All Comments on 'Jeanette and David the Virgin'

by Jill_P

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

good read, more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoy the tension of pregnancy

....very realistic and the game going on inside of each persons head. Would enjoy follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice one

Unless there's love coming out of this, I'd say she tricked him into giving her a baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your writing is very good! Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Bareback is the bomb. Nothing beats nutting inside a woman's pussy without any barriers

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 6 years ago
Uh oh! A broken condom...

is the last thing a horny couple wants to have at that moment when they are about to engage in intercourse. If the female doesn't recall where she is in her cycle, it's Russian roulette if they continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Job well done

He got it right the only way is just stick it up her and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

5 Stars

9 months later -------

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This made me go all moist and tingley

You write so well. I loved the slow burn, the descriptiveness and attention to detail, and way you told took both their thoughts and sensations into the story.

You left my pussy getting wet and wanting more. I can't stop visualizing ur discription of David's thick penis and the head of it teasing Jeanette's opening.

StopokochacStopokochacover 2 years ago

WOW! That was pretty damn hot! David reminded me a lot of myself. I love the idea of the girl taking the initiative with a virgin man. And the part about the condom, and the girl not wanting to use one, is more common in real life than you think.

I've always liked the idea of a girl ended up pregnant from this kind of situation. I felt the ending was a really anti-climatic though. I loved the concept, but I wish you would have written it more dramatically. It was written so differently, and didn't fit the atmosphere of the rest of the story. It seemed like you were 1 minute before your deadline and just quickly threw that in there. It was such a weird way to end it. So a bit disappointing as the rest of the story was written so beautifully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous