Jelly from the Springtime of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed the tub and lifted her up onto the lip. Lifting one leg over his shoulder he plowed even deeper into her. This also put her within arms reach of the other box. Her lust addled mind reached for them and began to stuff them into her mouth. At once her sensitivity shot through the roof and she collapsed back into the tub, sliding off Haru in the process. She got her hands and knees under herself just as she felt Haru join her.

Leaning on the far lip, she offered her plump ass and he took no time in getting back to pounding her. Only now her cock was thumping into the side of a seat and her bigger again tits were sliding the side of the tub.

The carton was placed on her back. She could feel Haru grabbing fruit out of it with the same ferocity she had. With each smack of his lips, he spread her a little more. With each gulp there was more of him smacking into her ass. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew this was insanity, but the reality of them both growing was so...hot.

Haru finally let out a bellow that was following by the feeling of something shooting deep inside her. She felt her own shaft twitch and release. The water started to turn purple. She felt him pull out and tumble backwards. He remained seated and she did not blame him.

Relaxing down in the churning soup of their juices, she left her chin resting on the tub. She reached down to feel her new appendage and it was surprisingly stiff. She also could only feel it with her fingers, it did not seem to have a sensation of being touched. Moving down to the base, she felt something snap. Suddenly her new shaft was breaking up in her gasp like it was powder. She stood up in a panic, brushing her exceedingly long hair back only to find her vulva exactly as she remembered it, if not a little more plush as it squished between her thighs.

Had her plant-based growth run its course? No, as she looked herself over it was obvious that she was still becoming even more plant from the leafy, scale-like growths that were starting to emerge on her hands and arms. There was a stinging on either side of her neck. Then a slithering feeling as multiple somethings began to grow from the base of her skull.

She reached back to grab one and it felt almost like a vine. Pulling it around she realized that was exactly what they were. Something about the powder had taken root elsewhere on her body.

"Fuckfuckfuck..."

Each tendril conveyed its own senses. Though she tried her best to shut them out, it was hard to ignore the feeling of warm water enveloping each of them. She started to gasp, like she was drowning and realized it was the vines. Unsure what else to do, she thought about them coiling up around her and they twitched. Coughing as the feeling of water in her throat became more evident, she tried again to lift them out of the water. This time, they rose to wrap around her chest, shoulders, and arms. There were nine of them and she had no idea what she was going to do now.

-*-

Haru woke to Maya shaking him. They were still in the tub. His hands had not turned to prunes yet, so they could not have been in long. He blinked to adjust to the light in the room and then rubbed his eyes when he could not make out what was standing over him in the tub.

A woman who looked like a much bustier, much greener Maya was standing in the hip deep water. Her red hair was draped like a cape over her body. A cape long enough that several inches were floating on the water around her hips. Her cock was gone, which oddly made Haru sad, but it seemed like she had traded one oddity for several others.

It was not her hand on his shoulder, but a vine that looked a little like a snake.

"What the hell?"

"Haru, honey, something happened. I...I'm some kind of freak now."

Despite his panic, he held out his arms and Maya sat down next to him. The tendrils shifted as they coiled around her, but it sort of looked like she was wearing some kind of costume. Was this really all just a dream or had the fruit's effects been real?

"Just how much of the fruit did you eat?"

"I can't remember. I...I kind of lost myself there for a moment. I just wanted to cum, to feel that release."

"Okay, well, the effects can't be permanent, otherwise you probably would have turned into this a long time ago from how much you must have eaten."

"You're right. I just have to spend my anniversary indoors as some planty medusa woman. Things'll have gone back to normal by time we fly out."

"The sarcasm isn't helping."

"I know, I just..."

He cupped her chin and turned her face to his. There was a haunting, otherworldly beauty about Maya now. Her brown eyes were now gold coins floating in a shifting sea of deep green, but it was staring at two perfect gemstones. Her lips parted and Haru kissed her. She still tasted like he remembered, though how much of that memory was the plant's effects?

As their kiss stretched on, Haru felt his mind kind of going fuzzy. The fact that his wife had become some weird plant-woman was less and less of an issue in his awareness. His hand strayed to a tendril and stroked it like he would her hair. She made a noise that was almost a purr and pressed into him harder.

His penis twitched in the water and began to rise again. As his balls dragged against his crotch, he felt a tickling sensation. His free hand moved down and he found his fingers brushing a very tight slit. Even that discovery, which rationally should have caused panic was only a minor curiosity that made him make a confused noise.

"What's wrong?"

"I seem to have grown a vagina down here."

"Really?" Maya's hand splashed under the water and her fingertips were touching him a moment later, probing his new entrance. He watched one of the tendrils move down her submerged arm. Something rounded pushed against him and Maya let out a moan not unlike the one that issued from his lips when he slid in for the first time.

"That feels so good...I kind of want more."

Each of her vines uncoiled, their lengths moving towards him.

"It's okay," she said, as if trying to assure him that being restrained by your wife's new plant tenatcles was not a thing to freak out over. "I'll give you more."

They bound his wrists, his ankles, and his waist. As she lifted him out of the water, he felt the first stirrings of surprise in the last five minutes. How was she able to pick him up with just the tendrils? Were they not coming out of the back of her head? The one that had been pushing against his virgin center rose between her legs, looking far more phallic than it had a moment ago with a wide, flat head.

"Are you...are you going to be okay with this?"

"I mean, isn't this just really freaky sex? How do I know I'm not still hallucinating and your sister is helping you put me in some harness?"

She moved closer and hesitated on the edge. "Because this is real, Haru. It's real and I don't know what's going to happen. Even so, I'm excited. I've never felt so alive."

Something cracked in his mind, something rational. Like the smell and taste had wormed into the cracks in his mind and pried it open. All of a sudden he was incredibly horny. There was nothing he wanted more than to feel his wife's dick inside him.

"Maya...I..."

She started to pull away "I should've known-"

"No! I love you. Even now, I love you.I want you inside me. Make me yours..."

"Haru..."

"Please!"

"Okay, but I'll go slow. I have no idea what this is going to feel like for me either."

Maya pushing into him was the strangest thing Haru ever experienced. He had never even fathomed what this would feel like. She was already gasping just from having slid in two inches and there was much more to go.

The deeper she pushed, the more Haru realized how big around she was. It was the tentacle was thickening as it adjusted to being her dick. She had to be bigger across than he was now and who knew if she would stop growing?

"Ah! Yes! That's it, stretch me out!" He was almost ashamed of how vocal he was being, but it felt so good to voice his pleasure. Each time he did, Maya's eyes seemed to light up. One of her tendrils coiled around his balls and then up around his dick. It's grip shifted up and down his length, like she was rolling her fingers.

"You know what? I almost hope this is permanent. I feel so good getting done by you."

"Haru...uh...fuuck..." The force of her slow penetration increased, she was sinking into him faster now. She also seemed to be getting taller and more well built as muscle and curve alike ballooned. Her body was growing somehow.

A jet started to gurgle and he glanced over at the water line. Judging from the foam, nearly half the tube's contents had mysteriously vanished. Though he had a hunch there all the fluid had gone.

There was a soft pop inside that made him see white. Apparently he had a uterus in there somewhere. He could see the shadow of her girth as his tummy began to rise around her. She was already so deep and that was only half her length!

"I don't think I'm getting any deeper," her voice was deeper, a little booming. "Are you ready?"

"I..I think so."

Once she started moving, Maya's pace quickly ratcheted up. He groaned loudly as the feeling of his insides being stirred gripped him. All the way in and out, her thrusts grew faster each time. His voice was getting higher. He could feel something running down between his cheeks, probably a mix of his juices and her pre. Whatever it was, it tingled both inside and out. The more she rubbed it into him, the better her thrusts felt.

"Oh, yes, Maya! Fuck me, destroy me. I want to be only for you." Soon enough he was a gibbering mess. Half begging, half moaning as pleasure overran his mind. There was nothing besides the feelings of Maya thrusting into him and caressing his cock.

He did not realize her tentacles were lengthening, their coils growing to cover more and more of him. He did not realize the tub was drained or that he was three feet in the air. He could barely hear her own disheveled cries of pleasure.

When Maya began to come, his insides flooded and started to swell. His uterus expanded quickly, stretching his stomach out as veritable gallons of spunk were pumped into him by his wife. When she finally dropped to her knees, he looked like he was late term with twins, perhaps more. When Maya kissed him, everything felt perfect.

Then it was dark.

-*-

When they awoke again. Maya and Haru felt a jarring sensation. As one of them moved, the other did as well. As he raised his hands to look at them, two pair rose to his face. Scrambling to get out of the tub, they somehow occupied the same space. They had to stoop to look at themselves in the mirror as the vanity only came up to their stomach. A strongly-jawed face with four golden yellow eyes and thick, deep green lips looked back at them. Their skin was covered in a mottled pattern of light and dark greens.

"Are we one person now?" The voice that issued from their lips was two registers at once. A deep rumble and a light chime together, as if two people were speaking. "This is...certainly odd."

As they tried to stand up, they felt their tendrils helping them to their feet.

"This is not right...we need to...to..."

"To what?"

The man from the market stepped out of a doorway made of flower petals that appeared from nowhere. Only now he had three pairs of thin gossamer wings. "Come now, as the avatar of Lady Brigid's will I need you to get out there and usher in spring."

"Are we-"

The faerie snapped his fingers and their lips stuck together. "Tut tut tut. Spring. Now. Questions. Later. Rest assured, your services will be repaid. Now come..."

He turned and another doorway of petals opened. This one big enough for them to fit through. Unsteady, they managed to cross the threshold and found themselves in the middle of a clearing. A spring burbled to their left. There was only one peak above them to the right. A circle was cast on the ground, the dirt scorched into shimmering glass.

Outside of the circle, the faerie walked around them clockwise. He stopped every so often to mumble to a candle that then flickered to life.

"Okay! Come air, from the north. Bring with you the winds of inspiration to guide us." The candle at the far end of the clearing roared up as a stiff breeze filtered through the trees.

"Come earth, from the east. Bring with you the wisdom of a life long lived." The candle under the peak flared and the ground rose under it without breaking the circle somehow.

"Come fire, from the south. Bring with you the volition from the world's center." The next candle in the circle erupted and lava spattered the ground it. The hiss of the super hot stone made the still frozen ground hiss and pop.

"Finally, come water, from the west. Bring with you the first taste of life." Fog drifted towards them from among the trees.

"So mote it be. By my will, the four elements join in the circle to form a universe of life and power. Mother, Gaea, lend us some of your power so that we may welcome my Lady."

The circle began to glow. From each candle a curved line traced over the snow-covered ground. The quadruple spiral drew tight around them. As the lines of power touched them. A feeling of great purpose washed over them, taking with it the fear and doubt of what was happening.

The image of a woman with burning red hair appeared before them. A feeling of reverence rose from their heart and they bowed.

"Who art thou, mortal?"

"We're Maya and Haru."

"Mahayu? Well met and so mote it be."

"No, wait-" Maya and Haru felt their awarenesses begin to merge. It took only a moment and then there was less us and more I. From the sea of their shared minds, a new awareness rose.

Mahayu blinked and then realized she was naked before her goddess. Her lush, hermaphrodite body on display even through the ankle length drape of her hair. "Apologies, my lady. This evening was rather rushed."

"You are a creature of the wild, Mahayu. I do not expect you to conform to civilization. Your greeting is all I desire."

"If that is so, well met, my lady. Welcome home."

"It is good to be home and yet, I must take my leave. There are many who wish to welcome me home. Farewell, Mahayu. May you be blessed as you welcome spring."

"Farewell, my Lady."

Like she had came, Brigid vanished, leaving Mahayu with the mysterious faerie.

"So what have you summoned me for, Puck?"

"I just need you to find release into the brook over there. Bring about spring, Mahayu." He tossed a jar and she caught it. It was more nectar from the Spring Plant. She was almost to excited to open it. Finally getting the metal lid off, she swallowed down the mass of magical aphrodisiac.

Almost at once her vast shaft rose. She dropped to her knees next to the stream and began to stroke. Though she had done this before, the sensation felt new and intense. The first orgasm was only a small squirt a few minutes from when she started, but it was enough to get her body going. Just the smell of her seed was enough to activate the arousing nature of the fruit.

Her hands went to her hardening nipples as her tendrils began to attend to her shaft. The flow of her pre, mixed with her pulsing grasp was almost better than any mortal she could hope to bed. As she worked her nips, she could feel her breasts bloating from the blessing of her Lady. Drops began to roll over her fingers, making her tweaking even better as she slick skin rolled between her fingers.

The vines not occupied with her cock moved to other places they could be useful. They coiled around her bosom, cradling her expanding endowments as they spread further down her body. The other two pushed inside her in an alternating rhythm. For how long she remained like that, gently bucking into her writing grasp as she pleasured every inch of herself possible, she could not say. It felt like the night had wound on in that time. One particular thrust pushed her over the second time as she slipped out the far end of her chamber and the feeling of her head being squeezed was like a thunderbolt.

This release was far more explosive, her cock jumping upwards from the force. Her seed rained down on herself and the spring for half a minute, maybe more, but it was still hardly enough to wake the valley.

Starting to feel faint, she laid back and and cradled her shaft with her milky breasts. She bound them together with her vines and began to thrust even as she kept squeezing her base. The flow of her fluids was ever greater this time and she cloud not resist licking some of it as her motions brought her expanding cock ever closer to her lips. Eventually, she was bucking into her own mouth, her hands jiggling her boobs around her length as her tendrils teased and caressed.

She pushed one inside of herself, then two. They coiled around each other in her center. Her body was really heating up now as the jelly began to take effect. There was already so much of it in her system, that elevating her sensations took more time than it used to.

Suddenly four spasming tendrils were jerking her length as the other five fought for space in side both of her entrances. It was not long before she came again. She let go of herself as the first blast filled her mouth. This time she kept throbbing as more and more of her seed erupted from her body. Even through her release, she wanted more. Her masturbation grew furious until she bucked up as her body clenched, unclenched, and then clenched again. She got a blast in the face, but her tendrils soon had her pointing up again.

As she leaked juices from her center, the flow of milk from her breasts accelerated. All around she could see green starting to return. She struggled to remain conscious. She finally stopped cumming just as the sun rose almost ten minutes later. She could hear Puck undoing the circle as his footsteps moved around her.

"Good job, you two. Now, for that payment I mentioned..."

-*-

At his doctor's for his yearly physical, Haru worried what they would find. It had been six months since their wedding anniversary and the craziness that happened while they were in France. Puck returned them to Jules' mostly back to normal. Maya's hair was still red and showed no signs of graying. She had gotten a little bustier, not so much she had to buy new outfits, but enough that it was noticeable when she jogged on the treadmill at home. For his part, his hair was also remained red and he was probably as big as he had been that first morning. Like Maya, working out became a regular thing. They were both still incredibly horny for each other.

"Well, Mihama-san, it looks like everything's great. In fact, I could swear you were ten years younger from how your blood work looks."

"I had a really good vacation this year and life's been good to me."

"Well, keep doing what you're doing then."

"Oh, that'll be no trouble for me."

After all, they were no longer mortal. This was how they would be so long as they wanted to be. Puck had been so confused that they did not want to be younger.

"I thought humans sought youth like a drug," he had said.

"Most do," Maya had replied. "But there's something to be said for maturity as well. It's not like the springtime of youth has to end at a certain number."