All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 02'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More of this shit

It ain't incest it's just more shit from a crap author who is trying to place a candle on a dying story in loving wife's we don't need your 12 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so good

this is great! i am a big xleg fan and this is really cool. i cant wait to follow more of this story it is really hot so far :-) ignore the trolls, dont know why they are here. keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fab story

love this and cant wait to see how it develops. Really looking forward to the next instalment of this wonderful erotic adventure.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Lots have changed in 18 years

Almost all cuckolds clean pussy and studs cock. Majority will suck cock and swallow loads in front of wife. A select few get their male pussy fucked and breed in front of wife. All good changes for you to add to your hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the "More of this shit" commenter...

Then don't read it numb nuts!

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

I didn't comment on the first chapter, but need to on this one, getting good to read now.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

She loves that her lovers cum in her pussy during orgasm. Hopefully she will contract HIV and die a slow and excruciating death!

Steveagle157Steveagle157over 2 years ago

Holy mother of all things sensuous exhilarating and delicious!!!!!! I am beside myself with heart thumping spasms of pure joy!!! Thank you and this is only the second instalment. I am unsure if my fingers are going to be able to constrain my wanton desire whilst reading your wonderfully erotic tale of love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous