Jemima's Tale Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers

With a loud grunt, he pulls his hapless bedmate towards him. Emma's eyes open wide in surprise as she feels herself sliding down the bed right onto the proud outcrop of his swollen prick. Steve shoves himself back into her, plugging her arse with yet another helping of thick, rampant, cock and forcing a loud, wailing cry from those beautiful, ruby-red lips. I watch in fascination as he fucks her, hard and fast, to the finish. Working his gasping, familiar, rhythm to orgasm, his balls bash into her pulled and shuddering anus, his taut thighs cannoning into her rear, his stomach rubbing across her limp, crushed, prick. She closes her eyes, turning her head on the pillow, away from my view, as if vainly trying to block out the knowledge and sensation of what she knows will happen next....

Steve grunts again, grabbing wildly at her plump white bottom before slamming himself between those wide-open cheeks with a final stretching thrust. I watch as my boyfriend leans on her with his whole weight, deliberately pressing her down into the mattress, the better to feel his powerful, rigid, tool pumping and jerking deep in her insides. She yells and thrashes about beneath him, trying to escape her fate, but is helpless to prevent the man on top of her from filling her virgin hole with as much spunk as he can summon up. (...especially since he'd come twice already in me, the shit...)

The man who used to be my boyfriend sighs once, before collapsing and rolling onto his back next to Emma's now-motionless form.

I think by this time, none of us wanted to wait around for the aftermath, but obviously I can derive a miniscule amount of comfort from the fact that I remembered to keep the tape...

Part 8 - Jemima's Search for Fulfilment

So what on earth is a girl to do? All I ever wanted was a man who would complement and appreciate the passions and desires that drive Jemima. In return for a loving, reciprocal, safe, relationship, I will dress and play totally for his pleasure, completely devoting myself to his fantasies, and in time, utterly revealing and exploring the depths of my feminine self to him. With proper love and caring I will submit to him and take his prick inside my body; with grateful awe and humility I will receive his spankings and thoughtful discipline - I will always make sure he is satisfied in every way, but I will do it with full self-respect, because it is my choice and no-one else's.

It seems to me that men don.t really understand this, and rules are meant to be broken and the grass is always greener or whatever... and I still have the daydreams about him...

They do say you never forget your first. I shall always love Steve for showing me just how wonderful it can be when a man sees you as you truly are, desires you and wants to totally possess you.

As my very first boyfriend, Steve taught me, and showed me, things about myself - directly and indirectly - that I will never forget.

But neither will I ever forget what a fuckwit he was, too.

jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers