Jean's Path to Self Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jean stood still, positioned as Ariel wanted, she left her to grab a chair to place in a dark corner for their guest. Once set, she gestured for Armand to enter the room and to claim his rightful seat. He did so without word and seated himself properly for the scene about to unfold before him. Armand watched as the women's interactions carefully, as if taking notes for a later time. He didn't know where this night was going to lead him, but he sure wanted to stay along for the ride.

While Ariel and Armand were in the foreground, Jean took it as an opportunity to reflect; the first time she had had all night long. Her mind began to wander and her eyes became glazed. She thought about Ariel's touch, her advances and the way she was making Jean feel. Alive, was the one word that kept reeling through her brain. The past few hours had been a true awakening for Jean, her body and mind were responding to the stimulation around her. She felt engaged and even though so much was new it truly excited her versus leaving her scared and unsure. She thought about Drake and his opportunities that still awaited her. Overall Jean felt like a kid in a candy store, the only difference is she -was- the candy.

For the first time in her life this didn't bother her, on the contrary it opened her like a flower. To give up control and still feel safe was such a relief to her, but on the other side of this was the amount of attention (even though up to this point had been positive). That attention was new to Jean, she was always a wallflower, never really considered naughty or sexual by anyone that knew her, but she had a feeling that was about to change...for the better of course. As Ariel approached her figure, she snapped out of the dream-like state that she had entered. Armand was still positioned in his dark corner, quiet and still and as Ariel lifted Jean's arms above her head, she wondered what her next chapter would bring...

12