Jehovah's Witness Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

"Oh come on, she's not that bad," said Andrea.

"Yes, she is," said Gabby. "Holly is okay, Samantha, not okay."

"Yeah, she's a bit naïve ..." Andrea began, but Rebecca cut her short.

"A bit naïve? That's like saying Alaska is a 'bit cold' or the Sahara desert is a 'bit warm'."

"Maybe Samantha will surprise all of us one day?" suggested Andrea.

"She never fails to surprise me, and that's the problem," said Gabby. "Is she deaf? Can't she hear what she's saying?"

The girls went into the change-room, and Andrea felt herself getting hotter and hotter as they got undressed to change into their gym clothes. With their shoes, socks, sweaters, tee-shirts and skirts removed, Andrea, Gabby and Rebecca were now all barefoot in their underwear.

In unison, the teenagers removed their bras and stood with their bare breasts exposed, Andrea feeling her pussy tingling at Rebecca's perfect, rounded C-cup breasts, and Gabby's B-cup breasts, the same color as her mocha-colored Latina skin, with dark nipples and areole. Then down came the girls' panties, exposing Andrea's triangle of blonde pubic hair. The curls of Rebecca's brown pubic hair that covered her mound and crotch were a delight to Andrea's eyes, as was the dark pubic hair that grew in abundance over Gabby's pubic mound and between her legs.

Andrea deliberately waited a second until after her friends to get her sports clothes, so she could get a glimpse of the firm cheeks of their bare bottoms, then took her own clothes. The trio of teenagers bent over to pick up and put on their sports briefs, their legs slightly open to show their tight pink vaginas and further back their even tighter anal openings. Andrea, Rebecca and Gabby finished dressing, and made their way out to the sports field. The skies over Portland were still blue, but a build-up of clouds on the horizon indicated rain later in the day.

The girls were glad when the sun continued to shine throughout their class, and when they went back to the change rooms to shower, Andrea's pussy tingled in anticipation. As she unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties, she was just one of thirty eighteen-year-old girls doing the same. Surrounded by barefoot, nude nubile teens with bare breasts of different sizes, bare bottoms and bushes of pubic hair of various colors, Andrea stepped under the warm water pouring from the showerhead, the other girls likewise getting under the showers in the large open room.

Directly across from her were some of the cheerleaders; Chrissie, Courtney, Donna and Misty, all nude with Chrissie and Courtney's blonde pubic hair indicating that like Andrea this was their natural hair color, and Donna and Misty sporting red and black pubic hair respectively.

Rebecca stood to Andrea's left and Gabby to her right, thoroughly washing the sweat from their bodies with plenty of soap, cupping water to wash between their legs and between the cheeks of their bottoms. Andrea did the same, needing far more water when washing her pussy as she was so turned on, waves of pleasure pulsing from her clitoris and making her vagina wetter and wetter. The only thing to Andrea that would have made shower time hotter would have been the presence of Samantha, her beautiful black body naked under the showers with the rest of them.

Showers finished, the girls got towels and went to dry off, Andrea observing Rebecca drying her pubic hair with her towel, then Gabby did the same. Andrea followed suit, some wet pussy juice getting onto the towel when it made contact with Andrea's vagina.

The girls all dressed, and with school out for the day, Andrea said goodbye to Rebecca and Gabby before going to catch the bus. The Oregon skies had turned gray, and Andrea felt a few large droplets fall as she waited at the stop. Two young men drove past, and seeing the pretty young blonde in a tight sweater and short bubble skirt, wolf-whistled her.

Andrea again felt hot between her legs at the attention she received from the guys, and confused, sat down on the bench. She was definitely not straight, if she was, she would not get such pleasure from observing girls naked and in their underwear. However, if she was a lesbian, she would not get turned on by guys, and her only sexual encounter in life to date was with a guy, which she really enjoyed. Was she bisexual? Possibly, although she was not about to discuss it with anyone. Andrea imagined going to her mother and saying, "Hey Mom, guess what? I'm bisexual." A stroke would be the most likely outcome of this.

*

Adam breathed heavily as he made his way up the path to the O'Brien house and rang the bell. After a few seconds, the door was answered by Holly. She was dressed as she was in school, in her white hooded jacket and pretty purple jeans, but had removed her sneakers and was barefoot. The teenager smiled, this making her pretty face even more beautiful, her purple irises sparkling through the thick lenses of her glasses.

"Hi Adam, how are you?" Holly greeted him, letting Adam inside the house.

"Hi Holly, great thanks," said Adam.

"Looking forward to economics?" she asked, leading him into the kitchen to get some water.

"Yes," said Adam. It was only half a lie. He was looking forward to spending time with Holly, but wished that economics were not a part of this.

Holly finished pouring the water, and Adam assisted her with taking the glasses upstairs. "Are your parents or Samantha here?" he asked.

"No," said Holly, shaking her head. "Dad is at work, Mom's visiting my aunt and Samantha's having a driving lesson, which means it is a good time to be away from the roads."

Holly and Adam both laughed, but a guilty expression came over Holly's face as she sat down on her bed. "I shouldn't laugh at Samantha struggling with learning to drive," she said. Holly indicated her glasses. "Without these, I would be the most hopeless driver on the road."

"I'm sure your eyesight isn't that bad," said Adam.

"Yes it is, it's terrible," said Holly. "I'm like Mr. Magoo's daughter." She reached up and removed them from her face, and handed them to Adam. "Try them on and see."

Adam put on Holly's thick-lensed glasses, and the room became a fuzzy blur, everything in it an ill-defined shape. "I can't see a thing," said Adam, handing the glasses back to Holly.

"That's right, so you can see how bad my eyes really are," said Holly. She replaced her glasses, and picked up the economics book. "Let's start here ..."

In class, Adam struggled to stay awake during economics, but when Holly explained things, it seemed so much clear and more logical, not to mention interesting. While Adam had to admit he was biased, Holly was very good, and clearly understood what she was talking about. They had been studying together for close to an hour, when Holly stood up. "I just need to go to the bathroom," she said, walking across the hall, closing and locking the door behind her.

Holly walked over to the toilet, lifted the lid, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them and the white, cotton full-brief panties with large pink flowers she was wearing down to her ankles, exposing her pubic mound covered in white curls of pubic hair and her bare bottom. The teenager sat down on the toilet, her knees together, her bare feet poking out under the hems of her purple jeans and began to urinate, the sound of her pee stream echoing around the bathroom. Unwinding some toilet paper, Holly opened her legs to wipe her wet vagina, and remained sitting on the toilet to relieve the uncomfortable feelings in her back passage. When Holly unwound more toilet paper, she felt the soft white toilet tissue tickling her vagina as she wiped herself, and the girl squirmed on the toilet seat, her toes clenching on the tiled floor at the pleasurable feeling.

Continuing to use the toilet, Holly looked down at her jeans, panties and bare feet and thought about Adam. She had known him all her life and always thought he was handsome, and while he was always nice to her, he never seemed interested in her that way. Now, and she was not entirely sure as she had never had a boyfriend or been permitted to date in her life, it seemed like Adam had a crush on her the way he was behaving. Holly told herself she must be mistaken; nobody would ever have a crush on skinny, sickly, albino Holly, with her thick glasses and bad asthma problems, much less a good-looking guy like Adam.

In any case, Holly told herself as she again advanced the toilet roll, it may never happen as her parents strictly controlled both her and Samantha's personal lives even though the girls were both eighteen. With a daughter who was pathologically naïve, and another who had health problems that had earned the taunts of many bullies in her life to date, their parents were very protective, and while neither Holly nor Samantha had been asked out on a date yet, their parents would either refuse or strictly control the situation even if they did give permission.

In the bedroom, Adam listened in amazement as he heard Holly peeing, the sound echoing as had been the case with Samantha when she used the same toilet the other day. He reminded himself that he shouldn't be listening to this, but it was impossible not to hear, unless he picked up Holly's Walkman and put it on. Adam found it hard to believe that Holly, the girl he had a crush on and occupied so many of his thoughts was partially naked across the hall, her cute jeans and panties down around her ankles, her bare bottom on the toilet seat, so close to him and yet so far away.

When Adam heard Holly unwinding toilet paper for the first time, he expected her to flush the toilet and return, but when she remained in the bathroom and he heard her unwinding toilet paper from the roll again, he realized she might take a little longer. His mind remained fixated with Holly's panties, and then the thought came to him that he was in her bedroom. Holly was on the toilet, none of her family was home and there was her chest of drawers. Could he find some of Holly's pretty little panties in there? He could take a peek, and nobody would ever know. His conscience told him not to, but with a massive erection, Adam's sexual desires got the better of him, and he walked over to the chest of drawers.

Opening the top drawer, Adam struck gold straight away; this was indeed Holly's underwear drawer. It was well organized; in the center were two of her B-cup bras, one white and one pink. Adam thought about Holly putting them on, encasing her bare breasts and fastening them at the back. To the right was something way more private; a white plastic packet with mauve flowers and "16 Adhesive Panty Pads" prominent on the front. One of the white, feminine, rectangular objects was visible in the open packet, and feeling guilty about seeing Holly's sanitary napkins, Adam turned his attention to the left side of the drawer. There they were. Several pairs of Holly's full-brief cotton panties. Adam's erection throbbed in his underpants.

With trembling hands, Adam reached into the drawer and felt the softness of the pair of Holly's panties that were at the top of the pile. These panties were white with big pink flowers, identical to the ones Holly was wearing today, but Adam of course had no way of knowing this. He stroked the cotton and looked at the pair next to them, pure white panties. Adam took these panties in his left hand, and the flowery ones in the right and felt the double-cotton of the saddles, imagining these panties covering Holly's crotch.

Hearing Holly unwinding toilet paper three times in a row, Adam guessed that the girl might be close to finished, and this was confirmed a few seconds later when the sound of Holly putting down the lid and flushing the toilet was audible. Adam hastily put Holly's panties back in the drawer and shut it, sitting back down to conceal his erection. He heard Holly wash her hands, then she returned adjusting her panties through her jeans.

"How have you been going reading those case studies?" asked Holly.

"Um, really good, thanks Holly," said Adam, frantically trying to pick up where they had left off.

"I might give you a quick test to see if you've really been studying," smiled Holly. She lay on the bed on her stomach, her knees at a 90-degree angle, swinging her bare feet back and forward, looking through the text-book.

Adam's erection subsiding was not made easy by Holly's nubile little figure on the bed in front of him, her pretty face with her cute glasses smiling, her jeans showing off her shapely bottom and legs, her white bare feet in the air, but economics helped somewhat, and when the study session was over and it was time to go home, Adam could stand without embarrassment.

"Thank you so much, Holly," said Adam, as they went downstairs.

Holly smiled. "It's my pleasure."

"You should teach the class," said Adam. "You really made it sound straight-forward and interesting."

Holly smiled shyly and blushed. "I don't know about that."

It was raining heavily now, and Adam put up his umbrella as he exited the house. "Well, thanks again Holly, and I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow Adam," said Holly, giving him a wave as she closed the door. Adam almost danced to the bus stop, such was his delight at spending the afternoon studying with Holly. And tomorrow he would see her again at school, then again at the O'Brien's house when they went to bible study with their parents.

*

During this time, Andrea had been studying at the library with a trio of girls she knew from the local Catholic school. These were Morgan, a tall, pretty girl with long red hair; Michelle, a pretty and petite Asian girl with long black hair and Nicola, a beautiful, dark-haired Italian-American girl. Like Andrea, these girls were all aged 18, and seniors. Their uniforms were immaculate; dark blue blazers and matching ties, a blue tartan skirt with a white blouse and on their feet black Mary-Jane shoes with white ankle socks.

As usual, her mother disapproved of Andrea being friends with girls who attended Catholic school, but Andrea didn't care; in fact the more it annoyed her mother, the better it was.

"Oh, you're reading that book," said Morgan, looking at the cover in distaste. "How are you finding it?"

"Boring as boring," said Andrea.

"I thought so too," said Morgan. "I might buy a copy if I suffer from insomnia."

"It put me to sleep," said Michelle, "and normally, I love to read."

"I rented the video," confessed Nicola, "but even that was boring, and as it turned out, quite different from the book, so I got a D for the assignment."

The girls laughed and continued to study, talking about movies, music and fashion that interested them. Andrea felt a bit left out when Morgan, Michelle and Nicola discussed their upcoming prom, but did not let it bother her too much. They finished their study session, and all four required a visit to the ladies' room before heading home.

Andrea followed the three girls to the bathroom, admiring their fine figures in their Catholic school uniforms. Several weeks ago, she had seen far more of them, when the high school and the Catholic school had a combined sports event. All the girls participating had had to shower together afterwards, and Andrea had seen Morgan, Michelle and Nicola nude. Water had cascaded down Morgan's fair skin, over her D-cup breasts and to her red pubic hair and shapely bare bottom. Likewise, Michelle's little A-cup breasts, her neat black pubic hair and bare bottom had looked great covered in water and soap, as had the swarthy skinned breasts and buttocks of naked Nicola, a forest of dark curls over her mound and between her legs. When the three girls emerged dripping wet from the showers that day, they had bent over in unison to pick up their towels, their vaginas and their tight anal openings visible from behind. Andrea felt her vagina buzzing at the memories.

The female bathroom contained four toilet cubicles, all vacant, and the girls went into each of them and closed and locked the doors behind them. They lifted their skirts and pulled down their panties to their ankles, sitting on the toilets with their shoes, socks and panties visible under the doors and partitions, Andrea's white sneakers contrasting with the Mary Jane shoes the Catholic girls wore.

The sound of the four girls urinating filled the bathroom, and this was replaced by the intermittent sound of them unwinding toilet paper from the roll holders in their stalls as they continued to sit on the toilets. They continued to talk amongst themselves, and as Andrea looked down at her panties, like at school with Gabby and Rebecca, could not resist taking a peek at her friends' panties under the stalls.

Accidentally-on-purpose dropping some toilet paper on the floor, Andrea leaned forward to pick it up and glanced under the partition of her stall. Her eyes took in three pairs of Mary-Janes, three pairs of white ankle socks and three pairs of lowered panties. Morgan's panties were white like Andrea's, Michelle's white with blue flowers and Nicola's light blue with pink elastic. Sitting up again, Andrea felt wetter and wetter between her legs, and her face went pink.

Andrea was the first to finish. She stood up, pulled up her panties, and flushed the toilet. As she washed her hands, Michelle flushed the toilet and emerged to wash hers too, the girl adjusting her panties through her skirt. They waited, and a minute or so Nicola flushed the toilet and the door to her stall opened, the girl washing her hands.

The door of Morgan's toilet stall remained closed and locked, the trio waiting and waiting, before finally Nicola spoke up. "Hey Morgan, what's taking so long?"

They heard Morgan unwinding more toilet paper, and her sarcastic reply, "What do you think is making me take so long?"

"We'll miss the bus, the way you're going," said Michelle.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, I'll be finished soon," said Morgan.

The girls continued to wait, and then Nicola said, "Are you sure you're okay in there?"

"Just hang on will you?" asked Morgan impatiently. They heard her advancing the toilet roll several times, and then she flushed the toilet, pulling up her panties and emerging, washing her hands.

"It's just like at home, with my parents, six brothers and sisters and grandparents," complained Morgan. "Every time I'm on the toilet, I have people knocking on the door to ask me questions. I'm like, 'I'm happy to answer your question when I'm not in the bathroom, but please can you leave me in peace and privacy when I'm sitting on the toilet?'"

"Well, the amount of time you take in the bathroom Morgan, they probably don't get any other time to ask," laughed Nicola.

Morgan also saw the funny side and laughed, and the girls exited the ladies' room and packed up their books. The rain outside was heavy, and a blocked drain had caused a large puddle between the library exit and the bus stop. There were equally large puddles to the side, and they were going to get very wet shoes walking through there.

Reaching down, the four girls all removed their shoes and socks, wading barefoot through the puddles to the bus stop. Getting under cover, Morgan took a washcloth from her purse and dried her bare feet, passing it down to Michelle, then Nicola and finally Andrea. The teenagers put on their socks and then their shoes, caught the bus, and bade each other goodnight at their respective stops.

In bed that night, Adam masturbated under the covers, a certain young albino beauty by the name of Holly the star of his sexual fantasies. In the next room, the index finger of Andrea's right hand was deep inside her vagina, circling her clitoris. A cast of attractive female characters; Gabby, Rebecca, Morgan, Michelle, Nicola and the cheerleaders filled her mind's eye; however when she reached orgasm, the star of the grand finale was the naked figure of Samantha.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers