Jedi - The Power Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us had really met Alice before. She was in the year below us at school, but that was a long time ago. She was 19, skinny with big tits, long blonde hair and a bimbo expression on her face that always seemed to be chewing gum.

"Hi" I said, being friendly and not yet using the force. "Don't I know you? You're Chris Flat's girlfriend, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she answered in Barbie doll delight. "How do you know Chris?"

"We were at school together," I replied, all the while trying to keep a devilish grin off my face. "Do you live together now?"

"Yes" she replied, not seeming to care about sharing her personal information with this random stranger. "We moved in together last October. We're on Offa Street."

She couldn't be making it any easier. "That's wonderful!" I said in mock honesty. "Is Chris still working as a nightclub bouncer?"

She nodded.

"So he won't be home until very early tomorrow morning?"

Alice finally started to look a little uncomfortable, realizing I was asking quite personal questions.

"Yeah...not until about 2am. I'm sorry, can I help you with any shoes?"

I looked over at David, and he gave me a nod. It was time to use the power.

"You're very proud of your house, aren't you Alice?" I said, my hand waving across her vision.

Her eyes unfocused, showing it had worked. "Yes, I'm very proud of mine and Chris's house. It's only small, but it's ours."

"You want to show us your house, don't you? Because you're so proud of it. You want to show it to us today. After you've finished work."

She slowly nodded. "Yes, I'm proud of my house. You should see it tonight at 8pm. It's number 37, Offa Street."

"Wonderful!" I said in my normal voice, breaking the hypnosis. "We will see you later!"

We killed time by getting a free pizza from a nearby restaurant, and picked up free packs of condoms from a nearby pharmacy. David tried to get a free iPhone in the Apple store, but the assistant wasn't going for it.

At 8pm exactly, we knocked on the door to Alice and Chris's house. It was a small place in a rundown area.

She answered to door. "Hi! I remembered you were coming, but I can't remember your names."

We walked inside. Straight away I went for the force. "You don't need to know our names, do you?"

She dazed slightly. "No, you're right. I don't need to know your names. Come and look around. I'm very proud of my house."

She showed us the downstairs area first, the kitchen then the living room. In the living room I used the force to ask a question. I had to check something, for the sake of my own conscience. "Chris has cheated on you before, hasn't he?"

"Yes" she said monotonously. "He has cheated on me twice, but he has promised it won't happen again."

Good. Still a scumbag.

I nodded to David. Time for phase 2. He disappeared to 'make a phone call', leaving Alice and I alone.

She resumed the tour, taking me upstairs. First she showed the bathroom. Then the spare room. Finally, she showed me the bedroom. She sat down on the double bed.

"Have I shown you everything you wanted to see?"

Wrong choice of words Alice.

"You've got a lovely body Alice. You want to show it to me, don't you?"

Alice didn't say anything. Instead, she just stood up from the bed and began removing her t-shirt, showing her pink bra. I sat down on the bed where she had been moments before.

She slid her shorts off, and her socks too. Slightly dazed, she removed her bra, releasing her large firm breasts. The bounced slightly as she bent down and slowly pulled down her panties, showing off her shaven pussy.

I stood up from the bed, and kissed her gently. I hadn't used my powers, but she didn't hesitate or resist.

"You're very beautiful Alice." I told her, honestly. "You want me to take my clothes off too, don't you?"

"Yes," she replied "I want to see you naked. I want to see how big your cock is."

I quickly removed my t-shirt, socks and jeans, then my pair of boxer shorts. My already erect cock pointed straight at her. Her eyes went straight to it. I could see her nipples getting hard.

Time for the most important command.

"You want to fuck now, don't you? You want to fuck for hours, don't you?"

She nodded, smiling. She moved past me and onto the bed, laying in the middle. She opened her legs wide, exposing her pussy like an open target. "Come and fuck me. I need to feel your cock!"

I quickly rummaged through my discarded jeans to find the condom packet, and rolled it down the shaft. I climbed onto the bed and in between her legs. I kissed her, and pushed my cock into her. Her pussy felt tight but wet from the excitement. I slowly built a rhythm, and we fucked missionary style. A couple of times she bit down hard onto my neck, leaving a love bite. I resisted the urge to bite her in return. We didn't want Chris to know I'd fucked his girlfriend. We had a different plan instead.

After a couple of minutes, she climbed on top of me, riding me cowgirl style. Her large tits bouncing up and down were amazing, and I came suddenly, the cum filling my condom. After a moment to regain my thoughts, I rolled her back onto her side. "David!" I called out loudly, hoping he could hear me from downstairs.

While my cock went limp and I waited for David, I slid two fingers inside her, and started to finger her, while moving my head down to start licking at her clit. She moaned in pleasure.

There was a tap on my shoulder, and I looked round. David was standing behind me, naked with a bright orange condom rolled over his cock. That was my cue to leave. I picked up my clothes from the ground, as David pushed himself into Alice's waiting cunt. She moaned loudly as he build up a strong rhythm.

Downstairs I put my clothes back on and looked round the living room. I took a couple of good videogames off the wall and put them in my pocket. Payment for the things he stole from me, all those years ago. Even downstairs I could hear moaning from the floor above.

"PETER!" the shout came from the bedroom.

This was not part of our plan. I was meant to wait in the living room until he'd finished. I quickly bounded up the stairs, worried something had gone wrong.

They were still fucking on the bed. She was kneeling down, and he was fucking her from behind, doggy style.

"There you are. Alice needs something in her mouth. She's moaning too loudly and I don't want the neighbours to hear."

It was true, she was getting very vocal. I wondered what David wanted me to do for a second, before the penny dropped. I rapidly pulled my jeans back off, but kept on my t-shirt and socks. My cock started stirring again as I moved to the edge of the bed and into Alice's waiting mouth. She didn't hesitate to start sucking on it. I grabbed her boobs with each hand like udders from a cow, and squeezed and kneaded them as her mouth worked on my cock.

It was impossible to tell if she was good at blowjobs or not, because her head moved involuntarily every time David thrust into her. He seemed to be having a good time, both his hands on her hips to get better leverage. We continued like this for about five minutes, before David shot his load into the orange condom. I quickly followed suit a minute later, filling her mouth with my cum.

We scurried round to remove any evidence of our presence. We even took the soiled condoms with us, just to be sure. At first I was worried about Alice coming out of the daze, but I shouldn't have worried. She just sat in the bed fingering herself as we tidied up around her. Finally it was time for phase 3.

"Alice, you don't want to remember this, do you? This isn't a good thing to remember."

"No..." she replied. "It's better to forget it. I don't want Chris to know."

"But next-time you see Chris naked, you want to tell him that his cock is small, don't you?"

"Yes. I want to tell him his cock is small. It is a small cock."

"In fact," I continued "you want to tell him it's small EVERY time you see it. And you want to tell your friends about his small cock. Chris's friends too. This is something the whole world should know, shouldn't they?"

"Yes," she said in her daze. "The world should know. I'll tell lots of people about his small cock."

"Wonderful" I said, feeling truly powerful. "We will let ourselves out. Goodbye Alice."

She sat unmoving on the bed, her fingers still gently rubbing her clit. "Goodbye. Thank you for coming to see my house. I'm very proud of it."

We went downstairs again, and I opened the front door for my friend. "Jedi Master David?"

He gave a playful bow. "Jedi Master Peter".

We strolled out of the house and into the beginning of the rest of our lives.

-------------------------------------------------

12