Jehovah's Witness Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jehovah doesn't like ..." Samantha began, but Andrea cut her short.

"Let's just get on with it," said Andrea curtly, ringing the bell to the second house, which was answered by a man dressed in black, with a white collar.

Andrea was taken aback at the sight of the Roman Catholic priest and was dumbstruck, with the priest laughing. "It's okay, Miss, there's no need to feel awkward."

"Sorry Father, I didn't realize ..." she said.

"Like I said, perfectly okay," said the priest. "I'm just visiting my brother and sister-in-law before performing a wedding later today. It sure is a nice day. You and your friend have a good day."

"Yes Father, and you too," said Andrea, leading Samantha to the next house.

A teenage boy answered this door, another teenage boy behind him. The boy said nothing as Andrea went through her speal, before opening the door to accept a pamphlet. However, rather than take one, he instead belched as loudly as he could in Andrea's face, he and his friend bursting into fits of laughter.

"That was so fucking funny, did you see the blonde chick's face?" asked the other boy.

"Yeah, she's real pissed off, like she's got a year's worth of PMS at once. Guess she'll think twice about witnessing here again," said the first teenage boy.

"How did you belch like that?" asked the second boy, impressed.

"Beer," said the first boy. "Which reminds me, you want another beer?"

"Yeah, why not?" agreed his friend, the door closing, and Andrea still trying to get bad breath and beer out of her nostrils, stormed next door, Samantha prattling on about how great Jehovah was.

The door at the next house was answered by a tall African-American man, who glowered at them as the sound of a baby screaming filled the house. "My wife and I were up all night with our kid teething, and you two come and wake him up after we'd finally got him to go down. Man, why do I have to put up with this crap, all day, every day? Go away, and bother somebody else." The man slammed the door shut, and Andrea and Samantha went next door.

This house was answered by a tall, skinny young woman aged about twenty, pretty with long dark hair. She wore a black heavy-metal tee-shirt against which her breasts strained the fabric and failed to completely cover her lacy black panties, her long legs and feet bare. "Yes?" she asked.

Andrea felt a tingling between her legs at the sight of this barely dressed young woman, reminded herself to concentrate at the task at hand, and went into her routine. The young woman appeared interested, and opened the door to take a booklet. She then turned to Andrea. "This will come in useful. I can read it when I'm on the toilet having a shit, and if I run out of toilet paper, I can use it to wipe my ass."

"You should keep a spare toilet roll in the bathroom. My mom always puts one in the bathroom that my sister and I share, so we never run out of toilet paper," advised Samantha, again failing to pick up that the girl was just being rude.

The young woman rolled her eyes, and a young man, dressed in boxer shorts and a similar heavy metal tee shirt appeared behind her.

"Who is it?" the young man wanted to know.

"Just goddamn Jehovah's Witnesses," said the girl. She wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and they kissed deeply, the young man putting his hand up the back of her tee-shirt, playing around with her panties, before slipping his fingers inside the fabric and fondling the cheeks of her bottom.

The young woman giggled and closed the door, and as Andrea and Samantha went to go to the next house, Samantha spoke up. "Why don't I knock on the door this time?"

Andrea shrugged. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" Andrea was having no luck this morning, not that she really expected any different or gave a fuck anyway, maybe Samantha might have more success? Perhaps it might also teach the girl that people aren't so nice, although Andrea doubted it.

With great enthusiasm, Samantha almost ran for the door, her big boobs bouncing up and down in her dress. She rang the doorbell, which was answered by a group of five young men, all wearing black tee-shirts and jeans.

The more cynical Andrea expected the door to be slammed shut on them, but to her surprise the five young men stood and listened as Samantha spoke in her naïve, overly-enthusiastic manner. Andrea's nostrils then picked up the smell of smoke coming from the house. Some was cigarette smoke, but more dominant was smoke from a certain dark green plant with five leaves on each stem.

"It sounds really interesting," said one dark-haired young man, as he opened the screen door. "Could we please have some of your publications?"

"You sure can," said Samantha, holding up the Jehovah's Witness publications of various colors, oblivious to the marijuana smoke drifting out of the door.

The man grinned. "Do you have anything pink?" Behind him, his friends sniggered, and behind Samantha, Andrea sighed.

Samantha, as usual, was oblivious. "Pink?" She looked at the magazines. "I'm sorry, we don't have anything pink."

"I'm sure you do," said the young guy through laughter. "I'm sure if you and your friend looked really hard, you'd both find something pink."

"We might have something pink at the Kingdom Hall," said Samantha. "Would you like me to check, and then come to your house and give it to you?"

The young men all laughed, the clueless Samantha unsure what they were laughing at, but she assumed it was something innocent.

"Samantha ..." began Andrea.

"Andrea, I'm talking to these gentlemen," admonished Samantha, sure that she was going well. She looked at the first young man. "So, if I have something pink, would you like it?"

"Yeah, sure," said the young guy, clutching his stomach and sniggering. "I think you might find something pink inside something black, but if your friend was looking for something pink, I think she'd find it inside something pink." Again, there came more laughter from the other young men.

"We do keep our publications at home in a black box," said Samantha. "How did you know that? I'll have a look through my black box to see if there is something pink."

The young men looked as if they would tear their stomach muscles, so hard were they laughing. "Just make sure he doesn't snatch it from you," advised a second young man with blonde hair.

Andrea had had enough. "Come on, Samantha, we're leaving."

"But they're so nice," protested Samantha.

"Yeah, don't go so soon," said the first young man. "We're going to watch a wildlife documentary. Would you like to stay and watch it with us?"

"There's a segment on cats," said another man with red hair, his eyes glazed from indulging in marijuana. "I love pussy cats. Do you like pussies?"

"I love them," gushed Samantha, to which the men creased over with laughter.

Andrea was increasingly peeved. "Samantha, we have to go."

"There's also a segment about beavers," said the dark haired man. "Beavers are great."

"There's squirrels," said the young blonde man.

"Clams," said the red-haired young man. Again, the young men creased up, and Samantha stayed clueless.

Andrea took charge. She took Samantha by the sleeve, and dragged her away. "Why did you do that? They were being so nice to me," Samantha protested.

"No Samantha, they weren't been nice to you," said Andrea. "Couldn't you hear what they were saying?"

"They wanted pink Jehovah's Witness publications, they were joking around and they were going to watch a wildlife documentary," said Samantha. "I don't know how he knew that we keep the spare magazines at home in a black box, though. Should I get any that are pink, and take them to him?"

"No," said Andrea firmly. "Don't ever go back to that house, not ever. Didn't you smell the smoke coming from inside?"

"It did smell a little strange," said Samantha. "We can't have incense at home because it would affect Holly's asthma, but even if we did, I wouldn't burn incense that smelled like that."

Samantha, still full of enthusiasm, bounced on to the next house, Andrea watching the round cheeks of Samantha's bottom through her dress as she walked ahead. "How is it possible for an 18-year-old girl to be so naïve, and have no idea what pot smells like?" Andrea asked herself, something she had pondered many times in the past.

Andrea took over the door-knocking again, but they had no success. Looking across the road, she could see that her brother nor Holly had had any success either. They were at the last house, and it was answered by an elderly woman, who looked somewhat like a witch. The woman cut off Andrea, and began to give both girls a long lecture about how much she disliked teenagers and Jehovah's Witnesses, and Andrea could only assume that Jehovah's Witness teens topped her list of things she despised.

"My brother was harassed by some albino Jehovah's Witness girl the other week ..." she continued, before Samantha spoke up, as usual when she shouldn't have done.

"Oh, that would be my sister!" she exclaimed.

The woman scowled at her. "Are you trying to be funny?"

"No Ma'am, my sister is an albino," said Samantha.

"I don't think that's funny at all," said the woman, although Andrea doubted that the woman found anything funny in life at all.

"We'll just be going now, ma'am," said Andrea tactfully.

"I agree with my brother, kids should go to school every day of the year, dawn until dusk so they don't have time to go around bothering people like you do," the woman continued. She glared at Andrea. "Don't ever come to my house again Cup-Cake, and tell the others at your church not to call on me either. Now go away!" Again, the door was slammed shut.

Across the road, Adam and Holly were at their last house, and the knock on the door was answered by an elderly Italian man. "Good morning, Sir ..." Adam began, but he was cut off.

"I'm trying to eat my soup!" yelled the Italian man. "I look forward to eating my soup every day, and then I have to put up with you people knocking on my door and bothering me! Actually, I don't put up with you. Nero! Nero!"

Barking was audible, and from the back of the house emerged an enormous German Shepherd dog. The fur on its back rose up, and it growled, regarding Holly and Adam with black, malevolent eyes.

"I give you kids to count of ten to get off my property, and then I set Nero on you," the old man promised, his hand on the clasp of the screen door.

"We're just going, Sir," Adam assured the man, he and Holly backing away nervously.

The man began to count. "One, two, three ..." Holly and Adam picked up their pace, keen to get to the front gate. Then the man rapidly increased the pace his counting. "Four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten." The front door was opened, and the dog came bounding out, barking, growling and running at Adam and Holly at great speed. Inside the house, the man laughed.

Holly and Adam ran for the gate, the dog getting closer and closer. Adam put himself behind Holly, so that if the dog did catch up with them, it would get to him first. Luckily, both teenagers could run fast. Adam was a natural athlete whose potential remained untapped thanks to his parents' refusal to allow him to participate on school teams.

Holly's parents would normally have disallowed her from school sports too, but with such bad asthma, her doctor long ago had strongly recommended participation in a sport to increase her lung capacity. Swimming was out; Holly's albino eyes could not get by without her glasses, and were too sensitive to sunlight and chlorine, so Holly was encouraged to do athletics. Her thin frame enabled her to have a good pace, so against all odds the skinny, sickly, asthmatic, albino Jehovah's Witness girl was in the track team at school. She wasn't going to be on the team for the 1988 Seoul Olympics the next year, but she wasn't exactly bad at running either.

Adam reached over Holly's shoulder to open the gate and they sprinted out, Adam slamming it closed just as the dog drew level. The enormous German Shepherd, snarling and growling and looking more like a wolf, flung itself at the gate, barking and barking.

Andrea and Samantha were just in time to see this, as Adam and Holly stood puffing from having to sprint so fast, and the adrenaline from having to outrun a vicious dog, which continued to patrol the man's front yard, growling and daring them to come into its territory again.

"What happened?" asked Andrea.

"That guy set the dog on us," said Adam. "Miserable old bastard."

Samantha looked shocked. "Adam, you shouldn't swear like that."

Adam didn't really care less, his and Andrea's attention turned to Holly. The girl had failed to recover her breath, and was wheezing and gasping, reaching for her inhaler.

"You having an attack?" Adam asked her urgently.

Holly nodded, putting the inhaler to her mouth and trying to stabilize her breathing.

"Let's get you sitting down," said Andrea, seeing a bus stop nearby. She and Adam guided Holly to the bench and sat her down, the girl trying to relax her breathing and get the Ventolin into her lungs. Neither Adam nor Andrea could miss the fact that Samantha seemed hapless in this situation when it came to helping her asthma-stricken sister. They remembered a first aid class as part of health in school, where Samantha had fallen apart and actually failed the class. If there was an emergency, Samantha was probably the last person one would want around.

"Are you feeling any better?" Adam asked.

Holly nodded, and replied breathlessly. "Yes, it's just an asthma attack. It might be best if I go home and rest."

"I'll bring the car around," said Andrea. She walked at speed to retrieve it, while Adam sat with Holly in case her condition got worse. When Andrea returned, Samantha jumped into the front passenger seat, and Adam got into the back with Holly.

A bus approached, the male driver blasting Andrea with the horn for blocking the bus stop. Already impatient, Andrea was not in any mood for this. "I'll be two seconds, keep your fucking hair on!" she yelled, giving the bus driver an obscene hand gesture, before getting in the car and driving away.

"Wasn't it a great morning?" exclaimed Samantha, her question to the other teenagers genuine.

While Holly was too sick to care or respond, the twin brother and sister rolled their eyes, Andrea momentarily looking at Adam, their expressions both reading, "Is she serious?" The morning was a disaster, an absolute disaster. They had been yelled at, sworn at, belched at, abused, been mistaken for people dead since the First World War, treated like side-show freaks and had dogs set upon them, and now Holly was having an asthma attack. One – just one – Jehovah's Witness publication had been given away, and this may or may not be used as toilet paper by the young female heavy metal fan when she sat on the toilet and emptied her bowels.

Andrea pulled the car to a halt in the O'Brien's driveway, and Mrs. O'Brien, a tiny blonde woman scarcely five foot tall came out to greet them. Samantha, her height, full figure and skin color looking terribly out of place against the woman she called 'Mom', gave her a mother a huge hug, as though she had not seen her in a year or more.

"Holly's having an asthma attack," Andrea explained, as Adam guided Holly's thin, wheezing frame out of the back of the car.

"Let's get you upstairs then," said Mrs. O'Brien. Mrs. O'Brien, Adam and Andrea took Holly upstairs, Samantha following ineffectively behind. Holly removed her shoes so she was barefoot, and got onto the top of the bed, plumping up the pillow against the bed-head. The teenager positioned herself so she was sitting upright and got comfortable, raising her inhaler to her lips.

"I'll bring you some water," said Mrs. O'Brien.

"Thanks Mom," smiled Holly.

It was at this exact moment that something extraordinary happened to Adam. While looking at Holly as she sat on her bed trying to get her asthma under control, it was like a bolt of lightning hit him. He had known Holly his entire life, and while he liked her as a person and felt sorry for her due to her health problems, he had never entertained a single romantic thought about her. Sure, Holly was pretty, but she was not exactly the only pretty girl in the world, and even if a gay man was asked to describe Holly in five words, he would no doubt use pretty or choose from any number of synonyms for pretty.

A feeling of warmth filled Adam's body, and the space between himself and Holly seemed to be filled with a wonderful, rose-colored haze. The sunlight that shone through Holly's bedroom window illuminated her hair, which now to Adam were ivory tresses that accentuated her beauty. His mind running at a million miles per hour, Adam thought how every part of Holly was beautiful, from her hair down to her dainty bare feet.

"I'll get some water if you like," Adam blurted out. Without waiting for a reply from Mrs. O'Brien, Adam sprinted downstairs, grabbed a jug and filled it with cold water, and brought this and a glass upstairs.

"Thank you, Adam," said Mrs. O'Brien.

"Thanks Adam," smiled Holly, fluttering her eyelashes through her thick glasses and struggling to find her voice through her asthma as Adam poured her a glass of water, then set the jug down on her nightstand.

"It's my pleasure," Adam assured Holly, wanting to hold her hand while she recovered from her asthma attack, but knowing he could not do so.

"We'll just leave you to get some rest, Holly," Mrs. O'Brien said, her standing with Adam, Andrea and Samantha in the hall opposite Holly's bedroom. Adam cast a quick glance into the room, and felt a little guilty at the pleasure he felt when Holly momentarily changed her position on the bed, her legs open at the knees for about a second, briefly exposing the white cotton of the panties she was wearing.

"I have to go to the bathroom," said Samantha, going across the hall and closing and locking the door behind her.

"So, we'll see both of you and your parents at Kingdom Hall tonight and for bible study on Tuesday evening?" Mrs. O'Brien asked.

Neither Adam nor Andrea really wanted an evening at Kingdom Hall or of bible study, but wanted to be polite. However, before either could answer, they were distracted by the splashing, trickling sound of Samantha urinating on the toilet. Andrea opened her mouth to speak, but was too distracted by the sound of Samantha's pee stream going into the toilet bowl. Adam and Mrs. O'Brien were equally keen to talk about other things, but the sound of Samantha peeing had got into their own heads, and they stammered and stuttered, while trying to think about anything else.

Behind the bathroom door, Samantha sat on the toilet. Her lemon dress was hitched up around her waist, and her white cotton full-brief panties down around her ankles. The girl's knees were open, showing a luxurious triangle of black pubic hair that grew over her mound and between her legs. Like many African-American girls, Samantha's vulva was black on the outside, but the interior was bright pink in color.

Samantha's stream of yellow urine continued to flow unabated from her urethra, tinkling into the toilet bowl. Finally, Samantha's pee began to subside, and a few splashes came out of her bladder, this turning to drops. With an empty bladder, Samantha unwound some toilet paper, the sound of this also audible to the people in the hallway, and wiped her wet vagina, dropping the wet tissue into the bowl. Samantha stood up off the toilet, the plump, rounded cheeks of her bare bottom visible in a mirror. The teenager pulled up and adjusted her panties, smoothed down her dress, and flushed the toilet, before washing her hands and exiting the bathroom.

With the sound of the toilet cistern refilling continuing, Samantha joined in the conversation, saying how much she was looking forward to Kingdom Hall tonight and bible study on Tuesday. As Adam and Andrea left, Samantha threw her arms around each of them, even though they would be seeing each other in just a few hours' time.