Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niles said, "This knot is used for tying a boat to a dock because it is secure under load. The beauty of it is that it is easy to untie even under a load. That makes it ideal for untying a boat that is blown by the wind or pushed by a current. It also makes it useful in bondage when the submissive asks to be released."

Niles told me to pull on the knot. While I was tugging on the cord, he easily untied the knot around my right wrist.

"I don't know why you would use it to tie up someone you intend to kill. It's not like the victim could use a safe word and be released. Maybe it was the only knot the killer knew."

"Niles, that doesn't make sense. David knew every knot in the Boy Scout Handbook. Can we just get back to my experiment? Now tie my hand back up."

Niles retied my wrist. I tugged on my bindings. The ropes were too slack for my experiment.

"Niles, you need to tighten up the cords. Inesa was tied so tight, her shoulders were dislocated. I'll let you know if they are too tight."

Niles proceeded to tighten the cords. I shook my head and said, "Tighter, Niles. Don't worry. I'll scream if you go too far."

I felt a strain on my shoulders. The cord was digging into my wrists and ankles. It hurt, but I wasn't going to give Niles the satisfaction of hearing me complain.

"Good. Now let me see if I can free myself."

Pulling harder on the cords had no effect other than to make me wince under the pain.

"Niles, you've been a big help. Now I'm convinced Inesa didn't have a chance. Unless her killer decided to let her go, she wasn't getting free."

"Niles said, "Unless she could free one limb, she wasn't getting away. I'd better untie you before the cord cuts off your circulation."

"Not so fast, Niles. You've been a big help and deserve a reward."

"I was just trying to help a friend. I didn't take you to the concert expecting a reward. I'm just glad I could help you research your case. It was a lot more fun than contract law."

"I'm glad to hear you don't expect a reward, but I believe you've earned one."

"OK, what do you have in mind?"

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm tied up and helpless. There is no way I can stop you from untying my bathrobe and stripping me bare. I have no way to defend my body from your lascivious desires. I fully expect you rape me."

"I already told you I respect a woman's right to choose. There is no way I'm going to rape you."

"Niles, it's all part of my research. Besides, I want you to rape me."

"I'm confused. I'm pretty sure it isn't rape if you want me to have sex with you. It certainly doesn't make sense for you to be the aggressor when your bound and helpless."

I smiled at Niles. My eyes and my mouth were the only things I could move. "Niles, shut up and fuck me."

Niles sat on the bed and tried to smile. "OK, as long as it's not rape. I don't do rape."

"Niles, please stop torturing me."

Niles relented. He untied the belt holding my bathrobe together. He pulled the belt free from the loops and set it aside. I thought he was going to open my robe when he grabbed the sides of the collar. Instead, he leaned over and kissed me. I moaned as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He kept kissing me as he slipped the top of my robe open. I felt cool air blowing across my sweaty nipples. At least the AC was working.

Niles's lips worked their way to my neck. I bit my lip to prevent begging him to hurry up. My body jerked when his fingers found a hard nipple. I winced at the pain my sudden movement brought to my bound wrists and ankles. He distracted me by twisting my nipple. I moaned as he cupped my other breast. His lips found the abused nipple and sucked it into his wet mouth. His tongue flicked across the sensitive nub causing me to arch my back. I cried at the sudden pain in my wrists and ankles.

He moved his mouth to my other breast while his hands slid down my stomach. My robe fell open when his warm hands slid down the outside of my quivering thighs. A cold air-conditioned breeze blew across my soaking wet pussy.

I opened my eyes when Niles stopped moving. He was staring at my flowering pussy. My inner pussy lips were swollen and protruding. I had shaved off the sparse stubble that had grown back after Trixie's professional job.

"Please Niles. Please fuck me."

Niles looked at my face and said, "Birth control?"

"Yes. We're OK. Please just fuck me now."

Niles laughed and threw my words back in my face.

"In case you haven't noticed, you're tied up and helpless. There is no way you can stop me. You have no way to defend your body from my lascivious desires. I'll take you just as fast or slow as I desire. Too bad you forgot to establish a safe word. I plan on ignoring anything you say."

His hands slid up my thighs. His thumbs skimmed along the soft flesh of my inner thighs. I sighed when his fingers slipped along the skin just outside of my engorged pussy lips. I felt his warm breath on my eager pussy. Why was he taking so long?

My body jerked, and I cried out. Niles had found the soft cotton tie from my bathrobe, and he was dragging it inch by inch over my clit. I wailed as he pulled it over the sensitive nub.

"Oh God, please, please fuck me."

Niles laughed. He held the now wet tie up to his nose and inhaled. "Sweet, very sweet."

I watched in desperation as Niles lowered his mouth to my sopping pussy and pushed his tongue into the depths. He licked nectar from my pussy until I lost my mind. I was babbling and incoherent. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, his mouth found my clit. I tried to scream, but his hand was covering my mouth. My body bucked under his relentless assault. I felt an intense mixture of pain and pleasure as I orgasmed hard.

I gasped for air as I came down from my high. When I managed to open my eyes, Niles stood up and unfastened his bathrobe. I stared at his gorgeous body as he dropped the garment to the floor. It may have been three years since he played quarterback, but his body was still rock hard. I licked my lips as I stared at his beautiful cock. It was hard and perfectly proportioned to his large frame. I had never seen a man with such a gorgeous body. For a moment, I wished he was the one tied up. I wanted to lick every inch of his skin.

He smiled at me and said, "Now, I'm ready to fuck you."

"Oh God, yes!"

I watched as this beautiful man knelt between my thighs. His hands slid around my ass cheeks, and he held me steady as he drove his gorgeous cock deep into my eager pussy. I cried out with joy as he pushed it deep in one slow thrust. He gave me a moment to adjust that I didn't really want. What I needed was for him to fuck me hard. I cried out when his mouth found a waiting nipple. He distracted me by sucking my breast and licking my nipple. I felt him slowly draw his cock out to the entrance of my vagina before driving back into my hot core even slower. My body shuddered with my need.

"Please, Niles."

He ignored my plea and continued his slow pace until I thought I would scream.

"Niles, please fuck me faster. Please fuck me hard."

Was he afraid he would break me? Maybe he was worried about hurting me. I was barely aware of the pain in my wrists and ankles. Didn't he know I needed him to take me hard? My pleading had no effect. I was so aroused I didn't even notice the slow increase in the speed of his thrusts. I began whimpering as my body responded to the gradual increase in stimulation. I was gasping for breath by the time he was finally thrusting fast and deep enough to drive me to an intense orgasm. My body strained against my bonds as my vagina convulsed around his pounding cock. Niles groaned and shot his cum into my protected womb.

"Oh God, fuuuuuuuuck!"

At first, I focused on the warm feeling of his shuddering cock in my vagina. It took me a couple of minutes to come down from my orgasm. I began to feel the pain in my wrists and ankles. My hands and feet were numb, and my right thigh was cramping. I tried to express my pleasure, but my voice betrayed my pain.

"Oh shit, Niles. That was amazing."

"I'm sorry Jean. I'm a thoughtless bastard. Let me get you out of your bindings."

"Niles wait! Just untie my right leg. I want to see if I can get free with only one limb untied."

"Are you kidding?"

"I want to see if Inesa had any chance of surviving."

Niles shook his head and untied my leg. I wiggled my leg around to relieve the cramp. With my head on the thick pillow, I could see what I was doing. My foot tingled as blood rushed into my foot. I had a little slack in my bindings with one leg free, but not enough to free my hands. I attacked the knot on my left ankle with my free foot. Niles was right. The knot was easy to release.

Niles had used a long lead to secure my wrists to the corners of the bed. With my legs free, I managed to wiggle my body up toward the headboard. My numb fingers were useless at first, but with the tension off the bindings, feeling returned to my hands. I cried as my hands stung from the returning blood flow.

I had just enough room to reach my left wrist with my right hand. Once I had feeling back in my fingers, I easily undid the knots. I sat up and rubbed my wrists. There were red welts around my wrists and ankles.

"I'm sorry Jean. I should have left more slack. Are you OK?"

I laid back on the bed and held out my arms. Niles settled beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled and said, "Thanks for helping me with my research. Oh, and the sex was great. I was totally wrong about you. I thought you were a self-centered asshole only concerned with your own pleasure. I haven't known a lot of guys who made sure the woman has an orgasm. You even got me to come first."

"I probably deserve my reputation. I've had it easy in a lot of ways. My parents are rich. The only thing I ever had to work hard at was being a quarterback. Even then I was blessed with a strong body and my parents paid for trainers. I've always had my pick of beautiful women."

I was playing with the hairs on his massive chest as I said, "I rarely see you with the same woman twice. Why haven't you found a steady girlfriend? I'm sure a lot of your conquests would be eager for a more permanent relationship."

"I've met a lot of wonderful women. Jean, you're one of the smartest and most beautiful women I have met. You're fantastic. I'd love to get to know you better, but it's not that easy. My parents are both partners in a prestigious New York City law firm. Everything they do is calculated to increase their social standing. The woman I marry is a very important to their social plans. They have already picked out three suitable women from the Social Register for me to choose from to take as my wife. All three of them are boring, but unless I want to start my life from scratch, I must marry one of them soon. My parents are annoyed that I had to attend the summer session. They were hoping for an August wedding."

"Wow. I thought my life sucked. I guess we all have problems."

I leaned over and kissed Niles goodnight. "Thanks for the compliment. I think you're fantastic too. Goodnight."

I fell asleep in Niles's arms. He was lying on his back and breathing softly when I awoke. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. After I peed, I brushed my teeth. Niles was still asleep when I came out of the bathroom. I watched him for a moment and thought about the night before. My response to Niles taking me while I was helpless astonished the woman's lib in me. We had only been play acting, but I had to accept that some primeval part of me relished rough sex.

As I thought about how Niles had used my restrained body, I felt myself getting intensely aroused. I crawled under the blankets and found his flaccid cock. I rolled it around in my fingers for a moment before taking it in my mouth. Niles tasted of cum and pussy. I held the base of his cock in one hand as sucked the head of his cock. My other hand rubbed my wet pussy. He hardened quickly. It was exhilarating to hear him moan my name as he awoke from a deep sleep.

I tossed the blankets aside and straddled his hips. I rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my slit. Niles was watching me with an amazing grin.

"Niles, I want to rape you this time. Is it OK?"

"Jean, in case you haven't noticed, you have me pinned and helpless. I have no way to defend my body from your lascivious desires. I fully expect you to rape me, and I'm OK with it."

I giggled and guided his cock into my vagina. I placed one hand on his chest and began riding his lovely erection. My free hand rubbed my clit. By the end, his hands were gripping my hips, and he was thrusting up into my dripping pussy. I surprised myself by cumming just before Niles. I rarely cum with a cock in me. I collapsed onto Niles's heaving chest.

We talked a lot on the drive back. I convinced Niles to take some speed to help him focus on the boring contract law material. We spent half the day studying for the contract law quiz scheduled for Monday. After dinner, we parted company, and I got out David's notebooks. At first, I decoded text associated with David's splendid drawings. The more I decoded, the faster I got. Eventually, I didn't even need to look at the substitution alphabet to decode the text. I wasn't fast, and I couldn't match David's reported ability to write coded text as fast as most people can write plain text.

I spent my last hours before bed decoding material from the most recent of his journals in my possession. I got a keen sense of David's hero worship of his cousins. Most of the time they let him tag along, and David documented their activities in detail. He was hurt when Jamel and Youssef occasionally excluded him from their night time activities. Other than the rare occasions when David wasn't present to record his cousins' activities, I saw nothing to suggest any of them were involved in the increasingly violent attacks on women.

The next morning, I met Niles before class, and we took another tablet of speed. We both got a passing grade on the contract law quiz. The professor was shocked when we each volunteered to answer one of his hypotheticals. He shook his head in amazement when we both answered our challenge correctly.

One of the effects of speed is an increase in confidence. Having great sex with a friend improved my mood immensely. I felt like I had crawled out of a pit of despair. I had every reason to be confident I would earn my law degree. I was doing well enough in contract law to pass, and I had made significant progress on David's case. I only had a few loose ends to tie up before I could prove David's guilt or innocence to Professor Williams. I was beginning to empathize with David's difficult childhood, but I still believed he was guilty as hell. All I needed to do was find proof in one of his notebooks.