Jelly from the Springtime of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya took another bite, then a third before all pretense was gone and she was cramming the slice into her face. Jelly was getting on her lips and cheeks, but she made sure not to miss a morsel as her fingers lovingly caressed her face.

"Do you want a slice or not?" She began to spoon much more than the first helping onto another piece before holding it out to him.

Haru reached for bread and then hesitated. Why was he doing this? Did he really think this jelly was going to magically make him younger? Even if he did, what did he have to lose? It was not like it had made Maya into some sex-crazed lunatic and if it made him feel a little better where was the harm?

The first taste of the jelly reminded him vaguely of raspberries. As he chewed, a warmth spread through him. The second bite tasted better than the first. Some of the sweet gelatin hit the back of his hand and he lifted it to his lips without a second thought.

Looking across the table, Maya was enjoying her own jelly heavy slice. Bright red drops were falling onto her t-shirt as she ate with a satisfied smile on her face. As Haru finished eating his slice, he leaned over the table and sucked one of the globs off her. She moaned even louder at that and actually stopped her assault on the loaf and jar to enjoy the feeling of Haru licking the jelly off of her.

She shed her jacket the moment she had finished her second slice and then lifted the hem of her shirt to pull it over her head. She was wearing a sports bra and it seemed like she was being squashed by it a little more than normal. Maya had never been particularly well endowed, but now lightly freckled boob was peeking out from either side of the shoulder straps as well as under the band.

In a panic, Haru got up and looked around, but the rest area was well and truly empty and where they were sitting was out of view from the trail. If anyone did come in their direction, there would be a moment's warning.

"What's wrong, Haru-love? Didn't you always say you wanted to do this?"

"I...that is..." He took a seat on the bench next to her. Straddling the planks of wood, he scooted closer until he was squeezing her between his knees.

Maya dolloped even more jelly on her third slice, not even bothering to spread it around as it jiggled on the bread. The red goo got everywhere as she took a bite and Haru felt compelled almost to stoop and lick it off her cleavage. The combined taste and smell made his body tingle from the overwhelming sensations.

She kept eating, dropping glob after delicious glob on herself and Haru was unable to stop from sucking it up. In the back on his mind, this was potentially disastrous. With how things had been, it would not take much for this to turn into a full blown, hour long session. Even as he continued to lick her sticky skin, he reached for the jar. It took everything he had to pick up the glass vessel and put the lid back on.

"Aww," Maya pouted like a teenager as she sat back. "I was just getting warmed up."

Feeling mischievous and bolder than ever, he licked a glob off the corner of her mouth before pulling her into a kiss. Their tongues rolled around each other and Haru relished the trace of flavor. As his fingers rubbed her back, he could swear her felt her hair tickling his knuckles, but that would mean it grew nearly three inches in the last twenty four hours.

He tangled his hands into her locks to confirm they were real and then had the idea to take advantage of her new growth. Pulling softly, her broke their kiss. Maya arched back as she leaned into the dominant move, which only made him pull harder.

She gasped and then moaned, putting her hand on his knee for balance. "Oh? Are you feeling dominant now? Just a little jelly and you think you can keep up with me?"

Haru grinned and bent down. His teeth brushed her neck, eliciting another moan.

"Yes, that's it. Mark me, tell the world I'm yours forever."

When had she started enjoying dirty talk? Regardless of the answer, it pulled at something within and he shifting his grip on her hair to his left hand. His right gripped her throat, his fingers pressing gently against her vein. "All in good time, light of my love." He moved closer to whisper right against her ear. "Why don't we go back and pick this up in the bathroom?"

"The bathroom? Not the bed?"

"We need to clean up after this, might as well make use of that huge tub."

He looked down at the already half empty jar. How had they eaten so much of it? What was that going to do to them? He could feel the unfamiliar arousal tugging at him, trying to persuade him that fucking his wife silly in the park while choking her was a perfectly acceptable thing to do. He was acutely aware of how far down his thigh his hard cock seemed to stretch. "Do you have more of this back the house? I want to...use it for dessert."

He could feel her actually shudder in response. "Oh, I have something better."

-*-

Maya could hardly contain herself as they walked back, she had never been so on fire as she was at that very moment. The jelly tasted even better fresh and there were those cartons of berries back at Jules' place which she imagined would be like ambrosia.

And Haru! He had been all over her back there. Remembering the feeling of him turning the tables and dominating the moment for once made her clench in ways that made her bite her lip to keep from moaning. She had not missed the tent in his jeans when her stood up either. That was probably what he had shouted about this morning.

Which meant that, yes, she was to some extent exuding whatever about the jelly made her feel so WONderful. She wondered if it was a permanent thing or just a side effect from how much she had consumed recently.

The walk back was more of a jog as Haru kept up with her pace. She noticed more jiggle with each heavy step, and could not wait to get home to see what the seemingly magical fruit had done to her now. Their speed, combined with it being downhill, got them back to her sister's in half the time.

They were both panting as they sat to pull off their hiking boots, but Maya did not feel at all exhausted by what should have been a taxing day. Haru pinched her ass and she returned the favor by nibbling his neck. Was this them now? Adults in their late forties acting like a freshman couple?

Without warning, Haru swept her off her feet. She started laughing as she threw her arms around his neck and showered his face in kisses.

"I didn't expect you two...back...so soon." Jules had come around the corner with a ladle in one hand and a pepper shaker in the other. "Wow. That's impressive, Haru."

"I'm just as surprised as you are."

"Ah, right. Well, I realized I forgot somezing back in town. So, I'll be going zen," she said it with a wink and Maya chuckled. Her kid sister was always amazing, as was her husband as he carried her upstairs. He set her down in the bathroom and started the water.

While she waited for the tub to fill, she stepped over the the mini-fridge and pulled out the cartons. Opening one, she popped one of the berries into her mouth. Almost at once she felt warm. The burst of flavor was so intense she could not even put words to it.Then she bit into a seed and the sweetness made her knees shake and her breath catch.

She pulled her shirt off with numb fingers and was taken aback by how much her bust had enlarged. Cupping them through the sports bra, they were twice as big as the small handfuls they had been. The elastic band barely budged as she pulled on the shoulder straps to slide them off and it took a lot of effort to get over her bust. Eventually though she got it off and her new tits dropped to her chest in a way that felt kind of good.

Her pants were tighter than she remembered, but not nearly to the extreme her boobs had been. As she pulled her panties down, she realized something was off. She could actually see her clit rising above her mons, like it was considerably swollen. Touching it made her gasp in pleasure.

From just that brief contact, something within began to change. The heat radiating through her body focused on between her legs. She could feel her labia begin to swell as her clit's length continued to increase. It was the size of her thumb now as it twitched in time with her pulse and her labia were so swollen it looked like she had balls, even though the growths were considerably more plush.

Haru's arms appeared around her waist and his teeth scraped the nape of her neck.She could feel his erection through his pants as it throbbed against her naked butt. Goddammit she wanted that cock inside her.

"So what was this thing that was better than more of the jelly?" He asked as his lips brushed her ear.

"See that basket?"

"Yeah, with the blackberries?"

"They're what make the jam and they feel even better."

Haru reached, pressing his naked chest to her back in the process. She realized her was breathing heavily as he lifted the berry. Though she knew he probably wanted a taste, her body moved on its own to arch against him so that he could drop it in her open mouth. Instead, he looked right at her as he took a big, juicy bite.

She could feel him warming against her. There was a subtle growing softness to his chest. His soft tummy throbbed as his abdominals began to contact. So he was changing, too! That was so exciting she let a particularly deep moan escape her throat.

"Oh? Did you want some?"

"Yes, please."

"Say ah!"

She opened her mouth and he dropped the other half into it. She felt her body heat up once more. This time however, it was more general and she did not notice any changes beyond the fact that she could almost feel the air moving around her.

"The bath's almost drawn. Why don't you bring those and we'll feast in the tub?"

"Not just yet," she said as she turned around. She did not have to look up nearly as much to meet his eyes. "I wanted to apologize."

"For what? Not telling me that you felt years younger because of something you were eating?"

"When you say it like that..."

"It's all water under the bridge, love. I know now and, frankly, it was a great surprise. Now," he bent and put his shoulder to her stomach. She knew what was coming and jumped into it as he lifted her over his shoulder like a duffel bag. The feeling of his shoulder muscles shifting against her as he adjusted his grip was almost as good as kisses. When had he gotten so strong?

Haru turned and she scooped up the berries. He carried her to the tub and set her in the warm, surging water. The sensation of the jet crashing into her body was almost more than she could bear.

As if hearing her thoughts, Haru turned them down so they were merely soft currents under the water. She rolled over the tub, relishing the feeling of her larger, more sensitive boobs rubbing against the smooth side. Crossing her arms on the lip, she watched him take off his pants.

His butt was surprisingly round as he slid his waistband down, the flesh mushrooming over the edge the same way her boobs had. Just how much had the mystical fruit affected him? When he turned, she gasped. He had to be more than seven inches long. She licked her lips in anticipation. However, instead of joining her in the tub, he stood over her with first basket of berries.

"I know you want these," he said pointedly eating one while looking at her. She could swear his erection got bigger. His core a bit tighter and wider. "But I haven't heard you say just how much."

He ate another and saw his chest throb. His pectorals rising over the rest of his torso like a small cliff. He made a face after he finished chewing, his head tilting to one side like he was unsure about something.

"Haru-love, I would do anything for my share of those berries and I love you dearly, but if you keep them from me...I will hurt you."

Her husband looked at the berries and then her. He knelt next to the tub, bringing the scent their juice closer. He picked up one of the berries and offered it to her. She went to reach for it when he pushed it between her lips. Then a second and a third. Her mouth was stuffed with fruit and two of his fingers. The sweet taste was incredible. Her eyes rolled back and her hips began to thrust against the jet blowing between her legs.

As juice ran down her chin and throat into the tub, she could feel her clit continuing to change. Its shape was becoming more and more like a penis with every second. It flopped with each increasingly more forceful thrust.

To his credit, Haru waited until she had emptied her mouth before pulling his fingers out. When he did, she realized his skin had a green cast to it, like the stem of a plant. In a weird way it explained her evolving hermaphroditism. After all, many plants had both sex organs. Granted, yes, the idea that she was turning into some plant person was absurd, but after everything else that had happened...

With her libido overpowering her want for more fruit, she hauled her upper body out of the water at attacked Haru's erect cock with her mouth. His skin was very warm and quite sweet. Almost like the fruit.

She ran two fingers down his length as she slowly swallowed more of him. He put the carton down and wrapped his hands into her hair like he had at the picnic table. He pulled gently, but firmly. Convincing her to go further. She went to cup his balls and realized that there was something else going on between his legs. Rising from his taint was a soft, squishy mound, almost like the beginnings of a vulva.

Tapping his hands to get him to release her, she pulled off his length with a satisfied sigh. "Haru-love. You should eat another berry."

"I don't know. I'm feeling really weird after those few I had already."

Her brow came down and she actually felt a growl in her throat. "Eat. Another. Berry."

"Make me."

She was out of the tub in a flash, surprising even herself. Pinning him to the tile took almost no effort. Had she gotten that much stronger? His wrists felt smaller in her grasp. Was she growing?

"Maya, what the hell is going on? Why do you have a cock?"

She looked down and realized the extent of her transformation. Rising against her pelvis was an average sized member with a bright pink head. She could feel Haru's much bigger, thicker shaft throbbing between her butt cheeks. Oh how she just wanted to slide back and impale herself on it, but there was something she wanted to do first. She had to know Haru was on board with this before they both ended up futanari.

"For the same reason you're about to have a pussy, Haru-Love."

With a little effort she wedged his arms under her knees and she twisted around to the get the carton. Only a few pieces of fruit remained, but fortunately there was another whole helping on the counter.

"I don't understand, why are we changing like this? What on Earth has the ability to do this? Are we hallucinating?"

"If we are, don't you want to see how far the rabbit hole goes?" She shook the box, setting off a jiggle on her chest that Haru's gaze was drawn to at once. His tip actually tapped the small of her back as he twitched, setting off a cascade of moans and a clenching that nearly crushed the plastic box.

Haru looked up at her with an expression that was a strange mix of concern and roguish mirth. Somehow she could tell he knew that her libidio was on overdrive, but was still worried about what was going to happen. He wanted to fuck nearly as bad as she did though and that along with the berries' effect was winning him over to her side.

"Well? Do you want one or shall I eat the rest and go on a trip by myself?"

"Okay fine, I'll take one," he said before sticking his tongue out. She dumped the remaining few into her mouth. He actually pouted about that and she could not help but lean down and kiss him as she chewed. The juice ran between them, rolling down his cheeks even as their kiss became more passionate. She freed his hands. They dug into her ass and lifted her up. The feeling of his tip pushing against her center was so desireable that she was quivering against him.

Slowly, inch by inch she worked him into her as their kissing became affectionate biting. She felt a surge run through Haru against her skin and before she knew it, he was on top of her.

Her cute little cock flopped against her pelvis as he began to fuck her. The feeling of him sliding in and out was stimulating the growths in her labia. With each thrust her pussy was more plush as her strange hybrid sex began to awaken.

With her arms around his shoulders, she took stock of how much he was changing. His hair had grown considerably in the last few minutes and it feel around them in a curtain of brilliant red. His chest had continued to swell and she realized it was not that he was growing huge pectorals, but developing breasts. A patch of red hair was nestled at the top of his deepening cleavage. It was a smaller area, but no less thick as she dragged her hands down his neck to grab hold.

The feeling of tits bouncing against her wrists seemed to excite both of them because he picked up his pace. She felt herself sliding over the tile. She put her hands out to keep from being rammed against the tub and ended up bending upwards. In that position, he was hitting the back of her with each insistent thrust. Her moans became pleading screams pleasure racked her body.

He was grunting and groaning now, his breathing ragged even as he continued to speed up. The sound of their wet flesh smacking together echoed loudly in the bathroom, creating a melody with his and her passionate noises.

Finally, he thrust into her so hard she felt something within slip around him. "My-my- cervix! You're penetrating my cervix! Ow!"

He stopped moving, but she could feel him throbbing deep inside. Unbidden, her vagina pulled on him, burying his thick length deeper. The stretching sensation became less and less painful the longer they remained pressed together. He drew back a little and then groaned as a particularly powerful throb traveled up his shaft.

"Maya...I...so close..."

Haru began to move again, but now the feeling of him slipping in and out of her depths was more of a dull ache than a sharp pain. Which is when she started to feel the tingle and a familiar warmth. Was his body secreting the fruit's effects like her's had? Was this her own altered juices making her change inside? Whatever the cause, his deep penetrations were suddenly, intensely pleasurable and getting more so with each thrust.

She could feel drool rolling down her face as she moaned continuously. For the first time she was starting to hate how good the fruit made her feel and yet she was enjoying herself like never before. Struggling against the slick surface, she wedged her arms up to the lip of the tub. Now she was sitting on his lap effectively, her heels hugged his hips tight as she wrapped her legs around him. His thrusting grew even more powerful as he let gravity pull her suddenly down each time.

Between them, her transformed clit was actually starting to get hard as their bodies rubbed against it. The twitching within grew more pronounced. Was she about to cum? Haru had to be close. They had been going for nearly fifteen minutes now, yet it seemed like the opposite was happening.

Every few moments, he would gasp and she prepared herself for an impressive orgasm. Only it seemed like he just swelled larger instead. Each time he stopped like that, everything about him got a little bigger, a little more powerful. Maybe he needed more stimulation to make over the hump?

She cupped his handful of tit and sucked on his nipple. As if that were the key, his bucking became erratic but more powerful. They were moaning in unison now, both repeating the same half words as their over sexed bodies clamored for release.