All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 12'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pshaw.................

cop-out ending, because the author's so butt-hurt over the barrage of (entirely justified) criticism he got for what he did to these two characters. Please don't inflict any more of yourself on us...

KidG1000KidG1000almost 10 years ago
f the haters

as someone who has been reading xlegs story since the beginning, i want to say that i Love this. the story is excellent and so good to read. a lot of fun, thank you for continuing to write it. its always something i look forward to

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyoualmost 10 years ago
Blood is Thicker Than Water

Okay I wont even try to give you direction however what I will tell you as a reader of your work I am enjoying it so far. Although I never thought jenny 's new relationship would be jesse I am not turned off or on by it jen's psychology has been witnessed by all who have read this series from xleg and you.

I think you are right to put in real perspective jens feelings toward Mike. I believe that she stayed with him and did not play the game because of jesse. Believing that jesse needed both parents without the emotional roller coaster the game caused was her greatest sacrifice. Seeing the way she acts now only underscores she did it for herself and jesse with no real regard for Mike. Dont cop out. Your intuition is telling you that this marriage is really over. Firstly jesse knows that jen stayed in the marriage for her. Secondly jesse has less regard for Mike than jen. jesse has not had the life experience, not had the history with the game, not had the rollercoaster ride of discovery that comes from having power over another human being that should have power over you. This dynamic: the dynamic of what once was a nuclear family where both parents seem to share leadership in different area/s of responsibility. This shift in power now makes the simple loving act of preparing breakfast for family became a twisted depraved act micro managed to humiliate a lshell shoked loving father and husband.

No need now for jesse to respect Mike. jen made it clear with her threat that her emotional relationship center has shifted from Mike to jesse. Blood is thicker than water and truly given low volume of cum Mike produces the little " Water" he squirts is not enough to base a real sexual relationship on with jen since Pandora's box has been opened. On the other hand jesse is blood and it is not spoken vows that keep them together it is blood she is her daughter a bond that can never be severed.

Interesting to note that sexually jesse satisfies jen beyond previous lovers. Mike realizes it and should be able at this point see the handwriting began to take shape on the wall. I read your words the ones on the line and in between them. For example this exchange in which you wrote;

Jenny laughed softly,

"I'm sorry baby, but this weekend is for me and my lover. It has nothing to do with you in any way. I don't want the game involved in deflowering her. It needs to be a weekend she will always remember. I hope you understand baby."

"Yeah I guess I do, I just don't want the game to get like before. You know near the end you left me out of a lot of things. I want to be a part of it with you, and I guess with her."

"You will be my love, you will be such a part of it that it will hurt at times, I promise you that." She kissed him gently.

"Ok I'm going to get ready, it is going to be a hell of a challenge trying to focus today," he laughed on the way to get ready.

"I know you can handle it honey, you used to be an expert at it. Just don't visit the men's room too many times today. You wouldn't want to get caught rubbing your cock in school!" Jenny teased him.

Then the three Andrews family members went about their day. It had been a hell of a night and morning but they all knew it was just the beginning. The beginning of the new game.

When I read between the lines this is what I saw:

Jenny laughed, this weekend is for me and my lover. It has nothing to do with you in any way. I don't want the game involved in deflowering her. It needs to be a weekend she will always remember.

"Yeah I , I just don't want the game to get like before. You know near the end you left me out of a lot of things. I want to be a part of it with you, and I guess with her."

"You will be Mike, you will be such a part of it that it will hurt , I promise you that."

"I know you can handle it , you used to be an expert at it. Just don't visit the men's room too many times today. You wouldn't want to get caught rubbing your cock in school!" It had been a hell of a night and morning they all knew it was j the beginning of the end

You take my car honey, you are my lover now what is mine is yours."

"Oh my god thank you mom! You never let me take it before.

"Yeah well I never let you fuck me before either, some things change you know. Now get going!"

Mike was still standing there just listening to his wife playfully chatting with her lover and daughter. He was kind of shocked when she loaned her car to Jesse, she wouldn't even let him drive it. Then the three Andrews family members went about their day

Your words rearranged. The way I saw and heard them. " Blood is thicker than water and I guess we will see in two years.

PS please dont take two years to write it though.

"

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Intro

the intro helped to calm my concerns for Mike, but I still think that once she uttered the ultimatum to Mike....accept or leave, and then justified it with Jessie by saying she "loved" Mike, but was not "in love" with him....I think the game ended then and it became something else entirely. The "game" always had them "in love", now only MIke is "in love". The sex is interesting, the characters, less interesting with Jen and Jessie both marginalizing Mike and the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This will end badly

You say that all 3 will get what they want, I say you're wrong. Jesse is not Mike's Daughter and my evidence is the last few chapters of Consequences. In those chapters it explains how Mike wanted Scott to get Jen with child as his 3rd wish. Now whether or not it happened I have no clue. But I can honestly say that when Jen and Jesse go to Vegas to see Scott and Allie Jen will have to admit that Scott is Jesse's real father and from there all hell will break loose. Now you're wondering why I continue to say that well it's simple Jen lied to Mike for 18 years and now when it comes to light the game and the marriage will blow up and Mike will walk out a betrayed, hurt man but also someone who will find a new life for himself somewhere else far away from Jen. Sure it sounds bad but as I type this it's basically the only way the story can play out. Now your the writer and you control the story which is fine but take into consideration everything I've said and that includes all others who comment on this series and you will see that it's best way to go. now if you think I'm wrong by all means tell me I'm wrong and explain to me why I'm wrong. Heck if this story turns out the way you say it will then I will be the 1st person to say "I was wrong and you were right"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Encore please

I liked how the girls are having fun with Mike more than the parts where Jenny and Jesse are together on their own. As a cuck, Mike will begin to enjoy it despite his anxiety. Would like to see Mike getting more subby. Hope Jen and Jesse take him to Vegas where he ends up as a fluffer to the participants. Maybe he becomes a maid? Maybe Scott and Allie put him through the paces when Jesse and Jenny loan him out to them. I don't think one needs to feel too sorry for Mike. He is a cuckold and he gets off on this treatment. Being a sub to Jenny was always their common fantasy. Having Jesse in the mix just adds to the erotica. The Game may have changed somewhat but if it turns them all on, then why not? Why does it have to all lovey dovey? Why is it not possible for Jen to find her love with others while keeping Mike in her life?

I thought the Cheryl part was a bit of a distraction as it just adds too many characters to the story esp as Scott and Allie can provide all the excitement we need. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He should be in chastity.

His little dickette should be caged until such time as he can be either physically or chemically castrated. Milk him one last time before the surgery and let his daughter drink his cum, but then make sure that he cannot father any children of his own. Jesse is Scott's daughter of course. It's how I control the cucks. They still clean me up after I fuck their former wives and they are thankful that they no longer have to think about cumming and can focus solely on our pleasure. A cuck under my control tried to tell me no but I soon corrected him firmly. Now he is a grateful eunuch like all the others. Try it fellow bulls. They will never talk back again!

Also safe words are for pussies. I never use them and laugh when one of the cucks tries to introduce one.

devilspy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like I stated earlier .....

in a previous chapter, a train wreck waiting to happen. Mike's on the way out permanently and will probably be hospitalized or even die from a massive coronary and "Jenny" and Jesse are showing less concern for his well being. With Jen 45 yrs old, Mike's probably closer to 50. At that age the extreme stresses they'll put him through coupled with the permanent yet unknown damages done from the earlier episodes of "The Game" may well kill him. No matter how much he enjoys the treatment, humiliation and so forth, a body can only take so much before giving out. They seem not to care one bit for that potential to lose him suddenly an unexpectedly.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
Dear Anon who can't spell

Re: Sick Fuk

You knew what category the story was in,

Incest/Taboo

You read the intro headings starting with,

"The beginning of a cuckolds nightmare."

and the last one read,

"Mike gets cuckolded by wife and daughter"

and yet you read it anyway, only to rant and complain about the content of the story.

Sorry, but to quote you,

"u need serious help with your mental health"

have a nice day.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous