I probably needed to talk to Herod, but I was convinced more than ever that David was guilty. My only question was had David done it alone or did his cousins help him murder Inesa.