Jen and Mike Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny looked her in the eyes and quoted the inscription in the pendant she had gotten from her, " You truly are the heart of my heart honey."

Jesse beamed when her mom said those words. She reached up and pulled the shorts down her legs kissing them as she went. Then she looked up and was amazed at what she saw, her mother's pussy had a plug in it.

"Oh Jesus mom you weren't kidding earlier today, is daddy's cum still inside you?" She said wide eyed to her.

"I told you I was going to give you an extra credit snack for that A+ didn't I" she said looking down at her daughter's eager face.

"We're so dirty mommy I am loving it, every last bit of it. I love being dirty with you. Oh god the smell of your pussy filled with cum is heavenly, I can't wait to taste them together." Jesse moaned as she reached up and pulled on the plug.

"Get your mouth right there honey, it will start spilling out as soon as you take the plug out. I don't want you to waste a drop ok. Mike doesn't cum much but he shot three loads into me so it's definitely more than a mouthful," she instructed her little pussy licker.

"Mom I told you how much I love the taste of cum. I love the taste of you just as much, I might pass out from having the two together," she whispered to her mom, her eyes blazing now with anticipation.

"Go for it honey, suck your own father's cream from inside me baby, I am so ready to cum!"

At the first taste of the mixture of her daddy's cream and her mother's juice Jesse lost it. She became the same cum hungry slut she had been with her friend Cheryl on their last double date. At first she just opened her mouth under her mother's glistening pussy hole and caught everything she could. She swallowed all that and smacked her lips looking up at her mommy.

"Oh it's so yummy mom, daddy may have a tiny dick but his cum tastes great," she told her mom right before spearing her pussy with her tongue and digging for more.

"Oh god honey that's it dig with your little tongue deep in my pussy," Jenny moaned to her little girl. There's more inside baby make sure you get it all, you don't want to waste any of that jizz you hungry little cum slut!"

Jesse grabbed her mom by the waist and raised her up so her pussy was in the air while she was on her back. She looked down into her own mother's cunt , it was slightly open and seemed to call to Jesse.

She dove back in, holding her mother by the hips and started scouring her mouth over her lover's dripping cunt. She once again fastened her mouth over the entire hole and sucked, she sucked as deep and hard as she could. She wanted to make sure there was not a single drop of her father's cum left behind.

"Oh baby, suck me, oh my god , suck my pussy Jesse! No one has ever sucked my pussy like this, oh damn it feels so fucking amazing!" Jenny yelled while grabbing her daughter's head and smashing it onto her cunt. "Oh god it feels like you are trying to suck my insides out, now hit the clit baby."

"Grind your nose on my clit while you suck me lover!" She kept screaming at the little slut in between her legs. "Oh here I cum baby here I cum, cumming in your face again. Suck me angel succckkkkk!"

Jenny was pushing her pussy into her daughters face as she came, humping up into that probing tongue and lips. Jesse was in ecstasy, she had not had a mouthful of cum in a while and it really hit the spot. She knew she was not gay because she loved jizz too much to be gay. She loved her mother's pussy more than any cock she had ever sucked but she still loved sucking cock. She knew she would love fucking them too someday.

Jesse released her mother's hips and pulled her face soaked with her lover's pussy juice away. "That was by far the best thing I have ever had in my mouth, I will always suck cum from your sweet pussy mom!" she said as she settled next to her mother on the bed.

Jenny still recovering from yet another amazing orgasm given to her by her daughter pulled her to her breast and whispered in her ear, "Always, are you sure about that?"

"Always, I have loved the taste of cum from the first time I gave a guy a blowjob. Slightly salty and a little bitter, I have never tasted anything like it before. Sometime when I get caught up in it I can't seem to get enough."

"Well honey I hereby christen you my personal pussy cleaner, it will always be your job to clean mommy's pussy after she gets fucked." Jenny teased. "I will make sure that I keep my pussy plug with me for those rare occasions that I might take a load inside me without you there."

"Mmmmm, yummy, yummy every girl should have a mom like you, always willing to feed her pussy and cum," she said with a laugh. "Did I eat your pussy good enough to own it mommy?"

"Oh god yes baby my pussy is yours, you can have it anytime you want it. After tomorrow night that is going to be even more true," Jenny said.

"Mmmm I can't wait," Jess answered her. "Is there anything I need to do tomorrow to get ready?"

"Just come straight home after school, when you do I want you to jump in the shower and make yourself all nice and fresh." Jenny said as she got up and got the other Victoria's secret box out from its hiding place. "Then I want you to put this on for me."

Jesse yelped, "Oh my god, another piece of lingerie for me! Mom you are spoiling me already!"

"Open it honey I hope you like it. I want to spoil you, it's what you deserve. If I was a man I would do the same things for you baby." Jenny adoringly told her young love.

"Mom this may sound weird but I'm so happy you are my guy, I love you so much," she told her as she ripped the wrapping paper off the box.

Inside was the lipstick red garter slip, a pair of lace top fishnet stockings, and a matching thong.

"Oh mom, this is so sexy, you have such great taste. Can I try it on right now? Please mom please?" Jesse pleaded with her mom.

"No baby save it for tomorrow because once I get those panties and that babydoll off of that beautiful body of yours I don't want anymore clothes going back on tonight." Jenny said reaching for the hem of her daughters teddy.

"Mom I wanted to ask, you left your dildo and the dvd's here this morning. What is on the rest of the disc's?" she said as she leaned up to make it easier for her mother to get her naked.

"Lots of movies of mommy getting fucked baby, they are home movies we made back when I had boyfriends." she told her as her hands started wandering over her daughters half naked body.

"Can I watch them sometimes?" she asked her mom, starting to get turned on by the movements of her mothers hands.

"I was sort of hoping we could watch them together from time to time. Its more fun when two people are watching," Jenny told her as she lowered her lips to one of Jesse's big nipples.

"Oh yeah I want to watch them all with you, I want to see your pussy getting fucked over and over!" Jesse moaned deeper as her mom sucked and massaged her tit with her mouth.

"You know you are probably going to get plenty of chances to see my pussy getting fucked in person too, right honey," Jenny cooed as she started rubbing her daughters cunt while still sucking her tit.

"Yeah I can't wait mommy, I can't wait to see a big cock open your pussy, not daddy's little pathetic thing!" Jesse whined.

"Scott has a really big cock honey and he shoots loads and loads of cream, lots for you to lick up!"

"Will Scott fuck me too Mom, will he use that huge cock on my tiny pussy? Will he fill me full of his hot cream?"

"Do you want him to honey, do you want Scott's cream inside this hot snatch?" Jenny asked while still lightly rubbing her daughter. "Do you want mommy to clean his cum from your hole too baby?"

"OH GOD YES!" Jesse yelled picturing her mother sucking cum from her hole.

"Are you horny darling," Jenny asked already knowing the answer.

"Do you want mommy to take care of this," she asked while putting her palm over the panties and cupping her daughter's wet cunt.

"Oh god you do like teasing me sometimes don't you!" Jesse moaned. "You fucking know I want you to take care of that. Stop teasing me!!"

Jenny stopped for a second and looked at her daughter's bruised boobs. God she had abused those with her mouth yesterday. She would have bought something see through for her to wear tonight but Mike really would have had a heart attack if he saw these.

"Did mommy hurt her little baby's titties last night," she asked in her best teasing voice, "would you like mommy to kiss these boo boo's and make them feel better?"

"Mom please goddamn it! Stop teasing me and touch me, do something, anything, but please stop teasing me!" Jesse panted getting impatient.

Jenny thought to herself, "Come on baby take control, I know you can do it." She was trying to make her daughter lose it and take control of her. She wanted her daughter to be the aggressor right now.

"So you want me to touch you lover ok, how's this?" she whispered as she took the tip of her finger and just dragged it over her daughter's panty clad pussy.

"Not enough mom! Damn it give me more, I need something in my fucking pussy!" Jesse pleaded.

"I don't know honey it doesn't look like you are worked up enough," Jenny told her.

Then she saw the look in her daughter's eyes and knew she had succeeded. It was the same look she had in her eyes when she would be fucking a guy and Mike tried to interrupt. It was Jesse's cum face.

"Not worked up enough, not worked up enough bitch! I will show you how fucking worked up you have me!" Jesse suddenly yelled.

She grabbed her mom, threw her on the bed and ripped off her brand new panties. Then she jumped on to her mother's face and shoved her cunt right down on her mouth.

"Eat me bitch! Eat my fucking cunt you goddamn motherfucking tease!!" Jesse was yelling as she violently ground her cunt down. "I'm not letting you fucking breath till I cum, so suck my fucking pussy, now!"

Jenny was so proud of her, she had taken control and was going to get her orgasm no matter what. Just like her mother at her age.

So she did just as her daughter demanded she shoved her tongue inside her pussy and attacked her clit mercilessly. She had her daughter howling in three minutes.

Her intensity towards her mother seemed to diminish the closer she got to cumming, she started getting softer in her tone.

"Oh please mommy, keep doing that it feels so wonderful. Your baby needs to cum please!" Jesse was now cooing to her.

"Cream me honey, feed me your fucking cream!" her mother said in a muffled voice.

"Oh yes mommy, my wonderful lover here it comes. Now, now, now, take my juice into your mouth!!" She let a torrent of juice fill her mother's waiting mouth. There was so much it spilled out and soaked her hair and went up her nose too.

Jenny had to push her off because she started coughing from her daughter's cum going up her nose. When she was finished her daughter leaned over and licked all of her own excess juice off her mothers face.

"I taste yummy too, don't I Jenny?" Jesse said while licking her mother's face like a kitten.

"Oh baby you taste exquisite, I love swallowing your juice baby." Jenny lovingly told her little girl.

When they had both recovered they lay holding each other in Jesse's bed. Jenny held her lover to her and was gently stroking her arm. She sensed her lover was troubled by something.

"Sweetie something is bothering you, what is it?" Jenny asked concerned that maybe her daughter was having second thoughts about everything.

"I'm sorry mom I feel bad again that I called you the b word and was so forceful with you. I didn't mean it, you do know I love you right?" Jesse said to her while trying to avoid crying.

"Honey, I told you once before that anything you say to me while we are having sex is fine. Its all part of the experience. Sometimes I like my sex a little rough. I wanted to see if I could rely on you to be able to give that to me when I need it. So I purposely teased you till you took what you needed!" Jenny said trying to console her. "If anything I was so proud that you stepped up to the plate and gave me what I deserved, thank you"

That's all it took from her lover, a few words of encouragement and she felt fine. She even jokingly said back. "You're welcome bitch!"

They lay like that for awhile just holding each other and giving each other light little kisses from time to time. Jesse reflected on how nice this was, the after sex part. How nice it was to hold someone and just enjoy their closeness. Jenny was reflecting on how different it was than when she and Mike had sex. How after 18 years this closeness had gone away.

"Mom, something I am curious about," Jesse started. "when you went to Victoria's secret today did you see anyone familiar?"

"Like who honey," Jenny said trying to play coy even though she welcomed her daughter's question. "Oh do you mean Cheryl sweetie."

"Yeah, mom it is a secret that she is working there. No one is supposed to know," Jesse told her.

"Honey don't you think it's just a little funny that it's supposed to be a secret that she works at Victoria's secret. Kind of like an inside pun there," Jenny said with a little chuckle.

"Mom I am serious you can't tell anyone, if her parent's found out they would absolutely freak out," Jesse said with concern for her best friend.

"Calm down calm down sweetie, I don't think you are thinking this out fully," Jenny said soothingly to her.

"First off who would I tell even if I wanted to. Second off I think I have enough secrets of my own to worry about revealing other peoples," she added referring of course to what had occurred between the two of them.

"I'm sorry mom, she is my best friend you know and I try to look out for her if I can." Jesse said calming down.

"Honey I'm surprised you don't have any follow up questions after that one," Jenny said softly knowing full well she was going to have to tread very lightly here.

"Huh like what mom," Jesse said trying to figure out what her mom meant.

"Come on honey, you don't have a four point zero grade point average for nothing. Think the situation through." Jenny urged her.

"Your best friend working the cash register and your mom walks up to pay for an assortment of lingerie that is obviously not for her," she said while reaching over and grapping the garter slip and pointing at the cup size.

"Oh my god mom, now I know. Why didn't you just leave? It must have been so weird for you," Jesse exclaimed.

"I thought about it when I saw her at the register, then she noticed me and called me over. So I said fuck it because I really wanted to get these things for you," Jenny told her. "You know she really is a pretty girl, not in your class but kind of hot in a different way. Have you ever noticed?"

"Of course I've noticed she is my best friend after all," Jesse joked with her mom.

"You told me that I was the first woman you ever did anything with, didn't you ever consider Cheryl," Jenny told her while trying to ease into what she really wanted to tell her.

"Umm yeah I have definitely had some fantasies about her, she has terrific lips and I've seen her making out. She really knows how to kiss." Jesse said very softly.

Jenny reached over and started petting her daughter. She started playing with her nipples, and running her fingers up and down her stomach.

"You know Cheryl asked me to keep her job there a secret too, I told her I would as long as she didn't tell you or your father that she had seen me there. Do you think your hot little friend is good at keeping secrets baby?"

Giggling a bit but definitely getting hotter at her mother's touch Jesse said, "Most definitely she is like a vault."

"I bet she isn't a virgin like you, right baby? Does she have a boyfriend honey?" Jenny teased her and split her slit with her finger.

"Ooooo nice mom, Oh my god you are getting me hot while we are talking about my best friend you are so dirty," she moaned. "Cheryl is far from a virgin mom, she loves to fuck and even has a 35 year old boyfriend."

Have you met him honey, have you met Cheryl's older man. She cooed into her daughter's ear as she slid one finger deep into her pussy.

"Yeah, I met him, I hung out with them a few times. He set me up with friends of his, but you know I never fucked them mommy. They all wanted me too but I never did." Jesse said while wiggling her hips on her mother's finger. "Put another one in mommy, please."

"I believe you lover, you never fucked them. What did you do, tell mommy what you did with these older men?" Jenny knew but wanted to hear it from her little girl's lips. So she added another finger to further enhance her daughter's mood.

"Oooooooo yea I like that, I sucked their cocks mom, I sucked all their cocks and drank all their cum. I loved it, every fucking drop. Sometimes I would suck my guy three times while Cheryl was getting fucked." Jesse told her looking her deep in the eyes now.

As silly as it sounded after everything they had done together she didn't want her mother to think of her as a slut. Even if they called each other that while fucking she knew her mom didn't think of her as that.

"Oh baby that's so hot, I'm getting really wet picturing you with those men fucking your sweet lips." Jenny moaned back at her daughter. What about Steve honey did you ever suck Steve's cock while Cheryl was there?"

"Deeper mommy shove your fingers into my dirty little pussy please!! Yes I did I sucked him off once and I drank his cum after he pulled out of Cheryl twice." Jesse confessed. "I'm such a dirty girl mom, I'm such a dirty naughty girl, Do you still love me?"

"Oh honey I love you even more, yes you are a dirty girl and I'm your dirty mother. We are both the same," Jenny told her smiling into her eyes.

"Go a little faster mommy please, just a little I am going to cum soon," Jesse started pleading.

"No honey I want you to hold on for a second, I don't want you to cum yet. There is a reason we are playing with this right now. Just stay with me and trust me. You do trust me right baby?" Jenny asked knowing she had her daughter on the hook right now.

"Honey when you and Cheryl were both in the same room and you sucked Steve's cock why didn't you just reach out and touch her? I know you probably wanted to, I know this pussy must have been so wet that night, sucking cock and seeing your hot little best friend getting fucked." Jenny was saying softly in her daughter's ear as she slowly slid her fingers in and out of her lover.

"Did you come home and finger your cunt thinking about that honey? Did you cum all over your hand imagining what might have happened if you just reached down and kissed her pussy?" Jenny was saying building her daughter up slowly.

"OOOO Mom Yes I did!! I hammered my pussy that night, it felt so good. I really did want to eat her pussy there that night, I just didn't want to do it in front of Steve that night."

"I understand honey, I understand, would you pass up an opportunity like that again? Would you turn down Cheryl's hot little hairless cunt if it was in front of your face right now?" Jenny asked while reaching into her shorts on the bed with free hand and pulling out her phone. "Be honest with me baby your lover wants to know, would you eat Cheryl's pussy if you could right now?"

"Oh shit yes mommy I would suck it just like I suck yours, I would eat her till she would pass out. She is so gorgeous with her big titties like mine. I want to suck them and bite them like you did for me! Her big brown eyes and those lips mommy I would smash those lips on my cunt and make her eat me too."

"Hmmm I'm so happy to hear that honey, would you share her little bald pussy with me too baby? Would you let your lover taste her pussy too? Would you share me with her too baby would you like to see her suck my pussy while you lick hers?" Jenny said. Then right after she said that she pulled her fingers out of her daughter's cunt.