Jeff's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

Both realized that they had been aroused by the events of the day and excited by the size of Jeff's cock. Both were surprised to find that the sight of the other's body; the sight of the other being eaten and cumming, had made themselves wet.

Hannah, being younger, had not developed the ability to hide her thoughts. Not to the extent that her mother had. Thus she blurted out what was in her mind.

"Mom, we both enjoyed it didn't we?"

Susan was shocked and relieved. Shocked that her daughter realized that about her. Relieved that they would be able to discuss the subject honestly.

"Yes, Hannah, I think we both did."

They were silent as each thought about the implications of their admissions.

"Mom," Hannah didn't know how to proceed. "Mom, I want it again."

"I know, Honey," Susan told her daughter wistfully. "So do I."

The women looked at each other. Wondering where they were going with this, this newfound desire.

"Mom, you looked so hot." Hannah blurted out.

"You did too, Sweetheart,"

The two women realized what both had just admitted. That they had spied on each other. After a long moment of distress the humor of the situation hit them. They burst out laughing together.

"Mom, that's wonderful; do you really think I look hot."

"Yes, Darling, yes I do; very hot, a turn on."

Susan's voice had that husky purr that indicated arousal. Hannah, unconsciously, picked up the invitation.

Susan realized what she had admitted, that she desired her daughter. She did not try to retract her words. It was another moment of reality. They both realized where they were going; if they wanted to.

"I need to go change," Hannah stammered. She was suddenly nervous.

"Okay, Dear, I'll wait for you." Her voice still husky.

Hannah went to her room. She didn't need to change, she was already almost nude. She wanted a moment to get her thoughts in order. She was more than a little uncertain about the conversation she just had. Her mother had used endearments while talking to her. Terms seldom used. Hannah needed to decide, did she want to follow through? To find out if her mother meant what she thought she was hearing? She knew the answer. If her mother wanted to make love she was ready for it.

Susan was a bit more composed than her daughter. She watched as Hannah left to go to her room. She had been here before, at the point in a seduction between two women when decisions must be made. She knew, though, what Hannah would decide. Her daughter's subconscious had decided long ago Susan realized. It had only been a matter of time. The signs had been there; subtle, but in retrospect evident. Truthfully Susan had missed them, until now that is. She had occasionally, while masturbating, found herself thinking of Hannah as a sex partner. She had always firmly suppressed such thoughts after the session was over.

Susan went to her bedroom. She stood in the doorway as Hannah came out of her room and shyly approached her mother. Susan held out her hand and Hannah took it.

"I'm so glad," said Susan softly. Hannah could sense her mother's love in her words.

They kissed standing beside the bed. There was no lust in the kiss, not yet. They were exploring, bonding, showing their love. It was Hannah's first time with a woman, who better to teach her than her mother.

Hannah's lips parted, Susan's tongue dove into her mouth. The kiss became heated. They stepped back to let their robes fall to the floor. Their naked bodies returned to the embrace; flesh against flesh. Tits against tits. They fell onto the bed together; hot, needy. There was little foreplay before they were at each other's pussies. With lips and tongue and teeth they pleasured each other. Their juices flowed, their scents filled the air. They came together, as one; with muffled cries telling the world of glorious orgasms.

They rested, dozed for a little while. They embraced again when they woke. They laid together telling each other of their joy. The happiness at finding each other after years of living together. They decided to get up and have a glass of wine. It was late afternoon, dinner time would be approaching soon.

They sat in the dining room, Susan poured for both of them.

"We need to talk about Jeff, I guess," said Susan.

"I'd like to keep him around." Hannah responded.

"So would I. I'm almost inclined to forgive him. But maybe we shouldn't, not yet anyway."

"Mom, we can use him. We can make him what we want. He can service us both, even as we make love with each other."

"That's a thought, Sweetheart," Susan agreed. "How should we start?"

"Well, maybe we should make him wear panties around the house." Hannah said thoughtfully.

Susan laughed at the thought of her son in lingerie.

"Sooner or later I'm going to want that cock of his," she said.

"I know, Mom, I will too."

"Let's clear the air about something, Dear," Susan told her. "Is there a possibility of jealousy by either one of us if Jeff goes down on one of us, or we fuck him?"

"Mom, I'll be happy for you if he gives you pleasure. I hope you'll feel the same for me."

"I will, Sweetie. After all, we'll be keeping it in the family. I'm already getting some ideas."

Later after another glass of wine, and more discussion about Jeff, Hannah went to Jeff's room. She handed him a pair of his mother's silk panties.

"If you want to eat, Jeff, you'll have to wear these. Mom's not as mad as she was, but feels you must be punished for your actions."

"But they're woman's panties," Jeff objected.

"Jeff, listen to me. You need to obey her or she'll kick you out of the house."

Shit, Jeff thought. I don't have any choice.

"Will that be all she makes me do?" he asked plaintively.

"Probably not, but you better do what she wants. Whatever it is."

"I guess I don't have any choice."

"You don't...Just the panties, Jeff. Don't wear anything else."

To be continued.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 2 ....

It was a little slow to start but got better as I read further. This story line has a lot of potential.

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183almost 8 years ago
Yes, give us more

Interesting story line. More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story

Many guys peep on mom. Getting caught by a strict mom can have dire consequences. Often punishment is harsh and humiliating.

ILoveOlderWomenILoveOlderWomenalmost 8 years ago
Different

It was different, but still enjoyable. Looking forward to more.

swfb70swfb70almost 8 years ago
looking forward

to chapter 2

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Romance With My Mom Ch. 01 Son confesses mom about his feelings towards her.in Incest/Taboo
Lingerie Mom Ch. 01 There are big changes at home during Brian's year in China.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories