Jen and Mike Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooo Mom put them..." but Jesse was cut short because her mom had replaced her fingers with her mouth pushing her little girl over the edge.

"Shit suck, suck, suck me, suck me mom. Your mouth is heaven suckkkkkk cumming now!! Uh, uh , uh oh so nice drink it again lover, only a little this time, drink it up." Jesse said as she squirted in her mother's mouth once again.

"Holy shit mom what the hell brought all that on, if I didn't know better I would think you fucked Cheryl," Jesse said still breathing heavily.

"Well honey I haven't ...yet," Jenny looked at her intently and picked up her phone and opened the full nude photo of Cheryl. "But I am going to and so are you!"

"Oh my fucking god, is that real?" Jesse shouted. "Where the hell did you get that, does she know about us?" This just kept getting dirtier and dirtier. Part of her thought that on some level she should be mad at someone here, but in fact she felt the opposite.

"No honey, she doesn't know about us. I needed to hear from you whether she could be trusted with a secret or not before we could take this any further. By we honey I mean me and you, I wouldn't do anything with her unless you are ok with it. You of course would be a big part of it." she told her while they both sat up on the bed.

"I have to admit mom the idea is fucking hot, me and you and my best friend. That could be some totally crazy sex." Jesse said thoughtfully.

"Not to mention her boyfriend Steve, it might be nice to have a real cock in there somewhere. Is it big baby?" Jenny said giggling like a little girl. All the concern over how her daughter would react was gone.

"Mom! Wow, I cannot believe you. Not only do you want us to fuck my best friend together you want to include her boyfriend. You are such a freak, I love you!" Jesse said while laughing. Yes mom it's big, not as big as your friend Scott's but definitely big.

Think about it honey there is no difference between me taking you to Vegas to party with my friends or us partying here with yours. Still the same number of people still the potential for lots of fun!

Can you please explain to me how the hell this whole thing went down, I'm just a little confused.

"Come up here honey, lay with me and I will tell you the full version of my trip to Victoria's Secret today." Jenny motioned to her.

When Jenny was finished Jesse was laughing and calling Cheryl a dirty little slut. She was also wondering how her mom would arrange it . She had told Jesse to leave it to her. She definitely knew her mom was a milf but it took big balls on her friends part to tell her that.

"Mom I have to ride with her to school tomorrow, its going to feel a little strange." Jesse said sounding a little worried.

"I know you can handle it baby, just look at how well you handled being around Mike the last couple nights. Just treat it the same way, think about us tonight. Just try not to stare at Cheryl's tits tomorrow like you want to devour them you dirty filthy girl" Jenny told her.

"Lick mother lick daughter, that's our motto right mom!" Jesse said with a chuckle.

"Yes my darling that is definitely our motto. Honey it's getting late, you have a full day of classes tomorrow so I should get back to my room now." Jenny said noticing it was after one o clock in the morning.

"Nooo don't go please stay and cuddle with me like last night, please mommy. I will make you cum again I promise!" Jesse said giving her mother her best pout.

"You can't bribe me with orgasms because if I really wanted to I would just come over than and sit on your gorgeous face. You would love it too. Goodnight my love," Jenny said smiling at her daughter while they let their tongues dance with each other.

"I will dream of you tonight Jenny and all the wild and wonderful things you say we will do together." Jesse whispered as Jenny went to the door.

"Me too my darling, me too. Oh and by the way there are still three boxes hidden in here if you come across them just put them in your closet. I want to be here when you open them. Remember my instructions for tomorrow ok, right home from school. Tomorrow night could be the most exciting night of our lives but you have to let me guide the way ok?" Jenny said as she shut out the light and returned to her own bed.

She hadn't bothered to get dressed because she knew Mike would still be passed out cold. She climbed into their bed and looked at him. If you only knew how crazy your life is about to get you might run away right now. She doubted he would do that though because he had never run away before. Tomorrow she would put him to the biggest test of their lives.

Back in Jesse's bed she lay there saying to herself "Three more boxes, should I get up and look,"

She decided not to because her mother was right she did have a full set of classes in the morning. She was pretty tired too, all these orgasms sure wear a girl out. She had so many sexual scenarios running in her head right now it made pussy constantly wet. She needed to remember to bring extra panties with her in the morning.

Oh my god I am going to fuck my mother right in front of my father's face tomorrow! That is so fucking hot!!

Then she fell asleep and the Andrews house was silent.