All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 05'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Mike beggs for Jenny to come back

Cuckold once, is always a cuckold. But the new Jenny has new twists and turns for her cuckold. We know cuckold loves to eat her stretched out pussy and mostly when filled with hot thick fresh sperm. We know cuckold Mike wants to be pushed, humiliated, and will do all that Jenny asks of him. The new Jenny is getting some very excellent ideas for cuckold Mike. I still think that after he gets a blow job, that she lock him in chastity and let his balls turn blue. After he has shaved his pubic and ass clean. It's good for cuckold to always be thinking about Jenny.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
WOW, I left a comment on CH 3, and I wondered HOW the authors next Chapter...

Would line up with my analysis: Then he wrote what is pasted below. Lies and Coercion, betrayal and dehumanization, just tossed around by a protagonist who is treated sympathetically by the author. While to be sure she is also a sick person, not a notion of that is mentioned by the author. Just business as usual. Nothing worthy of scorn or even derision. Good writing, not just good for cuck story writing. Sadly it is just pearls describing a swine-ish behavior.

Dude should write a cuck story with positive people who don't coldly and METHODICALLY hurt each other. He got the game to do so.

#WriteUpNotDownToSwine #IOnlyHitHimBecauseHeResisted #HeAskedForIt

***Quote***

Then she dropped her first bombshell that made his stomach sink and his cock hard at the same time.

"I did want to let you know about lovers two and three though ahead of number one...Allie called and asked me to come out and spend a weekend with her and Scott.

Any other day I would have said no but the Jenny thing came up today and she seemed to catch me in the right frame of mind."

Mike felt like she punched him in the gut, that same old feeling he had so many times so many years ago.

He got angry and said, "What the fuck, how the hell did I not see this coming, You lied to me. I bet this was all in the works this morning already when you brought up Jenny. You are playing me already."

Jenny looked at him, she hadn't seen this Mike in 18 years. She said to him calmly "This will not work if you are going to start with the jealousy already Mike. I am not lying to you. Yes it seems like the weirdest of coincidences but it wasn't the only one today. I can't tell you about the other one right now because it would give away who lover number one is going to be. So can you handle this or not?"

She didn't wait for his answer before continuing. "I do have to tell you something else and its really important that you hear this clearly. I love you Mike Andrews, I love you with all my heart. I always have since we met and I always will. But at this point in our lives I need the game, I need to have some outside excitement and I need my old husband back. The one who used to encourage me to fuck other men's brains out and want the details later. So what I'm really trying to say is I want the game with or without you, preferably with. If without, I will look into leaving and I will take Jesse with me."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous