All Comments on 'Jeffery Loves His Cock More'

by Kary_M

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60about 13 years ago
Got a good series going here.

Autofellatio is every man's dream, and you've got the start of a good tale here. Hope you'll keep it going and bring the female yoga instructor into the plot. Myself, I could self suck as a youngster so I can relate to the first time my cock spurted into my mouth. That was many, many years ago but since then I have always savored swallowing my ejaculate after masturbation which I enjoy usually twice a day.

BreakMeInGentlyBreakMeInGentlyabout 13 years ago
Great stuff...

I remember being able to do this in high school. Was amazing. I can't reach it anymore, but sometimes still like to stroke with my cock over my face. Hope you keep going with the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Part 3?

Well, now that buddy has progressed to the new art of autosucking what is in store for next time ... maybe some anal exploration during another autosuck session?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I can also self suck and know how addicting it is. There is nothing like sucking yourself. Knowing when and where to suck to prolong the pleasure. Than letting loose and shooting into your own mouth.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
I hope that these two boys can get to doing each other

I remember four of us boys at home building a in ground bunker fort, we would go inside it occasionally and have jackoff sessions, to see who came first would be the looser. One day my best friend lost, he shot cum out and some of it landed on the back of my hand, I just raised my hand up to my mouth and licked it off. They all just stopped and looked at me, and I said what? One of the other two boys said if you like it off your hand why not just take it from my cock. I looked at them and said ok, dropped to my knees in front of him and sucked him off. Did the other boy also, and then my best friend said would you do me I got hard watching you suck the others, so I did. We did not get together much after this darn it, I loved the taste of their cum.

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
More sessions?

Are there any more adventures in Jeffery's future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Took a while, but then.......

I first just laid on my back with my feet up against the wall, My cock was not even close but it was right up over my mouth. And wow, that first time the excitement ends ups overcomming the urge to not let it shoot in your mouth. And you end up with a mouth full of cum, and too stretched out and unable to recover enough to get up, and you swallow. After that it just gets more intense. What makes auto fellatio so amazing is that you sometimes get lost in the heat of the moment, you not only get so hot, but you are transported to a zone where conscious thought takes leave, replaced by a direct connection between you tongue and cock and they move in unison in just the right way to give the cock maximum pleasure it yearns for, they move as one until your mind and body explode in a giant orgasm of pleasure. As you regain your mind as the spell dissipates, you realize you have swallowed your cum because there was no way it was going to stop, all without a hint of guilt or remorse. Rather you find that you don't want your body to unwind, and your arms remain wrapped around your legs pulling your cock deeper in your mouth, you just want the feeling of being lost in the zone to be maintained as your tongue remains on autopilot as it first allows your cock to recover with light caresses as it slowly moves in just the right way at just the right pace to begin the cycle again.

I lost a few weeks one summer at college when I had the place to myself during the break. ahhhh those were the days

cumlover969cumlover969over 5 years ago
It's awsome

Like your stories.

I started jerking off when I was about eleven and started tasting my cum not long after that. I really liked it and began shooting in my hand and devouring it all. Around twelve I realized I could throw my legs over my head and dump my load directly into my mouth. As time went on in order to get all of it in my mouth I started pulling down on my ass to get my cock closer. Not long after the head of my dick brushed my lips and shot electricity through my body. I was then able to experiment and eventually take in about two thirds of my seven inches. Before I was fifteen I had ingested gallons of cum.

Despite having a girlfriend and having sex I was sucking my cock almost every day. I couldn't get enough cum. So at fifteen I wanted to know if another guys cum would turn me on as much as my own. When hitchhiking I was picked up by a guy. To cut to the chase, he took me home and I sucked what I can only describe as a magnificent looking cock and took a huge load of the most delicious cum. I didn't think I was gay, but needless to say my cock sucking and cum loving began right there. I continued sucking my own, but would suck anything I could get my hands on in order to savor a load. I soon graduated to BBC and what a revelation. The first one was fat and luscious and delivered such a huge load that I gagged trying desperately to swallow it all. I was hooked on black meat. You can read my stories to see the rest.

Jeffery. Have you sucked another cock? and do you relish taking the cum? I hope so, as it is to die for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Proofread

Please. And does anyone actually say “lol”? I don’t think so.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 2 years ago

Very nice story, a few misspelled words. I Still enjoyed the story very much though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - fascinating to be able to do it like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story, and need to cum now myself. Although I can't get my own cock in my mouth, I can get it within about three inches away from my face. I love to jerk off for at least an hour before I go into the legs over the head position. I get myself so aroused that I know it's going to be such a large load of cum, it's going to over flowing from my mouth and onto my chest. I put anything I can find that's handy into my ass and work it in and out all the while I'm building up for that final release. I say to myself, Cum in my mouth, shoot it in there, and when it does, I'm ready to savor it. There's nothing like eating your own cum.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the part about getting turned on when seeing his friend's butthole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous