All Comments on 'Jen & Me Ch. 2: Descent into Narcissism'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

hot hot hot!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
What About His Own

Ha, he feels bad because he might be breaking up someone else' marriage. Too bad he doesn't care much about his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Selfish egotistical old fart

What a joke hope the wife dumps his arse along with hau sister at the end of this story

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Selfish cheating bastard.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Whatever happened to chapter 1?!?!? Seems to start in the middle of a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you were face down, Jen couldn’t lower herself onto your pole unless it were L-shaped—even then you’d end up with at least one crushed nut unless you’re built like a kangaroo with cock-behind-balls. So, unless you’re an anatomical anomaly, I think you meant “supine.”

“Jenny was as good as her word, and soon had me PRONE beneath the two of them, Marisa's sopping pussy pressed against my mouth as I felt Jenny lower herself onto my love pole.”

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 3 years ago

Holy moly! Was that ever hot. Your description of the first 3-some was incredibly sexy! The things they did to each other, with abandon, were some of the hottest scenes I've ever read. For those moralists that get mad about him cheating on his wife and think she should dump his cheating ass, "it's a STORY, FICTION!! It never happened. No one got hurt, you idiots. Don't you know the difference? Don't make stupid comments if you can't differentiate fiction from real life.

This chapter deserves a 6, but I can only give it a 5. However, this was a "throbbing five." Haha

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story and to be candid, I wish I were in his shop and got to fuck a cutie's ass like that while getting my ass and balls licked and stimulated lol. Marissa sounds like my type: petite; although, I'm happy with B or C cup tits lol. However, I have to say I didn't realize until the end that Cheryl is his wife and Jen's the sister-in-law. Maybe that was explained in the non-existent Chapter 1?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author should have clarified at the start of this story that it was carrying on from Jen & Me: Sis-in-law Rewards, which explains the relationship between them and how he ended up fucking his sister-in-law.

I am not sure whether I actually like the main character, who seems totally disinterested in his wife, but the sex with Jen and now her friend is smoking hot.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Not a bad follow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES