Jemima's Tale Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers

Touch and feel magnified in the dark, my nightie seems to glide up around my armpits by itself, then suddenly my titties are arching up under his touch, being rubbed by teasing, pulling fingers. I am his girl, eager to give my lover everything I have: by themselves, my legs open as wide as they can, stretching around strong male thighs, my prick rigid beneath his flat hairy stomach. I know the undeniable evidence of my arousal is one of the things that turns my lover on. His mouth nurses at my breasts then, first his tongue swirls over one stiffening nipple, coaxing and sucking, then it turns its attention to its aching twin. After timeless, heart-stopping minutes, his mouth returns to the familiar, desperate, harbour of my lips, his agile tongue tasting the depth of my excited response. Shamelessly I reach down and capture the straining column of his erection in practiced fingers, boldly encouraging his desire and exciting myself with the weight and feel of his arousal. His kisses feel like fire on my tender lips - all-powerful - all-consuming - passionately fanned by the motion of my own hand. I abandon myself to my need, my lust for his body... I want this firm stiff thickness in my hand to be rammed up inside me. Now.

Eventually, reluctantly, I release my prize, letting my hand drift back up to his broad, sexy, shoulders while simultaneously sliding the soles of my feet down around the outsides of his muscular calves. Our erect pricks nose a brief greeting to each other before my lover raises himself slightly and I feel his stiffness sliding further down, underneath my balls. The man on top of me alters position again and I can feel the head of his prick, smooth and moist with pre-cum, delving and prodding near the entrance to my body.

"I forgot the lube, baby..." he whispers and I smile in the darkness at his thoughtfulness.

"It doesn't matter," I whisper back excitedly - tonight I want to feel every inch of my handsome American boyfriend enter me...

I raise my knees up around the warm thickness of his body, the insides of my thighs are sweaty where they grip his bare flesh and catch along his sides as I pull them right up to clasp his waist. My bottom rising high up off the bed beneath him, I feel the full length of his erection lying directly between the cheeks of my bum. Momentarily, I feel strong palms slip under me, lifting and cradling my backside with all the tenderness of a lover, fitting me to his body with all the urgency of a man. He is everything around me, enfolding me, the heat of him above me, his smell, his knowing touch... my heart beats wildly against his chest, aching for him to make me complete. He moves further onto me (...oh yes, right THERE!...) and I whisper close against his cheek: "oh yes yes yesss..."

The lovely smooth thickness of him bumps directly against my anus; another minuscule movement of his body and he enters, the head of him parting me delicately, encouraging my tight inner muscles to stretch round his magnificent fullness.

The complete darkness lets me feel him all so much more intensely. My lover lightly probes the depths of my body, forcing a welcoming gasp of pleasure from me (...ooHH...) I feel a faint scratching sensation inside that makes me push up beneath his solid weight, instinctively angling myself to be even more open for him. I want all of him, all of his cock, up to the very root...

With an answering movement that is soft as velvet, yet hard as steel, my boyfriend pushes into me, sinking himself into the upthrust haven of my very being. This is it, my reason for being, my reason for becoming Jemima: the heart-stopping sensation of being taken, being utterly filled, by my lover's hard and eager cock.

Our naked, sweaty, bodies merging together in ultimate intimacy, Glenn takes possession of me once more... I can no longer tell who is taking which breath, whose excited prick belongs to whom. I hold him tightly to me, my arms clasping his wide shoulders, my thighs gripping his waist, our straining bodies joined as one, locked together by the solid, stretching, thickness wedged so gorgeously inside me. I cling to him in pure fulfilment, clenching my anus around him - it feels so big and so deep inside me (...it's... it's like he owns my very soul...), and feeling the muscles in my prick twitching helplessly in answer. My neck arches back and I groan and try to wriggle, held firm beneath the unshiftable weight of his gently-rocking frame.

And then Glenn makes love to me; the man I call my boyfriend, the man who is my lover, my teacher and my master, takes hold of me, moving my body beneath his own, leading and urging me on until at last we both move together in the pure, steady, primitive rhythm of sex. With every flex of his backside into me my heels bounce helplessly against his flanks, with every outstroke his flesh pulls on my inner muscles, sending my mind and stomach reeling with delicious sensations.

"Uhh.. uhh... uuhhH...", I cannot stop my gasps, his cock is angled just right to rub directly against the fluttering, pulsing, spot inside me, .

"UHH" (...oh Glenn...)

I feel it - with indescribable potency - burning through me like wildfire, everywhere in my body, (uuuHHHH... how on EARTH can anyone say there are no ...UhhHHH! nerve endings up there?!..).

My prick is going down, giving up the ghost, outclassed by the overwhelming sensations drilling up through my pelvis up through my arse. I feel the slow burn of my man's lust suddenly ignite, sheathing himself repeatedly in my overwhelmed, unresisting, rectum. Fucking my girly arse with smooth, powerful stokes (...fuck me, fuck me, fill me with your creamy spunk...).

His right arm moves back, slipping under my right thigh, hooking my knee with his elbow. The other arm similarly captures my left knee. My lover adjusts himself over me, withdrawing from me momentarily, leaving my open rosebud gaping and my senses floundering from the absence of him. Quickly I feel him return; his thick cock pushing into me demandingly, his strong forearms spreading my raised thighs right across my chest, wedging my knees open and sideways with his elbows. In this new position, legs bent back and wide open beneath him, I can feel all of his groin pressing excitingly into the uptilted rosebud of my anus.

Literally aching for this beautiful cock to return to me, I put my arms back round his neck and shower him with deep, ferocious kisses. His full length slides easily into me, entering me again with an embarrassing moist slurp of sex.

Breathless from the intensity of the emotion welling up inside me, I know his body inside me, watch his face poised above me. Even in the dark, our eyes meet: "Glenn," I whisper. Feeling. Enjoying.

Then he is driving forcefully into me, hitting that special place so deep inside that I cry out, writhing in his arms a raging fire building between my bumcheeks between my legs and running through my cock. Oh he is holding me down and I can't stop him, can't stop it happening. Helplessly clinging to his thrusting body, my legs and arms trembling, my tummy rolling against his warm firm stomach, I feel his shaft filling me, hitting me there again and again and...

"OooohHHHHH," almost beyond pleasure, I wail out loud, and my poor soft prick is coming, a small helpless dribble of wetness between our bodies. Wracked in jerking physical release my tongue flailing in my wide gaping mouth, my heart pounds against the broadness of his chest. I feel my muscles locking down tight on the hard triggering cylinder of flesh within me and I claw at his shoulders for dear life, my heels digging into his rear urging him on, fucking me, fucking me...

And the mint and whisky taste comes again as his mouth covers mine and all at once I feel him bucking - again, and again - between my enclosing knees, his lithe and darting tongue in my mouth, his hard and pounding cock sheathed in my burning hole. My lover groans out loud and for the second time today I feel him ejaculate into me, his semen spurting into my body, a slight but soothing balm for my hot aching insides. I hold him close with arms and legs and let him empty himself inside me.

I am his to enjoy and explore, my fingers, mouth and backside belong only to him, to provide him with pleasure in a way that no-one else can. I take his passion and he in turn unleashes my need, inflaming my desire with the red-hot heat of his lust, making me crave its ultimate release into the depths of my welcoming body.

Part 8 - The Joy of Being a Rounded Individual.

Later, we both doze off, wrapped together in satiated slumber, my bottom lovely and full with its last sticky helping of sperm. I allow my thoughts to drift, marvelling at all the exciting things I have experienced over yet another incredible, erotic, weekend with my wonderful Glenn. New thoughts and sensations to be recorded in my diary on my return home: four more to be added to the total of times we have fully made love, two more climaxes to go on my ever-lengthening oral sex list, and two more to be added to the number of spankings I have received - even if technically the last one hadn't actually been administered by my boyfriend...

Through Glenn, I seem to be growing and developing - being with him makes me want to raise my game, makes me have to meet and exceed his expectations. Even though sometimes his lessons are hard, I always find his guiding hand helping me to discover more and more about myself and the intensity of my needs, while his love ensures that I am kept safe while I learn. In return, I strive to bring my teacher the pleasure he so rightly deserves, to worship his body with my own and to return to him the love that he so freely bestows on me.

One thing is certain; I know that being the sissy girlfriend of such a sexy and masterful man has made me the happiest, the most truly fulfilled, that I have ever been, and I didn't even want to contemplate the idea that it could ever come to an end...

jemimaheart
jemimaheart
31 Followers