Jemima's Tale Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers

His intelligent, lively eyes look me up and down expertly, before matching my gaze. I know that, as a connoisseur, he has made an assessment, knows what I am and what I like, what I want to have done to me... I imagine him telling his acquaintances, "Oh yes, obviously submissive, small tits but quite effective, nice legs and backside - a bit over-formal with the make-up, perhaps - sexually generous, but has strict limits, likes roleplay and being the centre of attention, is rather sensitive and rather charmingly still turned on by the exciting humiliation of it all. Glenn says she's a good ride and endearingly keen to please..."

My mind whirls with thoughts of David weighing me up as Glenn's latest girlfriend and I just manage to hear him say: "Oh yes, I can totally see what you mean." What had I missed my lover saying about me?

Then, extremely politely, as though I wasn't standing tied up before him showing everything a girl has to offer: "So pleased to finally meet you. You are certainly as pretty as Glenn described, my dear."

The well-spoken English voice contrasts with the soft American burr of my lover's accent and I find myself blushing like a schoolgirl at his compliment.

"Jemima is very keen to hand herself over to your tender mercies," says my boyfriend helpfully.

David bends down to inspect the straps keeping the buttplug wedged up between my buttocks. "Quite delightful..." he murmurs and I feel my face colouring again, both proud and ashamed both at the same time.

I watch in anticipation while Glenn fetches what he calls my 'spanking chair' - a simple wooden chair, without arms or anything to get in the way - from the corner of the room, places it in front of the mirror and indicates to his friend to make himself comfortable on it. He then proceeds to unfasten my hands, unhooking the silver chain from under my cockleash. A warm hand on my bottom gently steers me toward where David is waiting. With each movement of my hips, I feel the buttplug moving inside me. I can't believe I am going to let this man spank me, that I am going to let myself reveal to him my innermost, secret desires.

Hands at my waist and shoulder urge me down. I lower myself across David's lap, hunching forward until my bum is resting nicely over his legs, my stiff, imprisoned, cock jutting down between his spread thighs. I support myself outstretched arms and legs, my hair falling down around my face, feeling the deep wool of the rug under the the palms of my hands, giving way beneath the burrowing toes of my stilettoes.

David runs his cool and firm hands over the cheeks of my bottom: squeezing, massaging, evaluating. "Spread your legs, please Jemima," he orders.

Lying here across his thighs, I feel utterly powerless and extremely naked, despite the fact that most of my body is covered in fishnet. I stretch my legs wide, knowing that I am making myself completely open to him. Probing fingers delve between my parted buttocks and discover the hilt of the buttplug. Momentarily they stop to play, stroking and exploring me, feeling where my body stretches around the penetrating width and bringing little helpless gasps from me at the bold intimacy of his touch.

"I think this might be removed," he muses, as if to himself, and instantly someone's hands, it must be Glenn's, unfasten the buckle at the back of my leather belt, pulling the harness out from between my thighs.

The pressure inside my anus suddenly releases and I let out a little moan of relief - already I feel my muscles mustering their strength to eject the invading width of the dildo. Suddenly someone grabs the end of the plug and pulls. I cry out as it slides from my body, experiencing a final 'pop' of pleasure as the bulge of the head stretches me open and then is gone. I had grown accustomed to its invidious presence within me, so I am left feeling bereft, a strange hollow feeling echoing throughout my entire insides.

Now there is nothing left to impede David's scrutiny of my perfectly-presented behind.

"Yes, I think she will be able to go on for a while," he mutters to Glenn (...!!...).

And then, as I knew he would, he starts. Presaging each blow with a slight tensing of his thighs under my front, he begins to spank me.

He doesn't spare me in the slightest, starting as he means to go on, hitting my buttocks with hard, regular, slaps of his palm. I know I am in the hands of a master. Powerful, hurting, bursts of impact rain down on my bare cheeks, I feel them quivering and shaking to the forceful rythmn of his onslaught - and with the sting of the pain comes the welcome heat, mirroring my building excitement, my buttocks becoming warm and glowing, alive and desperate for this wonderful punishment.

I can't stop myself wriggling in his lap, my senses filled only with the engorged thickness of my prick and the all-consuming fire in my backside. In answer, David holds me securely by the waist, spanking even harder now, resolute and mechanical in his discipline and totally ignoring its effects on my squirming, gasping form.

Whack after whack descends on my poor backside. My body an outstretched bow across the broadness of his lap, I can distinctly feel ripples of every impact in the taut, straining, muscles of shoulders and calves. Still imprisoned in the cockleash my prick yearns to be pumped - if he closes his knees on me I could wank myself off in an instant.

Crack!

There is the definite sensation of a hard cock pressing into my side.

Crack! Crack!

I am panting now, my bottom now blazing with a pure, sexual burning that needs to be relieved, demands to be quenched. My legs are sliding apart, his hand takes advantage moving to smack the tender flesh down between my legs.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Oww! OWW!" I cannot help shouting out. Immediately embarrassed, I know he will be pleased to have made me yell.

"Twelve extra slaps for complaining," says my stickler of a boyfriend, fiendishly knowing the state I am in.

Writhing on his knees, the toes of my stilettoes sliding across the rug, sweating my hair sticks to my face - oh god, I am on fire!

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! an expert riflefire of blows and I want him to jam three fingers into my arse and finger-fuck me fuck me until I spurt onto the floor. My bum stings and throbs oh so deliciously (...oh take me and fuck me my love fuck me...)

The blows stop suddenly. There is a brief pause - and then, as if to mock my aroused thoughts, two strong hands grip my back, holding my trembling body still. Strong fingers part my upturned bottom cheeks, revealing my gaping rosebud to the entire room.

The wet poke of a lubricated prick slides right between my open buttocks and powers into my exposed hole: "oh MY GOD" I hear myself yelling in sheer disbelief as, grabbing my hips, Glenn takes me there and then, driving himself fully inside my spread and yielding anus. My lover assaults the depths of my still-tingling bottom with long, deep strokes, mercilessly pummelling my backside, driving the impact on my upthrust rear into my outstretched arms, sending me rocking back and forth uncontrollably over the knees of this stranger:

This (...ooff...) isn't (...ahh...) going to (...oooff...) last long, I think between the relentless shoves. My master seems incensed with lust, careless of my pleasure, ploughing into my arse to reach his climax as quickly as possible (...OH YEEES...).

The phallus inside me explodes in a powerful wet orgasm. Once, twice, before quickly pulling out, still squirting cum, to lie between my exhausted bumcheeks (...feel it on my skin, giving me your beautiful seed...).

There seemed to be a remarkable amount of come, considering how short a time had passed since I had received his load in my mouth. He seemed to go on for ever, deliberately taking great care to deposit his spunk all over my buttocks - I felt it start to run wetly down my thighs, my legs - I heard David saying something about white semen shining against smooth pink flesh and I felt my face blush bright red beneath the hanging screen of my hair, consumed with absolute degradation at the thought of him seeing me like this, of having showed him what I truly craved and how much I had loved his hands on my body.

Part 5 - Jemima is Told to do a Rude Thing.

The hand on my back was withdrawn.

Freed from restraint, I literally fell off David's knees, more than a little winded, and sank to the floor in a sweaty heap. My bum felt like it would be tingling and glowing like this for ever more and my crack felt like it was completely awash with Glenn's sperm.

From my position on the floor I could see the bulge of David's hardness, quite visible under the pale jeans, matching my own straining member in its leather prison. The part of me that was Jemima preened and enjoyed the fact that her charms had been aroused him so.

Glenn had re-adjusted his clothing, leaving me in my skimpy playsuit, there in the bedroom, with two fully-clothed men.

"Thank him", ordered my lover.

Catching my breath I raised my head and looked into David's wise, alert eyes. "Thank you for my spanking, Sir," I said (...and you mean it don't you...).

Glenn had a wicked glint in his eyes. "After going to all that effort, I think Dave deserves to get his rocks off a bit too - don't you?"

Shocked, I didn't know what to say - early on in our relationship I had clearly set out what I would or would not do sexually and this included group sex of any sort. The way I saw it I belonged only to Glenn and my mouth and arse were reserved for him and him alone. In the same way I drew the line at him having oral or penetrative sex with anyone else. I couldn't help it, it was how I felt about it. (...Where was he going with this?...)

They sat down in the two armchairs next to the bed (...have they planned this...) I could feel an uncomfortable oozing getting underway inside me - I really could do with a trip to the bathroom...

"Kneel on the floor in front of Dave please." (...Glenn, no...)

I crawl over, with my mind whirling. My knees sink into the deep wool of the rug. Behind me my stiletto heels point directly at the mirror. I see David looking behind me and, curious, I glance around to see what he's looking at.

Perfectly presented within glass is the image of the back view of a semi-naked girl, kneeling submissively before two seated men. Particularly visible are her sperm-splattered thighs and bottom, the focal point being the exposed furrow of her arse, an island of freshly-smacked pink flesh surrounded by a sea of tight nylon mesh. The girl is looking back over her shoulder with flushed face and large, wondering eyes. She licks her bright red lips nervously...

Glenn snaps his fingers and automatically I give him my attention. "Now I want you to get his cock out."

"Glenn..." David warns.

"No it's OK, let me handle it. She owes you one."

I hesitate. My master has a particularly smug expression on his face - he is pushing my boundaries once again: what will I do him, how far will I go for him?

"Do it or leave this house immediately." He seems to be reading my thoughts - and doesn't seem to be kidding...

So, obedient but still unconvinced, I lean close to David's lap and, face blazing with shame, fumble at his groin. I get the zipper down, then reach in and pull what feels like silk underwear to one side. His member unfurls blindly, thick and damp, nestling in a thicket of pale pubic hair. Despite myself, I gaze at its shape, its slowly retracting foreskin, its six inches of length (...you could just pop it in your lovely soft mouth and give it a nice suck, couldn't you...)

Glenn's voice broke through my thoughts, "Take hold of it," he commanded.

I take the warm shaft in my right hand. I can feel him shudder as my fingers enclose his strength. I can tell that this is unusual, exciting for him. The dusky, yolky, smell of male sex fills my head I can't believe I am kneeling here, bottom dripping with cum, doing this to a stranger.

"Now give him something to enjoy."

Holding the growing hardness in my fist I give it a little squeeze feeling the hard rod of iron running beneath the velvety exterior. I watch the swelling purple head emerging from its protective covering of skin. Slow and sedate, I gently move my hand back-and-forth in a knowing little rhythm that gradually brings his hips up and makes him push himself harder into my fist. I smile to myself, finding myself enjoying this role-reversal, this sudden ability to wield power over this man, then I relent and start to pump him in earnest.

"Good. Now keep doing that and show Dave how nicely you can bring him off," I couldn't believe how much Glenn was enjoying watching his girlfriend giving a hand-job to another man.

Vigorously working the swollen shaft faster and faster, I set my mind and properly masturbate this strange, new, penis in front of me. The firm, mechanical movements of my hand recall his recent attentions to my behind, echos of exquisite sensual pleasure passing between the two of us. I will bring to him the burning fire of his orgasm, just as he summoned my flaming buttocks to life; I will watch him come in my hand, just as he saw me writhe and groan in his lap. I will re-dress the balance between us.

I see David's eyes boring into mine, hear his breathing noticeably getting deeper, feel his legs starting to move about on the bed. Under my hand, I become aware of muscles tensing against my sweaty palm, feel the expectancy growing in his thighs. I drop my eyes to stare directly at his cock now, flicking my wrist with every tug on the flexing, straining shaft, forcing a groan of pure pleasure from him, raising the life-giving essence from the taut, sweaty balls beneath my hand. Unable to stop myself, I reach for them with my left hand, cupping the soft pouch in my palm, pushing my fingertips up against the underside of his body.

Pumping him stroking him wanking him - wickedly, I lean forward over him with my mouth wide open, red lips hovering above his engorged organ (...come on, give it to me... squirt it into my mouth...) - my crude offer is unmistakable. Idly, I wondered if he would find himself thinking about me, later, maybe he would wank himself off, reliving this encounter with my skillful hand, my pouting lips, my staring eyes...

- and suddenly he is coming, his stiffness jerking and pulsing in my fingers, tight, thin jets of white sperm arcing

out from the head, landing wetly over my wrist and arm. I flinch back at the last moment, not wanting this strangers sperm near my face (...and are you quite sure about that? Would it taste the same, I wonder?...). There is so much of it, oozing out thick and milky between my fingers, dripping down onto his lap. Not powerful jets of spunk like when Glenn comes, but plenty of it nevertheless.

Playfully I waggle the pulsing organ about, watching it shed blobs of come over his jacket, his trousers (...ha! - I can leave marks just like you can...). Amazed with myself, I knew I was enjoying the experience - the simultaneous feelings of sexual submissiveness combined with undoubted erotic power over him. Totally unbidden, an image of David kneeling naked in front of me, the marks of my whip on his buttocks, his open mouth pressed tight against the front of my frilly white crotchless panties, thin lips fully stretched around my stiff, thrusting, prick... phew! maybe I was more of a total slut than I really knew...

Part 6 - Compulsory Maid Service.

And then, unbelievably, Glenn made me go and get them breakfast! I couldn't get changed or clean myself, just slip my maids apron on over my bodystocking, go and make the drinks, then straight back in with the tray.

After I had served them croissants and danish pastries, Glenn sat in the right-hand armchair and drank his coffee, David sat in the left and sipped his tea. I had to stand there, with my back to them, waiting until they were finished. Red-faced, bare-arsed, with my lover's sperm running down my legs, I was instructed to remain there so that "David can appreciate the sight of your darling pink bottom, while he relaxes after his exertions."

I was absolutely livid! I had to offer the biscuits, see if they wanted a second cup, then go back and stand in front of them again, all the time aware of that man's eyes greedily crawling over my legs and bum ...if it was designed to be completely, totally, humiliating then it proved most effective. I knew then that my boyfriend was determined to make me regret my earlier willfulness.

When they had finished, I was allowed to clear up and leave. Furious, I went and sulked in the shower, then later, after they had gone out for the day, I went and sulked in the lounge while I had my own breakfast - or more like lunch, by that time. Glenn had left a note that he would be back at bedtime, after he had dropped David back off at the station, so I was truly left to my own devices. In the mood I was in, it was probably the best thing...

Part 7 - Sent to Bed with No Supper.

I pull my short white silk nightie on over my head and get into bed, still in a mood. Switching the light off, I lie in the darkness, images of the day running through my mind, of being spanked by a stranger, of being fucked across his lap, of wanking him off, of a bottom full of sperm... If I was a different sort of girl, I thought to myself, I could have slid David's cock into my mouth and given him the blow-job of his life while holding my behind up, high and invitingly, to tempt Glenn into taking me once more from behind. What would it feel like to pleasure two men at the same time? To have two pairs of hands roaming over your body, two mouths to kiss, a choice of cocks to taste and feel..?

Hours - or perhaps only minutes - later, I awake. In the darkened room the sheet is being lifted from my body and I feel the familiar weight of my lover sliding into bed behind me. Facing away from him, I don't bother to open my eyes, but allow myself a hidden smile as I feel a warm male hand reach for me under my nightie. He starts to stroke the curves of my bottom, his touch tender on my bare skin. For some reason I seem to have forgiven him for my earlier punishment...

He knows by my breathing that I am awake; his other hand touches the back of my hair, resting momentarily on my exposed shoulder.

"Come here, you silly bitch," comes a good-humoured whisper in my ear, and an arm comes over my waist. I allow myself to be rolled over onto my back next to him.

Looking up into the deep shadows of his face, I feel my boyfriend's arm round me, feel the length of his naked body resting against my side, feel his sex stirring, pressing into my right hip through the thin nightie. "Glenn...", I start to say, but my opening mouth is silenced by his descending kiss. He tastes of mint toothpaste and whisky and passion and I allow his tongue free-rein to sample my essence in return. My customary awe of his presence, his sheer maleness, returns, running helplessly through me in melting waves of feminine desire. Beneath the single thin sheet, skin against skin grows warmer with every passing second. We are on familiar ground now - just my guy and me. On our own. In our bed. Wanting each other. Through the thin silk of my nightie, his fingernail traces a spiral across my left breast. I put my hand up to the masculine roughness of his cheek and return the kiss hungrily. His strong body leans into mine, his knee sliding over my thigh, pressing on the growing hardness between my legs that betrays my awakening excitement.

I give myself up to his kiss, enjoying the feel of his hand caressing my titties beneath their silken covering. I want him so much. I know that he knows the strength of my need and it just makes me feel all the more in his power.

I touch his hip gently and he understands, carefully lifting himself on top of me, coming to rest between my parted thighs. The mattress adjusts to our combined weight, he resting on his elbows above me, holding me close in the dim light. I feel safe and protected, lying anchored beneath his weight, totally enveloped by the sheer physicality his embrace and ready for his love-making. I faintly glimpse his eyes flashing down on me, watching me in my submission, my dreamy abandonment to him. We are so very well suited, he and I.

jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers