Jehovah's Witness Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

*

The following morning, Andrea wore jeans and a sweater to school, her mother's comment upon leaving for work being, "Don't you think those jeans are a bit tight?"

Arriving for school with Adam, Andrea again saw her brother's face light up when Holly, dressed in nicely in a blue shirt, and a short skirt, stirrup pants and flat-heeled shoes, all black in color, stood at her locker getting text books and files sorted out for the day.

Andrea thought to herself, "Please don't go running at her Adam, and probably scaring the poor girl." Adam was making his way over to the object of his desires, when she put the file she was looking at under one arm, and fumbled for her asthma inhaler. Trying to get it out of her purse, the file slipped out from under Holly's arm, and in her desperation to catch it, the girl lost her balance and went sprawling. Holly's glasses came off, fortunately not breaking when they hit the ground, and her inhaler went flying out of her hand. The file flew open and Holly's notes went everywhere.

Being separated from her inhaler when she was wheezy, and without her glasses, Holly began to fret, tears welling in her eyes. Seeing how distressed she was, Adam ran forward, put out his hand, and guided Holly onto the bench, picking up her glasses and her inhaler, placing the glasses on the bridge of her nose, and the inhaler in her hand.

"Thank you so much Adam," said Holly, adjusting her glasses and taking a puff of Ventolin. "That's my worst nightmare, not being able to find my inhaler without my glasses." She looked at the floor, and her papers flying everywhere. "And that's my other worse nightmare," she lamented.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I'll take care of it," said Adam, jumping to his feet and rescuing the papers, which were blowing around in the breeze while Holly got her asthma under control.

"Thanks again," said Holly, as Adam got all of the paperwork together. "Now comes the fun part, sorting it out into order again."

"We've got a while until first period, why don't we go to the cafeteria, and I'll give you a hand?" suggested Adam.

"As long as that's okay with you," said Holly.

"Of course it is," Adam assured her. "I mean, we have economics first up together anyway."

Adam took Holly's books, and walked with her along the corridor, full of triumph. It may not have been one of the world's greatest rescues of all time, but he had helped out Holly, and now he got to spend some more time with her. Again, he wished he could take hold of Holly's hand, but again, Adam knew this was not possible, at least not at this stage.

Beside Adam, deep inside Holly's underwear her nipples and her vagina tingled at how this great looking guy she had known for years was paying her so much attention, and being so nice to her. She felt the saddle of her panties getting damp, and day-dreamed of what things would be like if they really were boyfriend and girlfriend.

At the locker area, Andrea went through her books, shaking her head at the way her brother had rescued the damsel in distress. She paid little attention when the sound of a toilet flushing was audible from the girls' room, followed by running taps, but Andrea certainly paid attention when it was Samantha that emerged.

Samantha wore a dark blue tracksuit top and matching track pants, with a hairband this same color and white sneakers on her feet. "Hi Andrea!" she called, giving her a huge wave and running over.

"Hi Samantha," said Andrea.

Samantha looked around. "Where's Holly?"

"She fell over and lost her glasses and inhaler, and dropped one of her files," said Andrea. "Adam gave her a hand, and she was okay."

"Really, I missed all that?" asked Samantha. The girl again over-shared. "When we got to school, I had a bathroom emergency, and really had to run for the toilet to have a poo-poo. I didn't hear anything in the girls' room. Talking about your brother and my sister, have you noticed that Adam has been really nice to Holly these last few days?"

"As a matter of fact, I have," said Andrea. She feigned ignorance. "Why do you think that is?"

Samantha's eyes went wide. "I think Adam has been reading his bible ahead of the convention, and being extra super special nice to Holly from interpreting Jehovah's word. It's only just over a week to convention now. I can't wait, I keep counting down the days. I'm sure you do too?"

"Yes, I can't wait," said Andrea, playing along to be polite.

"Maybe Adam will be super special nice to us, just like he is to Holly?" Samantha suggested.

"Maybe." Andrea hoped, more than anything else in the world, that Adam was not 'extra super special nice' to her in the same way he was to Holly. As siblings, this would be a deeply disturbing prospect. Andrea again looked at Samantha, and realized that the girl honestly believed what she said, that Adam had been reading the bible, and was being nice to Holly because of a passage of the scriptures he had read.

Part of Andrea wanted to sit Samantha down and explain, "My brother has a crush on your sister, and from what I saw this morning, it may not be one-sided. Adam wants to take Holly out on dates, he wants to hold hands with her, to kiss her on the lips, and make out. He wants to take Holly into the bedroom, get undressed and get into Holly's bra and her panties. He wants to see your sister's boobs, her pubic hair, her bottom, her vagina and her anus. He wants to insert his penis into Holly's vagina and move back and forward until they both have orgasms. He wants to go down on her pussy, and get her to perform fellatio on him. He wouldn't say no to Holly giving him a hand job, while he fingers her between her legs, followed by them jumping in the shower together."

However, Andrea did not say any of those things for three reasons. Firstly, it was way too disturbing to talk about her brother that way. Secondly, even if she did, a teacher would over-hear her, and she would end up in the vice-principal's office, and then detention with a letter to her parents. Thirdly, Andrea thought maybe it was better to leave the clueless Samantha in the dark, blissfully naïve to the way things worked in the real world.

Both Andrea and Samantha were starting the day with English, and the two girls walked to class together, Andrea tuning out as Samantha talked non-stop about the upcoming conference, a welcome to new congregation members on Saturday, and the bible study meeting tonight.

Instead, Andrea's attention turned to Samantha's bottom, the girl's plump buttocks looking most inviting through her track pants, her panty lines also visible. Andrea knew that one hard tug of Samantha's track pants would pull them down to her ankles, and she fantasized about doing just this; grabbing Samantha's pants and her panties, and yanking them down to her ankles so the teenager's bare black bottom and curls of black pubic hair were exposed in the middle of school. Andrea imagined what it would be like to part the cheeks of Samantha's bare bottom to expose her tight little anus, before inserting one of her fingers deep into Samantha's bowels, kneeling down and pulling Samantha's crotch to her face, eating out her pussy in front of the entire school.

It was enough to ensure Andrea endured English with a damp panty saddle, a fate shared with Holly further up the corridor in economics, the pretty petite albino stealing sideways glances at Adam, and thinking how great it was going to be, with such a great looking guy who seemed to like her at her parents' house tonight.

*

In the late afternoon, the Smith family were on their way to the O'Brien family house for bible study. Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien let them in, as they were the first to arrive. Samantha, who had changed out of the tracksuit she had worn to school, now wore jeans and a sweater. Her feet were bare, Andrea admiring the smooth black skin on top, and the soft pink skin on the underside of her toes and soles.

Holly wore the same clothes she had at school, but like her sister was barefoot, Adam loving the way the stirrups of Holly's leggings fit tight around the arches of her pretty feet. Andrea owned stirrup pants and often wore them barefoot around the house, but obviously as she was his sister he did not notice them in the same way.

The O'Brien girls behaved pretty much to form, Samantha throwing her arms around the Smith family, Andrea embracing her tightly so she could feel Samantha's tits pressed against her own, while Holly was more reserved in her greeting. Andrea, however, could not miss the shy little smile Holly gave Adam, the girl twirling a lock of her hair in her fingertips at the same time.

Everybody was setting up, and Adam and Andrea volunteered to go and collect the sodas from the storage room outside. Exiting the house through a sliding door, the twins' eyes were drawn to something that previously wouldn't have interested them all that much, but now it did very much so.

The object in question was the O'Brien's washing line. Mrs. O'Brien had obviously done a load of washing during the day, and now the family's clothes were hanging out, one family member's clothes on each of the four lines. To be specific, the whole clothes line and everything it contained did not interest them, with the teenagers not really noticing Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien's clothes. It was the clothes of their teenage daughters that interested them, and to be exact Holly's underwear to Adam, and Samantha's underwear to Andrea.

That the clothes for each teenager were on different sections of the line, and that Samantha's bras and panties were larger than Holly's, made it easy to tell them apart. The bras were interesting enough, covering Samantha's big black breasts and Holly's small white breasts when the girls wore them, but it was Holly and Samantha's panties that were more interesting.

All of Holly and Samantha's underpants were full-brief, cotton panties. However, they had a multitude of colors and designs for each girl. Both had some pure white, pink, blue, lemon, light green and lilac panties, and some floral designs were also evident. Holly had a pair of white panties with big pink flowers and another pair with smaller blue flowers, while Samantha was the inverse, having one pair of white panties with big blue flowers, and another pair with small pink flowers on the white fabric. Of the other white floral panties, Samantha had a pair with purple roses, while Holly had a pair with yellow roses. One pair of Holly's panties had polka dots the same colors of the rainbow, and Samantha had a pair with oranges and lemons as the print. Each girl also possessed a pair of panties with a sea-scape print; star-fish, sea-horses and shells covering the white cotton, with blue panty elastic around the legs and waist.

While getting the sodas, Andrea and Adam thought more and more about what Holly and Samantha's teen panties were used for. They pulled them up each day to cover their pubic hair, bottoms and private, feminine areas, the double-cotton of the saddles absorbing the moisture of their vaginas. They took them off when they changed their clothes, bathed or showered. When Holly and Samantha went to the toilet, they would be pulled down to around their ankles, and when the girls finished and stood up, they would pull them up again and adjust them around their pussies. When Holly and Samantha were having their periods, they would adhere sanitary pads to the saddles of their panties to wear for the duration of their time of the month.

Thinking about Samantha's panties made Andrea get damp in her own pink panties, while Adam felt his cock stirring in his underpants from looking at Holly's panties so much, but he was able to avoid getting a full-on erection. Taking the sodas back inside, Adam and Andrea saw that Holly and Samantha had put on shoes. The others arrived, and the bible study commenced for the next few hours, with a brief break for refreshments.

Adam got an unexpected pleasure, when Holly accidentally knocked some chips onto the floor. The girl retrieved a dustpan and brush and squatted down to clean them up. From his angle, Adam was able to see up her skirt, the lines of her panties, and far better the shape of her vagina, visible through the tight black fabric of her stirrup pants.

At the end of the evening, Mr. O'Brien said, "It will be a really big day for us on Saturday at Kingdom Hall, so any help would be appreciated."

"What can I do to help out?" asked Adam, seeing an opportunity to spend the day with Holly. He would have to go anyway, so working with Holly would be a bonus.

"Well, there's a lot to do catering wise, and Holly and I would appreciate some assistance there," said Mrs. O'Brien. "We need a strong young man to lift and carry things, that's for sure."

"Count me in," said Adam.

Andrea looked at Samantha. "Are you helping your mom and sister with the catering too?"

Samantha shook her head. "No, I'm handing out pamphlets and publications."

"I can help with that, if you would like," said Andrea.

"Excellent, it's good of you both to be so keen," said Mr. O'Brien.

Bill and Cindy Smith looked at their son and daughter, and then each other in puzzlement. Normally, it took a considerable effort and a debate to get them to help out at Kingdom Hall. Why were they so keen to help out on Saturday? Both parents thought that maybe the faith of their kids had improved, but were still suspicious, while Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien suspected nothing. It was only Andrea that knew that her brother had a thing for Holly, and her own lesbian fantasies about Samantha were a deeply locked away secret.

*

The week passed by, with Adam keeping up with his routine of walking Holly to her first class of the day, and they had lunch together in the cafeteria twice. Andrea, to the dismay of both Gabby and Rebecca, invited Samantha to their table a number of times, and both girls pondered what was up with their friend inviting a girl she had always been annoyed by into their group.

Saturday dawned to cloudy skies and a humid day. Andrea dressed in a pretty pink dress, a pink hair band giving her a prim and somewhat demure look. Arriving at Kingdom Hall, she and Adam saw that the O'Brien girls were dressed similarly. Samantha wore her lemon dress with a matching hair band, and Holly her pale blue dress, her white hair pulled back with a light blue headband.

Their panties even matched, something Andrea was able to observe when Holly and Samantha walked up the staircase together and saw that Holly was wearing light blue panties, and Samantha lemon panties. A person who took Andrea's place at the bottom of the stairs when the girl walked upstairs a couple of moments later would have seen that the cotton panties that covered her pussy and bottom were the same shade of pink as Andrea's dress.

Andrea worked with Samantha all day, handing out and talking about Jehovah's Witness literature, although she was more interested in the way Samantha's big breasts bounced up and down in her dress. Another thing that held her attention was the way her brother swooned over Holly, seemingly intent on capturing the title of America's greatest fawner. However, it was obvious that the girl was reciprocal to Adam, and although it was impossible to see Holly's eyes from a distance due to her thick glasses, Andrea saw her casting longing gazes at Adam several times during the day.

Samantha, as usual, missed the obvious, but on this occasion she was not alone. Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien, and Bill and Cindy Smith were so busy they seemed not to notice the interest their daughter and son respectively were showing in each other.

When the day was finished and everyone was cleaning up, Adam regarded Holly's petite little figure, and decided it was time to take the plunge. He wanted to ask Holly out on a date, but getting her alone was the hard part. Opportunity arose when they took out some trash needed to go out to the dumpsters, and while this was hardly romantic, it was possibly the only chance.

"I had fun today," Adam commented, throwing a large bag into the dumpster.

"So did I," smiled Holly.

Adam drew his breath and caught his nerve. "Um Holly, I was wondering if you would like to go out some time? To a movie or to lunch, or something?'

Holly smiled, delight filling her pretty face, this replaced with a look of uncertainty. "Thanks Adam, I'd love to go out with you, but there's a bit of a problem, or to be exact two problems."

"What are the problems?" Adam asked, hoping he could resolve them in some way.

"My parents."

"Oh, your parents," said Adam. "What if I spoke to them, asked for permission?"

"My parents are really protective of me, Dad especially," said Holly. "Even though I'm 18-years-old, they say that while I live under their roof, it's their rules. I can talk to them and try and convince them to let us go out together, but it may take some time."

"I understand," said Adam, hoping that Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien would see reason, and permit him and Holly to date.

"I think I might be able to convince my parents that we can go out together, but you know that they will watch me like a hawk, and we won't have much latitude?" said Holly.

"Yes, but I'll be on my best behavior," Adam assured her.

"There's one really good thing," said Holly. "My parents don't know about this yet, so as long as we're careful, we can have some fun." Holly fluttered her eyelashes through her glasses, and put a seductive smile on her pretty face as she walked over to Adam.

Adam leaned down so their faces were close together, and the teenagers kissed on the lips, shallow at first, but then with increasing passion as their tongues intertwined and they made out. Adam wrapped his arms around Holly's petite frame, and they continued to make out, Adam getting hard and Holly getting damp in her panties as her vagina responded.

The teenagers thought they were alone as they made out, but what they didn't know is that there was a witness to their romantic rendezvous. Fortunately, it was not either of their parents, nor Samantha, but Andrea, who had found a bag of trash that had been left behind and dutifully taken it out.

Turning the corner, she had seen her brother and Holly with their arms around each other, French-kissing deeply. Andrea had turned without detection, and returned inside. Adam was obviously happy with himself, Andrea thought. She doubted Mr. O'Brien would be very happy if he caught Adam and his teenage daughter making out together near the dumpster, but that was their problem if they got caught. Andrea was going to say nothing about what she had seen.

When Adam and Holly returned a minute or so later, both looked like cats that had got the cream, although dressed so smartly in his suit, and with pretty albino Holly looking prim with her glasses and nice blue dress, nobody could have dreamed what they had been doing.

Adam felt like he was going to implode from happiness. When returning from outside, he had taken Holly's hand in his, and when out of view of any others, they had walked hand in hand. While holding hands was relatively minor, it gave him such a thrill.

Andrea wasn't as happy. Adam liked Holly in a normal, heterosexual way and even if her parents were protective of her, they could hardly be totally surprised that a guy would want to date their 18-year-old daughter. And more big ticks in Adam's favor was that he was obviously a Jehovah's Witness, and Holly liked him.

For Andrea, things were way more complicated. Did Samantha even think about sex at all? She doubted it. And Andrea could hardly go up to Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien and say, "Guess what, I like your other daughter sexually. I want to get into Samantha's panties, perform lesbian sex acts on her, and then get her to do the same to me." Mr. O'Brien would probably drop dead from a heart attack, and Mrs. O'Brien committed to a mental institution in a catatonic state.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers