Jehovah's Witness Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Adam got out of Samantha's embrace as fast as he could without appearing rude, something odd happened in Andrea's brain as Samantha grabbed hold of her. Feeling Samantha's breasts pressed against her as she embraced caused Andrea to tingle between her legs and she returned the hug, pulling Samantha in close. She wished that both she and Samantha were wearing only their bras and their panties, or even better completely naked so their bare tits rubbed directly together, and their bushes of pubic hair intertwined. And with these sexual thoughts, Andrea began to think of Samantha's irritating points – her over-enthusiasm, her over-sharing and her naiveté – not as annoying, but endearing and cute.

Shaking her head to clear these thoughts, Andrea along with her brother said their goodbyes, and Andrea drove home. That night, Andrea and Adam attended Kingdom Hall with their parents.

Adam's eyes scanned the foyer for the O'Brien family, or to be specific, Holly O'Brien. He had been thinking about her all afternoon, and was dismayed when he saw Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien, Samantha at their side, but no Holly. "Maybe Holly has gone to the bathroom," he thought to himself, but when she did not appear odd worries began to fill his mind. Perhaps Holly was seriously ill in hospital? He remembered asthma had landed the girl in hospital quite a few times in the past. Should he visit Holly, and take her some flowers? What sort of flowers did Holly like? Would Holly like him to bring her flowers, or would it make her uncomfortable? What if Holly's asthma got worse, and she died? Adam thought about how a pretty, popular and otherwise healthy cheerleader two years older than he and Andrea in the class of 1985, had died of an asthma attack in her first semester at college.

Before Samantha could throw her arms around him, Adam asked Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien, "How is Holly?" His tone gave away his concern.

"Holly wasn't too well after her asthma attack, so she's stayed home and gone to bed early," Mrs. O'Brien said. "She should be fine tomorrow."

"Are you sure she's okay to be on her own?" Adam queried. His heart raced with delight at the thought of Holly, and he hated to think she might be in some danger. He wanted to be there for her, sitting by her bed, holding her hand and stroking her hair, to be ready in case she got really sick again.

"Holly knows how to manage her asthma," Mr. O'Brien assured him. "She'll be fine. Thanks for being so concerned about her, Adam."

Beside her twin, Andrea embraced Samantha, again fantasizing that they were both in their underwear or naked while doing this, and regarding her brother curiously. Was Adam developing some sort of crush on Holly? He was certainly behaving oddly around her, and on the drive on the way home, had commented how much Holly liked one of the songs playing on the cassette. He had never shown any signs of romantic attraction towards Holly before. Maybe she was mistaken now?

As Samantha hugged the most-reluctant Adam, Andrea struggled with her own feelings about Samantha. Until about noon today, Andrea found Samantha's irritating personality traits annoying beyond belief, so why were they suddenly so endearing to her? Perhaps this was just a freak thing, and by tomorrow, she would again find Samantha annoying?

When the congregation broke up at the end of the evening, Andrea again sought Samantha's overly enthusiastic hug, and again fantasized that they were naked, the bare skin of their teenage tits pressed together, and Andrea's nipples tingled accordingly.

In bed that night, Andrea's fingers found their way into her panties, through her pubic hair and into her vagina, her digits feeling her feminine dampness and squirming as her index finger circled her clitoris. As the image of Samantha, barefoot and wearing a white bra and white panties swum into her mind's eye, Andrea squirmed. In Andrea's fantasy, Samantha unhooked her bra and removed it, to display her D-cup breasts, then pulled down her panties to reveal a full bush of dark pubic hair, and reflected in the mirror, the plump black cheeks of her bare bottom. At the same time, Andrea took off her nightwear and panties and sat up in bed, showing off her bare breasts.

Samantha tossed her panties to Andrea, who caught them and sniffed the saddle, absorbing Samantha's feminine smell. Samantha climbed up onto the bed showing her pink vagina in the process and got under the covers with Andrea, the blonde teenager's hands running all over the African-American teenager's warm body, and Samantha in turn fondling Andrea's breasts and bottom.

Exchanging a French-kiss with Samantha, Andrea came out of her fantasy long enough to withdraw her fingers out of her panties and rationalize her thoughts. Before now, Andrea had never once fantasized about Samantha, and could not believe she was doing so now? And then there was Adam, who seemed to have some sort of crush on Holly. Was there something seriously wrong? Perhaps the world had stopped on its axis, and was now spinning from West to East, and the sun would rise over Portland from the Pacific Ocean tomorrow?

Andrea decided that she would be happier fantasizing over Samantha than pondering why she was doing so, and returned her fingers to inside her panties. The naked images of Samantha were entirely based on imagination, as Andrea had never seen Samantha in the nude before, with the two girls never sharing gym class. Thinking about Adam's possible crush on Holly, she bet that her brother wished he could have seen what she saw a few weeks ago in the girls' change-rooms after gym class.

Holly had come in to get changed for track practice, and out of scientific curiosity rather than sexual desires, Andrea had stolen a glance at Holly as the girl took down her light blue full-brief panties and changed into sports briefs. Andrea was interested to see what color Holly's pubic hair was, and soon received her answer when she saw the luxurious triangle of white curls that covered the pretty albino girl's pubic mound.

In his own bedroom along the hall, Adam lay in bed with a massive erection that he grasped in his hand, images of Holly racing through his mind. Some were romantic ones. He fantasized about them going to prom together, not that they were allowed, Adam dressed in a tuxedo, Holly in a pretty floral dress that accentuated her white features. He saw them in the park, out on a rowboat on the lake, Adam rowing while Holly sat wearing a summer dress, a large hat on her head protecting her from the sun. He imagined the dog from this morning running at the hapless Holly, Adam rescuing her and taking her to safety, Holly calling him 'her hero' and planting a big kiss on his lips.

Then his fantasies jumped several years further ahead. Adam saw himself getting down on one knee and proposing to Holly in a fancy restaurant. He saw their wedding day, Holly dressed in a beautiful white dress. He saw them decorating their first home together, Holly looking great even in an old shirt and jeans while they were painting. He saw Holly pregnant with their first child, and then several years ahead of that having a son and daughter, with Holly's distended stomach evidence that they would be parents again soon.

Adam's fantasies returned to the present day. He saw Holly on the bed, barefoot and removing the pretty blue dress she wore earlier. Now dressed in a white bra and panties, Holly removed first her bra to show her pale 18-year-old breasts, and then her panties, showing off white pubic hair and the lips of her vagina. Holly climbed into bed with Adam, displaying the pale cheeks of her bare bottom as she did so. Adam took Holly's willow-like figure in his arms and they made out for 15 minutes of passion, before she opened her legs and he entered her, the hot interior of Holly's tight vagina closing around his erection.

The rush of semen that ejaculated from Adam's penis when he reached orgasm saw the end of his fantasy, and Holly vanished. Using tissues to clean the cum from his cock, Adam pulled up his pajamas and drifted off to sleep, reminding himself before this to flush the sticky tissues first thing in the morning, or if he got up in the night to pee.

Andrea had already fallen asleep, likewise having used tissues to clean pussy juice from her orgasmic vagina. The girl had reminded herself to flush the pussy-scented tissues if she visited the toilet in the night to pee, or first thing in the morning. Andrea had wondered before going to sleep if things would return to normal tomorrow and she would find Samantha irritating and not attractive at all, and her brother would behave normally again with Holly.

Or maybe, things were going to change forever from this point onwards?

END OF CHAPTER 1 – TO BE CONTINUED