All Comments on 'Jeanna'

by Bones Malone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Instructional?

Besides being an enjoyable read, this could almost be used as a 'how-to' lesson for aspiring cum-sluts

due to the way it's written. I'll have my wife read this and hope the instructions attract her as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Porn career

Surely she doesn't just do cum shots. Once she's in the industry she'll be able to do the lot. You can write those chapters now - how she moves up in the porn world - I'd like to see her reaction to triple penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know that most girls, and women, do not like creamy facials. I, however, happen to be one of the few that actually does love creamy facials.

The night of my High School Senior Prom I knew that I wanted to give my steady boyfriend my first blowjob.

I'd allowed him to occasionally maul my breasts.. (Maul is the only word that might describe it. It was usually whenever we we to the Admiral Drive-In and pulled in on the last ramp.

I knew we both were going to out of state colleges and wouldn't be dating again. It turned in to an embarrassing disaster, for me anyway. Admittedly it truly turned me on to watch his creamy warm cum shoot out its warm firm erect hard rection. I could only image how it would feel if it did that deep within me. It always ended up in HOT intense deep kissing.

Anyway this time he jerked out of my hand and ended up just above my breasts and flowing down between my breast I jumped as his warm chm slide down to my the space between my breasts. I screamed "Oh my GOD!"

I quickly looked down, my mouth open, as his next shot right in my wife between my open red lips. I was horrified, at least at first.

I had accidentally gotten his sperm in my mouth. Without even thinking I gulped it down my virgin throat. After cleaning between my breasts I noticed that my nipples were as hard and erect as they had ever breasts were heaving rapidly,

I pulled down the top of my Prom dress and got a Kleenex and started wiping. Every time I brushed my nipples electric sparks seemed to rapidly flow down to my sloppy wet pussy. I immediately experienced a deep hard very intense climax. I swear my body shook over and over again and again.

He tried to grab my shoulders to steady me. Instead his hand grabbed one of my breasts. His hand cupping my nipple sent me into another intense climax Without thinking I quickly placed my hand tightly around his and pressed it even more firmly around my breast. Another high voltage climax shook my body to my sole!

He removed our clasped hands and he kissed my enlarged sensitive nipple. I shook again and again. His wet warm lips engulfed my super sensitive nipple.

My body shook again and again. My wet sexual scent wafed over both of us.

I was now holding his face in my hands tightly keeping his fantastic warm lips to my erect nipple. I rem almost yelling for him to kick my nipple, suck it hard. Over and over again.

He cupped my other breast, lightly pinched my nipple and I immediately had another climax.

Well that was the most sexually intense make out session I'd ever experienced!

My panties were absolutely drenched! I experienced a fantastic evening with him slobbering all over my breasts and sensitive nipples! WOw!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous